beyond the Truth [Re-editing]

By rouh-lee_stories

the VILLAIN plays the VICTIM so well ..... More

•BEYOND the TRUTH•
• TWO •
• THREE •
• FOUR •
• FIVE •
•SIX•
•SEVEEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN

• ONE •

674 21 4
By rouh-lee_stories

- author POV-
- C.K.B Media Company-

The girl with the long brown hair was in her desk minding her own business when a boy came out of the principal's office. "Ji-hye shi"

The boy called the busy girl in front of him. "Dei sambea?"

The brown haired girl answered as she held her head up facing him. "Sunghoon hyoung wants you inside" Riwoo said pointing his thumb at Sunghoon's office. "Oh okay, thanks" Danielle thanked him then stood up and went to Sunghoon's office, she knocked and after few seconds she went in. "You asked to see me sambanim?" She asked. "Ohh , yeah , yeah come in, i wanted to tell you pick up your things, you are transferred to the marketing team"

Sunghoon said still looking down at his file not even bothering to look at her who was shocked by what he just said. "What? Marketing team? I have been working in the crimes team for four years now, why do you want to transfer me out of nowhere? Also what the hell would i do in the marketing team?" She said with an annoyed tone making him look up at her. "out of nowhere? It's not out of nowhere Ms Ji-hye, it's because i'm trying to stop the mess that you created when you accused the Busan police chief of killing your brother, people are hating on us because of you" Sunghoon said more like yelling at her throwing his file on the desk taking off his glasses. "You should thank me i'm not firing you" He added pointing and scolding her "Yeah__ i already apologized to him on live, what do you want more? Also you can't just transfer me" She said explaining herself with also an annoyed tone. "yes i can, well you know what i think i am gonna fire you" Sunghoon said and her eyes winded . "No you can't, you can't do that to me without uncle's permission" She said with a conferdent smile crossing her arms. "What? Why do i need his permission? It's my company" Sunghoon said.

"Well you build this place with his mony so technically it's his company too, and he will not agree on firing me or even transferring me" She added more like threatening, suddenly both of them turned to the door that just opened revealing Jungwon. "Sumbea, we need to__" " LATER JUNGWON!!!"

Jungwon flinched when Sunghoon yelled at him, he just went out closing the door behind him again. "Jihye—aah, i'm trying to help, you're my cousin, and i want the best for you, if you kept doing this forever you'll let yourself into a trouble" Sunghoon said trying to calm himself down also trying to convince her. "You're not trying to help me , you're trying to stop me" She said. "that's Exactly what i want you to do, it's been six years already move on" Sunghoon replied. "No, why would i? Everyone already did, the police closed the case, the killer is still out there living his best life and i'm sitting here dieing everyday because I can't do anything" Danielle said with an angry tone. "I will not stop till i find out who did this to him, even if it takes my the rest of my life, i will find him, and i will make him pay for it" she added and the door was knocked by someone . "I SAID LATER FOR GOD SAKE!!" Sunghoon yelled again thinking that it was Jungwon but as soon as he looked at the door he saw a beautiful lady with long straight brown hair standing in her place as if she freezed looking at him with a shocked face . "Sorry i__ i think i'll come back later"

The girl said turning back and she was about to walk but Sunghoon talked again. "Ohh no, no, no please come in i was not talking to you" Sunghoon said with a smile and lady went in standing facing Danielle. "You must be Ms Grace Lee right ?" Sunghoon said offering a handshake to the girl and she just smile and nodded . "That's right , you can just call me Lee Hyein or Just Hyein if you're comfortable " The girl said accepting his hand and he smiled." Cool , this is Mo Ji-Hye or Danielle March, she works in the marketing team right?" Sunghoon said introducing Danielle looking at her with the last sentence threatening her to say yes and she just gave him a death glare.

Her angry face fastly turned into a smiley one as soon as she looked at Hyein again ."Yeah , that's right , nice to meet you " Danielle said with a smile shaking her hand . " Danielle, Ms Lee is here to promote her upcoming book with us , she've been in America for so long so be nice to her okay ? " Sunghoon said introducing her . " Well that's great , i might have to excuse myself now , i have something to do , welcome to our office " Danielle said standing up and walking towards the door . " See you later then " Hyein said waving at her as she went out the room , Sunghoon saw Riwoo passing by holding his files through the glass wall and he called him . " Yeah , Riwoo-yaah __!! " He said more like yelled in order to him to hear it .

Riwoo heard someone calling his name , he looked at Sunghoon then left and right . " Me ? " Riwoo said pointing at himself as Sunghoon nodded shacking his hand telling him to get in , Riwoo opened the glass door and Giselle turned her head facing him ." You want to say something ? " Riwoo asked and Sunghoon nodded ." Why would i call you if i didn't want to ? Come in sit " Sunghoon said and He did what he have been told . " So ? " Riwoo asked looking at Sunghoon . " First of all this is Hyein Lee , a book writer , she will be working with us " Sunghoon said looking at Riwoo while pointing at Hyein who was sitting on the couch facing him .

Riwoo looked at her after he was looking at Sunghoon and she was just gasing at him with a weird and an awkward smile ." Ms Lee this is Lee Riwoo he will be your partner also he will be helping you around " Sunghoon said introducing Riwoo and the two boys shut up for a while waiting for any answer but she was just staring at him . " Hyein-shi__!!? " Sunghoon called and she just flinched looking at him . " Is there's a problem ?" Sunghoon asked and Hyein just shook her head with a shocked face . " Ohh__ no , no sorry , i just get the inspiration in the wrong place and time so that's why i just zone out like this " Hyein explained with an awkward smile. " Ohh i understand , i was saying that this is Lee Riwoo , he will be your partner also he will be helping you to settle up " Sunghoon said introducing Jay and she smiled at him with a little bow .

" Anyouheseyou , nice to meet you " Hyein said but this time her voice was a little bit shy and low , while offering a handshake ." Nice to meet you too " Riwoo replied accepting her hand , they shaked hands for few seconds, he wanted to take his hand away but she was still holding it , He looked at their hands with a confused look then back at her face , She fastly took away her hand and he just put his in his jacket pocket .

** To be
Continued **

Words : 1235

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.6K 23
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨 . �...
1.2M 25.4K 39
❝ it's okay to be afraid of the monsters, it's just not okay to let them win ❞ { criminal minds } { no set season }
153 10 4
A passionate reporter *DANIELLE MARCH* who always look for interesting stories and news about artists get in a big trouble after one of her rival col...