The Devil's Redemption | โœ“

By mdelicate

๐Œ๐ข๐š ๐‘๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ณ. Even being born right next to the cruel and sick crime life never changed the char... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Playlist
|1| The aftermath
|2| The pills
|3| The figuring
|4| The rain
|5| The two steps back
|6| The help
|7| The entertainment
|8| The past lies in the cards
|9| The first session
|10| The promise
|11| The smile to the past
|12| The red polish
|13| The hunt
|14| The sharing
|15| The consequences of existing
|16| The confused
|17| The unexpected
|18| The jealousy
|19| The night
|20| The realization
|21| The opening up
|22| The plead
|23| The note
|24| The fear of failure
|25| The reality of who we are
|26| The things we should have done
|27| The things we truly desire
|28| The intimacy
|29| The album
|30| The link
|32| The email
|33| The news
|34| The things we regret
|35| The accusations
|36| The stick to what's important
|37| The not giving up
|38| The decision
|39| The opportunity
|40| The reunion
|41| The explanation
|42| The letting go
|43| The comfort
|44| The morning light
|45| The conversation
|46| The worry
|47| The decions we should have made
|48| The statement
|49| The meeting
|50| The puzzle
|51| The never letting go
|52| The new part of him
|53| The start of the downfall
|54| The forgiveness
|55| The way down
|56| The things we would do
|57| The hate to love
|58| The familiar
|59| The already too late
|60| The way we are
|61| The we will be alright
|62| The hiding
|63| The downside of love
|64| The wrong way of coping
|65| The things we do for others
|66| The confession
|67| The past that hunts us
|68| The history
|69| The fault
|70| The call
|71| The fix whats broken
|72| The man who is never enough
|73| The lies
|74| The annotations
|75| The facing reality
|76| The last few days
|77| The cutting off
|78| The last resort
|79| The broken
|80| The irrational
|81| The apologies
|82| The fight for that someone
|83| The one to blame
|84| The far too gone
|85| The missing us
|86| The trial
|87| The biggest mistake ever
|88| The strange
|89| The misery
|90| The world falling apart
|91| The life we could have had
|92| The chance
|93| The truth behind the words
|94| The call
|95| The family
|96| The last move
|97| The man in the past
|98| The letters
|99| The end
|100| The Epilogue
The family |Bonus chapter|
The Christmas |Bonus chapter|

|31| The distraction

8.8K 289 162
By mdelicate

Three weeks later

He has been working none stop since he got that call from Rick but thankfully it isn't like last time. This time he doesn't ignore me and even though he doesn't have much time for anything he is always present at dinners and lunches. What is he doing the rest of the day? I wish I knew, he isn't telling me "This is one of those things I can't tell you, for your safety". I try my best to understand and after all, it's work, he doesn't have to share that stuff but I worry anyway.

Intimacy? None existing except for some subtle touches here and there, he said we shouldn't force it so we are kind of walking around eggshells but I can tell that sometimes he wants to get me naked and fuck me on the spot because that's also what I want to do but neither of us gives the first step so we are stuck.

And since that day we first introduced the prosthetic I have been meaning to ask if he would want to start trying but the opportunity hasn't really presented itself and it's a hard topic. That's why I haven't said anything for three weeks but today it's the day, opportunity or not it can't wait anymore.

"Carlos?" I knock softly on his office door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course." He replies instantly maybe even too fast.

"Hey, what are you doing? " I ask carefully while I get inside.

"Come, I will show you." He signs for me to get closer and I do, walking slowly until I'm next to him behind the desk. "Sit down." He gestures down to his lap.

"Really?" I watch as he pushes his chair away from the desk so I can sit down.

He looks and sounds a little weird but at the same time he is acting very normal.

"Those chairs aren't gonna fit here so I'm all you've got." He looks at the armchairs in front of his desk.

"Well... okay." I give up and sit down on his lap.

Making sure I don't hit his legs I get comfortable and he pushes the chair back in. My back presses hard against his toned chest and his arms cage me in tightly as if he never wanted to let go. But I don't feel trapped, I feel safe and cozy.

"Comfortable?" He asks in a whisper and I forget about his weird behavior.

"Very." I press myself harder against him so I'm able to feel every ridge of his muscles.

"Me too." I can't see him but I can tell he is smiling. "See, this is what I'm doing. Replying to emails, Theo sent me some stuff about Matteo's case." He explains pointing to his laptop.

