Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

Por zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... Mais

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
33. My Cute Piggy!

32. Let's Heal Each Other.

2.5K 174 170
Por zhanyi_lover

After bathing yibo and taking a shower they both wore comfortable clothes.

well zhan wore yibo's clothes which were a little large size shirt cause his weight had gained in pregnancy which made it to fit zhan very well.

Then he carried yibo to the kitchen and made him seat on the dining table's chair gently.

Well the big baby wanted to get pampered and his husband was more than happy to able to pamper his little preggy husband.

"Seat here darling. Gege will make breakfast for two babies." Xiao zhan pinched his nose making yibo giggle.

"Uhm.. Very caring daddy and hubby." Yibo teased making Xiao zhan blush a little.

Xiao zhan started to wash vegetables and cut them as elegantly he used to in the restaurant.

While Xiao zhan was focused on making breakfast suddenly yibo asked "gege what happened to the new restaurant? and your project with Yang ge?"

Xiao zhan stilled for a while and then looked at yibo thoughtfully and then turned away while spoke "what about you just search on goggle bo-di?"

Yibo's eyes widen  and he asked "wh-what .. Are you serious ge?"

Yibo's voice showed and hurry and some thrilling excitement when he took out phone and searched on it the lotus restaurant he gasped in amusement.

He scrolled through the web page and saw the information which made him left amused.

There was all information about all the branches of the lotus restaurant all over country's and information about the owner of the restaurant "The Sean Xiao zhan".

Sean Xiao zhan is one of the top 10 master chefs across the world and the fastest ever successor who earned this much fame and money in just 6 months! People are crazy to have a taste of the single dish made by chef Xiao Sean.

After reading the article yibo suddenly felt his chest puffed in a proud as some tears gathered in his eyes.

He was speechless and he looked at Xiao zhan who was starring at him fondly.

Yibo didn't know how to react he just fumbled for words "gege.. i-i.. you.. this is.."

Xiao zhan come closer to him and cupped his cheeks with his warm hands and with a soft look in his eyes he spoke "I did it bo-di.. for you.. for us, for maa.!"

Yibo couldn't help but immediately hug Xiao zhan tightly feeling the immense happiness spreading in his chest. while he buried his face in Xiao zhan's stomach and spoke softly with some tears "I'm proud of you ge."

Xiao zhan felt like he had reached the place he was finding. finally being able to hear those words from his husband was something he always craved and desired when he started this new project of his new restaurant. he was so unsure of this will work or not but he wanted to try because his bo-di had dreamed of it, his bo-di had faith of him that he can do it.

"I-im.. s-sorry ge.. i w-wasnt there to support you." suddenly yibo's trembling voice made Xiao zhan out of his thoughts.

Xiao zhan shook his head and broke the hug slowly pulling out and kissing yibo's moist eyes he spoke "without you... It was impossible Bo-di, you were always there. With me. here, in my heart." he pointed yibo's hand to his chest were his heart was racing only for his little husband.

Yibo smiled widely while kissing on the place where Xiao zhan's heart is located making Xiao zhan to look at yibo so deeply and lovingly.

When yibo noticed Xiao zhan was starring at him from longer he asked wiping his puffy red nose and eyed "what? .. why are you starring that way gege?"

Xiao zhan chukled and spoke "Just trying to believe that it's not some kind of illusion or dream, watching you like this so close.."

Hearing such a words made yibo confused a little and he pulled a chair for Xiao zhan to make him seat there and when Xiao zhan sat down with a sigh yibo asked "w-wanna share gege?"

