Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Downtown

463 18 0
By simp4blainchel

[RACHEL(&THE GROUP)]
When you're alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go
(Downtown)
When you've got worries
All the noise and the hurry seems to help, I know
(Downtown)

[SAMI(&THE GROUP)]
Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?
(The lights are much brighter there)
(You can forget all your troubles)
(Forget all your cares)
(So go downtown)

[KURT(&THE GROUP)]
Things will be great when your
(Downtown)
Everything's waiting for you
(Downtown)

[BLAINE(&THE GROUP)]
Don't hang around and let your problems surround you
There are movie shows
(Downtown)

I met up with Blaine at our favorite juice kiosk, and he handed me a drink.

[SAMI(&THE GROUP)]
Maybe you know some little places to go
To where they never close
(Downtown)

[ARTIE(&SAM)]
Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossa nova
You'll be dancing with them before the night is over
Happy again
(The lights are much brighter there)
(You can forget all your troubles)
(Forget all your cares)

[RACHEL(&THE GROUP)]
(So go downtown)
Where all the lights are bright
(Downtown)
You're gonna be all right now
(Downtown)
(Downtown)
Downtown
Downtown

[BLAINE]
And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you

[SAMI]
Someone who is just like you and a gentle hand to guide them along

[RACHEL&THE GROUP]
So maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our troubles
Forget all our cares
So go downtown

[RACHEL(&THE GROUP)]
Things'll be great when your
(Downtown)
Don't wait a minute more
(Downtown)
Everything's waiting for you
(Downtown)
Downtown

Blaine and I met up with Kurt, Artie and Sam, and Rachel came up in a town car with a personal driver.

"Fancy!" I smiled, hugging her as she ran to us.

"I can call him anytime of day, he's amazing, he doesn't even say a word. It's like living in a high end coffee commercial every day." Rachel shrugged, and we all turned to look at the driver, who was just standing there watching us.

"He's kinda creepy." I whispered to Blaine, who was taking a drink of his juice, and almost choked on it.

"Unbelievable." Kurt scoffed, and I rolled my eyes. We were all jealous of Rachel's fancy personal chauffeur, but he didn't have to be a bitch about it. Kurt and Cameron were planning their wedding, which was surprising stressful on Kurt who has been planning weddings since he was 2, and after seeing a lot of Cameron lately, I actually have become really good friends with him now that he's not trying to date me or my fiancé.

"So where are we going for lunch?" Artie asked,    trying to break the tension from Kurt's jealousy moment.

"Someplace cheap, or free?" Sam suggested, and I nodded. Blaine and I weren't struggling for money by any means, because of his trust fund. But I insisted that we weren't going to rely on it, since I wanted him to be able to spend it on a house one day when we have kids, and not on an apartment in our 20's. I got a job at the Spotlight diner, much to Blaine's dismay, just so I could help make money too.

"Non since. It is my treat, and my ride. You guys have been so great and emotionally supportive during the entire out-of-town funny girl run." Rachel smiled, and I squeezed Blaine's hand in excitement. He tried to get a job instead of me, but I told him not to, because I wanted to contribute my part, while he contributed the trust fund.

"We're going to the Odeon. I feel like I've been really good lately." Rachel started skipping towards her car and Blaine and I quickly followed her.

"You deserve it, Rach." I smiled, putting my hand on her shoulder. We had gotten way closer than I ever expected, probably because working graveyard shifts at the diner made you form a trauma bond.

"Everyone from Broadway goes and it's so cool. I don't know, probably just, like, rather than getting a side salad." Rachel chattered on, while linked elbows with Blaine.

"Can we pop the trunk?" She asked the driver so Artie could put his wheelchair in the back.

"Trunk is full." He shrugged, and we turned to look at Artie.

"Well, can I sit in the front?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Oh, it's okay. Sam and I can just meet you there. Right, Sam?" Artie smiled up at Sam who was pushing his wheelchair, and we all got in the car. I placed my hand on Sam's shoulder in support, because I felt bad that he had to walk, but he was the closest to Artie so it did make since. Blaine pulled me onto his lap to make room in the car, and I leaned back on him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You guys are so cute. Have you set a wedding date yet?" Rachel asked as the car started to move.

"Yeah, actually. Next Valentine's Day, it will be our anniversary, and that way we won't have to worry about our dating anniversary and our marriage one." I smiled, and started to fiddle with Blaine's hands.

"That is adorable. But that's also the day Miss. Pillsbury left Mr. Schue at the altar." Kurt said, and I slapped his arm.

