An Alternate world (Human mal...

By CreationCMDRX15

When Y/N was in dire need to get away from his psychotic girlfriend he ran away and stumbled into the forest... More

Season 1 and additional info
1. Wrong place wrong time
3. Home sweet home
4. Welcome to hell
5. Popping the cherry
6. The Public brawl
7. Invited to the slumber party
8. The anamoly
9. The fight
10. Handling the heat
Season 2
11. Friends and Enemies
12. Nightmares to fireside dreams
13. Errands and Amour
14. The Car "Ride"
15. The birthday suprise
16. Love and Death
17. Epilogue

2. Hospitalized

4.4K 48 33
By CreationCMDRX15

*I slowly regained consciousness after passing out in Lily's arms up on the operation table as I felt blades slice through my skin in order for the doctors to fix me up as I turned my head over and I was immediately knocked out with anesthesia.* "easy kid we'll fix you up just stay calm and everything will be alright.* "what the fuck...what's happing to me..." *I immediately was knocked out and woke up many hours later.* *I opened my eyes and it was a bit blurry but I could only make out that there was a female furry and she was stunning but it wasn't Lily.* "Where's Lily?" *she walked over to me and sat at the edge of the bed.* "She's currently under anesthesia right now." "She's in for surgery right now?" "Yes apparently she has a few broken ribs due to whatever happened last night." *I looked around the hospital room and noticed the female furry and she looked stunning but couldn't picture her entire cause my eyesight was a bit blurry.*

"Hello my name is Sarina, very lovely to meet you?" "Im Y/N" *she chuckled softly.* "heh cute name you got there" "thanks" *I layed back into my bed as she got up and put her bag over by the couch before coming back and sitting down next to me.* "tell me Y/N how did you get into this mess?" *I sighed.* "I was jumped." "Jumped by who?" "Not sure it was a bunch of wolves." "Hm...where were you when this happened?" *I moved up and took rubbed my eyes before laying back down again.* "A frat house and I was flirting with a girl, we hit it off as she then took me up to a room where we were going to hook up, turns out her boyfriend saw us and started pounding on the door and eventually broke in. Luckily she hid me in the closet under a bunch of stuff before he could get in." "Tell me Y/N what did this wolf look like and who did his friends look like." *I looked at her with an odd look.* "what are you a cop or something?" *she bursted out laughing hysterically.* "I ain't no police officer silly I just may have some suspicions and I might know who did this." "The wolf looked to be over 6 feet tall he was very hot headed and impatient with lily's answers. He was very abusive both verbal and psychical towards Lily,"

"Hm I could have a suspicion and narrow it down to a few people who are like that." *her eyebrows were burrowed as she thought to herself on who it could be. Suddenly there was a knock on the door as a black female wolf came in.* "oh my god I thought something happened to you Sarina i saw that you were at the hospital so I came as fast as I could. Im glad your okay though and what are you doing here actually?" *she peeked her head over and saw me laying in a bed.* "who's this cute guy." "Bethany! Now isn't the time to flirt with someone." *she looked at Sarina as she was taken back a bit.* "come on he's a handsome kid" *Sarina turned around rolling her eyes and looked at me apologizing for her friend.* "she tends to be like that at times..." "no no don't apologize at all Sarina it's completely fine and besides we can't help it we've all got eyes."

*her friend chuckled softly.* "your funny" *Sarina got up and grabbed some food from her bag and gave it to me as I started chowing down on everything she gave me.* "thank you for the snacks there very delicious!" "Of course" *Sarina smiled warmly and rested her hand on mine which was soothing and helped me relax a lot feeling the soft velvet fur on her skin.* "your fur is so...soft." *I smiled as she turned away hiding her face as her cheeks were red as roses.* "aww" *Beth chuckled as Sarina felt even more embarrassed as her face grew redder by the minute.* "hey Y/N we're going to grab some food you want some?" "Sure I'll take anything." *Sarina blushed a bit while looking at me before walking out the door just as Beth followed behind her and I sat alone in the room and I got the urge to take a piss. I got up and walked to the bathroom and did my business before looking at myself in the mirror and noticing a reflection of myself but it wasn't me it was a female standing there mimicking the exact movement as myself.* "who the fuck are you?" *The stranger asked.* "I dunno you tell me your the one inside my body" *the female removed her helmet to reveal a stunning female who had wavy hair beautiful brown eyes and big full lips

