Inseparable [Bbangsaz]

By scjoyul

"After all I guess, we were destined to meet each other" A bbangsaz fanfic. Highest rankings: #1 at bbangsaz ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Question (Do read it)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
Thank You
Special Chapter

24

3.4K 181 112
By scjoyul

2019

Hanni bids goodbye to her friends and starts walking to her apartment. When she almost reaches her road, she notices a girl is kneeling down and searching for something. Hanni gets curious and decides to approach her so she walks to the girl instead.

"Excuse me" Hanni calls her.

The girl raises her head to look at Hanni. Hanni notices that the girl isn’t fully korean probably. Also her uniform is the same as Hanni's uniform. She can tell the girl is probably her junior.

"Yes?" the other girl curiously looks at her which Hanni finds cute.

"Are you looking for something?" Hanni asks.

"Oh yeah. My ring fell somewhere near. But I can't find it now" she scratches her head.

"What color is it?" Hanni asks and kneels down to help the girl.

"Red. Kinda deep red" She replies.

Hanni looks around, swiping the dry leaf and dirt but can't find it. She thinks hard about where it can possibly fall and go. Then her gaze moves to the big tree on the corner of where her road started. She walks towards the tree and kneels down again. Soon after she finds a small deep red ring which has some dirt on it probably because of falling here.

"Is it this?" Hanni shows the ring.

"Oh my god yes yes this song" The girl jumps out and takes the ring from Hanni's hand.

"Thank you so much for helping me. This ring means so much to me. My grandma gave me this on my birthday" she holds Hanni's hand and shakes it lightly, showing her thankfulness.

"I am glad. Be careful next time" Hanni replies with a smile.

"Thank you once again. By the way, I am Danielle Marsh. Nice to meet you" she says, extending her right arm for a hand shake.

"I am Pham Hanni, you can just call me Hanni or Han" Hanni takes Danielle's hand for the hand shake.

"I will just call you Han then. It's cute" Danielle says.

"Then I will call you Dani. That's short and cute" Hanni replies.

"You can. Because that's what my close friends and relatives call me" Dani lets out a small laugh.

"Does that mean I am already close to you?" Hanni raises her brows in a sarcastic way.

"Well you helped me find something which is precious to me. So we can be friends now and might get close soon" Dani wheezes.

"Sure we can be friends. Plus we are in the same school. You are probably my junior" Hanni laughs.

"Oh yeah you are my senior. So should I treat you as an older sister?" Dani wiggles her brows.

"Hell no. It will make me feel like I am old. Just treat me like your friend. I already have a friend who is around your age" Hanni replies.

"As you say Han" Dani gives a sweet smile to Hanni which makes Hanni melt down somehow. She has never seen such a pretty smile before. It's making her have weird feelings.

Probably that's what made Hanni to be more interested in Dani. She would start meeting her randomly in school and during fests. Dani is too friendly for what it made Hanni become much more comfortable being around her. And soon she found out that she and Dani were clinging onto each other. Despite Dani being a year younger than her, Hanni always felt like they are the same age.

At first Hanni thought they were gonna be friends like she and Haerin are. But soon after she found out it's nothing like her and Haerin's friendship. She does adore Haerin a lot but something about Dani makes her go awe mode all the time. 

Hanni started liking everything about Dani soon. The way Dani smiles,the way Dani talks, the way Dani holds her hand. She just likes everything about Dani. And it became liking everything about Dani to liking Dani quickly.

Because Hanni found out she feels butterflies in her stomach everytime Dani is around her,talking to her or just smiling and staring at her. This is the very first time she is getting these weird feelings but she is not sure if it's okay to get them. She found herself adoring Dani more and more day by day until one day Dani asked something weird. They were hanging out at the park near Hanni's place in the evening. After a while they sat on the bench near the lake. There were silence between them at first as they were just enjoying the nice evening view until Dani spoke up.

"Han, will you date me?" Dani said out of nowhere.

Hanni jumped out and immediately looked at Dani in shock. She is seriously shocked to the core. 

"What?" Hanni asked to make sure she didn’t hear it wrong.

"I said, let's date" Dani turned to Hanni with a smile on her face.

Hanni was in pure shock. Which is more shocking is that Dani said those so casually like who the hell asks someone out that casually.

"Dani, I am not sure if you are joking right now or are you actually serious" Hanni seriously asked.

"Why would I joke about something like this? I am serious" Dani replied, keeping her smile.

"For real? Like are you actually asking me out?" Hanni was still confused.

"Yes, Pham Hanni. I am asking you out. Be my girlfriend" Dani wheezed and pinched Hanni's cheek.

"I can't believe it's happening" Hanni placed her hand on her cheek where Dani pinched her.

"Why? Do you not like me in that way? Oh I thought the feelings were mutual and that's why I was so confident. But it's fine if it's not mutual. Let's just forget that it happened because even if you don't become my girlfriend, I don't want to ruin our friendship because I—"

Dani couldn’t finish her sentence because even before she could do that she felt a pair of lips on hers which made her shut up. And obviously the lips belong to none other than Hanni.

"You really talk a lot sometimes" Hanni said after pulling out.

"I- umm.." Dani didn’t know what to say because now she is shocked because she wasn't expecting Hanni to kiss her. She can feel that her cheeks are burning right now.

"Danielle, I will be your girlfriend and I will date you" Hanni said, caressing Dani's cheek.

"Really? You are serious right?" Dani yelled out as her eyes started sparking. Hanni just laughed lightly and nodded.

"Oh my god Han, you have no idea how happy I am. I really wanted you to love me back so badly" Dani yelled again and hugged Hanni so tightly. 

"And I always wanted you to love me back too" Hanni replied and gently patted Dani's back.

"Han, I really love you so much. I will love you till my last breath I promise" Dani looked at Hanni while cupping her face.

"I love you too, my sunshine. And I will do it forever" Hanni replied, kissing Dani's forehead.

20th January,2020

Dani slightly opens her eyes. She can't see anything properly. But she can feel that she is inside a broken car. Her head is hurting so much. And she can't feel her body. It's getting hard for her to breathe too. Her chest is hurting a lot. She tries to look outside and sees Minji laying on the snowy ground. She sighs in relief that she was able to push Minji away at the right time.

Dani tries to see the other car which crashed into theirs. There is a body lying in front of the car's driver's seat. And the door is nowhere to be seen. Probably broke and flew away somewhere. Her gaze moves  to the number plate which shocks her. She starts panicking right away.

"No way, that's Han's car" She mumbles in her weak voice.

Dani tries to move her body. But nothing works. Her vision is becoming blurrier. It's becoming so hard for her to breathe. All she can say right now is that she doesn’t have much time left. 

"Han, please hang on" She mumbles again.

Dani looks at Minji and sees she is slightly moving her legs and hands. Means Minji got her consciousness back. 

"Kim Minji" Dani calls her out with all the remaining strength she has. She needs Minji to wake up and save both Hanni and herself.

"Minji please wake up. Save Han please. Don't let her die"  Dani mumbles.

"Minji…." Dani calls her again.

"Kim Minji.."

"Minji get up".

"Wake up, Kim Minji" The last thing Dani could ever say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.7K 51
When two people found something they weren't looking for-in each other. An AU in which Hanni and Minji meet at work. (They are all adults in this f...
9.6K 1.1K 21
High school reunion turned in to a love reunion for two ex lovers. Hanni will have to make the decision of going back to her ex or not. (G!P)
7.4K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
50.3K 2.1K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...