Royals of the South

By chapterbangtan

You were shock to know that you and your brother Sunoo was called from the palace. You were just sold as slav... More

Epilogue
Chapter 1: Freedom
Chapter 2: Royal Troublemaker
Chapter 3: Hide and Seek
Chapter 4: Lessons with His Majesty
Chapter 5: The Second Prince
Chapter 6: Trust
Chapter 7: Spy
Chapter 8: Enchanted
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Breakfast at the Courtyard
Chapter 11: Saved
Chapter 12: The Assassin
Chapter 13: The Art of Falling Inlove
Chapter 14: King of The North
Chapter 15: Visit
Chapter 16: Questions
Chapter 17: Final Answer
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18: Marriage
Chapter 19: Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Absence
Chapter 21: Her
Chapter 22: Rumors
Chapter 23: Meeting Her
Chapter 24: Nightmare
Chapter 25: Offer of Marriage
Chapter 26: Chance
Chapter 27: Confession After Confession
Chapter 28: Sacrifice for the Kingdom
Chapter 29: Decisions
Chapter 30: The Trip
Chapter 31: Resigned Hearts
Chapter 32: Welves
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Acceptance
Chapter 35: Engagement
Chapter 36: I Know Everything
Chapter 37: All of You
Chapter 38: Defeat
Chapter 39: Unwanted News
Chapter 40: Engagement
Chapter 41: The Heart Speaks
Chapter 42: Wedding
Chapter 43: First Day Royal
Chapter 44: The Council and Rosa
Chapter 45: Luff Village
Chapter 46: The Queen
Chapter 47: The North Kingdom

Chapter 43: Consummate

250 6 4
By chapterbangtan

~•×•~

The moon is shining bright tonight. After a very long and exhausting celebration, you and the king finally have yourselves alone. You smooth down your silk slip dress for tonight which Eli pushes you to wear. Its a simple white, cowl slip nighties that came with your wedding gown. It has thin straps that hangs from your shoulders. Your skin is exposed and you felt indiffirent in it. Although you love the feel of the fabric against your skin. You exit Taehyung's ensuit bathroom and into his large solar. This is the first time you entered his room and it is quite luxurious. Just fit for a king.

Taehyung sips on his tea, he's also wearing his white, silk night wear that's almost see through. It came as a set from the tailor. He lifts his head up to see your figure walking towards him on his couch. He gulps the tea slowly and places the tea cup back to it's liner plate. He smiles at you, eyes dancing at the sight of your glorious body.

"What a lovely wife," he comments making you smile from ear to ear.

"You think so?" You ask him, stopping by the couch that's infront of him and takes your seat.

He stands up and walks to you, settled in beside you and kisses you.

"Ofcourse, I know it. I can see it, I can touch it," he said and places his hand to your waist.

You release a breath that fanned his face gently. The scent of your shower soap enters his nostrils. Warm, vanilla scent settles in his senses. He comes near your neck and inhales deeply wanting more of you.

"Are you exhausted sweetheart?" He asks beside your ear, ticklish but it excites you immediately.

"No your majesty," you tell him.

He plants soft wet kisses to your neck and then moves to kiss you. Slow and burning, tongue inviting. His hand pulls you closer to him by your waist without pulling away from the kiss. Your breaths mingle with each other.

"I want to know if you want to consummate now. I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with," Taehyung asks you. Eyes desperate and touch hungry.

"I want to do this with you Taehyung, my husband. Take me," you say.

Without words, he lifts you up and places you down his lap. Legs on either side of him, stradling him. Your dress rides up you thigh giving Taehyung full access to it. You can feel his bulge under his thin bottoms and Taehyung can see your nipples hardening for him.

He kisses you hungrily. Silent whimpers and moans fill his solar. Both your hands are everywhere. His hands settles on your ass, groping it while yours gently pulls at the roots of his hair. Taehyung's other hand reaches for your breast and massages it gently, pinching your nipple to awaken you.

"Ahh," a breathy moan escaped your mouth.

You have never been touched like this before. This all new to you. His hand works wonders while his tongue invades your mouth. You become a mess infront of him. You moan into the kiss and he groans whenever you move your pelvic against his crotch.

Taehyung knew instantly that you were never touched before and it pleases him. It pleases him that you were never touched before and he's glad that he saved his body just for you, for this moment.

Taehyung lifts his top over his head and and does the same to you. He lifts your dress over your head revealing your glorious naked body. No under garments, no fabrics, just you. Your eyes feasts on his toned body and olive skin. His smooth skin makes you wonder what it feels like in your tongue. Taehyung hisses and searches your eyes that are blurry from being turned on. All you want right now is his touch and nothing else.

Taehyung drops his eyes to your perky breasts and hungry takes a nipple into his mouth while rolling the other between his thumb and index finger.

"Ahhh ........ mmmh," instantly, sinful sounds came out of your lips in an O shape, eyes rolling back.

