๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐’...

By -JIMSBBYMUVA

๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐’ One moment Venus is bored in math class ready to go home and sleep, the next the... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

7

160 12 18
By -JIMSBBYMUVA

|𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗬|

Mercury stares up at the man with wide, terrified eyes. He looks very intimidating with his tall figure and bulging muscles, and even more scary with his big dog standing between his legs with blood all over its mouth and snout . Occasionally, his tongue would stick out, licking away the blood and guts all over his nose and mouth from when it tore into the zombie's head.

"Little girl," the man says once again, his voice growing louder, making Mercury snap her head up to him, bringing her finger to her lips.

"Sshhhh, you're going to attract monsters," Mercury says, looking around to make sure he didn't alert any zombies.

"Well, I asked you a question, and I would like an immediate answer. What are you doing out here?" The man asked again, cocking his head to the side and clenching his jaw impatiently waiting for an answer.

"I-I was going to get water," Mercury mutters softly.

"Just you alone?" He asks again, looking around the forest to make sure no one was with the little girl.

"Uh-oh no, just me," says Mercury, looking down.

She didn't want him to know about Venus, just in case he was a bad man trying to kill her and her sister.

"Um, I should get going." Mercury attempts to get up, placing her feet on the ground to lift herself up, but immediately stops when pain shoots through her left ankle, making her hiss and plop back down on the ground, reaching her hand to rub at it, hoping it will soothe it a little.

She must've twisted her ankle the wrong way when she tripped over the log.

"Owwie," Mercury whines, tearing up a little at the pain in her ankle.

She looks back up, but her eyes widen when she sees the man walking away and his dog walking beside him.

" w-wait" Mercury hurriedly yells, using all her strength to push herself up to stand on her right foot while her left is bent.

She starts to hop towards the man, who stops at her voice hearing little hops approaching him, making him turn around.

He looks down to see the little girl standing in front of him with one leg looking up at him.

"I need some help, please. My ankle is messed up, and I need to get back to my sist-"Mercury stops herself when she realizes she mentioned her sister. She puts her head down, not wanting to see the man's horrifying stare with his piercing black eyes.

"Your what?" The man's deep, voice makes Mercury flinch a little as she looks up

"Um nobody," Mercury laughs nervously, turning her head a little to side-eye the man.

"If you have someone else with you, you need to tell me were you the people that have been following me for the last few days?" He snaps, gritting his teeth, as he grabs Mercury by her bicep. squeezing a little too hard, making Mercury wince in pain and grab the hand that was squeezing her.

" what? No! I don't know what you're talking about we haven't been following anyone," Mercury says in a shaky voice, lips quivering.

"Then why are you lying, saying you didn't have anyone with you?" The man asks the girl to loosen her grip when he realizes he is hurting her.

"Cause wouldn't you lie if a random man came out of nowhere asking if you had someone with you?" Mercury says in a duh tone, calming herself down a little when she feels the man loosen his grip and his body becoming less tense at what she says.

The man stares at Mercury's face for a moment, making sure she wasn't lying. After a while, he releases her arm and steps back, turning around, but stops feeling a small hand grab at his forearm.

"Wait, please. I can't walk on my own. Can you please help me?" Mercury says she's putting on her best puppy eyes, trying to woo the man into helping her.

The man looks down at his arm where she is grabbing him and looks back up at her with a raised brow.

Mercury quickly gets the message and lets go of his arm straightening back up and placing her left leg on the ground without putting any weight on it.

"Not my problem, kid." The man says he is about to turn around and walk again but is stopped when he feels something hit his back and small arms wrapping around his waist, making him sign and throw his head back.

" please please please sir! I'm just an 11-year-old little girl I can't treat this injury, and I don't know my way back to my big sister. You wouldn't leave an innocent child alone on their own in this scary world, would you?" She says it hurriedly, but changes her tone to a pouty one at the end of her rant  trying to convince the man to help her.

The man takes the girl's wrist and removes them from his waist. He turns around, grabbing her by her arms, bending down until he is eye level with her. He was about to yell at her to go the fuck away, but he took his time to scan the little girl's face, seeing the genuinely scared look in her eyes, along with the tears that have wet her face, mixing in with the blood from her nose that is also all over her mouth and smeared her cheeks. Her hair is a tangled mess with leaves and dirt in it. He looks down, seeing that she is obviously not putting weight on her left leg because her ankle is messed up.

jungkook signs placing his head down, he stands back up, throwing his head back while cursing under his breath.

He looks back down at the girl, seeing she had a hopeful expression on her face, making him kiss his teeth and turn around, squatting down to her level again.

"Fine, come on," he says, waiting for the girl to jump on his back.

Mercury grins while clapping her hands a little, then places her hands on his broad shoulders, jumping up and wrapping her legs around the man's waist.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," Mercury says next to the guy's ear with a big smile showing her adorable gummy smile 4 of her front teeth missing.

