A Bad Student (Male reader x...

By aWinnter

A member of a schools gang called Y/n lives out his remaining school years while trying to graduate. What wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

1.4K 41 20
By aWinnter

I sat up covered in sweat breathing heavily. 

Karina: Are you ok? 

Y/n: Yeah. Sorry just a nightmare.

Karina sat up and hugged me. 

Karina: You are ok. She wont hurt you. 

With Karinas help I managed to calm down but it wasn't enough. I waited until she fell asleep before leaving the room grabbing some clothes before I did so. After getting dressed I headed downstairs and into my fathers office before looking in his desks draws to find the only way I can end this. I found his gun in the bottom draw as well as a reserve of bullets that I kept. I grabbed my backpack before heading out of the house.

Karina POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I patted the bed next to me looking for Y/n. 

Karina: Hm? Y/n? 

I looked around the room worried not finding him anywhere. 

Karina: Y/n!? 

I grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on before running out of the room and around the house looking for him. Once I couldn't find him anywhere I scrambled to get my phone before calling Eunbi. 

Eunbi: Karina?

Karina: He's gone! I don't know where he is! 

Eunbi: Calm down. Do you know where he might have gone? 

Karina: No! 

Eunbi: Ok we will look for him ok. 

Karina: O-Ok.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Didn't think I'd be back here so soon. 

I looked at the mansion up ahead before taking another pain killer for my wound. I continued through the forest until I reached the front of the mansion.

Door Guard: Who are you!? 

I drew the pistol from behind me before ramming it into his gut and shooting a few bullets into him. I watched him fall to the ground as another guard opened the front door after hearing the gun shots. 

Eunbi POV

Eunbi: Check the CCTV. 

Security Guard: Yes miss Eunbi.

We looked through the footage from today trying to spot him. 

Chaeyeon: There! 

We looked at where she was pointing to see him walking out of the mansion with a backpack. 

Karina: Where is he going? 

Eunbi: No Y/n...

Karina: What? 

Eunha: Where is he going? 

Chaeyeon: To finish things.

Kazuha POV

Driver: Mr Nakamura, Miss Kazuha please stay in the car. 

I looked up from my phone seeing that two of our guards were dead outside the main entrance. 

Dad: I will go check on things. You with me.

I watched as my dad and his personal bodyguard left the car with their guns drawn. 

Y/n POV

I had killed them all...not a single person was left inside or at least I thought not. I heard steps coming from behind me and turned to shoot a bullet that went straight through the head of a guy with a gun. I noticed the guy behind him and smirked before approaching him keeping my gun locked on him at all times.

Mr Nakamura: Y/n h-how are you my boy? You don't need to kill me. You can marry my daughter you can take all my money. Become part of my family and take the power of both the Kwon and Nakamura family names. 

I kicked him in the stomach as he fell onto his knees. I held the gun against his skull ready to pull the trigger. 

Kazuha: Y/n! 

I looked at her as she looked at me with tears and fear in her eyes.

Kazuha: Please Y/n don't kill him.

Y/n: Why shouldn't I? I can kill both of you and my family can live peacefully.

Kazuha: I'm so sorry Y/n I never should have threatened you! Please please please just don't kill my dad. 

Eunbi POV

Driver: We are here Lady Eunbi. 

We all rushed out of the car as I looked back and saw a second car full armed guards came out and went ahead of us as we entered the mansion. 

Kazuha: Please Y/n! 

Eunbi: Follow the voice we find her we find Y/n.

We soon found the location of the voice as we saw Kazuha half way up a staircase looking to the top where Y/n had a gun pressed against her fathers head. 

Y/n: Mr Nakamura do you deserve to live? You broke up my marriage. Your daughter threatened my family and kidnapped me and one of your guards shot me. Do you deserve to live? 

He roughly grabbed the mans hair and forced him to look into his eyes.

Y/n: Tell me. Do you deserve to live? 

Mr Nakamura: N-No...I don't deserve to live. I have killed too many innocent people I have hurt your family over my daughters crush...

