Host Camping Daze (Season 1)

By Mel0dyEl0die

In this first season of Hosting Camping Daze, we have some of our favorite object show hosts meeting each oth... More

First Day Of Camp
The Hooded Saver
Burger Madness
Mean Boys
Camp Approval
Stuck In A Hot Oven
Basic Cut
Video Game Rage
Hall Monitor Controlly
Hyper Hike
First Birthday
Lab Rats
Cabin Sleepover
Boy In A Dress
Co- Operating Host
Photo Disaster
MasterPhone4 and MyrmidonPad
Broken Meeting
Panic Manic

Secret Spillout

333 5 7
By Mel0dyEl0die

The guys were in their cabins. About to go to sleep. But they were sharing some information about each other first.

Controlly: Alright! Here's a fun question! What's your most embarrassing secret?

4: What! Do we really have to do that!?

Gamey: You Have To! It's part of truth or dare!

4: Ok fine! Here it goes......... I still sleep with my baby blankie!

Controlly: What!! 

Gamey: Dude!! That Is Embarrassing!!

4: Well don't remind me. I can't sleep without it. It's the one thing I love.

Gamey: Well. That can't be worse than my secret.

4, MePhone4 and Controlly: Oooooo!

Gamey: Ok so here it goes........... I Play With Barbie Dolls!!

Controlly: What!! Why Didn't I Know About This!!?

Gamey: I don't like to reveal it. Me! A boy! Playing with girls' toys!

Controlly: Dude I play a girls game!!

Gamey: Wait Really!

Controlly:........ Ok...... For so long, I played Hello Kitty Cafe!

Gamey: What!! What Kind Of Game Is That!!

Controlly: It's Cute OK! You have Hello kitty and her little friends running her cafe.

MePhone4: Oh man these secrets are so good!

4: Alright MePhone. Tell us your embarrassing secret!

MePhone4: What why!?

Controlly: Come on! We told you ours!

MePhone4: I didn't ask for them though.

Gamey: Come on dude! Please!

MePhone4: Oh ok fine. So, you know how I said I was homeless for 5 years and my foster sister and her friends took care of me?

4: Yeah? What about it?

MePhone4: Ok. So I never mentioned this. But her and her friends....... They're all 5 year olds. And I lived in their treehouse for a while and they took care of me for months.

*The guys try so hard to hold in their laughter. But they couldn't resist.*

4, Controlly, Gamey: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

4: DUDE WHAT!!

Controlly: How'd You Let Them Do That Man!!

Gamey: That's Hilarious!

MePhone4: Alright I told my secret! Now you guys better not tell anyone about this!

4: My lips are sealed. No one tells anyone about mine either!

Gamey: Nor Mine!

Controlly: Or Mine!

4, MePhone4, Controlly, and Gamey: Our secrets are safe with us.

*Little did they know someone was watching them.*

Chocolate Bar: Your secrets are not gonna be safe soon. 

*The next day, the guys were eating lunch at the cafeteria. Wand comes in and interrupts their lunch time.*

Wand: Can I Have Your Attention Please! I have a story for you guys. I need your opinions on it. And if any of you guys interrupt, let's just say I'll reveal something you guys won't like.

*Everyone was concerned.*

Wand: (clears throat) There once was a kid who still sleeps with their baby blanket!

4: What the what?

Wand: It's very embarrassing. But not as embarrassing as someone who used to wet the bed!

Oodle: (whispers) How does he know that?

Wand: They probably do it from all the bugs they enjoy eating and all the water they drink from playing Hello Kitty Cafe!

Controlly: The heck!!

Airy: I don't remember revealing that.

Wand: Maybe I should calm down. Let me play some Justin Bieber music that I always listen to!

Burger King: The fuck!? How did he-

Wand: Let me play with my barbie dolls in my treehouse! That way 5 year olds can watch me play while they take care of me!

Gamey: Huh?

MePhone4: Ok Who Told Him!

Wand: But hopefully they don't hear this secret. The secret is that I have a crush on MePhone4!

MePhone4: Excuse me?

*Computer face turns red and slides under the table.*

Wand: My little story. A true story based on some campers here! Now to those campers that I'm talking about, you better do as I say. Or I'll reveal who's secret belongs to who!

*Computer comes back up.*

Computer: Oodle! What Are We Gonna Do!

Oodle: I Don't Know! I don't Want Anyone To Know I Wet The Bed!

Computer: And I Don't Want MePhone To Know I Like Him! What if he doesn't like me!?

Oodle: (sigh) I guess we have to do what Wand says so he can keep his mouth shut.

*Later on, Wand makes Oodle clean the cabin.*

Wand: Make sure you clean under the beds. They haven't been cleaned in a while. 

*He also uses 4 as a foot rest.*

4: AAA! Why Are Your Shoes Hard!

Wand: They're very expensive shoes. Now keep your mouth shut! Or should I tell which kid you were in the story.

