Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Don't Stop Believin'

511 18 0
By simp4blainchel

"Sam. They're here." Blaine ran into the empty classroom I was sitting in with Kurt, holding two envelopes in his hands.

"Oh my god." I gasped, getting up from my chair and slowly walking towards him, my breathing increasing rapidly. This was it, this was the moment that would determine the rest of my life.

"Do you want to do it together?" I asked, as we both just stared at the letters.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded, but neither of us counted, we just sat there, frozen.

"You guys are killing me! I'll count!" Kurt yelled, standing in between us.

"3. 2. 1." He said, and I opened my letter as Blaine did.

"Dear Samantha Fabray,

We are pleased to inform you-"

That was all I needed to read, and my heart skipped a beat. But I couldn't celebrate yet, I had to know what Blaine got. I looked up instantly to see him already looking at me, both of our faces blank.

"So?" Kurt asked, waving his hands in our faces.

"I got in." We both said breathlessly, and the blank stares on our faces were instantly replaced with large smiles and we started screaming. Getting into NYADA with Blaine was absolutely amazing, and our plan for the future was already off to a perfect start. It would be an incredible experience, and I couldn't wait to start being able to do what I was passionate about. Being able to go together was like a dream come true. We pulled each other into a hug, and we were both jumping up and down while in each other's arms as Kurt squealed from the side of us, then joined us in a group hug.

"We have to go tell everyone!" I smiled, and Blaine grabbed my hand as we ran down the hall, Kurt trailing behind.

"You guys might want to sit down, we have huge news." Blaine grinned, as we entered the Choir room where Tina, Rachel and Sam were already inside.

"You guys got married and adopted Russian twin babies. Yes!" Sam yelled, and we all went silent for a moment, then Blaine and I looked at each other.

"We got into NYADA!" We smiled, and all of them came to hug us, issuing different versions of Congratulations.

"Oh my god, you know what this means? All of us, we're all going to New York together!" Tina said, and before I could make a sarcastic comment about how fun that would be, Sam turned around, and because he as holding a giant trophy, he hit Tina square in the head, and I tried my hardest not to laugh, but it still came out anyways.

After trying to wake Tina up for a while, I suggested we just spray her with a hose, but everyone shot me down instantly, so I just sat on the piano and watched, since nobody appreciated the truly good ideas.

"Oh my gosh, Tina, are you okay?" Sam asked, as Tina finally opened her eyes.

"Guys, New York, it's going to be amazing!" She smiled, and I tilted my head. Nobody should be that happy after getting knocked out by a trophy. Maybe that's why Tina vapo-raped by fiancé, she had hit her head many, many times.

"Being here with everyone has brought so many good feelings and memories, I mean look at Puck and Quinn, and we have no idea what's going on there, nor do I know where her boyfriend ran off to, but it looks like we can be expecting another accidental pregnancy sometime soon." Mercedes smiled as her and Kurt gathered everyone in the auditorium and we all cheered. Puck and Quinn had gotten together after the whole Biff thing, I'm assuming Puck rushing to my aid made Quinn realize her undying love for him or something, but nevertheless, I'm extremely happy that Quinn finally found someone who can make her happy.

"With the old good feelings, come the old bad ones too. Just today, we were in the lunch line when a very old feud resurfaced." Kurt sighed, and explained the Tots feud.

"It's really hard to see friends fighting, but I'm just glad you guys weren't there to see it." Mercedes said, and Artie interrupted.

"I was right behind you in line." He muttered, and I stifled a laugh.

"Because the most upsetting thing is watching two people you love fight about something ridiculous and there not being anything you can do to stop it. But thankfully, we made up and we have never been closer." Kurt smiled as the two grabbed hands.

"Wanky." I yelled, and Kurt shot me a very sharp death-glare while I high-fived Santana from behind.

"Why am I being forced to be in the animal husbandry club?" I asked Blaine as all of the glee kids sat in the classroom.

"Mr. Schue's trying out some new music in every club thing." He said, twirling his pencil in his fingers as he did his science homework.

"Hey, can I see that?" I looked over his shoulder at the paper, which he very quickly turned to the back.

"You can do this." He smiled, kissing me on the forehead and then returned to his work, making sure I had backed away. Blaine always had a gift for science, which was frustrating because the only thing I seemed to have a gift for was French.

"Hey there, Animal Husbandry Club. I'm animal rights activist Temple Grandin. Overcoming autism gave me insight into how to slaughter livestock in a more humane way. I think in pictures, not words, and I'm hypersensitive to loud noise. But that don't mean I don't know how to party! Hit it!" Holly yelled, taking off her really bad wig and starting to dance as the band in the back played.

"Oh my god." I gasped, as she waved her hair around, and Blaine grabbed my hand to start dancing with me.

"My life is literally over." Tina sighed, walking into the choir room as Blaine, Artie, Sam and I we're packing things.

"Where did all these flowers come from?" Artie asked, and I slyly packed a vase of the flowers into a box and put it off to the side for myself.

"What's wrong, Tina?" Blaine finally asked, since nobody else really cared what she was complaining about now.

"Nothing. Just the fact that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in Lima because I'm not Jewish enough. I didn't get into Mitzvah, so I'm the only one who's not going to New York." She shrugged, and Sam ran over to go comfort her.

"Oh no, what a shame." I muttered, and Blaine nudged me with his elbow, shaking his head to stop.

"You don't need a college acceptance letter to go over that bridge." Sam said, patting her shoulder.

"I can't just go there without some kind of plan." Tina sighed, and I decided to be done with the whole packing thing and sit on the piano while Blaine rolled his eyes at me and started to pack the books I was supposed to be packing.

"Well, Kurt did, and I think he's doing great. It's an adventure." Blaine smiled, softly hitting me with a book.

"Not for me. Without some kind of direction, I feel like a giant, free-floating loser." Tina said, and Blaine threatened me with the book before I could agree with her.

"Yeah, like me?" Sam smiled, and turned to us.

"And me." Artie said, and Blaine repeated him, then they all turned to look at me.

"And me." I sighed, and Blaine went over to the piano bench while Sam grabbed his guitar.

[BLAINE]
You may think that I'm a zero
And everyone you want to be
Probably started off like me
You may say that I'm a freakshow
Give it just a little time
I bet your gonna change your mind

[SAM(&TINA)]
All of the dirt you've been throwing my way
(It ain't so hard to take)

[SAMI(&TINA)
Cause I know one day
You'll be screaming my name
(And I'll just look away)
Yeah I'll just look away

[ARTIE&TINA(ARTIE)]
Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down
Baby I don't care
Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
(A loser like me)

I went over to the bench and sat with Blaine, leaning my head on his shoulder as he played the piano.

[SAMI(ARTIE&TINA)]
Push me up against the locker, oh
But all I do is shake it off
I'll get you back when I'm your boss

[SAM(ARTIE&TINA)]
I'm not thinking bout you haters, no
(And I could be a superstar, I'll see you when you wash my car)

[BLAINE&SAMI(BLAINE)]
And all of the dirt you've been throwing my way
(It ain't so hard to take)
And I know one day
You'll be screaming my name
And I'll just look away

[BLAINE, SAMI, TINA, SAM(ARTIE)]
So go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
(Run your mouth)
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down
(Knock me down)
Baby I don't care
(Baby I don't care)
Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
(You)
(A loser like me)
A loser like me

"Ooh, that was nice." Blaine smiled, pointing at Artie and we all laughed.

"Hey, please, please, please. Come to New York." He begged Tina, and clinged onto her arm from the bench.

"You don't need a plan, you'll figure something out once you get there, we can get an apartment." Artie said, and Blaine and I look at each other, shaking our heads slightly.

"You guys are the best. Let's do this." Tina smiled, and we all started cheering, me a little less enthusiastically until Blaine held up the book, and I went 100%.

"I think that Puck and Quinn might be bigger on PDA than us." I whispered to Blaine as they were singing, and Quinn was sitting on his lap.

"I didn't think that was possible." He teased, squeezing my hand.

"I'd like to make an announcement." Quinn smiled, and I gasped.

"You're pregnant again?" I yelled, and she quickly shot up a finger.

"No, god, no. Puck has asked me to be his girlfriend because you know, we never actually dated, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and say yes." She said, and I slumped slightly in my chair, my excitement fading and Blaine wrapped his arm around me.

"Once you've seen a baby come out of a girl's magic garden, everything else is easily acceptable." Puck muttered and I turned to look at Blaine, who's eyes were very wide.

"I know it won't be easy with me in New Haven, and you who knows where, but I'd rather do hard with you than with anyone else." Quinn smiled, and I leaned my head on Blaine's shoulder as he squeezed me.

"Wanky." Santana said, and I threw my hand over my mouth.

"Damnit, Why didn't I think of that?" I groaned, and Quinn turned to look at us.

"Girls, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep you inevitable snark to yourselves." She half-smiled,  and my face turned red.

"No, no, I really like this pairing." Santana shrugged, and Puck went in for a kiss while we all cheered, and I let out a wolf whistle.

"Well, in many ways, that brings us full circle. Which is perfect, because that was officially, the last song that will ever be sung in Glee Club. We all have more songs to sing, we just can't sing them in here anymore. Glee Club is officially over. Thank you guys, it's been an honor." Mr. Schue sighed, standing up and putting his hands on Rachel and I's shoulders.

"I can't believe it's over." I said, as the bell rang and Blaine helped me out of my chair.

