An Alternate world (Human mal...

CreationCMDRX15 द्वारा

When Y/N was in dire need to get away from his psychotic girlfriend he ran away and stumbled into the forest... अधिक

Season 1 and additional info
1. Wrong place wrong time
2. Hospitalized
3. Home sweet home
4. Welcome to hell
6. The Public brawl
7. Invited to the slumber party
8. The anamoly
9. The fight
10. Handling the heat
Season 2
11. Friends and Enemies
12. Nightmares to fireside dreams
13. Errands and Amour
14. The Car "Ride"
15. The birthday suprise
16. Love and Death
17. Epilogue

5. Popping the cherry

4.3K 43 33
CreationCMDRX15 द्वारा

[18+]

*That night Sarina as well as the other girls decided to go to the party even though I had no interest and it was late already as it it but the girl's practically dragged me there.* "come along now we're going to get ready and then we're leaving." *The ride home i didn't say a peep to Sarina as we drove home from school.*

*As we walked into the house every one scattered to go grab whatever they had to as Sarina and I entered the living room and sat next to Cynthia as she was sitting in her some pajamas drinking some wine while watching T.V.* "where are you all going?" "We're going to a friends tonight." "Alright, just don't come home too late and please be safe I already have enough to worry about with your sister Jessica" *Sarina left to go change clothes as I stayed in the living room.*  "so how is she?" *my stepmom asked me as she sipped from her glass of wine* "Sarinas perfectly fine it's just...it can be a lot being put on the spot especially for someone where his kind are absolutely hated here." *she looked at me oddly.* " what do you mean?" "Truth is I really don't want to go to that damn party I basically got dragged into it and now I feel like I'll jeopardize there moment to have fun all cause of me"

"Dear, first who gives a shit if your a human or not. I'll always love you like your one my own and secondly tell me what's going on Y/N" "it's nothing don't worry about it." "Umm excuse me but I have a right to know what's going on with my son, is there a particular reason why you don't want to go to that party is there someone bullying you in school or is there someone you have eyes for that might be there?" *I cut her off telling her the truth cause every time I lied I just dug myself deeper into a hole as she questioned me.* "yes there someone that is picking on me"  "Who?!" *Cynthia closer to me resting her hands on my shoulders demanding that I tell her whom it is.* "you can tell me anything you want dear and you will not be in any trouble I'm not one of those kinds of parents I just want to know what's going on that's all."

*I looked at her and sighed before telling her it's Mark who holds a grudge against me for absolutely no reason at all.* "It's Mark, he doesn't like me for some reason I'm not sure what his deal is but I've ran into him a few times and he hates me with a burning passion." *I saw her eyes fill up with hatred.* "Shoulda fuckin known it was him!" *we continued to chat for a little while before the girls came downstairs as she stopped the three and called them over.* "I have a question, specifically for Sarina" "yes mom?" *she looked at her mom in a funny way.*
"Why are you making Y/N go to something he has no desire to be part of?!" *Sarina looked at her mother and then at I me with confusion on her face.*
"Y/N you told me earlier you wanted to come with us?" *I stuttered but then finally got out explaining myself.* "I didn't want to say no and look like a mood killer, I just don't want to get into any altercations and ruin the party just cause of me being there." She then said to her mother.* "Im don't know why he holds grudges against everyone but I won't let him touch Y/N" *I thanked Sarina for at least reassuring me that I would be fine but I declined her offer as I walked away from her walking into the kitchen pouring myself a drink.*I felt someone's hand on my back and as I looked up I saw Kya sitting next to me.* "

"Hey just want to let ya know I understand I didn't want to go to a party cause of some bitchy cunt who disliked me for some reason but ya know what I still went and put aside all that other shit and I actually ended up having a blast with my friends, I'm not forcing you to go but I'm just suggesting it Y/N" "I dunno Kya it's like the only people who like me are folks who live in this house and that's it everyone else thinks I'm a nobody." *she looked at me with a frown on her face.* "Is that then saying that or is that you who's telling yourself that?" "You may have been a stubborn little shit at first but deep down your a nice guy and I'm sure folks would like to get to know you no matter what." "I could say the same thing I thought you were some egotistical sarcastic and selfish bitch who only cared about herself but your pretty wise and know how to convince people." *she chuckled softly." "Huh that's the first I'm hearing of that how come you say that?" "Well you kinda convinced me to go to that party not going to lie."

