Owned By A Mafia | Jungkook...

بواسطة hazzel_514

COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart q... المزيد

Introduction
01 PROLOGUE
02 ENCOUNTER
03 FEELINGS
04 CARE
05 SCARED
06 CRAVING
07 OBSESSION
08 ONCE IN MY ARMS
09 THE KISS
10 CAN'T SEE YOUR TEARS
11 THE CONFESSION
12 PAIN
13 BETRAYAL?
14 BETRAYAL pt:2
15 FAKE
16 PAY FOR IT
17 YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN
18 RUNNING AWAY
19 GOTCHA
20 MARRIAGE
21 LOVE
22 DESIRE
23 DESIRE pt:2
24 LUST
25 RECEPTION
26 MINE
27 BLEEDING SOUL
28 TRUTH
29 BROKEN
30 HAPPINESS
31 MY LIFE
32 ANONYMOUS
33 ATTACKED
34 BREAKING AWAY
35 GONE
36 WITH ME
37 FORGOT
38 ATTRACTION
39 ATTRACTION pt:2
40 HE
41 SUFFERINGS
42 MESSED UP
43 WANT YOU
44 MINE TO CHERISH/RUIN
45 MY WIFE
46 MY HUSBAND
47 MY LOVE
48 MARK YOU MINE
49 APPA
50 FEEL YOU
51 BACK AGAIN
52 BACK AGAIN pt:2
53 UNREVEALED TRUTH
54 MET AGAIN
56 REVEALED
57 EPILOGUE

55 GAME END

10.5K 550 171
بواسطة hazzel_514

| Author's pov|

"Look who we have here....... welcome babygirl", Jungwoon said, walking down the stairs.

All of them present in the room, including Jungkook and y/n, divert their gaze at him.

But their eyes enlarged in a pure shock when they saw Jungwoon aiming a gun at Taehyung's head.

"You f*cker. HOW DARE YOU", Jungkook shouted hiding y/n behind him.

Jungwoon laughed at him and replied, "woahh..... Your hiding her from me. F*cking scaredy cat".

Jungkook shot him a deadly glare and spoke, "I am not a scaredy cat, I am protecting my loved ones from you- but wait how you will understand. You don't have any loved one in your life. Just a mere bastard who like to spend his life on streets".

Jungkook smirked, while Jungwoon gave him a furious look.

"I am with my oppa, you bloody r*scal Jungkook", Sasha said coming out of nowhere.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her and made a boring face.

"Oppa we need to hurry up. We locked the guards who came with Taehyung in a room, but still I think we should leave as soon as possible before they come out of the room", Sasha whispered in jungwoon's ear but Taehyung can still hear them.

They have tied Taehyung's hands behind him with a rope, also his foots. While his mouth is covered with a tape.

Jungwoon is securely holding Taehyung, by wrapping his hand around his neck.

Taehyung is trying and waiting for that moment when he can take action against Jungwoon.

"Jeon Jungkook if you want your friend to be alive, let us go from here", Jungwoon demanded, applying the pressure on the gun he is placing on Taehyung's temple.

Jungkook chuckled and answered, "look now who is being scaredy cat. Anyways what can be expected from an a*shole like you. Go I am not stopping you".

Jungkook smiled at him, while everyone stared at him with amazement.

"Jungkook", y/n whispered, clutching her fist on his shirt.

"Don't worry. I will not let him go today", Jungkook mumble in a voice which can only be heard by y/n, without looking back at her.

Y/n sighed, not understanding what he is cooking in his brain.

"Call off your guards from the entrance gate", Jungwoon demanded, trying his best to not to show them that he is actually scared.

Jungkook gave him creepy smile. And while, pressing his lips into a thin line and raising his eyebrows plus closing his eyes, he nodded.

All other present in the room are hella confused. They all want to ask Jungkook that why he is doing that but they can't. So they are just watching the show with a question mark roaming around in their heads.

Jungkook signed his one of the man, to follow what Jungwoon his saying.

His guard, having no other option, spoke through his bluetooth device, "clear the main entrance, boss don't want any of our man their".

"Copied", when he heard the voice which came across from the bluetooth device, he shook his head up and down letting Jungkook know that they are doing what he ordered.

Jungkook poke his inner cheek with his tongue and tilted his head towards Jungwoon. It was obvious that he is indicating him that his wish is granted.

"I never thought that Jeon Jungkook will give in that much early", Jungwoon mocked him, without knowing Jungkook's real intentions.

Jungkook chuckled, and thought, "you're right bastard I don't give up this easily".

"Honestly saying, it is also new for me", Jungkook replied, laughing along with Jungwoon. By hearing their laughs, someone who don't know about them, will say that they are childhood best friend's and here they are refreshing their old memories. But the reality is just opposite, nor they are friends, neither they are entraining eachother by recalling their past. Instead it would be appropriate to say that they both are laughing, while thinking about their future.

