The Warmest Nights//Demon Sla...

By thejasuri

It's truly a beauty how even after the most heart wrenching memories, you can still hold your head high hold... More

The First Cast Of The adventure
Prologue
Part 1. Snow Sadness
Part 2. Devastating Change
Part 3. Accept Your New Students
Part 4. Rough Trainning Patches
Part 8. Slicing A Rock
Part 5. Two New Acquaintances
Part 6. Mistakes To Be Corrected
Part 7. Everything To Return Back

Starting Up

96 0 0
By thejasuri

This is a very different story I tried to write, because recently I began watching anime and I just thought to give this a shot. 

So if you find any errors please tell me about it. 

And this is a Giyu Tomioka X Reader story so if your looking for another character your hoping to have your romance with a special book will be dedicated to that. 

Where I'll write one shots of different anime I know and have watched. So until then enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 43 17
"Brother! I'll save you!" »»-----------► After their father left, the burden of taking care of her family has been on the shoulders of (Y/n) (L/n) an...
525 31 21
You woke up in a familiar place to you. You couldn't remember what happened But then again you realized that you don't remember anything at all... ...
3.6K 85 7
Loneliness and guilt can lead people down a painful spiral of inky darkness which will often be difficult to crawl out of. It can be suffocating to t...
21.9K 457 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...