An Alternate world (Human mal...

Od CreationCMDRX15

When Y/N was in dire need to get away from his psychotic girlfriend he ran away and stumbled into the forest... Více

Season 1 and additional info
1. Wrong place wrong time
2. Hospitalized
3. Home sweet home
4. Welcome to hell
5. Popping the cherry
6. The Public brawl
7. Invited to the slumber party
9. The fight
10. Handling the heat
Season 2
11. Friends and Enemies
12. Nightmares to fireside dreams
13. Errands and Amour
14. The Car "Ride"
15. The birthday suprise
16. Love and Death
17. Epilogue

8. The anamoly

1.7K 19 15
Od CreationCMDRX15

18+

A couple of weeks had gone by since the night I had that threesome with Bethany and Angela. I was just nonstop thinking about how I can be there for Beth cause deep down she's a broken person who's been abused in every way possible after we continued to chat over the course of the last week we got lunch together. I was sitting in Ms.Perls class just nonstop thinking about the horrify thing Bethany's father did to her when she was a teenager and was caught off guard by my teacher.*
"Y/N? Y/N?" "Y/N are you alright?" *she said in a concerning way as I leaned my head halfway on the desk half asleep while looking up at her as I was up all night working on a Turn paper for another class.* "yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry" *she sighed and went back to her desk grabbing a stack full of papers.*

"Here are your grades back I just wanted to see your based knowledge on some of the things we went over in class so I can personally help each and everyone whom is and whom isn't struggling right now. Just know that this grade doesn't and will not impact your grade in any way it's just to test your basic knowledge to see where you guys are at." *I groaned and took my paper which read at the top* "Great work all questions answered in great detail but see me after class." *I just thought to myself of what it could be as I put my paper aside sighing on what it could possibly be.* "Alright I think we've gone over enough stuff today and your all burnt out which isn't my goal to do so I'll let you all chat or take a nap until the bell rings." *Everyone was so happy about this and began chatting with each other as I rested my head on the desk.*

"Hey you good?" *Bethany sat in front of me who was really concerned about me at the moment.* "yeah just tired I got no fucking sleep thanks to our cunt of an English professor." "Yep I know she can be a lot as she nonstop gives out essays but in the future just give me to me and I'll get it done no problem." "Thanks Beth much appreciated!" *she smiled and nodded before asking me what was up.* "Y/N I can tell when somethings up so don't lie buddy.* "after you told me that horrifying story it kinda shook me in a way." *She sighed heavily.* "Oh Y/N I get it completely but come on now you can't just let that story just fill up your head and feel miserable for me that I won't be able to have a family.*

"I've pretty much accepted it Y/N there no need to pity for me though it's cute of you to think of me like that." *I was reassured and after a while I stopped thinking about for now.* "hey where has Jenny been?" *Beth shrugged her shoulders.* "I dunno I haven't seen her in a while now it's been a week now." "Huh" *I was quite confused on why no has seen her at all.* "I'll go look for her after school." *As we continued to talk the bell rang which spooked the both of us.* "fucking he'll that bell is loud!" "Yeah ya don't say" *I stopped Beth for a minute.* "hey umm Beth can we talk for a minute?" "Sure but make it quick" "if you want I'd be down to have some more one on one time.*

"Tempting very tempting...but I have class and I need to go soooo buh bye!" *she winked at me and walked out the door as I grabbed my bag.* "I'll see later Ms. Perl." "Hey come back I wanna have a chat" "sure what's up I have a class to go to so please make it quick." *she smiled softly and walked up to me.* "I can smell your scent all over her...is it true?" *I chuckled nervously.*  "oh come on where'd you get that idea from." "I didn't ask for a bullshit story just answer the question." *I was a bit taken by back her rudeness as she moved closer to me.*

"Ms. Perl this is extremely beyond borderline in appropriate, I have to get going!" *she grabbed my wrist as there was no escape from her grip.* "I'll write you a pass dear but be honest, did you two have a little thing going?" *I nodded and looked at her with a tiny smirk.* "you bad boy." *she playfully growled at me.* "ya do know I get off work around 4ish and...I'm not married so don't worry about a thing." *I gulped hard as she slithered her hand resting it on my crotch as she looked at me while biting her lower lip.* "let me know soon so we can have some fun at my place" "oh, ok"

*As I went to go walk out of her room she called me back in as I turned around seeing her write down a note tossing it into my bag.* "you forgot your bag" *she smiled softly and handed me a hall pass.* "if I do happen to take up this very tempting offer Ms. Perl just one condition?" *she smirked and pulled me closer to her.* "oh yeah and what's that?" *I chuckled softly as I looked at her up and down.* "how do you like it?" "Hmm you are one interesting boy I'll give you that." "But let's not get sidetracked shall I don't need you getting detention cause we got held up having some fun ."