*Beth hollered from across the house to Sarina.* "hey we've gotta get going Alyssa had been wondering where we've been." *. As I continued to think over and over weather or not I should go to the party I finally thought it through and got up and walked over to the girls and told them I was going with them. Sarina grabbed my hand and took me with her as we got into her car and drove off.* "This is my first time going to a party what should I expect and do?" *she noticed me being all fidgety and not touching anything while shivering" "your shivering, here you can touch the heat and turn it up I don't mind at all." *I was a bit hesitant as I remembered the last time I did that I was scolded and hit by my ex girlfriend.* "Also to answer your question Y/N just be yourself and have fun that's really all there is to do at a party you have a few drinks you dance and meet people." "what should I do if someone starts a fight with me." "You'll be with me no one will lay a finger on you."  *I smiled softly as we pulled up to the house.*

*Beth was sitting on the front stoop smoking a cigarette before putting it out as the three of us  walked in. It was absolutely wild there were people dancing drinking and just having a good time.* "where Angela?" "Having a couple of drinks from what she told me and Jennifer's using the restroom right now" *Sarina held my hand pulling me close not wanting to lose me nor did I want to lose her as I felt some kinda chemistry going on between her and me. The two of us then walked over to a bar and bought a few drinks.* "hey you wanna go meet some people?" *I nodded as we both got up and walked over to a group of furries who seemed nice.*

"Hey Nico! I heard you were throwing this party now Alyssa is instead?" "Yeah yeah I had to do some running around but then asked her if she could help out since my place wouldn't have worked out." "What up no fur!" *Mark walked over to me pushing me into Sarina.* "Jesus Y/N watch where your goin—Oh fucking christ Mark leave him alone."

*she walked right up to him and shoved him back roughly and pulling me away.* "come on Y/N lets go have some fun" *she grabbed my hand and pulled me through a crowd of folks where we were on the dance floor as there were other couples were having a blast. She noticed me being a bit awkward as she rested her hands on my chest which made me tense up.* "why so stiff now all of a sudden, gotta loosen up and go with the flow?" *she started to slowly move with the beat of the music before grabbing my hands as we started going in fluid motion together and eventually "going with the flow" but this built up the tension between us.*

*I'm not sure what it is but I felt somewhat more attracted to her considering the fact that she was genuinely trying to have fun with me and get to know me more, not only that but she seemed to care about me a lot.* "later on when we're finished dancing want to go meet some of my friends they'll like you!" *we continued to dance together and have a blast but before anything spicy could happen between the two of us Jennifer pulled us with her into the living room where we all sat down on a couch.* "I was in the middle of something Jenny" *she moved her hand near mine and then hesitated cause there was so many folks around.* "Alyssa wanted me to get you so we could all chat and ya know have a good time, do something other than make out and have sex."

"Your right Jenn parties are just about having fun not just hookups and getting wasted.* "I just happened to get to know someone very well. She smiled softly and moved closer to me which built up the tension more and more. A foxy looking female canes walking over and waved at all of us before hugging everyone including me not give two fucks if I was human or not.*

*Alyssa then sat down on the couch next to Nico as he wrapped an arm around her as she immediately snuggled close to him.* "hey so I heard your the new kid on the block Y/N. Your welcome to my place anytime" *Alyssa stated as Nico nodded and shook my hand introducing himself. He whispered something in her ear and the two snuggled closer.* "you serious baby!" "I know but I'm ready." "You better prep that ass boo cause I ain't going easy this time." *he said.* Try me" *She then looked at him with a shocked look which we turned into a devilish smirk as the two just hugged each other which was awesome to see a healthy couple who crack jokes about sex and just understand each other who want to love another which is what deep down I want with Sarina. Beth fake coughed a few times to get the couples attention.* "oh I'm sorry!" *Nico and Alyssa chuckled softly before chatting with us again.* "hey Sarina" "yes?" "Imma go get a drink you want something?" "