"You know he'll find a way to beat Principal Sylvester and bring it back. He always does." Blaine shrugged, holding the door open for me.

"I don't think so this time." I sighed, walking into the hall, as Blaine wrapped his arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder while we walked.

[RACHEL(NEW DIRECTIONS harmonizing)]
Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere

[KURT]
Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

[ARTIE&RACHEL)
A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on
Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
They're shadows searching in the night
Streetlight, people living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

All of the second, third and fourth year kids came out into the auditorium and came onstage.

[WILL(&BLAINE)]
Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
(Paying anything to roll the dice just one more time)

[BLAINE&SAMI]
Some will win
Some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on

[BLAINE&RACHEL]
Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night

I came out and danced with Mr. Schue and all of the dancers of the group, just to be able to dance one last time with everyone I loved.

[BLAINE&RACHEL]
Streetlight, people
Livin just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

[NEW DIRECTIONS]
Don't stop believing
Hold on to that feeling
Streetlight people
Don't stop believing
Hold on to that feeling
Streetlight people
Don't stop

We all cheered, and I hugged everyone possible, then we all went into a giant group hug, fighting tears back.

I walked into the auditorium with my mom, all in my cap and gown, and immediately tried to search for Blaine, but it was almost impossible to find him with everyone in the whole room dressed in the same outfit. I felt someone come behind me and pick me up, and I screamed.

"Blaine, don't do that!" I yelled, I didn't even have to see him, I just knew how his arms felt. He put me down, and turned me around, and the first thing I noticed was his curls slightly peeking out from under the cap.

"Oh my god. You did it." I gasped, fiddling with one as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well, don't be too flattered. Coop hid my gel." He said, looking over to Cooper who was standing behind us, giving me two thumbs up.

"Squirt was blessed with these curls, I don't know why he doesn't show them off." Cooper smiled, coming up to us, taking Blaine's cap off and ruffling his hair. I know that if Blaine had gelled his hair today, he would of had a meltdown.

"I salute you." I smiled, touching Cooper on the shoulder, and Blaine motioned for Cooper to leave and he quickly did.

"I cannot wait to go to New York with you." He smiled, and I draped my arms on his shoulders.

"It's going to be amazing." I grinned, and pressed my lips against his. Before it could truly deepen, Tina came in between us and pushed us apart.

"Stop sucking face and get in your seats, their about to start." She yelled, and dragged us over to the chairs.

Sue called me up on stage directly after Sam, and gave me my diploma, then actually hugged me.

"I'm going to miss my head chihuahua." She sighed, and I hugged back.

"Thank you, coach." I smiled, then walked over to Blaine, Artie, Tina and Sam who were waiting on the side of the stage with the rest of the seniors.

"Blaine, you guys, I can't go to New York with you." Tina sighed, walking to the front of us.

"Tina Cohen-Crazy, you can't get cold feet on us now." Blaine groaned, squeezing my hand incredibly tight to remind me to keep my mouth closed.

"No, it's not that. I was going to tell you later, but the dean of admissions from Brown called me this morning. I got in! I'm going to Brown!" She yelled, and we all hugged her. I was incredibly happy that she wasn't going to be going to New York with us, and maybe when she came to visit in a while, I wouldn't hate her as much since I hadn't been around her in a while.

"And finally, Brittany S. Pierce." Sue announced, and we all went silent then looked at Brittany, who was sitting in the audience. Santana handed her a cap and a gown, then we all cheered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the William McKinley High graduating class of 2013!" Sue smiled, and we all flipped the tassel on our caps to the other side then threw them in the air. I hugged Blaine instantly, and I felt a tear shed from my eye and onto him.

"Don't cry." He laughed, wiping my face.

"They're happy tears. I cannot wait for our future." I smiled, grabbing his neck and kissing him.

"This is the one." Blaine gasped, as we walked into a small apartment in Bushwick. It was only a few buildings down from Rachel and Santana's, and really close to NYADA.

"Yeah, this is it." I smiled, squeezing his hand as we took in the space. Something about this place just felt like home, and it looked really similar to Rachel's but considerably nicer so maybe that was why, but still. It was our place.

"We'll take it." Blaine said to our realtor, and they began discussing the rent while I went and explored a little. It was a two room apartment so there wasn't much to explore, we we're probably going to want to get a privacy curtain like Rachel had, just incase we had anybody staying with us.

I walked over to the giant window in the living space, and I looked out of it to see Rachel, frantically waving from her apartment window.

"Oh my god, I can see Rachel." I gasped, and Blaine ran over to me as the realtor left.

"This is going to be fun." He smiled, taking my hand and pulling me away.

"This is going to be our life, for the next four years." I laughed, putting my hands on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's going to be perfect." He sighed, pulling me in for a kiss.

-end of part 4-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
23.3K 966 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...