Y/n: Then live to fix every single mistake you have made. 

Y/n pushed him to the ground before walking down the stairs stopped when he reached Kazuha. 

Y/n POV

Y/n: If you want to win my heart do it properly. 

I walked to the bottom of the stairs where Eunbi hugged me tightly. 

Eunbi: You fucking idiot. What are you thinking? 

Y/n: I had to end it Eunbi...

Eunbi: Your shoulder is bleeding again. You ruined the stitches. 

She flicked my head before the two of us were pushed out of the way as a gun sound was heard. I looked up from the ground and turned to see that Karina was stood where I once was. She slowly raised her hand to her chest and patted it before looking at her hand and stumbling before beginning to fall. I rushed to my feet and caught her as she fell into my arms. 

Y/n: I got you. I got you Rina.

I looked up the stairs to see Kazuha had wrestled the gun from her father and was now pointing it at him. 

Karina: Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah? What is it Rina? 

Karina: I love you. 

Y/n: I love you too Rina I love you so much. 

I pressed my head against mine and I felt her breathing slow. I pressed my hand against her chest trying to put pressure on the wound. 

Karina: I finally said it...

Eunha: I called an ambulance there is one on the way. 

Y/n: You hear that Rina? You will be ok. 

She weakly raised her arm before stroking my cheek. 

Karina: I'll be waiting for you Y/n... 

Y/n: No no no what are you saying? 

She slowly shut her eyes and begun to panic. 

Y/n: Rina? Karina? Please wake up! Please! 

Eunbi came up behind me and rubbed my back. 

Eunbi: Carry her outside Y/n we need to make it easier for her to get in the ambulance for her to live. 

The hospital was cold. My stitches had been redone but I hadn't even felt pain from that I had been sat outside of the surgery room for over an hour just hoping that Rina would be ok. 

Chaeyeon: She will be ok Y/n. 

I didn't even reply to her. It was my fault she got shot I shouldn't have gone to the mansion...

The police had gone to the mansion and arrested Kazuhas father. My own father had convinced them that I had acted in self defence so I was some how free of charge...More time passed and a doctor soon appeared out of the door. 

Y/n: Is she ok? 

Doctor: She is stable. 

I felt relief wash over me as tears poured from my eyes. 

Timeskip

A month had passed and Karina was finally allowed to leave the hospital. I stood outside waiting for her and once she saw me there was a bright smile on her face as I ran over to her and hugged her. 

Karina: I missed you. 

Y/n: I love you Rina. 

She pecked my lips then I separated from her and lead her to the car. We headed to my families house where the rest of the girls were inside. I needed to tell the five of them something. I walked Karina inside and sat her down on the sofa and called the other girls to sit down as well. 

Eunha: Why did you call us all here? 

Y/n: I have and announcement that I want you all to hear.

Chaeyeon: What is it? 

Y/n: I love all five of you.

Eunbi: Is that it? 

Y/n: You don't seem so surprised. 

Karina: Because we love you too we just were waiting for you to say it. 

Kazuha: Does that include me? 

Y/n: Yes Kazuha. Over this past month you have acted differently you have been someone I can spend my life with. 

Father: Well I'm happy for you to marry all five of them. 

Y/n: F-Father.

Father: Kazuha you still have to prove yourself to me but if Y/n says that he can see you as part of his life I will accept you. 

Kazuha: Thank you! 

And just like that a new stage of my life started. I gained five fiancées five people who I truly loved the people who I was willing to sacrifice anything for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 688 21
I don't, but that's for you to prove by reading this. [Request Closed]
780 19 7
Sung Y/N-a fragile and weak soul relentlessly tormented by the shadows of his classmates. One day he found himself standing on the precipice of a bui...
23.4K 787 30
A world where creature of supernatural are real. Y/N is just normal person with normal life before his untimely death. But Y/N death are his second c...
8.8K 367 26
Y/N is put into a new university that he does not want to go to, yet due to his parent begging him to study at that university; believing that the un...