His tongue flicks back and forth in your nipple. The combination is making you more wet, it starts to throb down there. But you savor this sensation. Taehyung gropes both you breasts, enjoying the sound that's coming from your beautiful lips. He watches your lips form an O and becomes very impatient to enter you but he restraints himself. He wants you to enjoy this as much as he is enjoying.

His mouth came in contact with your other nipple and does the same but this time, his other hand reaches for your pussy. He felt how slick and wet it is already making his cock throb, blood rushing in.

"Fuck," he curses.

He rubs your clit nice and gentle. You almost go wild at the feeling.

"Fuck Taehyung," you whimper against his ear. Head in contact with his bare shoulder. Hands on his chest to supprt yourself.

He inserts one finger slowly and you almost scream. Everything is new to you, everything is unfamiliar yet pleasurable. He pumps his finger, in and out slowly. He feels your walls tighten with every push.

"You are ready for me love," he praises.

He lifts up his hand and taste you from his finger.

Sweet

He smiles up at you and kisses you on the lips. He then carries you up, legs wrapped around his torso. He carries you to his large bed and slowly lays you down. He pulls his bottoms down revealing his cock that is standing up, ready to enter you.

This is the first time you ever saw one and it makes you nervous. You felt like you might not be able to take him. But the sight of him makes you focus better so you swallow and waits in anticipation.

Taehyung crawls on top of you and spreads your legs to accommodate him. He inserts his finger again into you and curls his fingers upwards, hitting you in the right spot.

"Hmmmm," you hum in pleasure.

"This might hurt a lot sweetheart, you have to tell me when to stop," he tells you.

You nod in response and held your breath.

He slides his fingers out and uses your wetness to lubricate the head of his cock. He spreads your legs wider and comes closer to your opening. He holds his dick and lets it touch you, in your folds, in your clit. You jolt gently, surprisingly, it's still soft to the touch, his veins says otherwise.

He lifts your other leg, a little higher than your position and enters very, very slow. He pushes the head in, and then the rest of his length very gently. You almost tear up at the stinging pain but you swallow it back. Taehyung does his best to do it gently, his cock getting harder and harder. One last thrust and he'll fully enter you.

"Ahhh," you say in pain making Taehyung stop. You look at him and encourages him. "Keep going, I can take it,"

He nods and kisses your thigh. He fully thrusts his cock in making him hiss in pleasure while you are both looking into each other's eyes. He did a few more thrusts and the pain you were feeling starts to turn into pleasure. Him, filling you inside gave a taste of pleasure you have never felt.

"You," Taehyung rasps, "Feel so ....... good," he grunts in between thrusts.

He watches your face change expression from a pained one to a pleasured one —eyes shut, mouth agape.

Your breasts bounces with every thrust he makes. You watch his body form a thin later of sweat on his skin, eyes fixated to your eyes and then to your body.

"Hmmmm," Taehyung lowly hums in pleasure.

Sinful sound and curses escaped both your mouths while consuming each other. Taehyung lowers his body while thrusting deep into you, hitting the right spot.

Your nails dig into his back while you moan beside his ear.

You can feel it, a pressure that's forming in between your legs and so does Taehyung, he can feel himself nearing his orgasm.

"Cum for me love," he encourages you.

He thrusts, steady and deep. With the next thrusts he makes, you can feel your orgasm nearly exploding.

'"Tae  ...... ahhh, I'm — I'm going to cum," you whimper.

"Yes Y/n, cum for me. I'm close too,"

And then you felt yourself explode around him.

"Ahhhhh," you moan in pleasure, great pleasure.

You are still cumming around him when Taehyung hastens his thrusts.

"I'm close, I'm close," his pitch an octave higher due to the closeness of his orgasm.

"Yes love," you whimper into his ear.

Taehyung then explodes inside you. His body gently convulsing on top of you. Labored breathing then filled the solar. You successfully consummated your wedding, enjoyed each other's body and gave a deeper intimacy to you both.

What a night.

"I love you," Taehyung kisses you.

"I love you too," you answer him.

He slowly pulls out. His semen oozing out of you. He gets you a wet, warm cloth and wipes you down together with him. He kisses the valley between your breasts and smiles.

"All mine," he comments making you giggle yourself.

"All yours," you affirm.

•••

Edited

•••

It's been a long time since I wrote a chapter like this so aplogies if it's a little sloppy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, just please remember that this is only for entertainment and a fanfiction. I am in no way sexualizing anyone.

Thank you

-Haeun💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 15.4K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
63.3K 2.8K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
370K 9.7K 55
❝Promise me you won't leave me Park Y/n... ❞ He whispers softly into my ear. You're 23 years old and you live with your twin brother Park Jimin and...
195 12 1
Your Father, the High King, arranges for you to marry a Prince in a neighboring kingdom. You aren't too happy about it, but do as you're told and tr...