*I turned around and started walking out of her class as she spanked my ass from behind me.* "careful Ms. Perl I can get a bit rough" "oh I'm sure you can." *she smirked at me as I left her classroom. As I got in it was packed with students who were doing different activities. I heard a bunch of fit women call me over who were weightlifting.* "Hey Y/N come work out with us we could use another spot!"
*I went into the locker room and got into some shorts and tank top coming out and walking over to the girls who were workout with some heavy weights as they all seemed to be happy to see me.*

"Hey Y/N! I'm Layla, good to finally meet you cause I thought the day would never come" "finally?" *I looked at her completely lost.* "Umm everyone knows who you are and I'm so late to the show!" *she chuckled as she pulled me over and introduced me to all of her other friends who were happy to see me as well.* "I'm just glad I finally was able to meet you and besides I heard about that little altercation you got into between Mark. Fucking finally the prick got what he deserved!"

*I said to myself as I was in absolute luck not only did I have 4 girls I live who like me but just got the hottest teacher who was attracted to me and I know have more girls who are interested in getting to know me because that's how it all fucking starts for some odd reason?!* "Y/N good to meet you, mind spotting me for a second?" *I nodded nervously as turned around seeing a very muscular husky who had a very serious attitude lay down on the bench readying her grip to start doing some reps.*

"Alright Cathrine you can do this!" *she grunted as she started doing some chest presses while I watched her from above waiting to help if need be. 5 sets had gone by as I was asked to help her lift the bar.* "Argh!! Could use a hand help please!" *she grunted loudly as I helped her lay the bar down as she got up and walked off before chugging some down water.* "Don't take it personal at all, she does it every time someone spots her and she lives on water and needs it desperately."
"Oh my god Y/N!! Hey!!" *I heard another voice call my name as I turned around seeing a short but ripped female cougar approach me and shake my hand firmly.* "Thought I'd never be able to greet ya one day but it's I'm really glad I got to meet you!"

"So what's your max?" "My max?" "Your max weight you can lift?" *I chuckled softly.* "I don't even know and I don't even work out" "you don't work out?!" "Honey have you seen your arms there fucking muscular and you have great definition!" *I moved my arm back as she wrapped an arm feeling my arm as we walked over to the free weights.* "come on pick up the 20's we'll start from there."
*I picked them up and easily did a bunch of sets as I was very sore.*

"Do me a favor now climb up that rope!" "You fucking serious" *I looked at her as if she was insane as she laughed at my face.* "ya god damn right I'm serious now stop bitching and climb it!" "No I won't do it!" "I'm not asking you I'm telling you to." *I quit my complaining and grunted as I started to climb and got around 20 feet above before losing my grip and falling down onto a huge mattress.* "good try but try to use all of your body instead of your arms?" "Nah cause you tend to flounder and move a lot which makes it harder to climb up."

"Eh true but not so true if you know how to control your body then yeah it works fine then no your shit outta luck hun now get up we're back to lifting weights go grab and drink first though." *I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I saw the three girls checking me out from a distance as I walked into the locker room to grab a drink of water.* "Oh Y/N Y/N Y/N you just never learn do you..." "what's up Mark" *I said in a rude tone as he leaned against the doorway blocking the exit way as I finished getting my drink.*

"I'm only going to say it one more time and god forbid you don't listen cause I will kill you...and I would get away with it I know certain people who have certain sets of skills who make people vanish from the face of the earth and no one will ever care nor pay any mind cause they'll be too damn brainwashed and go on with there stupid and pathetic lives." *he walked up to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt which frightened me for some reason.*

"Get the fuck outta here or it's going to end up very ugly for you." "Oh really like what Mark you gonna do you fucking toolbox" *He growled at me slamming me against the wall.* "you best bet leave and never come back because if you do I will go out of my way to make your life a living hell and I will not stop until you give up and scurry away like the gutter rat you are." *He very quickly whaled me in the stomach making me drop to the floor gasping for air as he kicked me in the face.* "heh I heard about your little stunt back at the mall seems you still can't take me on so get it through your thick headed skull. You are worthless Y/N you always have been and always will be no matter how much those girls like you they'll always come crawling back to me for attention cause I'll be pounding there pussies and blowing there backs out while your laying there dead in an alley.

