Yandere imagines

By iateallthenoddles

Just one shots but make them yandere Thank uโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ More

Getting away.
Request page.
Nanny.
Crazy parents.
Vampire king.
Mermaid.
Perfect.(2)

Perfect.

1.6K 26 3
By iateallthenoddles

Poly relationship ahead.

A beautiful family of 3 lives in a very secluded area not many houses around or people.They live in a very beautiful farm house with their 5 month old baby.

The couple's life now is great they plan on getting a dog soon and living a private peaceful life and to watch their child grow.

Their past is not so great though. They both stalked each for months having an unhealthy obsession with one another. They even killed for one another hints why they live in a very secluded area In a small town.

Even though their past is in the past their yandere side for one another slips out here and there.

They thought it was over, they thought they buried that certain part of themselves and killed it.

Until they meet her. (Name)(last name) was perfect her face, her eyes, her voice, her looks, her weight. Just everything about her was perfect to them.

They just had to have her.

She'd be the perfect addition to their small family, they always wanted it to grow anyway.

Jack watched from his kitchen windows as (name) jogged by he practically chocked on his coffee when she waved smiling.

This was an unusual thing for jack since he's being watching her jog by for 3 months straight and he always thought she never saw him.

He quickly recovered and waved back trying to not look too suspicious. She seemed like she didn't care at all and went back to her morning jog.

"Hey jack" Ellie said while walking into the kitchen holding their 5 month old.

"Morning" he replied taking his son and lifting him into the air making faces.

Ellie smiled at the sight of her family, a loving husband a beautiful baby and herself. She still felt like something was missing and she knew exactly who it was.

"Did you hear what I said hon?" Jack questioned snapping Ellie out of her thoughts.

"No Whatcha say" she replied shaking her head to rid her fantasies at the moment.

"The shop you know who works at opens in an hour I'm gonna take Jay with me today" he reminded her.

"Your gonna go see her without me" Ellie practically whined like a child.

"We go together all the time plus she said she wanted to meet jay anyway" he replied truth be told he loved Ellie dearly but he was starting to get bored.

"Jack when are we gonna start the thing" Ellie asked her husband walking up and rubbing his shoulders flipping her hair over her shoulder in the process.

"Soon."his voice changed more Sternly.

"You've been saying that for months Jack months" she got angry and push him away.

He quickly put jay in his high chair and made sure he was fine before turning around and grabbing Ellie's shoulders pushing her against the fridge.

"You need to calm down" he practically ordered her.

"Your one to talk" she replied.

He took a deep breath before loosening his grip and stepping back.

"I'm sorry I over reacted" he apologized.

"You think?" Ellie got smart not helping jack.

"You know how I get about her" he tried to explain himself.

"Mhm" she replied.

"Ellie I said I'm sorry-" he tried.

"Shouldn't you and jay be heading out soon I've got stuff to do anyways" she cut him off and walked away still upset.

Jack walked over to jay and picked him up and placed on his hip.

"Let's go see your soon to be other mommy she's much nicer" he talked to jay in his baby voice making the child giggle.

Time skip.

(Name)'s head shot up as the bell over the door rang signaling a customer came in. She smiled seeing jack and jay.

"Is this him?" She cooed at the infant.

"Yea he's gonna be 6 months in a few days" Jack told her.

"Can I hold him?" She asked excitedly (name) had a soft spot for kids but she rarely showed it.

"Sure" jack replied amused he never saw (name) behave this way.

"May I'm taking a break fill in for me please!" She yelled to the back.

"Sure go ahead I got it!" May yelled back.

(Name) jumped over the counter and made grabby hands towards jay.

"Your so fudging cute" she kept complimenting and cooing at jay making him giggle and laugh the whole time.

"Wanna walk with me while I run errands" jack asked (name).

"Sure"  she just agreed not really caring.

As they walked from store to store, shop to shop jack kept getting compliments on his adorable "family".

"Your wife and son are so cute" an elderly lady stopped jack and complimented him.