Yibo hold Xiao zhan's both hands and made him look at him and yibo noticed the tears which was started to form in Xiao zhan's eyes and when they slipped out of his back orbs yibo immediately wiped them and asked "z-zhan ge?"

the soothing voice is always did magic on Xiao zhan who just shake his head with a  smile and spoke "i-i.. w-was so lost bo-di.. i-i never felt that way in my life.. B-but when you wasn't there with me.. i-i was feeling like a living corpse. y-you used to come in my bright day opened eyes dream as an beautiful illusion which never stayed long.. and in nights I could just remember our time together and the mistakes I have done which never let me sleep in a regret.. i-i had to get some pills to sleep.. so i-i can work next day.. To be able to get one more step close to finding you again.. n-now when you are finally here.. i-im scared.. " Xiao zhan suddenly stopped and looked down.

Yibo was silent and trying to register the thing Xiao zhan revealed he can feel the pain in Xiao zhan's eyes and suffering in those tears. the Sean Xiao zhan in front of him was no longer the one always wanted to do everything perfect, it's not the one who always tries to hide his emotions, pain, tears just able to make someone else smile. this is the Xiao zhan who also needs comfort, love and care. Who is also carving for secure and a warm embrace of him and yibo also wanted nothing else but able to be his zhan ge's medicine to able to heal the wounds created by the thought situation of their life's path.

Yibo pulled Xiao zhan into his warm embrace and Xiao zhan put his head in crook of yibo's neck while sniffing silently while yibo just ruffled Xiao zhan's hairs lovingly and spoke "I'm here zhan ge! With you, now and always."

And those comforting words were enough to break Xiao zhan's thread of doubts and make his heart free from the cage of worry and insecurity.

Now his heart as well knew he have his husband there for him always and never to let him ever be alone again, the most scariest nightmare of Xiao zhan from the childhood, he always tried to be cool guy and make his heart understand that he is enough for himself but unknowingly his heart still wanted to depend on someone to able to share his worries, pain and happiness everything with the person he wants to spend his life. And after marrying yibo his heart had found that hope, and yibo his that home which Xiao zhan always carved to have it.

"Thank you baobei" Xiao zhan spoke softly and pulled away from the hug.

They both starred at each other and yibo just pouted and spoke "now this world's best chef the Sean Xiao zhan can give his little husband food before he die craving for it."

Xiao zhan chukled and noded "ofcourse ofcourse how did I forgot my husband is piggy"

Yibo widen his eyes and before he could hit Xiao zhan the tall bunny escape from the table towards kitchen counter making yibo huff.

"If I'm piggy you are the bunny and that too horny one." yibo smirked when he saw the red ears of his husband Xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan fiddling with the pan in his hand spoke without even bothering to look at yibo "i-i.. t-that doesn't count gouzaizai"

(Gouzaizai –  'puppy' In Chinese)

Yibo's heart skipped a beat at the endearment and he asked with a naughty smile "then what does count gege.. weren't you looked so eager?"

The pan Xiao zhan was holding slipped from his hand while he looked at yibo and glared "s-stop it Gouzaizai"

Yibo instead grinned wider and continued his gremlin behavior "uhm.. b-but gege doesn't even wanted to stop when I said listen what I'm saying.. and you just started fuckin.. mmghh"

Xiao zhan put his hand on yibo's mouth with a  red face and exclaimed "Are you human Wang yibo? "

Yibo instead kissed on Xiao zhan's palm making Xiao zhan's heart skip a beat.

And with a puppy eyes he spoke "I guess gege thinks of me some kind of dish which you were so eager to taste last night?"

Xiao zhan was enough with the teasings he with a last cute bunny glare asked "will you stop gouzaizai?"

Yibo's mind provided him a naughty idea as he spoke with a raising his eyebrow "how about gege make me stop?"

Xiao zhan looked at him for a while and saw yibo looking at his lips and Xiao zhan's gaze also dropped to yibo's plump cherry lips and without further Waring Xiao zhan bend down and pulled yibo's neck towards him and envolped the plump thick juicy lips with his and both moaned at the delicious feeling.

Xiao zhan started to suck and bite yibo's both lips one by one and yibo also started to kiss back Xiao zhan while enjoying the honey lips on his which were so delicious that yibo wanted to kiss them forever.