Jungkook doesn't say anything and starts walking with the little girl on his back, who is swinging her legs back and forth with a smile.

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

|𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗨𝗦|

Venus sits at the dining room table, her leg bouncing up and down anxiously as she stares at the watch on her wrist.

"Where the fuck is Mercury? It's been an hour," venus whispers to herself, getting worried that her little sister isn't back yet.

𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Venus gets up and walks to her sleeping bag, putting on her jacket. She picks up her hunting knife then her gun putting the strap across her body.

she rushes out of the cabin in search for her little sister, gripping the knife tightly as she scans the forest looking for a short, brown-skinned girl with a black curly afro.

venus starts running towards the lake where she knows her sister went to get some water.

After jogging for a good 10 minutes, she stops to look around, thinking she is lost, but perks up when she hears body of water moving, making her sprint towards the sound, but immediately stops when she sees a full jug of water her sister's bag, and her hunting knife on the ground in front of the water.

Venus' eyes widen as she runs towards the lake dropping to her knees infront of the water to pick up mercury's bag and knife she feels that familiar ache in her throat knowing she is about to start crying but she holds it back knowing it is not the time. She looks around the woods trying to spot her baby sister. Maybe she just forgot to bring her stuff and stepped away for a little and is coming back.

" mercury!" Venus yells, her heart rate increasing by the second.

" mercury!!"

She puts Mercury's knife in her bag and then throws the bag on her shoulders. She grips her knife tightly. But she then feels something wet on her forehead making her look up and seeing it's about to rain as the dark grey colored clouds move to block the sun making her curse out loud.

"Shit" venus grits as the rain pours harder.

Her head snaps up once she hears a tree branch snap and sees a herd of zombies making their way towards growling and moaning.

They must've heard her yelling.

One of the zombies is a few feet ahead of the rest and reaches towards Venus ready to feast on her warm skin and blood , but she was quick to grab the creature by its arm. Venus plunges her knife into the zombie's head, blood splattering on her face stopping the zombie's brown teeth from snapping at her face.

She snatched her knife from the zombie's skull, making it drop to the ground. She was about to make a run for it to go on the hunt for mercury but she was grabbed on the shoulder by another zombie. She turned around and kicked it on the floor, making it fall on its back.

Another zombie reaches for her, making her yelp at the quickness; she immediately stabs it in the head while backing up making it fall forward on top of her she groans at the pain in her back and ribs at the abrupt fall, but immediately recuperates seeing the family of zombies coming towards her; she takes her gun that was laid across her stomach it's straps wrapped around her neck; she grabs it, aiming at a zombie's head; and firing making the zombies head snap back at the force; blood splatters

She hurriedly stands up and shoots more zombies with a perfect aim to the head, thanking her pops for taking her hunting all those summers, where she is now putting those skills to use.

She shoots more zombies, but it seems the more she kills, the more zombies come from every part of the forest from the sound of Venus's gun.

𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒚........

She releases her gun, making it fall to her side, and finally makes a run for it, weaving and dodging gray and green rotten corpse hands that reach for her.

but then a sharp scream left Venus' mouth as she trips and falls head first down a steep hill, flipping and tumbling tree branches smacking her on her sides and legs all over her body making her groan and yelp in pain. As she falls down the hill, venus tries to grab onto a tree branch to stop from falling, but her hand would just slip from the rain making everything slick and wet hard to grip onto. Venus lands on the ground hard on her side, but she wails out in agonizing pain when a sharp tree branch plunges through her thigh, making her grip her leg and roll on her back in a silent cry. Her head then becomes dizzy and her vision blurry from how much pain she was in, and her eyes slowly close her body completely goes into unconsciousness.

A/N: poor vee vee.......😔

HOW DID WE LIKE THIS CHAPTER????👀

oh by the way this is what i pictured mercury looking like she has more of her dads complexion while venus has her mothers dark skin but you can imagine her however you want 😊

THANK YOU FOR READING SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 🫶🏾🫶🏾!!!

-𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬𝗕𝗨𝗚𝗚™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.3K 40
[แด€ แดŠษชแด‹แดแดแด‹ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด] January 1, 2157 A deadly virus broke out exactly one year ago. Since then, the human population has rapidly decreased, the worl...
315 32 11
Fate had some other plans when the demonic human met a dying vampire "I was born with this curse and I have to die in order to protect everyone dear...
852 105 30
"You need to kill me before I turn into one of them" "I hope you won't forget that decision" "GET AWAY FROM HIM! JIN, NO!" "Murderer! I'll kill you!"...
11.9K 377 53
A bunch of BTS AMBW imagines, scenarios, smuts, fluffy, reactions, etc. If you read it I hope you enjoy, if you don't then go to hell respectfully. (...