"Thank you"he smiled.

(Name) had kept walking so she wasn't able to hear the peoples compliments and kept asking Jack what they were saying.

"Hey jack what you keep getting stopped for?" (Name) asked concerned.

"Nothing a lot of people just like my outfit today" he lied.

"Oh..." she trailed not believing him.

"Well it's kinda getting late and May is gonna be upset I left all day so I should head back" she suggested but when she saw all the stuff jack was carrying she felt bad.

"I don't think I can carry jay back home" he laughed.

"On second thought May is gonna be fine I'll carry jay while you hold your stuff" she quickly replied.

"Wait Did you walk all the way here from your house?!" She asked shocked.

"I wanted to get a good exercise in" he told her.

"Why'd you get so much stuff if you didn't have a car?" She questioned annoyed.

"Your sounding like my wife" he pointed out.

"Your ridiculous sometimes jack" she laughed as they began walking back to his house

The truth is jack actually did take the car this was planned out (name) would carry jay around all day and jack would buy alot of stuff so he couldn't take jay back. And when it was time to go she would carry jay while they walked back luring her to dinner.

By time they made it to the house it was dark outside and Ellie was standing impatiently on the porch. But when she saw (name) her whole
Mood changed.

"Hey honey" jack walked up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Welcome back and hi (name)" she walked up and took the sleeping jay.

"Dinner's ready I wishing you'd stay" Ellie told (name).

She contemplated for a moment and decided dinner wouldn't be to bad.

"Bathrooms up stairs to the left 2 doors down" Ellie told her and rushed jack to the kitchen as soon as (name) was out of ears reach.

"Get the chloroform." She rushed and her and jack ran around preparing everything and making sure it was perfect.

"I hear her coming back go go!" She whispered pushing him to the table.

(Name) sat down and her mouth practically watered the sight of her favorites dish.

"Did you guys know this was my favorite" she joked.

"Of course we did" Ellie joked along with her because they actually did know her favorite food, they practically knew everything about her.

"I'm not gonna lie sometimes I get jealous of your family, you guys are just so perfect"(name) confessed.

"Thank you, you should eat before it gets cold food is never good cold" jack told her.

(Name) didn't waste anytime digging in she was starving and sleepy?

(Name) suddenly felt so tired and weak everything got blurry making her stand and wobble.

"(Name) you not looking to good maybe you should sit down" Ellie encouraged.

"What the hell was in that dish" she questioned trying to make it to the front door but as soon as she touched the knob she was pulled away.

"Jack what the hell?" She tried to push him off but she was too weak and he was a pretty strong.

Jack finally after having her fully restrained told her everything.

"(Name) I wanted to tell you this for a long time and Ellie actually" he added.

"I've been stalking you for 8 months and I've- I mean we as in me and Ellie have fallen deeply in love with you" he confessed.

(Name) was barely awake though the drugs slowly kicking but she still heard everything. She heard how they saw she working at the cafe in town when they first moved in and that's where everything started.

The stalking.

The following.

The pictures.

The planning. 

Everything.

"Don't worry darling soon we're going to be a perfect family." That Was all she heard before it went black.

Oml I'm tired please excuse any errors in this chapter I got my nails done and it's hard to type especially on mobile 😭

But THANK YOU YALL FOR 1k reads and your votes guys y'all keep me going cause I'm thinking about dropping this idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 9 7
he NEEDS you A yandere story about Zenitsu sooooo yeah big trigger warning: Violence, murder, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression, death genocide...
66.3K 1.1K 15
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
56.4K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) โ†’โ†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
828 80 17
" ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› สแดแดœส€ sแดœส™แดษชssษชแดษด แดกษชสŸสŸษชษดษขสŸส, สแดแดœส€ แดส™แด‡แด…ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด„แดแดแดแด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ษขแดแดแด… ษขษชส€สŸ. ษชษด sสœแดส€แด›, ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› สแดแดœ แด€s แดส sสŸแด€แด แด‡, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แดแดส€แด‡"