*I felt my body taken over mentally as if we were in a tug of war battle trying to control the body that CLEARLY BELONGED TO ME!* "HEY DUMMY YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" "Quit yelling at me ya piss sniffer and I'll explain." *I crossed my arms and looked at her.* "Just fucking tell me already!" *I sat down on the toilet as she appeared in front of me standing menacingly above me trying to intimidate me in a way.* "good bitch now be quiet and lemme tell ya what the fuck is goin on." "Ok first off don't fucking talk to me like that." *she chuckled* "or you'll what Y/N?" *I got up and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and slammed her against the wall.* "or you'll fucking regret trying me bitch!" *I felt her take control again as she grabbed the back of my head and felt her digging into the back of my head tugging at what ever was in there.* "NO WE'LL FUCKING BLEED OUT!!" *Without hesitation she pulled on the area that was operated on as we both collapsed onto the floor before waking up in the bathroom a few minutes later.*

"we gonna talk now or you still going to try and kill me bitch?" *she sighed and squatted getting on my level.* "Okay, listen maybe I shouldn't have come off as an asshole but now I wanna work with you." *I cut her off rudely.* "thought you wanted me dead, literally tried to do it." *she scoffed and looked at me taking her shades off.* "well I changed my mind kid, all I want is to be freed from your body and there's a way to do it but it'll take time Kay," *I got up and she did as well disappearing putting her shades back on.*

"Whatever just fuckin ghost off already!" *she scoffed as she mocked me while I can still hear her.* "I can still hear you" *She groaned loudly before finally shutting up making it easier to get some rest.* "jeez now I can get some shuteye for a bit." "ALRIGHT ILL BE QUIET!!" *I sighed and layed down looking at the ceiling before she re appeared again. I groaned as I was easily agitated and annoyed by her presence as I then looked up to see her sitting on the couch.* "what do you want?" "Just taking in the room that's all don't need to get all mad at me." "You could've at least introduced yourself." *she got up from where she sat and walked over wanting to shake my hand.* "I'm Kya." *I was hesitant but then put the grudges aside and firmly shook Kya's hand.* "names Y/N." *we both shook hands and then started chatting for a bit getting over the crap that happened a few minutes prior to this.*

*Sarinas POV*

*As Beth and I walked down the hallway from Y/N's room I saw her quickly walk past me and go over to a nearby vending machine containing very good snacks.* "you want anything from here?" "Nah I'll wait till we go down to the food court and grab a filling meal." "Alright your loss then." *she started eating her peanut MnM's one by one and looked out the window which you could see a beautiful view of the city which then went into the neighborhood area where pretty much everyone lived but middle and lower class folks.* "You alright your shaking a bit Sarina" *this completely caught me off guard and I was busted immediately as I tried to hide my embarrassment.* "Beth...we've been friends for I dunno since we started walking on our own two feet but I need to talk to ya bout something" "mhm, so what is it something good or bad" *she nodded and gave me her undivided attention.* "depends on how you look at it." "Oooh I know uhhhh your pregnant!" *I just looked at her with the most blank face ever.* "no Beth I'm not pregnant." "So what is it?"

"I kinda have a crush on someone." *she smiled cockily and teased me.* "who the cute doctor who was checking you out when we were walking down the hallway." "No...I have a crush on Y/N." *she choked on her drink.* "Sarina you aren't kidding are you!" "No not really, I actually care about him and I have feelings for him and besides he's a cute guy from the moment we met I felt something spark." *she sighed and turned away looking at the city before looking at me.* "You do realize if folks see you not only with him but dating a human it won't end well and then if they do something to you! Then I'd have to get involved and put hunt them down and I don't want nothing terrible to happen."
"I'm not really attracted to any of the guys at our school." "Oh yeah especially that one guy Mark he's such an dickhead." "True and I'm honestly happy and I agree with you as well for Y/N, ya can't help who your attracted to really it's just natural."

"Hey Beth tell me was Mark ever into you or any of the girls?" *she chuckled softly.* "yeah he was really into me, but I payed no attention to him cause of the fact that he was a complete narcissistic arrogant douchecanoe who always thought he was better than anyone." "Yeah ya don't say Beth..." "what Sarina come on there's something on your mind with the expressions and reactions your giving me." *I looked away as my ears drooped downward.* "Rina..." "I can't help it I love him..." *Beth placed her hands on my shoulders before tilting my chip up.* "Sarina, you know I'll have your back and you know I would never judge you based on whom you dated as long as there a good person then I'm cool with it. Now come're and gimme a hug girl!" *she wrapped me tightly in a warm hug.*