"Nah I'm good but thank you" *she smiled warmly at me before I "went to get a drink", I continued to walk and my made way to a separate room where Mark came up to me and started verbally harassing me for no reason.* "fucking gutter rat you think you belong here nah you don't so fuckin scurry back where ever the fuck you came from no fur!" "I don't know what the fuck your problem is man you've seem to got this grudge against humans so what's up." "It's you Y/N everything about you I fucking despise and the fact your human makes it worse! Listen to me listen good numbskull you don't belong here you won't and never will so get the fuck outta here!!" *he poked my chest multiple times as I then roughly pushed him back.* "whatever asshole I'm here to stay and I ain't going anywhere you can try whatever you want weather is picking on me, harassing other people or even beating me up and tossing me into a dumpster hoping I'll go away but I'll always come back and I'll do it over and over again until it drives you mad you fucking prick!"

"Your a no fur who'll grow old and die alone...see Sarina over there you really think she's into you huh, she's playing you just like how she did to me and just like the rest of em when you walked away I see how the way she laughs and talks to her friends there moment you left. She don't give a single fuck about you Y/N accept it. Your nothing but a worthless and useless piece of shit and you'll never be anything in this world so get scramble outta here before I do it again bitch!" *he poked my chest again before I roughly shoved him out of my way.* "the fuck was that Y/N?" *I felt someone grab me and bring me outside and it was none other than Kya.* "are you kidding me I would've had knocked the fucker out the moment he said something to me!" "Whatever it's not even worth the trouble" "

"You kidding me Y/N get your shit together and quit bein a little bitch!" *she slapped me across the face.* "are you really going to be known as the new guy who got picked on and never made any friends becoming a total loser or are you going to man up and do something about the situation regarding Mark?" "Fine I'll do it!" *she smiled at me and before smoking another cigarette ad she said.* "time to kick some ass and party hard." *I then walked back into the house where Sarina was looking for me as she seemed frustrated.* "Hey where were you?" *she pulled me into a tight hug as she was worried sick about me.* "you okay—" "I- I'm fine Sarina, I'm fine" *I looked up and saw Mark clapping with a wide grin on his face as I remembered what he said earlier about Sarina.*

*she seemed a bit taken back by the tone of my voice and looked at me.* "hey tell me what's going on I can see somethings up?" "Nothin I'll tell ya later" *She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her into the living room where Nico and Alyssa were making out on the couch.* "oh shit!" *the two became shy as Sarina laughed at them before sitting down with me.* "so Y/N tell ya a little bit about yourself." *I began telling them who I was and where I came from but before I can get a word out, Mark came into the room and started picking on me again.* "Hey everyone this is Y/N the No fur freak who doesn't belong here at all!" *he walked over and smacked me hard upside my head.* "What the hell Mark?!" " Leave the kid alone dude!" *Nico stuck up for me but he just laughed at his face after the two stares at each other"

*He poked Nico in the chest degrading him.* "you think your special Nico. Coach David and his assistant only gave you that quarterback position cause your mommy died in a fatal car crash." *Nico was enraged by the but soon accepted that because Mark was right about him getting the spot of quarterback cause his mom recently passing away.* "your right, Coach did give me the position but because I earned it too and don't fucking talk about my mom or else I'll fucking kill you!!" *Mark backed away a little scared.* "Alright jeez man chill out but we got this fucker over here he don't fucking belong here he's a misfit an anomaly, a fucking waste of space in this world."  *he walked over with his drink dumped it all over me hitting me upside my head but that's where it happened...something inside me snapped*

*I turned around decking mark in the face a few times before grabbing him and pulling him over the couch and rolling onto the floor with me as I got on top of him and just letting all my anger out and punching him in the face getting blood on the floor.* "argh!" *I grabbed him by his head and started elbowing into his face. Nico then easily pulled me off of him.* "hey I've gotcha bud, good shit by the way. Bout time someone socked the fucker" *Mark got up and was grabbed by a bunch of Alyssa's friends they threw him out. "OKAY PARTIES OVER EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!"