"Funny enough how you gloat about how Sarina is your girl cause when your gone I'm going to beat the living fuck out of her to the point that she'll have to forget you weather she wants to or not—" *he shut up real quick as I lunged towards him repeatedly bashing his head into a nearby locker.*

"HEY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!!" *the both of us jumped as there was a huge furry bull who's voice boomed inside the locker room.* "MARCUS GO TO THE FUCKING NURSES OFFICE AND GO GET CLEANED UP CAUSE YOUR STILL COMING TO PRACTICE THIS AFTERNOON!!" *He hollered at him as Mark looked at him a bit frightened and was extremely obedient towards his supposed coach.* "NOW YOU, START TALKING THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!!" *His voice boomed as he looked at me before hitting me in the back of the head roughly.*

*He slapped me hard across the face which knocked some sense into me as I was scared straight.* "I'm not a fuckin doormat—" *He slapped me hard across the face again.* "Don't ever raise your voice at me boy or I'll skullfuck you" *He grabbed me by the back of my neck and we both started walking and I was extremely embarrassed seeing all the students looking at me a bit bruised up.*
"LETS GO FUCKING MOVE YOUR ASS!!!" *He shoved me as I looked back at him only to get slapped across the face again by this teacher as the entire crowd of furries gasped and the entire gym was silent.*

*As we made our way to the Principals office we were greeted by an arctic fox who was on the phone but was a bit in distress when she saw me all bruised up.*

"Oh my excuse me but I have to go!" *she hung up her phone and put her papers aside before standing up in a professional manner asking us what happened.* "I'll tell you what happened! I caught this kid red handed putting his hands on one of my star athletes." "Whom might that be sir?" "Mark Hallodare he's my best shot at winning this championship and last thing I need is some stupid kid ruining the opportunity of a lifetime all cause he wants to throw some hands, I'll tell you what how about we throw some hands punk ass bitch!"

*She immediately interrupted him.* "you may be a coach but that doesn't mean you harass another student." "Mrs. Jones if you let—" "NO!! I don't care I demand that you drop it and move on for Christ sake leave the poor kid alone only lord knows what you did to him." *She rolled her eyes at him and dismissed him from the office.* "You stay we must speak." *As I went to go talk she interrupted me making sure I wouldn't say a peep. She got up from her desk and shut the blinds down so no one would look into her
office.*

"We don't need nor want any unnecessary interruptions  so now speak tell me what's going on fast so I can dismiss you back to class and go back to what I was doing before you were dragged here by that dickhead of a gym teacher." *I was just really pissed off at the fact that the gym teacher practically saw the entire conversation between Mark and I basically waiting until I lost my cool to intervene siding with him when he was provoking it. I stayed quiet not answering her at all.*

"I'm not sure why your doing this playing the whole quiet game with me Mr. L/N but this isn't middle school this is college grow up and tell me what the problem is?" *she leaned over and looked at me with a annoyed look on her face.* "You just don't get it do you miss." "I don't get what?" *I scoffed and looked at her before looking down at the ground.* "it's Mark Hallodare that's the problem, actually he is the problem. Ever since I got here he's made this place for me a living hell and has been constantly causing scenes and harassing me in and out of school, other than that he attempts to provoke a fight any chance he gets."

*She sat back at her desk taking a brief noting of what I had told her what's been going on.* "hate to do tell ya this but if a fight breaks out in school between you two the both of ya get suspended." "How is that fair to me at all?" "Y/N in all of my years of being here I've tried and challenged the board to change that but they keep telling me no matter what both sides must face punishment." *I rolled my eyes at her and kept quiet.* "yeah keep rolling your eyes and give me the silent treatment that'll get you far in life buddy for sure!" *she chuckled softly mocking me as I continued to give her an attitude.*

"Listen here and you best listen well Mr. L/N, just cause your human doesn't give mean squat when it comes to punishment so when you and Marcus come walking into my office whenever the hell that will be there will be consequences as for him too because nothing bad goes unpunished here especially in a college university a place higher learned where as for other colleges you get expelled so consider yourself very fortunate." *I looked up at her and dropped it all.* "As for that gym teacher he will face severe punishment for what he did to you and I will not tolerate that at all no teacher nor staff member should harm a student ever so don't worry he'll be taken care of."