*Now we go to MePhone and Computer cleaning the bathrooms since it was Wand's chore.*

Wand: Yeah make sure to get the toilets too. You know how those are.

Computer: I don't want to do this.

Wand: Hey MePhone. Want to hear something interesting?

Computer: Did I say I don't want to do this? I mean I really want to do this!

*And they end up cleaning the bathrooms. Then we have Wand having BK making him lunch. BK hands him a burger.*

Wand: Hmmm. I thought I said no pickles. Make it again and this time, don't take too long.

Burger King: Fine! Whatever! Come on, Airy let's go.

Airy: I feel numb now.

*Now we go to Wand making Gamey and Controlly give some of their stuff.*

Wand: Here. I'll take that ray gun you have.

*Gamey hands him his ray gun.*

Wand: And I'll take that game console. Unless you want to keep it to play a certain game no one knows about.

Controlly: (sigh) I'm sorry my baby.

*He hands him his game console. Next Wand makes them dig holes outside.*

MePhone4: What did you even do to get this chore?

Wand: I had a little incident with putting him on some kids' hair. Now quiet and do the work!

*Wand leaves to check on the others.*

4: Man this stinks! We could be playing 4 squares right now! Instead we're out here doing Wand's dirty work because he has our secrets! Now which one of you told him!?

Controlly: Woah woah woah! What Makes You Think We Did It!?

4: You Guys Are The Only Ones I Told My Secret Too!

Gamey: Well It Can't Be Us! We Never Talk To Wand! Besides, he has our secrets too! So that means someone outside the group told him.

Controlly: Who though!? We never told anyone else but to each other!

Gamey: MePhone what do you think?...... MePhone?

MePhone4: Oh sorry. I just got distracted.

Controlly: I get it man. You don't want anyone to know your secret.

MePhone4: No not that........ Well it's kind of that. Wand said someone has a crush on me. And it's starting to freak me out!

4: And you're more worried about that than having your secret exposed.

MePhone4: I mean I know me and Crayon Box had something going on when we first met in the woods. And PP, well we never interacted but she could be a possibility!

Controlly: Wait, you think one of the girls likes you?

MePhone4: Who else could it be!? I need to figure this out though.

*Now we go to Computer and Oodle.*

Computer: Oodle I can't do this anymore! I want this to stop!

Oodle: Well I don't want to do Wand's work either but he has our secrets.

Computer: Man! Forgot about that! Well I can't have MePhone know either! What if he rejects me! What if he makes fun of me! What if he calls me those nasty things like........ Like he did! I Don't Want Him To Find Out! I Don't I Don't I Don't!

Oodle: Snap Out Of It! Look, I'm sure MePhone won't be like........ Him. He won't hate you. 

Computer: You think so? You think he'll love me if I admit my love to him.

Oodle: Ummmmm. Yeah. He probably will like you!....... I hope.

*Later it's dinner time. The guys were in line all excited because.....*

MePhone4: Finally! Weeks of eating healthy junk we finally get something good!

Controlly: We Finally Get Pizza!!!

Gamey: Oooh look at that big slice in the first plate!

4: Oooh I'm first! And that pizza is all mine.

Wand: Hey 4. MePhone. Controlly. Seems like there's a long line. Mind if you let me, Chocolate Bar, and Gold Ingot cut in front of you?

4: What No Way!

MePhone4: Yeah we've waited here longer!

Controlly: Go to the back of the line!

Wand: Ok. Ok. I'll go do that. Maybe I can tell the kids in the back whose secrets belong to which camper..... Well bye.

4: OK Fine! You Can Cut!

Wand: Thanks 4.

Chocolate Bar: Appreciate it dude.

Gold Ingot: You're definitely the best man.

*4 was upset that they cut in front of them.*

Gamey: You know, let's try to ignore it. There's still plenty of pizza left for us. 

Controlly: I guess. But I liked the feeling of being first.

*Later on half of the campers got their pizza. The campers in the front got water. But the other half is getting.....*

Gold Ingot: What! How come they're getting capri suns! 

Chocolate Bar: That's not fair!

Wand: You're right. It isn't fair. But I know a way for us to get them.

*Wand walks up to Oodle and Computer who got their capri suns.*

Wand: Hey dweebs!

Oodle: What do you want Wand!?

Wand: I noticed you two have capri suns. Too bad Chocolate Bar and Gold Ingot didn't get one. Now I want to be a good friend for the two of them, so give me them!

Computer: No Way Dude!

Oodle: Yeah These Are Ours!

Wand: Hmmmm. I see. Now remind me, which one of you guys has a crush on a certain someone. Or am I mistaken and it's probably one of you guys that has a very disgusting secret that only babies do!

*Oodle and Computer looked at each other. They gave Wand the capri suns.*

Wand: Thanks. Now I can't let you guys have no drink. So have some water instead.

*He hands them the water bottles.*

Wand: Bye bye!

*Wand leaves.*

Oodle: Well...... At least we get a healthy drink.

Computer: I wanted juice though.