*she said loudly into the microphone and everyone knew to listen to her, less than 10 minutes everyone was pretty much gone except for Jennifer, Beth, Sarina, Alyssa and myself as well as Nico and some of his buddies who were helping clean the house from top to bottom.* Y/N are you okay?" *Sarina checked up on me as I gave her the truth.* "I'll be okay don't worry." *I gently grabbed her hand momentarily as she turned around and started walking away to go help clean up.* "Hey you wanna go get some air after we clean up everything" "I'd love to but we need to get this house in order before we do anything."

An hour later

*we both met up in the living room after cleaning up.* "now how about we go get some air I could definitely use a breather Alyssa and I had to move a fucking couch across the house" *we both shared a laugh as I led the way to a bedroom which had an open balcony. she smiled softly but then looked up.* "You wanna see something cool?" *She nodded but then looked down feeling embarrassed.* "I'm kinda scared of heights" "never in a million years did I ever think you were afraid of anything" *we both laughed.* "I'm actually quite afraid of many things but I'll take the compliment" *Sarina said while holding my hand as I helped her get to the top of the roof where we saw a thousands of stars.* "do you know anything about the stars or astronomy?" "No I actually don't?" "Really oh my god you have to take the class with me it's very fun and super interesting and you get to see all sorts of cool stuff too!" "What's that up there?" *I pointed up at a constellation of stars.* "ooh that's the Big Dipper you see there and then right next to it that's the Little Dipper.*

"ah that's quite actually fascinating!" "Pfft nah its just nerd stuff besides you probably don't even care" "Rina first off it's not nerdy at all I find it quite interesting stuff and secondly I do care, I like listening to you tell me all this stuff." "You do?" "Yeah I love it!" *she sheepishly smiled at me but I could tell there was something on her mind.* "I'm glad we were able to get together cause there's something I want to talk about
Y/N it's about us." "Well what is it?" "ya know when we were on the dance floor, I felt something different I just don't know how to explain it." *I could easily tell she was becoming very nervous as she started stuttering a bit and mumbling her words.* "I felt the same way too, I don't know what it was but I felt that." *we both moved closer together building the tension up more and more.* "Sarina I like you a lot too and—" *she smiled happily and moved closer to me making the tension build up more and more.* "I love you Y/N" *

*She cupped my face with one hand and pressed her lips against mine holding it for a moment before pulling away. "you wanna stay here for the night or go back to my place?." "As much as I'd want to go back it's simpler just to stay here." *I moved closer to her as I placed my hands on her waist pulling her close to me as she then cupped my face gently as she smiled against my lips. I took my hand and stroked the tan fur on her fluffy cheeks as she leaned into my touch before holding my hand and looking at me with pure love and lust in her eyes.*

*the two of us got up and walked back into the guest room and dimmed the lights to set the mood.* "hmm over to the bed before locking the door and coming back over to me.* "wait wait Sarina before we do anything I just want to let you know I've never done this stuff before I'm a virgin." *I looked down ashamed* "hey, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin and just to let you know I'm a virgin too."
"I've had my first kiss and all making it to second base but I've never done anything like that before Y/N. I didn't want to be known as the girl who got railed by Mark who's a complete dick and Imma be really honest with you it was so hot seeing you stick up for yourself, I didn't really expect that from a really sweet and kind person like you though I thought I'd have to get involved and beat him up for you, didn't need my prince getting beat up." *she stroked my cheek before kissing me softly. I started shaking nervously.* "relax Y/N" *she laid on the bed showing off her sexy curves on the bed while wearing her outfit before stripping down to where she only wore a bra and panties.*

*she got on top of me straddling my hips before kissing me slowly.* "you mind if I touch you Y/N?* "I didn't answer but then nodded my head yes.* "I'll be very gentle with you and I promise I will never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable, I know this could be a big moment having sex for the first time and I'll admit it myself I'm just as scared as you are." *she leaned in and kissed my forehead.* "your so precious" *I looked up at her gorgeous brown eyes that sparkled.* "Do you mind if I touch you Sarina?" "Not at all love I'm all yours" *she gently grabbed my hand and kissed it before sliding it up her shirt and placing my hand on her perfectly shaped DD breast?" *after I touched them for a moment she then took her shirt and bra which revealed perfectly shaped and full breasts.*

*I gently cupped her titty making her moan softly as I very gently pinched her nipple, I then took my hands and moved them down her fit and curvy body which drove me wild.* "Jesus Sarina your fucking gorgeous!" *she then slowly took my shirt off revealing my lean muscular body.* "she didn't say anything, she just smirked softly before leaning in and started kissing my body before moving up to my neck.* "ah!" *I smirked and moved around flipping her over before kissing her body.* "Fuck you make me so wet, here feel for yourself and see what you've done to me." *she moaned quietly taking my hand and guiding it near her pussy as we continued to kiss.*

*she slithered her tongue into my mouth as we eventually started making out while I fingered her.* "mmmm fuck don't you stop doing that just keep going slow it feels nice!" *we continued to kiss as I continued to thrust my finger in and out of her feeling the heat of her vagina radiating.* "I love you so much Rina!" *as she went to go say the same thing I cut her off and started making out with her again as her moans became a bit louder as I started going quicker while fingering her.*

*I stopped fingering her as she went to go push me down to return the favor but I pushed her back gently kissing her before getting between her legs as she opened them up for me as continued to kiss my way down her skinny waist making my way down to her thick thighs. She rolled her head back and moaned as I kissed her inner thighs and began slowly licking her clit.* "you okay?" *I asked as she moaned.* "yes just please don't stop!" *I slowly licked her pussy rubbing her clit very gently but slowly too.* "ahh!" *she covered her mouth trying not to moan loudly as we can hear people outside the room walking down hallways cleaning up the house.* "shhh just try your best to keep it down." *she nodded as her cheeks were all flustered I then started eating her out slowly which drove her to the edge of insanity as she covered her mouth hiding her moans.*

"Ahh fuck! if you keep..." *she started making all these noises and squeals trying to keep it down.* "if you keep doing the exact thing I won't be able to keep it together." * I started licking faster while rubbing her clit very gently in circles which made her eyes widen as she shook a bit. I then stopped to check on her holding her close.* "Rina you okay baby your shaking so much." *she shook in my arms blushing so much as I saw a loving smile appear on her face.* "and this is why your so fucking perfect" *I looked at her confused.* "you stopped cause you were so worried about me when I was on the verge of coming." "Oh my I'm sorry I didn't ever want to deny you release."

"Don't your worry puppy cause don't ever think I was not going to return the favor." *she licked her lips and gently rubbed my crotch.* "I've never had my dick sucked before so please be gentle." *she looked at me and pecked my nose.* "I've had practice before not on an actual dick but I own a few dildos." *she chuckled softly easily flipping me over on my back as she kissed her way down my chest rubbing her hands all over me.* "fuck your just amazing" *she smirked and kissed on my lower abdomen using her teeth to undo my sweatpants and gently pulled my underwear down revealing an average size dick.*

"Mmm the perfect size, even better." *she giggled and smooched the the tip before licking her way up and down my rock hard shaft before licking and kissing my balls very gently and going back up to suck on the head.* "ahh fuck!" *I squealed quietly grabbing the bedsheets as it was so much for me to handle with how much control and power she had over me just with her tongue and mouth.* "I'll be gentle don't worry love" *she smiled and started sucking me off slowly while looking at me.* "fuck this feels amazing!" "Mhm" *she took me deeper in her mouth making me gasp softly a bit before she swirled her tongue around the tip driving me insane.* "fuck!" *she stopped for a moment and looked up at me while a soft smile.* "you alright?" *I nodded as I breathed heavily.* "just take deep breathes and ill go slower if you want. she went very slowly and teasingly while taking it further and further in her mouth. She then took me as deep as she could choking on it a bit before letting out out getting spit and saliva all over my cock.*