"You don't have to worry about him at all only thing I will say is I suggest you find a way to squash the beef between you and Marcus because it won't end well. I hate to cut this conversation short but I have things to attend to asap regarding my family." *I stood up from where I sat and left her office calling Sarina asking for her moms phone number which she gave it without question. I then called my "stepmom" if you want to say that and finally she picked up asking who's this was.* "it's Y/N your stepson" "oh hey Y/N how's school going anything you learn new today?" "No not really and in fact it would be helpful if you were to pick me up right now."

"Sweetie I wish I could but I'm working." "A teacher put there hands on me." *she stopped talking as it went silent as I'm assuming she was trying to process what she just heard.* "mom?" "Yes I'm still here but I'm sorry but did you just say a fucking teacher laid there hands on you?!" "Yes that's the only way I can describe it." "Hold on I'm on my way don't go anywhere" "wait mom?!" *the phone hung up as I cussed under my breath as I ran right back to the deans office explaining the situation as she agree with my stepmom.* "not a problem she has every right to come up here question why which I will help her." *About 15 minutes later I could hear the yelling from down the hallway as she was escorted to the deans office and when she saw me she pulled me into a warm hug.*

"Sweetie are you okay your not hurt are you?" *she stormed over to me and inspected every inch seeing the bruise on my face. I saw her face just turn from a worried look into pure rage as she marched into the Deans office as she was talking with a bunch of higher ups.* "Excuse me ma'am this is private meeting." "I have one quick question?" "Of course miss what is the" "WHY IS THERE A TEACHER OR GROWN ASS ADULT PUTTING THERE HANDS ON MY SON!!!" *She yelled at the Dean demanding an answer.* "of course and I am actually handling that asap ma'am." "You best better because I'm not sure why I'm getting a call telling me that a staff member at a college is putting there hands on my kid or let alone any child the fuck kinda circus you got here." *there was murmuring from the other board officials in the room as my mom then started screaming in a foreign accent saying slurs and insults to them which left them all in shock.*

"Miss I understand your frustration but don't worry that this teacher will face punishment for what he did." "He best bet because if I ever have to come up to this school again regarding a situation like this I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL SHOVE MY FIST FAR UP YOUR ASS AND PUMPING YOUR HEART FOR YOU AND GET SOME BLOOD FLOW TO YOUR BRAINDEAD ASS!" *the dean kept quiet and nodded as my stepmom leaned into her more and more until I intervened pulling her back.* "hey ma I think you made your point." "Good" *she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her out of protection and out of the school, as we left and entered our car she just looked at me with such worry on her face.*

"I hope I didn't go too far I think I blacked out with some of the things I said." "Yeah you might wanna check it cause I'm not sure what you said to them in that accent but it left them in total silence." "Gotta protect my baby boy." "Aw thanks ma" "hey I know it's been rough for you lately Y/N and I want to be there for you but you have to tell me what's going on, we can go for a drive but you need to tell me what's going on *I didn't say anything I just looked out the window as she slowed down and pulled into a parking lot.* "where are we?" "A restaurant parking lot but I figured I'd take ya somewhere private so you can tell me the situation"

* "So dear tell me what's going on" "It's mark I've just had a rough time with him ever since I arrived here he's harassed me picked on me and has put his hands on me and threaten to hurt me and my friends such as your daughters and her friends whom I associate with." "I'll gladly get this shit squashed and I'll make sure of it don't you worry about a thing sweetie." "Your not going to kill him are you" "no but I am capable of doing it I served in the military for some time so I was exposed to it very often, but also skills I've acquired over a very long career but just know I'd kill anyone for you sweetheart or my girls."

"But don't worry I will not kill Marcus you have my word though I'll scare him though and hopefully the prick never messes with you again cause if he does I will kill him" "I just wish I had the balls to just hit him" "what's stopping you then?"
"I got my ass kicked by him first night I arrived and he threw me into a dumpster." "Well you were a bit drunk and not only was it you but it was his friends too that all ganged up on you so there was no chance against all of em."
"I did however kick the shit out of his buddies in a 3 on 1 in public I'm sure you already heard about that incident." "Yes I did honey and I instantly dealt with the arrest processes before the cops could even show up and made sure all the evidence was destroyed cause no the cops can't do a thing and plus I paid them hush money to not say a peep about it."