On the other hand, y/n, Taehyung and Jungkook's guards are staring at them with a dead serious face. Their expressions are exactly same as the person, whom we tell a joke but they don't find it funny.

"Oppa don't waste time.....we have to leave as soon as possible", Sasha whispered to Jungwoon but it was audible to others also, as there is a dead silence in the room.

"Seems like you are not happy here with us that's why you're leaving this much early miss Sasha", Jungkook taunted, displaying a mischievous smirk on his ruined face.

"I have no interest in staying here and watch your bloody face Mr Jeon", Sasha replied, giving him back a more wider smirk.

Jungkook burst out laughing but hissed when his ribs didn't supported him. Y/n hold him tighter, making sure he is oky. But she know that he is not oky. But one thing is clear to her now that Jungkook is making them stay here for more time willingly. He is surely planning something.
Jungwoon also got a little hint about that.

"But isn't this bloody face for which you was even ready to sell your body to me", Jungkook uttered, combining his hairs with his hand.

Y/n turned her hand into a fist, thinking that Sasha was trying to hit on Jungkook. Normally she don't feel like this but now are pregnancy hormones are kicking her hard.

Sasha was about to answer Jungkook but Jungwoon stopped her. Sasha controlled herself but it was really hard for her to face the bitter truth. The truth, that from the time she became adult she always throw herself on Jungkook, while he push her away. She fulfilled her desires by using other men but the fire to be in Jungkook's bed never blow out of her heart.

"We're are leaving", Jungwoon informed, still pointing his gun at Taehyung. He jerked his body away and moved in a backward direction. While Sasha also followed his steps, still pointing her gun at Taehyung's direction.

Once they both were out of the room, Jungwoon locked the door. They glanced at eachother and ran away from there to reach their destination, making sure that their way is clear.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's guards Freed Taehyung.

"Jungkook let's go and catch them", Taehyung said in a hurried tone, hastily snatching a gun from one of the guard.

"Relax buddy", Jungkook responded, giving him the most calming smile ever.

"Jungkook why are you taking it so lightly what if-", Taehyung shouted out of the frustration but Jungkook cut is sentence in-between.

"Shhh.....just follow me", Jungkook uttered, making Taehyung scoff, because he is still looking relaxed.

"Y/n stay here and if you dare to pull any stunt further, than no one will be worse than me. And don't think that I forgot you for coming here", Jungkook warned, giving her a deadly glare, making her body shiver. Even after spending so many months and years with him, she is still scared of his dark side. She still fear from his anger.

"Let's go", Jungkook commanded, demanding a gun from his guard.

"J-Jungkook wait", y/n called him, making him halt his steps.

He turned around, now facing her.

"Drink water before going", she said, passing him a water bottle which was placed on the table.

Jungkook's eyes soften. All his anger fade away.

He nodded and grabbed the bottle. He sat on the nearest chair and drank the whole bottle in one go.

He took a quick glimpse of her, and left from their, not before leaving half of his guards with her for her security.
________________

"JUNGWOON STOP", Jungkook shouted aiming his gun at Jungwoon and Sasha's direction, who are running away, with Sasha holding a bag in her hand.

They ignored him and kept running.

"If you move, then the bomb will explode", Jungkook continued.

Their steps came to abrupt stop. They are now standing infront of the main door, but still inside that abandon house.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puzzled expressions.

"It's true....there is a bomb underneath you", Jungkook spoke, walking near them but standing at a safe distance.

Earlier, when Jungkook was busy distracting Jungwoon, he secretly signed his guard to install motion sensor bomb at the entrance. That's why he was so calm earlier.

"If Jungwoon will move even a inch from his place than Sasha will explode", Jungkook explained, enjoying the facial expressions of Jungwoon and Sasha.

"Wahhh......I believe in Jeon Jungkook's supremacey", Taehyung said, tucking his lips up in a wide smirk.

"You f*cker", Sasha cursed, closing her eyes. Her brain stopped working. The only think that she can see now is her death.

"Now Jungwoon you have to decide that you want to runaway or not", Jungkook told him the the two options which he have.

One of Jungkook's guard gave him a match box.

"I am lightning this match stick. You have the time to think till it is fully burned. After that I myself will blow-up both of you", with that Jungkook lit up the match stick.

Jungwoon should be panicking right now, like Sasha but he was all cool, giving Sasha a clue that what his decision is.

"O-Oppa no.....y-you can't d-do that w-with me.....NO OPPA", she shouted, seeing her death infront of her. Her eyes turned teary, while sweat start dripping down from her forehead.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH.......what you thought that I don't know that what dirty game you played with me. Two years ago you bumped your car with mine. Even after knowing that I am in that car, you still decided to push it all the way down to the cliff. That was my luck that I got out of the car, otherwise you almost killed me", Jungwoon confronted the truth, which was buried deep inside his heart till now.

"Woah.....what a dramatic movie scene. I forgot to bring my popcorn", Taehyung said, making others laugh.

Liam and other guards who was with Taehyung, also came their, watching a whole f*cking movie scene infront of them.