*She then grabbed it gently and slapping it on her face and mouth.* "god your so sexy when you grab my cock and slap it on your face. She then started sucking on my balls which made me moan loudly.* "Oh my god!!" *I covered my mouth while moaning as she sucked on them more and more before licking them.* "baby if you keep doing this I'm going to come soon!" *she immediately slowed down and sucked mainly on the tip licking the sensitive spot behind the head driving me insane.* "baby can you go slower and use a hand or something?" *I had trouble getting the words out cause of how much ecstasy I was in at the moment and couldn't control myself at all, I then laid back as she gently grabbed the shaft and jerked me off while sucking me off at the same time but used her other hand to caress and fondle my balls.* "baby I'm close!" *she then stopped sucking and smirked at me getting completely nude before straddling my hips just hugging me.

"Hmm like the view?" *she kissed me softly as I laid on my back. I seemed really nervous and started checking my pockets for a condom in my sweatpants.* "hey hey don't worry I'm on the pill." *she showed me a package which contained them.* "no need to worry dear and I don't have any STD's, I'm a virgin and I've never had unprotected sex or sex with anyone." *I moaned softly as she gently grabbed my dick and positioned herself upright as she was getting ready to ride me, I practically felt the warmth of her virgin pussy. She began edging the tip of my dick with her pussy a few times before slowly sliding me into her.  As I slowly pushed in I was welcomed with extreme warmth all around my dick with it being completely drenched in her juices from how wet she was for me.* "oh my god!" *I had some trouble relaxing a lot from how sensitive it was for me.* "are you okay my love?" *she asked as she leaned in and lowered herself more making me shiver a bit. I didn't say a peep I just nodded and adjusted myself where I was comfortable.*

*As she continued to ride me she then leaned over to me and held my hands while interlacing her fingers with mine.* "I wanna hold hands while riding you." *she smiled happily before riding me a tad bit faster before slowing down again.* "ahh baby I'm starting to get close!" *she smiled at me and licked my ear before whispering.* "good cause I wasn't going to let you leave until you came at least once!" *she giggled and kissed me softly looking at me intensely while riding me.* "I would never  deny you release your so deserving of love and pleasure and it's about time it happened." *she chuckled and continued to bounce on top of me.* "can I feel your ass." "Of course you can I'm all yours" *she smiled and guided my hand to her voluptuous ass and caresses it softly grabbing it and helping her gently slam down from the tip onto the base of dick which drove me insane while feeling the pleasurable wetness and warmth of her pussy drenching my cock with her juices while moving up and down consistently.*

"Hey could we maybe switch it up a bit you lie down and I'm on top?" "Oh I love the sound of that!" *she kissed me softly on the lips before getting on her back while I was on my knees ready to fuck her missionary style.* "you are so fucking gorgeous all tired and sweaty just leaning over me ready to fuck mmm!" *I slowly started moving my hips back and worth feeling my dick enter and exit her, the warmth was amazing I felt so relaxed whiled inside of her and not only that I felt her walls compress and squeeze gently around me making her pussy tighter. I gently moved her back a bit and got on top of her while I was still inside and kept thrusting into her slowly having her legs rest on my shoulders as I slowly stretched her out.* you mind if I suck on your tit?" *she nodded as I gently nibbled on her breast making her squeal quietly while moaning, she smirked and moaned softly as I continued to push into her while sucking her breast. I then closed my eyes and just took in every second of how much I was enjoying this.* "mmm fuck I love sucking on your breast Sarina!" *I heard nothing but quiet moans coming out of her mouth as she then let out a loud squeal momentarily as I felt my mouth fill up a bit with liquid. I said to myself holy shit she's fucking lactating!" * looked at her and saw her eyes filled with complete lust.*