"Honey we do have to going so please finish your food soon, not trying to rush but we do have to get going." "What's up ma?" "I have to get back to work ya know, I told my boss it was urgent and my child was in danger which he understood completely." "Alright thank you for coming though" *I hugged her tightly as she chuckled softly wrapping her arms around me before we got back into our car and left the restaurant heading home for the day.* "I'm dropping you off back at the house and I'll be home around 10ish tonight so ask the girls if you wanna order take out something." "Sure"

*As we pulled up to the cabin which wasn't far from I walked into the place and jumped onto the couch locked the door before taking a nap staring at the ceiling once again just watching the fan spin endlessly as Kya appeared smiling at me from above.* "Heyy" *she smiled warmly at me as she sat close to me but then laid down next to me and then eventually moving closer to me.* "what's up Kya" "nothing I'm just lonely and besides we gotta get this shit squashed so that way I'll be outta your head forever." "

"Well actually no I like having you in my head it's quite fun and admirable, sure you can a bit pushy and annoying but I enjoy your company to be honest." "Aw thanks" *I wrapped an arm around her as we both cuddled close together.* "I don't want sex or anything Y/N I just want someone to hold me close I'm just so scared of being alone." *I nodded and told her I understood 100% what she meant.*

*we both fell asleep on the couch and as time passed by we were both woke up to the sound of a door slamming as a was girl crying as she stormed through the house trying to go somewhere.* "what the?" *I was so confused by this and got up to see whatever the commotion was made my way to where the weeping was coming from which was form the bathroom. I then recognized the voice as she started talking to herself and saw Jennifer in the bathroom hysterically crying.* "Jennifer what's wrong?" *I looked at her with a concerned look and got on my knees to look at her as she leaned away.* "hey are you okay?"

"Don't come any close I swear to fucking god I'll kill you!!" "You don't really mean you'll kill me would you Jennifer I'm your friend." *I saw her face change from a look of hatred to calmness as she cooled off very slowly taking deep breaths.*

"Hey what's going on?" *I slowly moved towards her as I saw there was a few cuts on her as well as bruises.* "It was Mark and his friends we were all playing spin the bottle and it was my turn and I have never had sex before and of course I got paired up with Mark coincidentally and being the jackass he is made his little comments which made me feel very uncomfortable. He then grabbed me as he tried to explain how I need to quit being a loser and just give into him. I told him no and eventually he hit me in the face and his friends started cheered him on as he tried to rape me and I was luckily able to get away but I'm sorry!"

"No I'm sorry Jennifer that he did this to you or tried to" *I felt so sorry for her as I gently inspected her cuts and bruises as I noticed her immediately give into my touch which I didn't care about at all cause my one priority was making sure she was okay and that nothing bad serious had happened to her.* "here you go take a shower and then we'll go get you patched up okay Jenn?" *she nodded and smiled nervously asking if I wanted to join her which I declined.* "nice of you to offer but maybe another time I first want to make sure your all okay before we do anything"

*20 minutes had gone by and I was sitting in the kitchen alone eating a snack as I felt silky smooth hands wrap around me while a soft fluffy tail wrapped around my waist slithered around my stomach and pulled me close and as I turned around I was greeted with a warm smiled and a tight comforting hug as Jennifer whispered.* "I hope you don't mind him he tends to do that so yeah I apologize on behalf of whatever he is doing down there" *she patted her tail as it moved away.*

"How are you feeling?" "better though I'm glad your helping me." *she stuttered as she then touched my hand with hers placing it there which made me look up at her with confusion and.* "Jennifer...I can't not right now nor after what happened to you." "he didn't rape me he tried too but I fought him off luckily and got away." *she started fiddling around with me rubbing her hands over my body as I resisted the urge and just wanted to help her out.* "Jenn stop it, we need to get you patched up that's more important than—" *she placed a finger against my lips shutting me up.* "Y/N you need to respectfully be quiet because you tend to talk too much at the wrong moments bud" *she giggled and hopped off the counter top from where she sat on and held my hand while we walked outside onto the beautiful view

*the two of us walked out and started stripping down as she told me to get completely nude as I just went it covering myself.* "here I'll lower the temperature so that way it's nice for the both of us." *she smiled happily as she held my hand while getting in and sitting on top of me.* "hiii!" *she giggled happily as she looked back as me whom seemed very uncomfortable.* "hey what's up ?" *she turned around cupping my face looking at me with worry.* "it's just this is just so wrong Jennifer, first off you come home crying hysterically telling me Mark attempted to rape you."