"Tick Tock....Tick tock", Jungkook made clock sound, letting Jungwoon know that time is running out and the match stick is almost finished.

"O-Oppa p-please", she begged him, joining her trembling hands infront of her own brother for her life.

"Sorry but not sorry" with that last words Jungwoon ran out of his place and the bomb explode.

There was only one scream of Sasha that could be heard, after that only burning sound echoed in that silent place.

Jungwoon was gone far away from their. He didn't even looked back at his sister, who was burning alive.

There is no pity or sympathy in the eyes of anyone present there. They all are watching the burning fire, expressionlessly.

"What about Jungwoon?", Taehyung asked, once the fire reduced a bit.

"Tae you said you believe in my supremacy, than don't be a disbeliever", Jungkook replied, with a cheeky smile on his face, which is indirectly screaming that his intentions are not good at all.

"Is he inside the car?", Jungkook questioned from his guard, who is holding an ipad in his hand, accessing a CCTV camera.

"Yes, he just sat down", he replied, closely examining the live recording.

"It's time to end this long f*cking game", Jungkook said with a determination in his tone. He himself is tired now. Now he just want to kill Jungwoon and relax for the rest of his life. He have no interest in keeping Jungwoon in his basement and torture him everyday. He just want to give him the most painful death and that's it.
________________

Jungkook with Taehyung and his other guards, reached at the highway. They all can see a car parked at a long distance.

But one thing which was disturbing or maybe not was that Jungwoon was sitting in the car, yelling, crying beating himself like a psycho.

"Mind explaining kook?", Taehyung demanded, wriggling his brows.

Jungkook chuckled and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, before speaking, "I double crossed him. This car was parked here to trap Jungwoon as per my order. When Jungwoon reached here he thought that this car is of someone else and he sat in it. But we locked the car by an automatic lock and now he can't come out of this car nor he can start it. Plus when he touched the car the timer for bomb to explode started. How much time Jungwoon have to live, Elen?", Jungkook asked from his one of the guard who is expert in bombing and malicious hacking.

"Only 57 secs sir", he responded, being proud on himself that by his help that evil Jungwoon will die.

"Can I talk to him one last time?", He again asked from Elen.

"Yes sir. Here speak in this microphone. He will be able to listen to you", he said, handing Jungkook a small device.

"Hello Jungwoon", Jungkook spoke in that microphone.

From faraway they can see that Jungwoon's expressions changed drastically. He is searching in the car to find from where the voice is coming.

"Look at your left, my dear cousin", Jungkook said mischievously.

Jungwoon did what he said, only to find Jungkook, Taehyung, liam and other guards standing few metres away from the car.

He start crying like a new born baby, making others die out of laughter. Although they can't hear him but they can tell by seeing him that he is begging for his life. Like Sasha, he was also aware that his death is near.

"Sorry..... we shouldn't laugh but you are looking funny", with that Jungkook again start laughing. He is not finding Jungwoon's expressions hilarious but he is happy that finally he will be able to live in peace with y/n, without any tension of danger.
He can finally take a sigh of relief.

"Buddy you have only 20 secs........ goodbye we will not miss you. And please convey my message to your sister that I feel bad that her wish to get to me is still a wish, which can never be fulfilled", Jungkook continued, faking the sadness in his tone.

Jungwoon went crazy hearing that he have only 20 secs. He start kicking the car, trying every possible way from which he can get out of the car.

"ExCUsE MEeee......M-mIstEr. D-Do y-yOu havE a lighteRRR".

They are looked at the direction from where the voice came.

There was a man, in his early 40s, who was looking drunk. He is also holding a cigarette in his hand, for which he is asking a lighter. They assumed that he is a road-side drug addict by his appearance. Because his clothes have holes from different places and they are dirty as if he picked them up from trash can. The smell which is coming from him is unbearable.

Jungkook evilly smirked and stroll near him.

"How about I give you the biggest lighter to lit your cigarette.......but for that you have to wait 10 seconds", Jungkook said, placing his elbow on that man's shoulder, leaning his body on him.

The drunk man nodded, not having idea about what Jungkook is speaking.

Jungkook start the countdown,

"10......9......8......7.......6.......5......4......3......2......1.......and boom".

The bomb exploded, making the car turn upside down. It start burning, causing the temperature to rise.

"Holy shit", the drunk man mumbled, after being astonished.

Jungkook gave him a sweet smile and signed him to lit his cigarette from the burning car.

"WaNNa JoIN....", That man said, taking out two more cigarettes from his pocket.

Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at eachother and grinned.

They both usually don't smoke but as for the celebration, they are accepting it.

Blowing out the smoke, Jungkook said,

"You're a lighter and I'm a smoker".

-----------------------------------------------------------

See you all soon
Take care
Borahae 💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

563K 35.3K 34
Love, relationship, commitment sounds so beautiful yet hard to redeem. "That's not fair, I wanted to spend this night with you" Taehyung sighed and s...
233K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
104K 5.2K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
394K 15.3K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...