"You have been answering emails for three weeks?" I joke but I can tell he knows where I'm coming from.

"No, but you already know that." Thankfully he doesn't give it much importance.

Studying his open tabs looking for some kind of clue most are just emails or random documents but then there's finally one that catches my attention.

"What is that?" I ask pointing to the open tab.

"That? It's nothing." He goes to close it but I stop his hand.

"No, no. What is that?" I take the mouse away from him.

"Mia, it's nothing." He pinches my sides trying to make me let go and then starts to tickle me.

"Oh, you are playing dirty." I squirm doing my best to get away from his touch but not letting go of the mouse.

"Am I? Let go, Mia." He chuckles as he keeps on tickling me and I laugh uncontrollably.

"No. I want to know." I shake my head getting ahold of myself and try the only thing that would probably work on him.

Pressing my butt against his dick I grin against him, I can play dirty too.

"Fuck, Mia." He freezes his hands leaving my sides and landing on my lips, giving me the opportunity I needed to take the mouse and open the tab.

"Wait... seriously?" I stare at the screen with a big smile scrolling through the different baby items. "Is there something you haven't told me?" I ask jokingly looking back at him.

He was looking at baby stuff and got shy because of it. How cute is that?

"Shut up, I was looking to buy something for Danielle. She is about three months in and she has the next eco soon." He explains and I keep staring at him in awe. "Don't look at me like that, I just wanted to distract myself."

"You were looking for baby stuff to distract yourself... you are so adorable." I whisper smiling even bigger than I was before.

I didn't think he out of everyone would look at baby stuff to get away from work. It's probably the last thing I expected, my dirty mind went to porn or something like that not... this. But honestly, it just makes him more attractive, if that's even possible.

"Adorable? I'm far from adorable." Instead of going for the mouse, he closes the laptop.

"Who would have thought that Carlos Russo is a big softie." I keep going, placing my hands over his chest.

The feeling of his body against my fingertips already driving me crazy.

"Take that back, Mia." He tries to act serious but I can still catch the humor in his voice.

"Nu-uh, you are adorable. Accept it." There's no way I'm forgetting about this anytime soon.

"You are going to regret saying that preciosa." He warns me his voice low and commanding. (Gorgeous)

Oh, so we are doing this? Okay.

"You think so? What if that's exactly what I wanted... sir? I dare to say and I watch how his face changes like it did the first time I called him that.

"You are playing with fire Mia... this time there's no reason for me to stop." He whispers as his hands travel to my butt. "I could have you right here and right now if I wanted to."

My skin tingles under his touch, it's like a shock of electricity, and as his hands start to play with my asscheeks, gripping and massaging I start to forget the reason I came here for.

"And do you want to?" Instead of listening to the part of my brain that's still rationalizing I listen to the part that's telling me to undress him.

"What's your take?" He presses my butt against him and I get to feel how turned on he is. "Tell me, how hard do you think I would have to fuck you for you to forget how to speak? Especially to forget that word?"

Oh fuck, I have to focus, this is not what we are supposed to be doing.

"Really hard." I tried... kind of. "Sir."

"You are going to be the end of me, Mia." He whispers getting closer and kissing me for the first time since that night, it's short and needy. "Get up and bend over the desk." He orders, his voice changing drastically to one rough and dominant.

I don't reply I just obey, getting up from his lap and placing myself in the little space left between his chair and the desk.

"Tell me that you want me, loud and clear." He orders again, standing up from his chair. His left hand against the desk supporting himself.

"I want you... sir." If he wants me to stop using that word he is gonna have to own up to his promise and fuck it out of me.

"You are such a brat— I love it." I swear I can hear him smiling as his right hand gets under my pants and goes down to my pussy. "Wet already, no need to wait then." He puts my pants and underwear down in a swift movement.

Before him there was no way I would feel confident in this position, bent over a desk with my ass at full display but with Carlos it's different. I feel sexy, wanted.

"Fuck me please sir," I beg, the stuff I came here to do completely forgotten.

I hear him open a drawer probably looking for a condom but after a few seconds of searching it closes.

"Can I fuck you raw? I will pull out, I promise." This time he asks no orders making sure I'm okay with it while also pulling his joggers down.

"Yes, yes." I would let him fuck me however he wanted I don't even care.