*Y/N's POV*

"When will they be back?" *I looked over at Kya and simply told her what I said the last five times.* "I dunno they said they'd puke be back, they did say there grabbing food so I don't expect it to be quick." *Kya got up from where she sat and hopped onto the couch lighting up a cigarette and smiling with relief.* "you smoke?" "Nope never have and never" "pfft alright party pooper." "There's more fun than drinking and smoking ya know Kya!" *well back in my day that's how we did it, we'd have a few drinks then top it off with some shots of tequila and maybe some vodka right after than then do a keg stand then end it off with a smoke...ughh the worst fucking hangover." *I cut her off as she tried to gloat about her getting wasted.* "that you absolutely deserve to endure your poisoning your body with different chemicals from smoking and not to mention the amount of alcohol that's in your body." "meh I guess your right." *I then lied back in my bed as Kya then disappeared.*

*There was then a knock at the door as Sarina and Beth came walking in the room with a bunch of snacks, drinks and a pizza box.* "only thing they had was burgers or pizza and we had to treat you to pizza here it's really delicious!" *Sarina smiled and put the box on a nearby table and handed Beth as well as myself. One of the girls then grabbed the tv remote and put on the news as we watched an awesome action packed movie which I have no clue what of it was but we all enjoyed it. Kya then appeared out of no where just as the movie ended.* "not gonna lie I'll admit I didn't believe "innocent princess" at first had me doubting it but eventually "dark and quiet" over there had me pretty convinced otherwise by the movie itself everything. Both of the girls did actually have me quite shocked at how damn good this movie was." *I chuckled and asked her specifically what was so amazing about it.* "Y/N, everything was great the action the language, the comedy, the romance. Ooh just hit the spot tonight! But aye we got stuff we gotta talk about in the bathroom so you could most definitely use a piss break."

"Alright." *I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror seeing my reflections disappear and replaced with Kya.* "hate to burst the bubble kid but I've got unfinished biz...I wanna make sure I clear all of my intentions up with you Y/N so no more tricks nothing nada up my sleeve. Okay I don't wanna ruin your first two friendships but there's folks like them who used to run this city and they still do to this day. "Okay what got a beef with anthros?" "Yes actually I do they killed my entire family. Mom, dad siblings uncles aunts everyone you name it they zero'd em...My poor mother died from a terrible plague that wiped out half the population here cause of the mutating effects of the anthro chemical which killed almost everyone. I watched all my brothers and sisters rip eachother apart as they couldn't handle the pain plus it increased there hormones and emotions so whenever we'd fight there was a chance someone would die and then did...one by one I watched all of my siblings die by the hands of there own blood. As for my father I watched him be publicly executed by the people who released the chemicals which did turn everyone from human to anthro..." *I looked at her before pulling her into a comforting hug.* "woah what are you..." *she slowly wrapped her arms around me holding me close and smiling a bit.* "thanks for the hug but it's been sixty years since that happened." "How are you still human weren't you effected by the chemicals." *she nodded.*

"Yes and No...I was partially effected by the chemicals, now remember this incident occurred almost half a decade ago so when I was still alive the chemicals has mutated my body to where I was almost immortal but it went wrong..." *her voice cracked as I saw tears stream down her cheeks.* "hey Kya come on what's wrong." *she took a deep breath.* "my father was a very wealthy man and had agreed to help with the project the city wanted to create and I was there first test subject for the original project." *she rubbed her head embarrassed if she hid something.* "I am partial anthro so I feel the enhanced emotions and hormones which is the reason why I get so agitated on top of the I had extreme hatred in me and was a very hot headed person...There were side effects too I would have increased strength, stamina agility, and senses because I am part feline cause of the experimental chemicals that were injected to me at the time when my body was developing...it mutated me a little bit I managed to hide it for a while." *she took another deep breath.* "Y/N I also have to tell you something it regards something with you as well. When the surgeons put whatever in your head that allows us to communicate and see each other it shared my enhanced effects with you, so you now have increased hormones in your body which attribute to your masculine features resulting in increased strength, stamina and speed." "Whoah woah wait Kya so what your saying is now that we're sharing a body I now carry your enhanced senses and hormones like how you do" *she nodded her head.* "that's 100% correct kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.4K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
88.1K 2.6K 41
(Y/n)'s life is unsteady. She gets bullied and she has horrible grades. But when she meets a boy by the name of Felix, he tries to help her. She grad...
129K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
131K 3.3K 47
It all started when I bumped into the dragon kings I hope you all enjoy reading this story AND AS I SAID BEFORE, NO ART OR VIDEOS ARE MINE AND THEY A...