Xiao zhan slightly tugged on yibo's lower lip with his bunny teeths making yibo open his mouth and pushed his tongue inside and started to kiss his little husband lovingly kissing inside of him every inch and rolling their tongues together and enjoying the electric sensation going through their veins.

When they pulled out for a air both were breathing heavily in each other's lips while Xiao zhan rested his forehead on yibo's and smiling a little spoke "we need to stop or we gonna have a lunch instead of breakfast gouzaizai!"

Yibo chukled and let Xiao zhan pull away as Xiao zhan started making food and yibo just watched his husband very fondly with a twinkling gaze.

When Xiao zhan finished making some dishes he arranged them beautifully on the table and yibo watched in awe when Xiao zhan served him and feed him through his hands.

A warmth settle in yibo's chest at the taste of food he always missed craved and just eating a one spoon of soup he felt a moment in his stomach and his eyes widen in surprise and he pulled Xiao zhan's hand immediately and put it on his stomach and Xiao zhan's expression wasn't different than him.

Yibo chukled and spoke "look zhan ge, our little puffball also missed his dada's food."

Xiao zhan noded with a warm smile and yibo continued to talk to their baby as Xiao zhan feed him while Xiao zhan's one hand on yibo's belly and over Xiao zhan's hand yibo's hand rested.

As they both finished the breakfast and yibo as well feed Xiao zhan by his hands. Well it was the most peaceful and best breaks after 6 months well every single moment is best and they definitely wanted to live this fullest.

Life don't give second chance to everyone so they are lucky to still have each other and love each other openly without any restrictions.

••

After breakfast Xiao zhan and Wang yibo decided to have a date together. well it's their first ever date and it felt very thrilling and exciting.

They first decided to go to the shopping to buy some things for baby and both of them because yibo wanted to do shopping with his husband.

After shopping they played some games in a game zone most of the time yibo winning and Xiao zhan just smiling like a fool even after loosing because watching his husband win is more happier for him and yibo just rolled his eyes with a blushing cheeks at Xiao zhan's behavior.

Yibo showed Xiao zhan the famous cafe in Korea and they had lunch their together with yibo's blabbering about so many things what he craved and loved and what he did when he was here and Xiao zhan listened all of it with a soft expression on his face.

"Zhan ge you know.. you will definitely get jealous if you see my one of student." yibo laughed as he remember about his favorite student.

Xiao zhan knitted his eyebrow together and asked "uhm.. Why?"

"He claims me his future husband. well you got tough competition zhan ge!" Yibo winked at his husband just enjoying the way Xiao zhan getting jealous over little kid.

"Is that lixin?" Xiao zhan asked suddenly.

Yibo noded and asked surprisingly "you know him zhan ge?"

Xiao zhan noded "well because of him i could able to find you."

"Wow really zhan ge! where did you meet?" yibo asked curiously.

"Uhm.. well I hired a detective to find you and when he said you are In Korea I decided to come here by myself and he arranged my staying period with his friend haoxuan and his husband jiyang so I'll get some help. And lixin their son always used to talk about teacher Wang yijun and when yesterday I showed him your photo he said he is teacher Wang yijun. So then I got to know you are living here changing your name."

Yibo noded understanding as he spoke "well then your stuff is in lixin's house."

Xiao zhan noded and yibo asked "what about we take your stuff from there and shift here and we can meet lixin as well. You need to thank my little prince"

Xiao zhan raised his eyebrow and spoke "okay we can do that but I'm your prince no one else."

"Aww is zhan ge jealous?" yibo wriggle his eyebrows

"W-what no! Why should I be jealous. he is kid. And you are my husband... so I have full rights on you." Xiao zhan stated possessively.

but the grumpy look in Xiao zhan's face made yibo chukle as he said "ayee. zhan ge is really a Bunny. cute jealous bunny."

