Father and Son(An AVM Fanfict...

By autumn_viola_jayy

What if Gold had escaped the fatal Minecraft error somehow, using the intelligence he inherited from his fath... More

He's Back
He's Coming
Stick City
Illness
The Forest of Shards
From There And Back
Reunited
Confronting The Past Part 1
Confronting The Past Part 2
Confronting The Past Part 3
Confronting The Past Part 4
The Final Battle Part 1
The Final Battle Part 2
Epilogue

Gold

334 7 1
By autumn_viola_jayy

I hc that King has PTSD and anxiety issues(Thanks, Minecraft) cause of Gold and his(in this fanfiction) "death"
He probably ded but my mind was all like "nooooo he's not dead that would be child murder"
Don't ask my brain is weird af

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Ignoring the glitch stealing away his arm, Gold staggered to his feet and fought the wind pulling him away from his father.

His father. Desperately banging on the door, which seemed to be stuck.

"DAD!" He screamed, unsure if he could even hear him.

"GOLD! HANG ON!" