๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

Door firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... Meer

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|39| Undiscovered

679 28 2
Door firery_vry

━━━━━━ Undiscovered ━━━━━━

━━ Third person

Even if the casualties were little the village was still in bad shape. They had lost a large amount of Shinobis. Including their leader, the Hokage.

Outside a particular hospital there lay a particular famous girl known for her clan. He was heavily wounded and now missing a left hand. Lots of different mushiness were attached to her as she desperately clanged on to life. She had lost a large amount of blood during her gruesome battle.

Muichiro.

After her battle with the former Upper Moon six, she was immediately rushed to some nearby medical ninjas by her sensei and the boy that she was particularly close to.

When they handed her over, her body was already cold and still as a rock, and her face was turning pale. So pale to the point she looked like a sick person on their death bed, and she had large purple spots all over her body.  It was due to the poison. She had been infected with a large dose of poison and before they had got to the Medical nins the poison had already taken its effects on Muichiro. When the medical mins got a hold of her there they decided on her faith. They had announced her as dead due to her having no heartbeat.

Both the teacher and the boy were devastated. The Sensei blamed himself for not protecting Muichiro which broke his promise to the people he promised to keep to. While the boy's eyes were lowered to the ground starting at it blankly in shock, he couldn't believe that the person that he cared so deeply about had passed away, the person who protected him, the person who saved him from death was not lying on a setup table dead.

His fist clenched into a ball as he was ferrous that he couldn't do anything to help her. Instead, he had gotten in her way, he had fallen unconsciously while she fought alone, and he had watched her fall into a pack of burning trees and struggle to get out.

He clenched his hand even tighter than before as it now started bleeding due to his nails. He didn't realize the tears rolling into his eyes as he somewhat watched drops of rain on the ground below him. "Lady Muichiro..."

"AHH!!" There was a yell from inside the tent of the medical hut where Muichiro lay. It was from a fellow Medical Nin. He had yelled out of fear when he entered the tent. He was here to collect the bodies of those who had fallen and buried them an along with the Hokage.

The sudden yell of the man altered all the Medics including Kakashi and Neji. They all frantically ran into the tent to see what all the commotion was all about. They were Muichiro.

She was hugging her chest ignoring all the burning agony throughout all her body. It seemed that her chest was the main focus of all her pain.

When Neji saw them he immediately ran toward her. He pushed all the Medics to the side not caring if they get hurt because all that was on his mind was Muichiro. Was she okay?

"Lady Muichiro!" He called out in a panic, when he reached her side he placed a hand on her cheek, his breath hitched when he felt her cold body, no part of it was warm like it use to be. His lips quivered and his eyes trembled as he was just about to let a tear slide out.

But out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed that a wound opened on the side of Muichiro's cheek there he saw a small drop of blood pour out. He removed his hand from Muichiro's cheek and moved to wipe the blood. Just as he touched it the blood started glowing to an unequal blue color.

Suddenly it exploded into a fire. The whole of Muichiro's and Neij's bodies was covered in blue flam. It circled them blocking them from any outside view.

Kakashi saw this and immediately pulled Neji out of the flame, but the fire followed. It crawled itself onto both Neji's hands. He tried to shake them off to put them out but it was to no use. Then he stopped he was surprised by the fact that he didn't feel any pain.

He looked down at his hand analyzing the flames as they started going out slowly. He saw the finished work. His hand was completely healed. The burn marks that he had received from lifting burning chunks of the tree of Muichiro were completely healed no mark left behind. He then looked at different parts of his body checking if there were any cuts and bruises on him, but there were none.

The people in the tent were astonished they had never seen anything like this. They quickly rushed over to Neji bombarding him with questions as to how he did that and what did he do.

"What did you do?"

"Didn't you feel any pain?"

"How did you do that!?"

But Neji didn't reply to any of their questions making them more dispirit for any answer, Kakashi was just about to intervene with their demands but then he looked over at Muichiro and noticed that the flame where still on her.

He walked over to the young girl and placed a hand on her wrist. He too was curious about how the flame worked and didn't burn Neji. When his hand enter the flam he didn't feel a thing, he was astonished by then and moved his gaze down to Muichiro's body and took notice of the fact that all the purple marks started to burn away due to the flame.

He also took to account the fact that Muichiro's body and breathing had steadied to a normal rate. Her right hand which was formally clinging onto her chest for dear life was now lying beside her, she look so peaceful.

"Ah!-Hik!" Muichiro suddenly hiked in pain as she imminently jerked up from the table. She sat on her butt as a purple liquid rolled out of her mouth and onto her pant.

When the medical nins saw this someone imminently rushed to her side to aid her while the rest push both Neji and Kakashi out of the tent a closed it, blocking their view of the going on inside the tent.

Neji cursed and clenched his fist in frustration while Kakashi silently watches the young boy and sighed, all they can do now is wait for the tent to open back up to deliver the final news.

Muichiro slowly opened her eyes only to be greeted by a blinding light shining down her eyes. She didn't enjoy it. She got annoyed by this and moved her only working hand over her eyes. But by her slight moment caused an ack to her body so she stopped moving and closed her eyes for some rest.

But her slight movement alerted the people around her. Seeing the young girl slowing opening and closing her eyes, one of them jumped on the young girl in tears.

"Nooo! Don't die! PLEASE DON'T DIE TOKITO-CHAN!!!"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?" Another woman ran to the black-haired woman and pulled her off Muichiro. "SHE'S INJURED!"

"KAAA!! Stop being mean Makio!!" She shouted as Makio started shacking back and forwards. "You guys please calm down..." A third voice said as she pulled both ladies away from each. If she was being hosted she was more worried about Muichiro than keeping her two wives from fighting.

Muichiro... That young girl was just a child in her eyes. A young girl that just so happened to be caught up in the blood of her ancestors, a young girl who just so happened to be a fighter, not a runner.

Hinatsuru let out a sigh that crossed Muichiro's cheek. "She's too young..." She said making Suma and Makio stop fighting and look down at Muichiro with pity in their eyes.

Suddenly Suma burst out in tears again. But a hand moved away and wiped her tears. Due to the movement, all the women turn around to see who it was only to see their one and only husband.

"Tengen-sama!" The wives shouted as a blush crept on their faces. Tengen heard this and hushed his wives then pointed at Muichiro.

"She tired from her battle, let the young one rest-" He stated but was cut off by Muichiro's voice.

"Would you shut up?" Muichiro questioned as she opened her eyes and stared at the married couple.

"YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!" Suma shouted as more tears spewed out of her eyes. Her wives and husbands were all worried about Muichiro. She fought two upper moon demons alone, and they didn't know if she would come out of the battle alive. She had been greatly poisoned to the point where medical staff couldn't save her and she had broken and lost some of her limbs. "We were all worried about you!!" Suma picked Muichiro up and embraced her with a big warm hug "Haaa! Don't you even make big sister worry so much again!" She stated and hugged Muichiro tighter.

Tengen saw this and sighed. "She's right. I'm sorry... But your battle is not over" He stated making Muichiro and his wives look up at him. "The remaining demon slayers weren't able to kill Muzan before sunrise... That coward managed to get away from them. But they were able to weaken Muzan, which is now he's in hiding looking for you."

He said then pointed now to Muichiro's stomach. "Young Tokito. You hold a power that's even grated then all the Hashira combined. And your path of being the last slayer was already sealed since the day you were born. Of course, we will be there to guide and train you, but it's all up to you. Muichiro,"

Tengen reached his hand to Muichiro and covered her eyes while his wives stood beside him smiling at Muichiro smiling at the young Tokito sadly whiles praying that she didn't end up in the same place they had too early.

"Show Muzan Kibutsuji the true TOKITO POWER!" That was all Muichiro heard before her whole viewpoint turned into darkness.

Even if the casualties, were little that village was in bad shape. They had lost many shinobi including their leader. the Hokage.

Muichiro woke up, her body was covered from head to toe in bandages, and beside her were three blood bags. Judging by her pale figure now she guessed that she lost a lot of blood during her fight with the upper moon siblings.

She then used her eyes to look around the room she was in observing her surrounding   'I'm in the hospital...' She thought and looked at the ceiling above the hero completely forgetting the fact that she almost died and went to heaven for a few minutes.

She brought her hand to her face and moved the hair that was falling on her face away, completely ignoring the sharp pain through her body. "Muichiro." A voice called out from the door frame of Muichiro's hospital room, and there stood Kakashi.

"Be careful, you might be healed but your charka level is still low. And they still are like that for some time." Muichiro just shrugged and nodded whiles looking at her hand that started to bleed through her bandage.

"The third Hokage died," Kakashi stated as he now enter the room, expecting to get a reaction out of her but nothing. She didn't have the look of sadness or sympathy. She just looked calm, like she always is and was.

"The funeral is still going on now. We can still make it if you want to?" Muichiro let out a sigh and agreed. She got out of bed and walked towards Kakashi who handed her the completely black clothes that Doma had prepared for her. All the shinobi were required to have one as funerals were very familiar to the shinobi village.

"I'll be waiting." He said and once again he got no word from Muichiro, only a nod from her. She then started getting undressed and glanced at the mirror. After her battle, she wonder how there were no scars left on her body.

She then up her clothes on and left her hair down whiles some strands of hair fell on her face. Muichiro looked at the mirror one more time then walked over to the door and slide it open. Kakashi like he said was leaning against the wall waiting for Muichiro.

"Are you ready?" He asked to which Muichiro nodded. Suddenly Muichiro was lifted by the back of her shirt and onto Kakashi's back as she subconsciously wrapped her hand around his neck while he put both his hands under Muichiro's knees. Then he started walking to the graveyard where the funeral was being held.

On their way to the funeral, Muichiro got a weird and confused look at her. She could hear the whisper about being dead, while on some side she was some kind of monster that was here to kill all of them. Rumour after rumour after rumour, but Muichiro didn't care she just kept her head down low trying to regain her chakra.

As Kakashi and Muichiro approached the funeral sight, the funeral was close to the end when Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke turned to face us. Kakashi slowly placed Muichiro on the ground making sure she was stable before she was tackled into a hug, by Naruto and Sakura. Even Sasuke joined in.

"Mui-chan! Don't ever do that again! I thought I lost you!" Naruto shouted as he held onto Muichiro tighter. Sakura slowly released herself from the hug was moved strands of hair away from Muichiro's face. "Gosh! Muichiro, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She stated and wiped some tears. "Do you know how worried everyone was for you?"

"You better not pull that mess on us again, idiot!" Sasuke said making Kakashi laugh at his student. They really care about each other. and they are willing to go to great lengths to save each other

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

222 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
9.6K 1.1K 101
A Naruto OC Fanfiction Series. ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ผ | a large fire that is dangerously out of control. In the Shinobi world, it's the survival of the fitte...
91.1K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
740K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...