❀ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ❀

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koänä thought as she grabbed Trítön's hand tightly, running toward the laughter. They rounded a corner and found Neteyam and Lo'ak with Spider. All of them looked quite happy they found each other. Trítön growled once he saw the human, making Spider jump back in fear. Both of the older teenagers had blood on them, so it was a little hard to not be terrified of the giant Na'vi who looked like he wanted to skin someone. 

" Trítön, that is Spider." Koänä chuckled as she gestured to the boy with her free hand. Lo'ak and Neteyam shared a look once they saw their interlocked fingers before quietly chuckling to themselves.

" We saved a human?" Trítön judgmentally stared Spider down. All of the Sully siblings rolled their eyes. " No seriously. Are we not meant to be fighting against them right now?"

Gunshots broke them from the trance. Koänä shoved her brother's behind the wall and grabbed Spider before hiding behind it. Trítön had already jumped through the hole in the ship and into the water, looking up to see all of them still standing there. He groaned.

" Give me the gun." Koänä held her hands out. Someone placed the gun into her hands and she looked back at the three boys. " I will shoot. You jump. Do not protest, do not try to be the hero. Just go."

They all nodded before Koänä popped out from behind the wall, shooting at the avatars she saw. Koänä heard three separate water splashes and looked back, letting her guard down for a moment. She shouldn't have let her guard down.

Lo'ak, Neteyam, along with Spider were all celebrating at the bottom. Trítön looked around for the older sister but she seemed to not have jumped yet. Lo'ak was the first to notice the boys off look and looked around for his sister.

" Bro, where's Koä?" He asked. A splash was heard behind them and they all quickly looked over seeing her emerge from the water with a cough.

" Shit, Koä.." Neteyam breathed out. He was the first person to notice the way she struggled to hold herself above the water and his face fell. " Koänä?"

She let out a hum and tried to stay above the water. Neteyam and Trítön quickly swam over to her. Trítön ducked under water and saw the red water surrounding her, blocking his way to look at her. He quickly came above water, grabbing her face with his hands.

" Where." He demanded to know.

" Where what?" Lo'ak asked confused as he swam over with Spider. Both boys stopped suddenly once they saw the red swarming throughout the water quickly.

" Koä, you're shot."

" I-" She tried to speak but her legs gave out on her, she sank down into the water before Trítön grabbed her and hoisted her above the water. They both placed their hands on her wound. Koänä looked him with a small nod of her head. " I am fine."