MaNan || Unconditional Loveβœ…

By RandomThoughts07

A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant... More

Characters
Murthy/Malhotra Mansion and MaNan Paradise
1.MaNan First Meet
2.Their Lives
3.Insecurities & Some Family Time
4.The ProposalπŸ’ž
5.Evil Plan😈
6.Much Needed
7.Truth&Dare
Engagement Decor and Dresses
8. EngagementπŸ’ž
9.Pampering Her BabyπŸ’ž
Wedding Decorations.
10.Some lessons&Hot RomanceπŸ’ž
11.Wedding Bells
Island Pics
12.In Their Own worldπŸ’žπŸŒŽ
13.Wet RomanceπŸ’ž
14.Friends/Family Talk
Character Sketch 2
Strip War intro and their dressing
15. Strip WarπŸ˜‰
16.Accident😣
17.No Means No
18.Family Sunday
19.Routine Check-upπŸ’‰
New Stories.
20.Monster Manik
21.Hurt😀
23.Punishment😈
New Story
24.Anniversary/BirthdayπŸŽ‚
Mountain House🏑
25.Good/Bad News
26.UltraSound
27.Happy Days✨
28.Little AngelsπŸ’•
29.Possessive DaddaπŸ’•
30.Happy beginings✨
tree House/Kiaan Anya
Bonus-1
Bonus-2
Bonus-3
Your Views
Give a try
Bonus-4
Bonus-5
Happy❀️

22.Manofy😜

2.5K 137 132
By RandomThoughts07

So after realizing their mistake Jigar And Nandu went to Manik's office.

Manik's Office
Manik and Asha were having their ice cream manik sitting on his chair and asha on his table lost in their own world making some evil plans when jigar and nandu came inside the cabin both of them look at them and give them hard angry glares and then ignore them and get back to their ice cream eating session jigar and Nandu look at each other and gave helpless look becoz both they know they have hurt them You might be wondering why Asha is hurt jigar might be joking with her but in that moment she was stressed and she wanted to be consoled and also he didn't let her stay with nandu saying he will handle her and she thought that he thinks that she can't handle situation like this but he knew nandu won't listen to anyone except him and asha can handle manik So deep down both of them are hurt by them.

So Jigar went and pick asha in his arms who starts beat him and yelling at him to leave him and before Manik could get up Nandu sit on his lap and Circle her arms around his neck but he moves his head sideways showing her he is deeply hurt.

While jigar took asha to his cabin and sit on the sofa with her in his lap while she is still beating him totally not fake real beating him.

MaNan's Side:

Nandu make him look at her and hold her ears.

Nan: I am sorry baby I know I have Hurt You So much You Know Na I was just frustrated and the constant calls I lost my mind but No excuse justify the tone in which I spoke with you I know My sorry is not Enough becoz you are just hurt But let me heal you baby I know I am wrong I know what you are gong through and its breaking my heart in million pieces knowing that I hurt the most precious possession of mine that i have hurted my Baby My Cutie My Jaan My world I am sorry Baby I didn't wanted to shout on you You know na what you mean to mean I can do anything for your small smile nothing is important for me More than your happiness baby please forgive your jaan na I promise i would never ever repeat this again.

By now both of them were in tears Nandu becoz she was super guilty for hurting him and Manik becoz he can't see tears in his JAAN's eyes and he was really hurt by her but he also knows that only she can heal him he knows that she loves him more then anyone in this whole world He is her everything So he just hug her Tightly and hide his face in her chest Nandu also hide him like hiding him from all the pain hurt and the cruel world safely in her arms.They Cry For few min and soon nandu compose Herself and she ruffle his hairs and take his face out of her chest and kiss his forehead.

Ma: Jaan I was Just Too Blank and Hurt Angry and lots of emotion I just not wanted to lose you listening your tone I thought maybe I am just Being too Nosy and I am irritating you with my this babyish behavior I.....

Nandu didn't let him complete she peck his lips.

Nan: I am really sorry about what I did but My Baby you are were and always will be my Baby and I love to pamper you I can never get tired of your this side that is only reserved for me I would give anything in this world to just have your this innocence and You this side So never ever thought that your behavior irritates me You have all the right on me So there nothing like what you stupid mind is thinking My Baby Is best It was my fault My Baby is the most cutest and Most precious possession of mine.

Manik smile listening her and again hug her tight this time smilingly and nandu also hug him Tightly running her fingers in his hairs giving him some Peace becoz he knows all thus but he needed to listen from her he needed her to tell him he is thinking all wrong becoz he can doubts on himself but not on His Jaan she never lies to him and he believes whatever she say Without a word.

Meanwhile AshAr/JigSha Side:
Jigar took all her beating without a word becoz he knows that he ignored her that time she needed him to say that everything is alright he Knows how much she loves Manik and Nandini and In that situation he didn't think about him but he was also worried for them.After Some time She herself Stop seeing he is not stopping her and sit comfortably on his lap with angry pout.

Jigar find her too cute and not being able to control himself he peck his pout hard making her blush but she soon recover and shot him an deathly glare.

Jig: I Know My SweetyPie is hurt Becoz of me I know I shouldn't ignore you I was just worried about Nandu and I knew she won't listen to anyone and she might end up hurting you I didn't wanted that but In trying to protect you from getting hurt by Nandu I myself Hurt You I am Sorry You know Na You are My life You Make My Life the most beautiful only becoz of you I feel the most happiest person on this earth I am sorry Na Please Maff Kar do Apne Eklotay Pati ko.

Ash: Pati Eklota hi hota hai Budhu.

Jig:Acha G.

Ash: Han G.

And Jigar Starts tickling her and she laugh out loud.

Ash: Hahahah...st..hahahha....opp...

He stop feeling its enough for her and then rub her back and give her some water. Then jigar lean back on sofa and Asha Lean on him Puting her head on his heart and hug him.

Ash: I know Jiguu I was Just In that situation I was just too stressed and worried and I know you just joked I don't know What happened to me but all of the sudden all the insecurities and negative thoughts kicked in.

Jig: So You forgive me.

Ash: yes but you should have your punishment.

Jigar widened his eyes listening she knows that she is upto something and seeing her naughty smile he knows that he is gone.

Asha get up from his lap and take him to Manik's cabin where Manik is still hugging his Jaan and His jaan hiding him in herself ruffling his hairs and time to time kissing his hairs.

Manik's cabin
Asha enters and first she adores them and then bang hee palm on his table making them startled both of them look at her and she gave manik accusing glare like you forgot Our Agreement in return he just smile sheepishly and rub his nape and Mrs.Maheshwari Melt down.

Ash: Okay Okay Now Its Time For some Punishment My Dear Hubby And My Babe.

And On Babe Manik just glare her which she ignored royally.

Ash: So come Infront of us get up Babe.

Now manik is sitting on his chairs while asha as usually sitting on his table and both Nadu and Jigar standing Infront of them Waiting for the verdict.

Ash: So Kya Kiya Jaye Tum Dono kay Sath Choor diya Jaye Ya....

Ma: Don't use that word.

Ash: Okay okay leave this dialogue game Lets come to the point.

Ma: yeah Time for some fun for us and punishment for you both.

Jig: Manu My Bacha You know hoe Much Innocent I am you want to give me punishment.

Seeing Manik melting on Jigar's emotional plea Asha shake Manik.

Ash: Focus Bhai Don't come In his Emotional Talks We have to teach them lesson.

Jigar signal nandu to handle this angry sherni Nandu was about to start her acting.

Ash: Don't try Babe I know Your This Bhai Is Influencing you very Badly Stay away from Him.

Jig: Just let us go home and then I will show you My influence is bad or not Mrs.Jigar Maheshweri.

Asha see his eyes fillied with desire and starts blushing understanding hidden meaning in his words Manik see his sister being carried away.

Ma: Mr.Jigar Stop eyeing My sister Like A horny Husband.

Jig: Your sister is my wife Mister.

Ma: Right Now She is only my sister So stop your dirty thoughts about my sweet innocent sister.

Jig: Are You sure you are talking about your sister and my wife Becoz she is simply not innocent mister.

Ma: I think You are Forgetting why you are standing here Mr.Jigar.

And Jigar immediately zip his mouth being afraid of his angry wife.

Ash: So Your Punishment Is that You Won't Work For Whole Week and You will Take Me Shopping With you.

And jigar scream on top of his voice making them shut their ears.

Jig: WHATTTTT

jigar is super Workholic there isn't one day he don't work it's not like he has to buy he just loves to and him not working is next to impossible for him and then shopping he hates shopping so he is totally gone.

Ash: you don't want my forgiveness Jiguu.

She ask making fake hurt face enough for him to agree.

Ma: Now Jaan What Should I do With you? Let me Think.

Nan: Nothing Baby We will go home and watch some movies and have fun while making food and sleep.

Ma: Offer Is temptating We will surely Do That But Your Punishment is You will let me have As much as Fast food I want.

Nan(sternly): No.

Manik's face fell nandu come towards him and cup his face and kiss his forehead.

Nan: Baby You know Na Zayada fast food apko suit nahi karta Your stomach wull be upset na Baba and it will hurt And I can't see my baby in pain so no You can't have much but Little.

Ash: Haww Itni jaldi man gaye Bhai I want more Punishment.

Ma: what will you give her.

Ash: Like She has To spend a full day with me Alone Girls dayout type.

Ma: Doll By Any chance You want to take revenge on me of something really bad i didn't with you in our past life.

Asha being confused.

Ash: no Bhai why would I want revenge from you.

Ma: So what is this punishment it's difficult for me to stay away from her for few hours you want to take her with You for a whole day.

Ash: Oh I didn't thought That way Na.

Nan: Okay Enough of your punishments And We all are taking leave from Our Work For two days and its been long we spent time alone I have already signed your Leave Asha and I have also taken a leave We need to spend some time alone and its final Come Baby lets go home.

Manik and Nandini went to their home after bidding bye to jigar and asha.

Paradise:
Manik Nandini Reach their home and directly went to have a relaxing shower after freshingup They went to kitchen Nandu starts Cooking while Manik back hug her nuzzling in her hairs. Like this only she cook food while Manik was telling her about things both asha and him were planning and making jokes and she was just smiling and listening him attentively.

Nandu Made His Fav Aloo Pratha which made him so happy and Then She feeds him lovingly having her self also.After That They Watched some Cartoon Movies.Then They played games on ps4 in which most of the times Manik won he was soo happy seeing him happy Nandu was just praying that he keeps smiling like this for his whole life. Now its time for sleep They lay on their bed as usual manik in his boxers and Nandu in her satin shorts only with her nipple in his mouth He drinks his milk happily while nandu keep on kissing his forehead nose eyes cheeks time to time running fingers in his hairs and creasing his back lovingly. Like This They Slept peaceful.

Hope you guyz like this❤️

And about Vikram Punishment that flashback will be in next chap😈😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 518 9
π‘΄π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’•π’π’“π’š, π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 ππ€πˆπ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘πˆπ„π’ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐄...
259K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
484K 41.7K 54
Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance.
5.2K 656 13
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...