"Then secondly the moment I tend to your care you want to have sex with me, why?" "your not like Mark in any way shape or form. Y/N I've loved you for the longest time now and it's just all pent up feelings for you." *she kissed my forehead resting hers against mine as we then looked at each other nodding slowly but we leaned in to kiss one another slowly.* "mmm" *she smiled against my lips while cupping my cheeks gently.* "Is it okay if I touch you?" *she chuckled and kissed my cheek.* "yes and besides I'm all yours to play with" *I moved my hands around her body resting them on her ass.*

"Don't be afraid you can slap my ass if you want to— ahhh!" *she quickly shut up as I gripped her ass pulled her close to me as I buried my face in her tits.* "she the wrapped her arms around my head holding my head in place as I continued to smother my face in her tits.* "ohhh yes!" *she moaned as I pressed my lips against hers while we made out passionately.*  "ya know this will be my first time" "ooh little virgin Jenny how cute, not for long though" *she smirked and surprisingly she was able to pick me up where I sat on the edge of the hot tub while she stroked my dick.*

"Here's what gonna happen big boy I'm gonna suck your dick and then I'm we're fucking." *she put her hair up in a bun as I held it up as she winked at me while licking my tip she gently put the first half in her mouth sucking my off slowly swirling her tongue around my shaft covering it in spit and saliva as she took my deeper down to the base grabbing my asscheeks and pushing my hips thrusting me more into her mouth as she took the entire length." "Ahh fuck Jenn!" *I moaned as she continued to suck me off and deep throat getting my closer.*

"Jennifer this is supposed to be about you and your first time I wanted to make you feel good" *her heart melted as I said this as she smiled warmly.* "and that's how I know I made the right choice cause not only are you a handsome guy but you care about others and wanting to make them feel special, but for now let's just keep focusing on you dear" *she smirked softly and smooched the behind the head of my dick licking it repeatedly hitting that really sensitive spot which made me leak so much precum I felt I was about to burst.* "fuck!! I think I'm gonna cum soon" *she looked at me while she kept licking the tip which made me get closer and closer until finally she stopped touching me and sat on me in a standing upright reverse cowgirl position as she rested her hands on my pushing me into her which felt absolutely amazing.*
"f-fuck!" *we both moaned as she welcomed me with an extreme wet and warm tightness which was amazing and she smiled back at me as stretched her pussy for the first time as she cried out my name.* "oh I knew I made the right decision waiting for you to fuck my brains out!"

*She nodded and moved her hips up and down as she grabbed my thighs pushing me into her more and more which made her cry aloud.* "moan for me Jenn!" *she let out loud moans of pleasure as she looked back at me nodding happily while we made out lovingly.* "where do you want me to cum!" "Anywhere you want!!" *she clearly was in heat and was attracted to me in the moment but also because she saw good in me which made her feel special.*

*she bounced up and down on my dick.* "Y/N I'm close please keep going at this pace it feels amazing!" *she looked so relaxed and happy as she started moaning and panting louder letting her tongue hang out while I thrusted my hips into her.* "fuck I'm gonna cum!" *I got up and pushed her against the edge of the hot tub as I started fucking her doggy style as I tugged at her hair as she begged me to go faster and rougher with her.* "If you keep doing this I'm gonna cum!!" *she stuttered her words breathing heavily until she screamed my name crying in pleasure as I felt her walls just compress around my dick as I kept thrusting into her faster while a bunch of water crashed onto my dick covering it with her juices.*

*Ahhh fuck!!" *she moaned my name crying in pleasure as I pulled out of her and stroked my dick as I was so close from finishing I felt the pleasure built up as Jennifer wiggled her hips from left to right shaking her ass at me while I exploded shooting multiple ropes of cum on her back.* "that was incredible Y/N!" *i rested against her for a moment before we stepped outside of the hot tub covering ourselves with a towel sitting by a fire.* "this is nice" "So what'd you think for your first time?" *she sighed and kissed me slowly shutting me up.* "you wanna cuddle" "I'd love to Y/N and we have to do this more often maybe next time we can go back to my place and maybe hit it off here." *I felt her tail wrap around me before she tapped her tail making it come back to her as she moved close to me.* 

*she leaned into me kissing my cheek softly while nuzzling closer to me.* "let's go to bed naked cause tomorrow morning if want to wake you up with a little surprise if that okay with you?" *I smiled and kissed her softly on her lips as she cupped my face holding the kiss momentarily as I then picked her up and carried her into the house.*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.5K 1.2K 23
1st prequel to "I'll always love you..." This follows (Y/N) in her freshman year and the adventures she has. (Y/N) (L/N) is a normal werewolf. Normal...
28.8K 827 36
Y/n and her mother settles in the Midwest for their new lives in a new town. As the two slowly drift apart from each other, they encounter new opport...
130K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
396K 10.8K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...