Demon Slayer X Male Oc (Disco...

By Kaaru27

More

Bio
Cruelty
Sakonji Urokodaki
Sabito & Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsmen Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
A/N
Temari Demon & Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important Than Life
The House with the Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
You Must Master a Single Thing

Forged Bonds

76 0 0
By Kaaru27

A/n: Before you get into the chapter I want to say that I'm extremely sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that! You've probably seen that I've been making other stories and eventually left them for dead as well...BUT BE ASSURED I PLAN ON FINISHING EVERY STORY THAT I HAVE...well almost all of them. Probably not my earlier ones, BUT THE MORE RECENT ONES I DEFINITELY WILL! I've had a lot on my mind recently, and I've suddenly gained a spark of genius and became motivated to write again! I'll do my best to upload daily so stay tuned!

____________________________________

*Previously*

Tanjiro and Inosuke faced off against the Father Spider Demon of Mt. Natagumo. Tanjiro unleashes an attack, only to get hurled away by the demon's overwhelming power. Landing near a river, ...

*Elsewhere*

Shinobu: Do you know any of them? It seems there's no survivor in this area. According to the report, a few new Mizunoto-ranked members arrived and went up the mountain shortly. Maybe they are all dead.

Giyuu: Let's go.

*the duo runs off deeper into the forest in search of demons*

Shinobu: The moon is so beautiful. We're finally on a mission together. Let's get along well.

Giyuu: I came here to slay demons.

Shinobu: You're so cold.

Shinobu: Let's go our separate ways here. I'll search from the west.

Giyuu: Understood.

*Shinobu jumps away as we cut to Tanjiro*

Father demon: Stay away from my family! *jumps and performs a powerful punch towards Inosuke.*

Inosuke dodges as Father demon quickly retaliates with another powerful punch that also hits the ground as inosuke dodges again. Father demon doesn't let up though as he goes for a punch straight at inosuke. Tanjiro interferes this time as he's recovered from being thrown.

Tanjiro: Water Breathing: Second Form - Water Wheel!

Tanjiro brings his sword down on father demon's arm only for it to not cut through.

Tanjiro: This is bad. My sword can't pierce his flesh!

Father demon goes for a punch on Tanjiro with his other arm but Inosuke interrupts with his two jagged swords, also managing to not cut though the other arm.

Inosuke: So hard!

Father demon flexes his muscles and screams as he pushes Tanjiro and Inosuke off of him. Tanjiro and inosuke land safely.

Tanjiro: His skin is incredibly tough! Even my Breath of Water can't pierce his flesh. What should I do?

The father demon runs towards Tanjiro and punches at him, destroying the rock he was standing on causing Tanjiro to land on solid ground this time.

Father demon: Stay away from my family!

Inosuke jumps at the father demon from afar and readies to slash at him.

Inosuke: Where are you looking at? I'm here! Die!

Father demon turns and swats Inosuke away like a fly, sending him flying the distance, landing in the shallow water. Inosuke quickly gets up despite the pain.

Inosuke: It hurts so much. He merely swung his arm. Yet it's so powerful. This is bad. I can't use all my strength. Plus, I'm losing too much blood
and I'm feeling dizzy. Damn it.

The father demon starts running at Inosuke looking for a fight as Inosuke runs away from him. Tanjiro following them on the side on solid ground.

Tanjiro: Water Breathing: Second Form Modified - Lateral Water Wheel!

Tanjiro performs a breathing move on a tree and cuts it down causing it to fall and trap the father demon under it.

Inosuke: *popping out of the water* What the heck? What's going on?

Tanjiro: *standing on the tree stump* Inosuke! Are you okay?

Inosuke: *looking at tanjiro* Did that guy do it? Damn, he's good.

Tanjiro: All right. At this rate, I can chop off even the toughest neck. Water Breathing: The last and strongest form.

Inosuke: His breath has changed. It seems that he is going to do something amazing.

Tanjiro: I'll finish him off with one move! Total Concentration Breathing. Water Breathing - Tenth Form!

The father demon finally lifts the tree off of him and swings it at tanjiro, interrupting his attack as Tanjiro's sword gets caught on the tree. The father demon follows through with the swing as it throws Tanjiro across the forest.