"Rina I'm close!" "Me too Y/N!" "Can I go a bit faster if it's okay with you?" *I slowly started pacing faster and slamming my cock into her balls deep from tip to the base making her moan and groan quietly as she tried to hide her beautiful moans. I buried my face in her neck taking in her beautiful scent coming from her as I nuzzled myself into her fluffy body while thrusting faster and faster getting close to finishing* "Y/N I want you to cum inside me" *she wrapped her legs and tail around my waist pulling my closer to her as she cupped my face before swirling her tongue.* "I'm gonna cum" "do it Rina I want you to cum for me!"

*She then grabbed my buttock and pulled me closer to her which made me jolt a hit.* "I've wanted to grab that cute ass of yours for the longest time babe!" *she smiled wickedly at me as her eyes were filled with complete lust.  I saw tears swell up in her eyes as she cried out my name.* "I LOVE YOU!!" *I moaned loudly and kissed her passionately swirling my tongue with hers as we both moved against each other faster until finally we both came at the same time I felt her pussy squeeze my cock and drench with her juices as I pulled out as I felt that tingling sensation move around my cock and right as I pulled out a shooting ropes of cum all over her stomach and chest covering her with my warm sticky seed. I then collapsed into her welcoming embrace as my face was engulfed by her breasts wrapping my arms around her.*

*our breaths matched as we were completely glued together just hugging each other as we were exhausted and sweaty from fucking like a bunch of horny hell hounds just a minute ago. After a while of calming down we were snuggled in each others arms sleeping peacefully as I woke up to go use the restroom but woke up and made sure I didn't leave that bed.* "hey?" "Hey Y/N!" *she grabbed my wrist gently as she looked at me with sleepy eyes.* "where do you think your going?" "Taking a piss." *she pulled me back into bed without saying a word pulling me into a soft kiss.* "that was amazing" *she smiled warmly and snuggled closer nuzzling herself into my neck as I rubbed the fluffy velvet fur on her back.*

I rolled over as she laid on my chest while breathed heavily as did I before eventually we settling down.* "Sarina, are you okay?" *I stroked her cheek gently as she laid there breathing trying to gather herself together.* "don't say anything just nod yes or no, are you alright?" *she smiled weakly and nodding slowly before snuggling close to me. I slowly pulled out as cum poured out of her pussy.* "that was amazing Y/N" *we smiled happily at another before hugging tightly keeping each other safe and warm.*  "you wanna go take a shower with me maybe we could go another round"

"Y/N your playing a dangerous game." *I chuckled softly while resting my hand on her lower back just above her perfect big ass.* "truthfully Rina though I just wanna wash up." "Alright sounds good." *she smiled and got off of me while holding my hand, we both spent a while inside washing up from head to toe before drying off before heading back into the spare room before snuggling together under the covers in nothing but boxers and lingerie.* "g'night Rina" "night Y/N "
*she said in a soft voice before I fell asleep next to her. The two of us heard a loud noise coming from the room behind us.* "heh guess Nico couldn't couldn't hold himself together around Alyssa." *she chuckled and couldn't stop laughing as she heard it become louder and rougher as Nico grunted as Alyssa moaned loudly in pleasure.* "Tomorrow want to sleep in your bed tomorrow when we go home?" "I'd love to Sarina" *we both looked at each other before bursting out laughing from hearing Alyssa loudly moaning next door, but then cuddled underneath the covers as I rested my head on her chest and felt her heartbeat before gently cupping her breast in my hand.* "good night and sweet dreams my angel." *she wrapped her arms around my back and used her nails to sooth me to sleep.*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.3K 537 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world has seen many technological advances since...
11.2K 294 20
Set in a future not too far, this tale embarks a journey into a world where humans have found a way to merge animal and human DNA, to become anthropo...
194 0 19
Matt has just finished high school and got into his dream university when he meets Ethan. They go through some hard times together and support each o...
396K 10.8K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...