All I Wanted [Emily x Reader]

By greys_cm_addict13

Y/N starts a job at the BAU, little does she know that a woman from her past works there too. Emily Prentiss... More

Just Coworkers
Are you okay?
Girl's Night Out
I Need You *
The Secret's Out
Mission Accomplished
Foreign Language
A/N
Je t'aime*
Missing
Childhood Trauma
Found

A/N

893 12 0
By greys_cm_addict13

*Y/N will be written as a bisexual female and Emily as a lesbian.

*this story will take place around season 7 but Emily will not leave and no one other than the iconic 7 members (Rossi, JJ, Reid, Hotch, Morgan, Emily, and Garcia) will be there.

*I am not a profiler, but I will do my best with any case details the story contains.

*JJ is already married to Will and they have Henry but won't have Micheal.

*Y/N and Emily knew each other before she was sent to be an international spy.

*I do not own the rights to the Criminal Minds characters, but the rest of the story line is my own. If I use dialogue or story lines from the show I will credit it at the bottom of the chapter.

*trigger warning* this story contains detailed mentions of murder, sa, smut, torture, guns, and abuse from significant others and family members.

* smut chapters will have a star * beside the title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 429 17
You started working at the BAU over a month ago. When Emily has a bad day she takes your comfort as more than kindness. Surprised you reject her, but...
224K 4.7K 57
You've worked at the BAU for months now, you've developed feelings for Emily Prentiss. You have no idea if she liked you back, but she flirts with yo...
58.6K 1.3K 37
As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry every day they find out the truth about you...
52.2K 1.2K 26
*Trigger warning: abuse mentioned throughout the story* Emily and JJ always had a thing while working in the BAU. Even though Emily has a boyfriend w...