*Later on everyone was finishing up their dinner. And soon they were given dessert.*

Wand: Aw sweet ice cream! Aw man I got pistachio! Bleh!

*That's when he sees BK having chocolate ice cream.*

Wand: Hmmmm. Oh BK!

Burger King: Oh my fucking god! What do you want!?

Wand: Let's trade ice cream. My pistachio ice cream for your chocolate ice cream. It's ok if you don't want to though. Maybe we can listen to your favorite artist instead. Remind me who it was again?

Burger King: Just take the fucking ice cream!

*They traded ice creams.*

Wand: Pleasure doing business with you.

*Wand walked away. The guys are just witnessing what's going on.*

4: I can't believe he's doing this!

Controlly: I know! I want this to end already!

Gamey: I just want to enjoy being here happily again!

*MePhone stares at the girls talking while giggling at each other.*

MePhone4: That's it. I'm gonna do it.

Controlly: Do what?

MePhone4: I can't take this anymore! I need to figure out if they like me!

*He gets off the table and goes up to the girls table.*

MePhone4: Which One Of You Two Like Me!!?

Paint Palette:...... Hello to you too, MePhone.

Crayon Box: What's got you so moody?

MePhone4: I Can't Take This Whole Someone Crushing On Me Anymore! So One Of You Better Tell Me Which One Of You Has A Crush On Me Right Now!!

Paint Palette: Is this about that whole story Wand was talking about?

Crayon Box: MePhone. I'm flattered that you think this way about me and Paint Palette. But I hate to break it to you, but-

4: I've Had Enough!

Wand: What!? I only asked for your guy's ice cream.

4: Well I'm Not Giving You Mine! I'm Tired Of You Bossing Us Around And Making Us Give Up Our Stuff!

Wand: Watch that tone! You don't want me to reveal what you don't want anyone to hear.

*4 was getting upset. But they had to do what they had to do.*

4: Fine! Tell Them! Tell Everyone That I'M THE CAMPER WHO STILL HAS MY BABY BLANKET!!!

*Everyone just stopped what they're doing and pointed and laughed at 4.*

Wand: What! You Can't Reveal Who You Are! That's My Job!

*That's when Controlly and Gamey looked at each other and decided to stand on the table.*

Controlly: HEY EVERYONE!! I'M THE ONE THAT PLAYS HELLO KITTY CAFE!!

Gamey: AND I'M THE ONE THAT STILL PLAYS WITH BARBIES!!

*Everyone kept laughing at them.*

Wand: Stop It!! You're Not Supposed To Share Your Secrets! BK! Airy! Give Me Your-

Burger King: I Listen To Justin Bieber!

Airy: I eat bugs! Not often though.

Wand: STOP IT!! STOP REVEALING WHO YOU ARE!

Oodle: I USE TO WET THE BED!!

*Everyone still kept laughing.*

MePhone4: I LIVED IN A TREEHOUSE FOR MONTHS AND HAD A BUNCH OF 5 YEAR OLDS TAKE CARE OF ME!! I MOSTLY DEPENDED ON THEM!!

Computer: HEY EVERYONE!! I HAVE A CRUSH ON MEPHONE!! I LOVE MEPHONE!!!

MePhone4: Huh?

Everyone: Ooooooooooo

4: Well. Looks like you have nothing to control us now. What are you gonna do?

Wand: Go Jump Off A Cliff!

*He walks away. Everyone was just being silent.*

Calculator: You know I still have a bear I sleep with.

Lava Lamp: I like to wear wigs when no one is looking.

Pickaxe: I like to hug trees.

Mr. Sketch Marker: I eat glue!

*Everyone was just sharing their secrets. MePhone looked back at Crayon Box and Paint Palette.*

MePhone4: Wait so you guys don't have a crush on me?

Crayon Box: I'm not into that romance junk dude. And no offense, you're not really my type.

Paint Palette: And I'm a lesbian. I only like girls.

Crayon Box: But hey, now you know who likes you.

MePhone4: I don't know how to feel about that.

Computer: MePhone!

MePhone4: Oh... Computer. Hi.

Computer: Hey. Since now you know that I like you, I was thinking..... We should totally be together now!

MePhone4: Wait hold on-

Computer: Yeah! We can be a couple. Get married. And host our own show together.

MePhone4: Now wait let's talk about this for a second-

Computer: I love you my cutie pie!

*Computer hugged MePhone tight.*

Computer: I'm never letting you go!

MePhone4: Help! Someone Help!!

*Everyone was laughing at them. Oodle was giving Computer a thumbs up.*

4: Welp. No more secrets for anyone to know.

Controlly and Gamey: You said it.

End of Story 19/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 17.2K 47
"I love you." "Prove it." [Season 1 - 3] [I only own Lillian and her story line]
20K 1.3K 19
→ 𝐀𝐔✨ can you trust me? [𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓] → written feb. 2022 to present
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
108K 1.8K 57
Replacement for my crack book!