"Well, with one failed Valentines wedding, a good one comes." Blaine shrugged, and Kurt threw his hands in the air in defeat.

I woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes, and the absence of Blaine and instantly got out of bed.

"No, I can't serve you breakfast in bed if your not in bed." Blaine groaned as I walked into the kitchen.

"It's been months, baby, you don't have to keep making- oh that actually does smell really good." I sighed, diverting my attention to the pancakes.

"They're lemon-blueberry. And the New York Times, there's a feature on a production the Joffrey's putting on here." He smiled, motioning towards the newspaper on the table.

"You know me so well. What can I do to help?" I asked, kissing him on the cheek after looking at the paper.

"You can check if the coffee is steeped enough to press." He said, and I quickly walked over to the coffee maker.

"I still can't believe it. We're really doing it. Living together, building a future together." Blaine sighed, bringing over a perfectly made tray of breakfast items.

"Do you know what I can't believe? We just woke up and your hair's already gelled." I laughed, sitting at the table with him and pulling out a curl.

"Every morning I get to wake up next to you, I get to walk you to the subway, then walk to class with you and most days we have lunch together. Even after all of that amazingness, I get to come home to you. And I get to crawl up in bed with you, get under the covers." He smiled, leaning on the table as I poured syrup on my pancakes.

"You realize this is exactly what we did in high school right? We literally spent the whole day together. Nothing's changed and it probably never will. We're basically an old married couple." I teased, cupping his cheek.

"On the contrary." He winked, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair and started dancing with me.

[BLAINE]
You make me feel so young
You make me feel like spring has sprung
Every time I see you grin
I'm such a happy individual
The moment that you speak
I wanna run and play hide and seek
I wanna go and bounce the moon
Just like a toy ballon

[BLAINE&SAMI]
You and I
We're just like a couple of tots
Running around a meadow
Picking up all those forget me nora

[BLAINE(&SAMI)]
You make me feel so young
(You make me feel there are songs to be sung)
(Bells to be rung)
(And a wonderful fling to be flung)

[BLAINE(SAMI)]
Even when I'm old and gray
(When I'm old and gray)
I'm gonna feel the way I do today
Because you make me feel so young
You make me young
(You make me young)
You make me feel there are songs to be sung
(Lots of bells to be rung)
(And a wonderful fling to be flung)

[BLAINE&SAMI]
And even when I'm old and gray
I'm gonna feel the way I do today
Because you make me feel so
Man, I just feel so
You make me feel so young
So young

I pushed Blaine onto the couch and got ontop of him, hoping for a makeout session that would definitely lead to sex, when Sam ran in. He had been crashing on our couch, since he didn't have a job and couldn't pay rent.

"Guys, I just made it all the way to the original Nathan's at Coney Island. Now I kind of stink, so I'm going to go take a shower. Ooh, ice cream, good job." Sam smiled, grabbing the tub of ice cream we had just bought and walking into the bathroom.

"I love Sam just as much as you do, but he said he would only be couch surfing with us for a few weeks. It's been months. I want to be able to have sex with my fiancé in my apartment whenever I please. You have to talk to him." I snapped, getting off of Blaine and walking into our bedroom, shutting the privacy curtain.

"I'm going to work. You need to talk to Sam, because we both know he's playing video games on our couch right now." I sighed, walking out of class with Blaine.

"He's my best friend, how can I just tell him to get out?" He groaned, and I stopped walking.

"Blaine, figure it out. If I have to be the one to kick him out, when your the one who let him crash with us, I will lose. My. Shit." I snapped, poking a finger into his chest and he raised his hands in defeat.

"Okay, love you, bye!" I smiled, kissing him on the cheek and getting on the subway to go to the diner.

"What's happening?" I asked as Blaine and I walked into Rachel's apartment to see Kurt pacing around while Artie was on the phone.

"Artie got mugged, they stole his backpack with everything he needed in it." Kurt sighed, and Blaine wasn't listening.

"You guys have a SodaStream?" He gasped, and speed walked over to it instantly.

"Blaine, do you have to use the SodaStream machine right now? Artie's in a very fragile state." Kurt asked Blaine as he got a cup and started to use the machine.

"I'm sorry about him, he needs his bubbles." I shrugged, patting Artie on the shoulder.

"Hey guys!" Rachel smiled, walking in.

"Hey, Rachel. Do you want a homemade sparkling sugar-free soda?" Blaine asked, carrying a glass to Rachel and I slightly laughed while Kurt was very unimpressed.

"Oh, no, thanks. The carbonation's bad for my vocal cords, but I would take a hot water with a little lemon. Thank you so much." Rachel said, and I was very confused, as to why Blaine was serving Rachel in her own apartment but I guess that was just Rachel Berry at her finest.

