โ€ ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ โ€

By -nayabanks-

~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ '' ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. '' ~~~~๐– ณ~~~~... More

โ€ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’• โ€
โ€ ๐’Œ๐’รค๐’รค ๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’š๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’Š'๐’Š๐’•๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’•๐’“รญ๐’•รถ๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’–๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† โ€

โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€

4.3K 134 38
By -nayabanks-

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moral of the story, Koänä got nervous at the last minute and b-lined back to her pod. Her mother sat there ready to do her hair, sorting through different kinds of beads. She seemed angry at how there were two different reds. It made Koänä want to laugh but she held it in and sat down in front of her mother.

Neytiri wasted no time and began to brush her fingers through Koänä's hair while humming their song chord. Koänä had been alive many years and she had heard this song chord many, many times. Her mother often sang it when any of her children had trouble sleeping, it was a peaceful harmony that knocked them out quickly.

" You are getting something new." Koänä went to open her mouth to say not to fully braid her hair but Neytiri already knew. " I will not fully braid it, calm down."

Koänä grinned to herself and closed her eyes. After a moment both of them began to sing the song chord. Neytiri continued going after what was usually the end. Koänä squeezed her eyes shut so she didn't cry once she heard the words flow out of her mother's mouth. Neytiri was singing about how Eywa had blessed them with another shot at life with their eldest child, Koänä.

" I am honored to have more than one part of the chord." She tried to joke but stopped once she felt Neytiri stop doing her hair.

Her mother moved and crouched in front of her with a calm look. " You are alive, my daughter. It is the biggest blessing I could ever be granted." 

Koänä smiled softly. She grabbed a braid in her freshly done hair, fiddling with it. Neytiri had a small knowing smile on her face. 

" You should go find him." 

" I am nervous." Koänä admitted. She couldn't meet her mother's eyes. She felt embarrassed for being nervous about a boy, but she couldn't help it. It was Trítön after all. 

" You have no reason to be nervous. He is head over heals for you it seems," Neytiri chuckled and sat down in front of her daughter. " When you two were in the water talking to his spirit brother, he gave you a look that anyone could understand from a mile away. Even your father thinks it is quite funny that the boy is so smitten with you." 

The term speaking of the devil came in handy as Jake walked into the pod right after his name had been mentioned in the conversation. Both of the females looked over to him and he shrugged. 

" It's funny seeing how whipped he is." Jake laughed as he sat down to sharpen his knife. 

" It's disgusting." Lo'ak decided to jump into the conversation as he walked in with Kiri and Tuk. The older sister laughed while Kiri shoved Lo'ak to the side. 

" It is adorable, Lo'ak. Do not be mad Tsireya doesn't look at you like that." Kiri defended Koänä, looking over at her for approval. Koänä smiled and winked at Kiri as Lo'ak grumbled on about how Tsireya does look at him like that. 

" I want someone to look at me like that." Tuk innocently pitched in. Her family all smiled at the young girl. 

" And someone will, my little Tuk. You are a beautiful girl, and any boy would be lucky to have you as their mate." Koänä encouraged with a smile littering her lips. Tuk grinned brightly and giggled, racing to sit on her older sister's lap. 

Koänä wrapped her arms around her little sister and leaned her chin on top of her head. Growing up, Koänä practically helped raise her little sister. With both of her parents playing such important roles in the old clan, they had asked Koänä to watch Tuk on the days she couldn't. She'd never forget the one day Tuk came running up to her, whining about something Lo'ak had said about her never getting a mate. 

Years ago 

Koänä was sitting down in the hut, sharpening her arrow heads with her father's knife, little to his knowledge. Tuk came running into the hut with tears streaming down her five year old face. Sixteen year old Koänä knew right away it was from something Lo'ak had said to her without having Neteyam or Kiri around. 

" Koä, am I an annoying person?" Little Tuk cried out. 

Koänä quickly dropped her tools and went to kneel in front of Tuk. " No Tuk, never. You are the brightest and funniest girl I know." 

" But Lo'ak said I was annoying and I would never get a mate because of how much I talk!" Anger quickly went through Koänä's body as she wiped the tears off her baby sister's face. 

" Boy's are stupid, Tuk. Do not listen to Lo'ak. When the day comes the perfect boy will come into your life and you will become the happiest you have ever been. Lo'ak will feel like an skxqwng when that happens." 

Tuk took comfort in her older sister's arms for a long time. The two girls had sat on the ground with the older sister telling the little sister all about Eywa's blessings when it comes to love. Tuk always asked Koänä if she had found her mate yet. The eldest always had the same answer, 

" When I see him. I will know." 

And she did.

______________________ 

Koänä walked through the village, trying to find one specific person. It was quite hard because she continued to get stopped by people. She tried to put on a smile when anyone would say it was nice to see her alive but she was becoming annoyed very quickly at how much she was receiving all of this.

" Koä!" Ao'nung and Rotxo walked up to her with smiles on their faces. She looked at them with a tired look, which made Ao'nung laugh." Calm down, we came to tell you Trítön is in our pod."

Koänä looked slightly taken back at the sudden information. She began to doubt herself. Was she ready to see him? What would he say? How would they react to each other? Questions like those were running through her head at a rapid pace. 

" Thank you." Was all she managed to say before slipping away from them and walking to the family's pod.

Koänä could hear him shuffling around the pod and she took a deep breath before walking through the entrance. Trítön saw the shadow and looked back. His eyes widened quickly and he felt his throat close up.

Why the fuck did that just happen?

Trítön thought to himself. If the beauty wasn't standing in front of him, he'd slap himself. He watched as Koänä walked toward him slowly, practically hesitant. The girl looked like she was holding in a laugh as she looked over the stiff boy.

" Hi ocean boy." Her voice had never sounded so soft to him. It made shivers go down his spine and he felt his palms clam up quickly at the sight of her shining smile. The shining smile that was for him.

" You're awake."

Koänä laughed at the statement while his face palmed with a tiny groan. The girl walked closer to him, grabbing his hands tightly in her's. He stared down at her and saw how close they really were. Her chest was nearly touching his and he felt her squeeze his hands gently.

" Thank you. You saved-"  

She was cut off by his lips smashing down onto her's with urgency. He disconnected their hands and placed his onto her waist, tugging her in closer to him so they were now chest to chest. Koänä smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, going up on her tippy toes. She felt one of his hands trail up her side and plant on the back of her neck. He pulled her closer until there was no space between them at all.

He was the first to break from the kiss and wrapped his arms around her middle. She kept her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

" I will always save you, forest girl." 

______________________ 

OKAY PEOPLE. I NEED ANSWERS. 

do you guys want a sequel to this one where they have the children? or do you just want added on chapters to this book with all that stuff? please comment and lmk this!! 

this chapter is sorta just a filler again as I am trying to figure out a bunch of stuff with my other book! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 34
Nayliรค was a mighty warrior from the metkayina clan. She was one of the few of her tribe who fought in the first war against the sky people. Her stro...
19.7K 751 7
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+* แด…แด€สœสŸษชร„ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส™ส™แด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส แดษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ Qแดœแด€ส€ษชแด›แด„สœ, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ส™สŸแด‡แด…, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแดแด›, ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สŸแด๊œฑแด›. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ, ๊œฑแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส...
6.2K 245 8
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...
224K 8.2K 26
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...