"God, you are fucking perfect." I can hear what I believe is him spitting down to his dick that's already on my entrance and then without further warning he enters me.

He doesn't give me time to adjust, not even a second, before I can even register what's happening he has already pulled out and it's going back in. His thrusts fast and hard. I can't fight the loud whimper that's a mixture of pleasure and pain coming out from me.

"So tight, it's like you were made for me." He mutters and I wonder if he is talking to me or himself.

The pain slowly starts to morph into pure and simple pleasure and as his thrusts get rougher my legs start to clash against the wood of his desk. The cold sensation of it against my hot skin making me shiver in the best kind of ways.

And he sure has good equilibrium because do this standing on one leg can't be easy even if he has his hand as support.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" He asks entering me once again.

"What?" I ask between moans not understanding anything he just said.

"If you came here, you needed something. What was it?" His hips go hard against my hips, the sound of our bodies collapsing creating the most beautiful of rhythms.

"I- I don't... oh-" My mind is broken, he is indeed fucking the words out of me.

"Out of words already? I thought you would last longer." He says proudly, his hand traveling up to my hair and removing my claw clip so he can fist it. "Think Mia, what did you want to tell me?" He asks pulling back and causing my back to bend like it has never done before.

He is lucky I'm flexible.

"Harder." That's the one word my brain manages to come up with.

"So needy, tell me what you came here for and I might think about it." He keeps teasing me knowing damn well my brain isn't functioning.

"Please Carlos..." At this point I don't care if I sound desperate I need him.

Thankfully he listens and starts to fuck me harder, the loud sound of my legs going against the desk overpowering every other, even my loud moans. I would have never guessed I would enjoy sex like this, so raw and dirty but I definitely do and I wish I could see what he is seeing.

"I think I found a new favorite way to distract myself." He mutters between moans of his own, moans that tell me he is getting close too. "Match my movements, your hips against me. You will love it trust me." His voice goes back into a commanding one.

I nod, my scalp hurting because of how hard he is gripping my hair but doing as he says anyway, looking to the side where his left hand is holding himself straight to make sure I don't go too hard and cause him to lose his equilibrium.

"I'm going to come... Carlos-" I moan louder than usual.

What is he doing to me? I have never felt this way, I'm... ecstatic. He has too much power over me, way too much.

"Come, do it." He thrusts in, his dick throbbing inside me going as deep as he can get.

And just when I reach my peak he pulls out (as promised) yet moaning in a weird mixture of pleasure and pain, as if letting go of me hurt him. He comes all over my butt and the sticky feeling all over my skin suddenly feels like a waste, leaving me wishing he would have come inside me.

I need help, a lot of help.

"You were right." He whispers, his right hand letting go of my hair and going down to my butt.

"What?" I manage to ask lying almost lifeless against the desk.

"That your butt looks even better with my cum all over it." He says with the smuggest tone ever while cleaning off whatever he cans with his fingers.

I smile and then again I wish I could see what he is seeing. Then waiting for him to get back onto the chair (or more like waiting for my legs to respond) I finally stand up and turn around to meet him. The cum sliding down the back of my thighs. And before we have to go back into reality I take his hand and lick what's left on his fingers.

"We wouldn't want to waste it all," I say licking till the very last drop and having my moment of control.

He stares at me in awe and then finally breaks the silence.

"Eres la mujer perfecta. No se cómo he tenido tanta suerte." He switches to Spanish, thing I notice he does when he wants me to know how meaningful those words actually are. (You are the perfect woman. I don't know how I got this lucky.)

"La que te mereces," I tell him with a smile while putting my pants up and walking away (more like wobbling, I'm too sore to properly walk) so I can go shower and get changed. (The one you deserve.)

Author's note

As always if you are here ty for reading and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

This was supposed to go in a different way they weren't supposed to fuck but then I got carried away and since it's been three weeks for them I believe they would probably also get carried away so yeah.

I know it's kind of a fill chapter but I needed the time jump and for all of you to know he has been working a lot and how their relationship is working will work.. it will make sense eventually believe me. This is the first hint.

But fill or not we got the cutest of scenes, Carlos looking to buy baby stuff.. ge is like making me fall hard (and it's literally me writing him) he might come near how much I love Matteo.

Ly all,
Maria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 629 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
1.7M 43.8K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
890K 34.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...