Tanjiro: Damn it!

Inosuke: Watch out! Kentaro!

Tanjiro: *flying away* Inosuke! Before I come back, don't die! That guy is from Twelve Demon Moons! You can't die! Don't die! You mustn't die! As Tanjiro flys over the trees the father demon approaches inosuke and looms over him. Inosuke slowly turns around and looks up at him as the father demon prepares a punch for inosuke.

Inosuke: Oh, no!

Zenitsu: I can't breathe properly. I can't feel...my limbs at all. Kaaru. I'm sorry.

Kaaru, kneeling next to her can only feel helpless as he watches her struggle to stay alive until he feels someone approaching. He stands with his sword at the ready, ready to protect Zenitsu with his life.

Kaaru: Someone's coming!

Jigoro's voice: Don't give up! Don't give up! Don't give up!

Zenitsu: I can't give up.

Kaaru tenses hearing her voice as well as the butterflies suddenly appearing. Shinobu descends from the sky like a butterfly catching Kaaru and Zenitsu's attention.

Zenitsu: Who are you?

Kaaru: *with a hardened face* Who are you and state your purpose.

Shinobu: *ignoring him* Hello. Are you okay?

Tanjiro: *falling from the sky* Water Breathing: Second form - Water Wheel!

Tanjiro spins as he lands on his back and tumbles forward hitting a tree, succefully landing safely.

Tanjiro: I somehow landed safely.

Tanjiro's head snaps in another direction as he hears a woman in distress.

Woman: I beg you. Please stop!

Tanjiro walks and crouches down to see Rui abusing one of his "siblings". The sister demon holds her face whimpering as tears and blood drip down from it.

Rui: What are you looking at? This isn't a play you know.

Tanjiro: What are you doing? Aren't you guys comrades?

Rui: Comrades? Don't group us with that kind of fragile relationship. We are a family. There's a strong bond between us. Not to mention, this is my problem with my older sister. If you butt in, I'll cut you into pieces.

Tanjiro: That's not right. Be it your family or comrade, if there is a strong bond between each other, you are equally precious to each other. Just because there isn't a blood relation, you said it's fragile. That's definitely not true! If you two are connected by a strong bond, I'll be able to smell trust. But I could only smell fear, hatred, and terror from you two. That's not a bond. It's fake. It's a forged bond!

Rui: You... *grits teeth*

Random demonslayer: It seems that there's a demon
of just the right size here. Even I can handle a kid demon like this.

Tanjiro: -Hang on--

Random demonslayer: -You better step aside. I want to take the safe route up the ladder. As long as you can move up, the rewards given by our superior will increase too. Almost all the members from my squad are dead. Anyway, I need to defeat a decent-sized demon before I leave the mountain. Come on! *charges at Rui*

Tanjiro: No, stop it!

Rui cut the arrogant slayer to pieces without any effort.

Tanjiro: Cut him into pieces instantly. What just happened?

Rui: Hey, what did you say? You...What did you say just now?

Tanjiro: What an intense oppressing sensation. The air feels so heavy and cold. I'm sorry, Inosuke. Do your best and hang on. After I defeat this demon, I'll come and find you. I'll definitely save you.

Rui: The words you said just now. Try repeating it.
Hey. Speak up.

Tanjiro: Sure. I'll repeat it as many times as you want. Your bond is fake!

Inosuke: *hiding behind a tree breathing hard* This is bad. Damn it. I'm actually hiding at this place. What a wimp. But I must think it thoroughly. What's the best way to pierce a guy who has impenetrable skin? What should I do? What should I do to penetrate his flesh? Think! *Father demon breaks the tree inosuke was hiding behind with a punch. Inosuke runs away trying to think of a plan.*

Inosuke: Shit, this is bad! Before that brat... Before that brat returns, I must figure out a way. *pauses mid run*

Inosuke: What kind of stupid mindset is this? Are you kidding me?

Inosuke runs at the father demon, jumping up and slicing halfway through his arm, then he starts beating his blade trying to cut through.

Inosuke: Damn you. I was contaminated by Tontaro's bacteria. I'm actually thinking like him. I'm almost done for. Thinking doesn't reflect my true nature! *after a few more strikes to his own sword inosuke finally cuts through the arm* How about it? I severed your arm! It's that simple. If I can't cut it off in one slash, I'll just hammer the sword until it goes through. Because I have two swords! I'm the strongest! *father demon runs away* Why are you running away? Hold it, you jerk!