"Rachel, Artie was mugged in the subway and now it's like an episode of SVU over here." Kurt groaned, and I sat on the couch, annoyed with Kurt's drama and just watched Blaine mess with the SodaStream.

"I wasn't touched, I was robbed." Artie explained, dismissing Kurt's dramatic explanation.

"Are you okay?" Rachel gasped, getting on her knees to be face to face with him.

"No. Not really. What am I going to do about replacing that computer? I need a new school ID and to be honest, I don't feel safe taking the subway anymore. I just felt so vulnerable and I don't know, alone." Artie sighed, and the SodaStream went off.

"Blaine, I am going to throw that machine out the window!" Kurt yelled, stomping over to Blaine and Kurt unplugged the machine, then Blaine walked over to Rachel, holding her water and lemons.

"You're beverage, m'lady." He smiled, and Rachel got up from the floor.

"Oh, are those Meyer lemons? Yeah, I can't have that." She shrugged, and walked away.

"I'll take it." I smiled, pulling Blaine onto the couch with me and taking the water.

"I just wanted to try the machine." He sighed, leaning his head on the wall behind us.

"I'll tell you what. Why don't we go buy one tomorrow?" I smiled, and his face lit up.

"I love you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"You know what Rachel. Don't lecture me about being a real New Yorker with your lemon water and your limousine. Your not even a real person anymore. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go figure out how to put my life back together." Artie snapped, and rolled out.

"It's a town car, not a limousine." Rachel sighed, sitting on the couch with us, her arms crossed.

"Okay, ground rules. You cannot use it when I'm trying to sleep or study, or I will throw it out of the window, no hesitation." I said, standing in front of Blaine as he sat on the couch after we bought him a SodaStream.

"I promise." He smiled, pulling me onto the couch with him.

"I really want to kiss you right now, but I've got a feeling someone's about to walk in our door." I sighed, and the door opened, and Sam came rushing in.

"Oh, my god. Sam you're hair!" I gasped, getting up from the couch. His long hair that I thought was adorable was gone.

"What did you do to it?" Blaine asked, begrudgingly getting up to stand next to me.

"I got it cut, thanks to you, Blaine, and with my newfound confidence, I went out and booked my first modeling job!" Sam smiled, and I hugged him.

"Sam, that's great, I'm so proud of you! What for?" I asked, and I wanted to stop hugging him the second he answered.

"Bubble." He said, and I let go off him and returned to Blaine's side, slightly uncomfortable.

"Booty contouring underwear for men. Thanks to Bubble, men can now have that sexy, round, onion booty they've always dreamed of." Sam smiled, and Blaine looked very confused.

"I didn't even know there was a market for that, but that's great." He smiled, and Sam walked back over to his backpack.

"Of course you didn't, you don't need them." I winked, slapping Blaine's ass then walking into the kitchen as Sam took out a pair of the underwear.

"Oh, I got you a free pair. I'll just give it to Kurt, maybe Cameron will like it." He shrugged, and followed me to the kitchen to grab a beer.

"Good news keeps coming! I am moving out." Sam continued, and I silently celebrated, my face in the cabinets so neither of the boys could see.

"Woah, woah. You're moving? Where are you going?" Blaine asked, getting very concerned.

"The agency's putting me up in an apartment with a bunch of other models. I'm stoked. My own place, sort of. And you know I'm not going to be taking any more room up on the couch and you guys can have sex wherever. I've heard your arguments, don't think I haven't." Sam shrugged, taking a drink of his beer and I almost  pchoked on the muffin I was chewing on.

"Well, you're going to visit us, right?" Blaine sighed, after recovering from Sam's sudden comment about us having sex on the couch.

"Yeah, if I have time. But I might be traveling to Paris and Milan every week." Sam smiled, and I put down my muffin.

"Do you even know where Milan is?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Um, yeah. It's in Florida, obviously. Also, you're eating a muffin right next to a box of Santana's Yeast-I-Stat." Sam scoffed, and I instantly spit out the muffin into the trash.

"I'm gonna go pack everything up." He smiled, and I walked to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth." I whimpered, turning on the sink.

"You know, they're not gonna be here for dinner for a few hours. This is the first day we've truly had to ourselves." I smiled, sitting on the couch with Blaine as he paused his movie.

"What ever should we do?" He teased, and I got on top of him, and kissed him passionately. I ran my hands through his hair, making his curls pop out and his lips moved from mine to my neck.

"Are you guys naked?" Sam asked from behind the front door, as he knocked.