Xiao zhan had a pout on his face and he spoke "stop calling me cute!.. or I can show bo-di.. what this bunny can do!"

suddenly Xiao zhan's eyes turned little intense dark making yibo gulp a little and he avoiding Xiao zhan's gaze tried to change topic "uhm.. We should leave now gege.. let's go."

yibo stood up and started to walk towards the car while Xiao zhan just smiled fondly and followed his cute husband.

••

"Gege let's buy some chocolates to lixin" yibo suggested when they were inside the car making Xiao zhan nod in agreement.

They brought some chocolates as well the fruit basket. and soon reached the wang residence.

Xiao zhan pressed the doorbell and yibo waited impatiently to open the door.

And soon the door opened reveling the smiling face of Wang jiyang as he recognizing Xiao zhan and yibo immediately welcomed him to the house.

"Oh hi Xiao zhan and Wang yibo. Please come inside!" jiyang greeted as the both followed him inside.

Not long after a cheerful voice run inside the living room and squeaked watching his favorite teacher crush standing at his door.

"BEAUTIFUL TEACHER WANG!" Wang Lixin shouted excitedly and immediately run towards his teacher.

The loud shout made Xiao zhan's eardrum to destroy who was giving fruit basket to jiyang.

"OMG. I can't believe teacher Wang you are here! In my house." Lixin stated happily while standing in front of yibo.

Yibo smiled and gave the chocolate box to lixin and spoke "this is for my little prince"

Lixin's eyes widen and he looked at Wang yibo while asked "really?"

Wang yibo noded and ruffled his hairs making the little lixin to blush as he accepted the gift with a shaking hands as if getting first gift from his crush.

And then lixin without even noticing the talker man who was pouting from very long feeling left out grabbed yibo's wrist and dragged him towards the sofa to make him seat there.

"Tell me beautiful teacher wang. what this little prince of yours can do for you?" he asked and bowed like a royal servant waiting for any orders.

Before yibo could reply anything Xiao zhan come between them and asked "Hey Buddy! Did you forgotten your uncle zhan?"

Lixin turned and gazed at Xiao zhan and smiling sheepishly spoke "Hehe no buddy's from now on uncle zhan we are love rivals!"

Xiao zhan widen his eyes and crossing his hands on his chest spoke "He is already my husband. So no chance little one."

Lixin as well crossed his hands on his chest and spat back "and that doesn't make any difference. teacher wang likes me more."

"No! Your teacher belongs to his husband and that's me, The Sean Xiao zhan." Xiao zhan not wanted to give up yet and started their cat fight.

While jiyang and yibo who were enjoying silently and laughing decided to interrupt it otherwise it gonna streaks so long.

"Little prince how about you give one chance to uncle zhan?" yibo suggested trying not to hurt little one's admiration and love had towards him.

Lixin pouted and looked down and that made yibo to feel guilty immediately but Xiao zhan immediately gestured yibo that he will handle it and he kneeled in front of lixin and taking his hands in his spoke softly "hey buddy look at me."

Lixin looked at Xiao zhan with sad eyes making Xiao zhan to feel how much deep the little one hand with yibo in just this short time span but he can't blame younger when yibo is the someone who can melt anyone's heart so easily by his charming smile and kind heart.

"You know.. When lixin will become talker and big like uncle zhan.. he can have the best partner which is made for lixin."

Hearing that lixin's eyes lit up and he asked "really?"

"Yep. Everyone have their soulmate and you will surely find your perfect one but it have a lot of time..till you have to study hard and make your beautiful teacher Wang proud." he winked making lixin's expressions to soften as he hugged Xiao zhan making Xiao zhan's heart melt.

When they broke the hug lixin said grinning "still if you dare to hurt my beautiful teacher Wang .. Remember I'll not think twice and snatch him from you."

Xiao zhan saluted him as if taking orders and spoke "yes sir! I'll not disappoint you."

lixin started to laugh watching that and started to tickling Xiao zhan who also laughed along with him.

Watching them again happy and getting along yibo looking at lixin spoke to Jiyang "He is very bright kid. A ball of sunshine."

Jiyang smiled at that and noded as they chatted for hours and then after haoxuan come home they had all the conversations about everything and then had a dinner together.

When Xiao zhan packed his things he bowed to both haoxuan and jiyang and spoke "Thank you so much Mr haoxuan and jiyang. it was wonderful experience living with you it was just a short time but you guys really helped me a lot."

Haoxuan hugged Xiao zhan and spoke "it's our pleasure we could able to help a little to reunite two lovers."

Lixin sniffed and holding yibo's hand asked "teacher Wang you will visit me .. will you?"

Yibo bend down a little and softly kissed on lixin's cheeks and spoke ruffling his hairs affectionately "sure my little prince."

Lixin smiled broadly at that and waved at both of them as Xiao Zhan and yibo get inside their car and left from there.

••

"Zhan ge let's go to the bridge, there night view is so romantic." Yibo asked looking at Xiao Zhan who was driving the car.

"Mn. Sure love." Xiao Zhan replied and took yibo's one hand in his while holding it gently.

When they reached the bridge Xiao Zhan parked the car to the side as the get out of the car and yibo looking down at the view which was indeed very beautiful.

While yibo was drowned in the beauty of Seoul he didn't noticed Xiao Zhan slowly come towards him and back hugged him.

Yibo gasped at the sudden warm touch but after a few moments he melted into the strong arms and the security he was feeling being in between them.

Yibo closed his eyes as he felt the cold greez of air touched their face and making him shiver a little but soon after Xiao Zhan tightned hug making yibo feel more warm.

Xiao Zhan rested his head on yibo's curve of neck on shoulder and watched the view.

They both were silent for a while as yibo suddenly Wispered "Zhan ge"

"Yes love?" Xiao Zhan's soft raspy voice sounded in yibo's ears.

"I'm so happy." yibo smiled and put his hands around Xiao Zhan's which were embracing him so lovingly.

Xiao zhan gave a soft kisses on yibo's neck and spoke "Mn.. Mee too baobei."

Yibo's skin felt a ticking when Xiao Zhan's soft wet kisses he felt all over neck and jawline while those thin beautiful lips grazing at his cheeks making yibo get lost in that feeling.

"C-can we stay like this forever. i-its just too beautiful feeling." Yibo asked suddenly while looking at distant.

"We can gouzaizai.. always and forever" Xiao Zhan rubbed yibo's shoulders up and down in assurity making yibo to believe at those words.

"Sometime ago.. t-this night.. f-felt so scary and so lonely without you ge. and it made me have some panic attacks." yibo finally told his fear to Xiao Zhan because he couldn't keep in his heart and he don't wanted to go through that again.

Suddenly Xiao Zhan turned him around still very close to each other and looked at yibo who looked back at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan put his hand gently on yibo's cheeks and caressing his thumb on the soft skin spoke "we can get over this honey. I'm here with you and you are here..."

Yibo noded as he closed his eyes with a fond smile as Xiao Zhan continued "Let's Heal Each Other!" hearing that a happy tear slide through yibo's eyes towards his cheeks making Xiao Zhan to close the distance between them and lock their lips together.

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

3.8k Words 🦋

Thank you so much guys for 500 followers 🥺❤

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well. their sweet and some romantic time together 🥰💞

Well poor lixin baby have to sacrifice his first crush 🤧❤

Anyone missing yang yang and yibo's interaction?

Anyone want to suggest any names for our zhanyi's baby? 😁💚

Don't forgot to give votes ⭐ See you guys in next chapter soon 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Continuar a ler

TambĂŠm vai Gostar

192K 10.5K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
88.6K 4.1K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
333K 20.4K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
40.8K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...