Rui starts swinging his webs at Tanjiro causing him to block a few strikes.

Rui: Let me make things straight. I won't kill you immediately. I'll cut you to pieces and chop you up.
However, if you take back the words you just said,
maybe I'll show you mercy and kill you instantly.

Tanjiro: I won't take it back. Everything I said was right! You're the problem! You're the one who's wrong!

Inosuke: *running trying to find the father demon* Damn it. Where did he go? Damn it. These injuries don't hurt at all. I don't feel pain at all. Now that it has come to this, I must find him. *looks up the tree* There you are! Why did this bastard climb so high up? Bastard! He's playing tricks to make me think.
I won't fall for it. *watches the father demon writhe in pain*

Inosuke: What? I see. You're trembling in fear because of me. It's too late now! *father demon starts shedding his skin*  What the hell?! This...He shed his skin! *father demon finishes shedding his skin and jumps down to face Inosuke once more.
No way. How could you become so huge? This doesn't look good. I have never felt this kind of
immense pressure from an enemy before. The pressure alone is crushing me. I'm doomed. I can't win. I'm going to die. He's going to kill me.

Tanjiro[flashback]: Don't die! Before I come back, don't die!

Old lady[flashback]: You should be proud of yourselves and strive to survive at all times. Good luck in your fight.

Inosuke: I won't give in! I'll never give in! I'm Inosuke Hashibira from Demon Slayer Corps. Come at me, you piece of shit!

Father demon immediately punches the hell out of Inosuke, sending him flying, hitting a tree as a landing.

Inosuke: He's fast. I couldn't see him.

Father demon appears in front of inosuke and throws a punch, breaking the tree as Inosuke dodged by jumping above and over him.

Inosuke: *mid air* Beast Breathing: Third fang - Devour! *Inosuke's swords snap in two* What Shoot.

The father demon hits Inosuke with the back of his fist making Inosuke fly and hit a tree also tumbling to the ground.

Inosuke: I couldn't adjust in time and got hit
because of my Breath Style.

Father demon: *picking Inosuke up by his head or pig mask.* Stay away from my family.

Inosuke: I won't die. Beast breathing: First fang - Pierce! *Inosuke stabs father demon with his broken swords* Although I stabbed him, it seems this guy feels nothing.

Father demon begins squeezing Inosuke's head and throat, making inosuke hallunicate about a distant memory*

Woman[memory]: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Inosuke. You must live on. Inosuke.

Inosuke: Who was that? *coughs up copious amounts of blood*

Giyuu quickly approaches and slices off the arm that was holding Inosuke causing him to fall to the ground on his back.

Inosuke: *trying to breathe* What's happening? *looks over and sees Giyuu*  Did that guy do it? Who the heck is he?

Father demon quickly regenerates his arm and charges toward Giyuu.

Inosuke: *sitting up* How quick.

Giyuu: *looks toward the father demon and leaps toward him.* Water Breathing: Fourth Form - Striking Tide.

Giyuu beheads the spider father demon.

Inosuke: How amazing. It's my first time seeing such an amazing guy.

Tanjiro: *dodged a few strike from Rui* I can tell. The pungent stench has faded. I can distinguish
the smell of his threads. At this rate, I can fight.

Rui: This guy is smarter than I thought. He doesn't give in to fear at all. But this has nothing to do
with intelligence.

Tanjiro stands from a crouches position and sprints towards Rui. He jumps into the air preparing to perform a breathing technique.

Tanjiro: Water Breathing: First Form - Water Surface Slash!

Tanjiro aims for the single thread of web planning to cut through it, only for his plan to backfire and it be his sword that was snapped in two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 388 16
Kimetsu No Yaiba Fan Fiction: Male Reader I live a normal life of a student. Everything was normal that it's boring. But that life suddenly turn in a...
1.7K 62 3
TenTanRen <3 TegenxTanjiroxRengoku Includes demon tanjiro and a fair bit of angst, multi ending oneshot.
21.8K 457 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
3.1K 253 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...