"No, Sam." I groaned, getting off of Blaine as he walked in.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stay there, they all take lots of pills and stuff and I just got really uncomfortable." Sam sighed, sitting in a chair, extremely upset. Blaine looked at me, a begging look in his eyes and I nodded.

"Sam, you can stay here. But you have to start getting out more, and you can't sit here and play video games all day." I said, crossing my arms.

"Thank you guys. You won't even know I'm here." He smiled, and got up to go unpack his stuff.

"Do you want to watch the movie with me?" Blaine asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Absolutely. Sam, get in here, I know you want to as-well." I called, and Sam came running in with a blanket. He laid on our recliner while I laid on top of Blaine's chest on the couch as he played the movie.

"I hate school." I groaned, burying my face in my textbook.

"You love NYADA, don't lie." Blaine laughed, rubbing my back.

"Why do we have homework at a performing arts school? I don't think I need to write a paper on how to do a pirouette." I scoffed, and he picked up my pencil.

"It's really not that hard, it's basically guided notes." He said, pointing to a section of my book and scribbling an answer on my paper.

"We did that last year, it's so easy." Rachel shrugged and I looked up at her, ready to jump.

"Calm down, I'll help you." Blaine smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder as Rachel got up from her chair and backed away to the counter.

"Guess who's taking over New York!" Mercedes grinned, walking into our apartment.

"Please tell me your not moving in with us too."I groaned before Blaine grabbed my hand and pulled me up to come say hi.

"Just bring it a little to the right. This apartment is cute, I'm so happy Mercedes is here." Rachel smiled, sitting on the railing on Mercedes's porch as Blaine, Kurt, Cameron and I were moving furniture. The best part about Cameron and Kurt dating, was that Cam basically did anything Kurt said, he was completely head-over-heels in love.

"Well, technically, she's not here. Which is why we're doing all the work." Kurt complained, lifting the couch from one side with Blaine.

"Technically, I'm doing all the work, Sami isn't doing anything." Cameron said, rolling his eyes as he lifted the whole end of the couch by himself.

"It's heavy." I shrugged, and he elbowed me in the side.

"I could drop this right now and it would land on your tiny feet. Don't test me, Fabray." He snapped, and I rolled my eyes.

"Weren't you the one who was literally in love with me and my fiancé when you were 17 and we were 15? That is creepy." I joked, and he lifted a hand from the couch.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yelled, my eyes widened and I started to help more.

"Can you two stop doing that weird little flirt thing you do and help us?" Kurt scoffed, and everyone looked at him in disgust.

"Never say that again or we're both leaving." Cameron snapped, rolling his eyes as we all struggled to get the couch up the stairs.

"Oh please, Armstrong. There was a time when you would have killed for me to be flirting with you." I teased, nudging him with my shoulder.

"That sad, sad moment of my life is long gone." He smiled, winking at Kurt.

"Where is Mercedes?" Rachel asked, not looking up from her phone.

"She's with Sam. Alone." Blaine smiled, and I wolf-whistled, as we all decided to put down the couch and take a break.

"Oh, dear god." Artie said, his eyes widening.

"I love Samcedes. They're so cute." I smiled, walking up the stairs to sit on the railing with Rachel.

"Okay, come on. Let's start again." Blaine sighed, picking up the couch again.

"I wish I could be helping you guys." Artie said, watching the boys lift the couch.

"We know you would help, Artie. Rachel and Sami, though, I don't know." Blaine scoffed, tilting his head towards us.

"I'm texting my publicist. That was a joke, but I do have to go. We're doing sound and mic checks at the theater. Are we still on for our new annual Monday night dinner because it's my only night off?" Rachel smiled, getting off of the railing and walking down the stairs past the couch.

"Let's do a potluck, because I'm tired of Sami and I being the only ones who cook." Kurt groaned and I snapped my fingers.

"Okay, I'm so excited, this is going to be a great tradition! I'm gonna go get pies now for everyone. Taxi! Taxi, hey!" Rachel screamed at a Taxi, walking in front of it.

"God I love her style." Blaine smiled, and I got up and put my hand on his shoulder.

"God I need a break." I joked, kissing him on the cheek and walking inside the apartment to help Sam and Mercedes.

(I just wrote all of the important scenes in s6 because I'm so excited for it, and I just changed the whole storyline 😭 you guys better be ready)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
244K 5.1K 75
Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since her mom got a new job there. Rebels hom...
13.5K 257 35
Giselle Archer, the girl who graduated McKinley, is now graduating Yale University and heading off into the world of Broadway. She finally confessed...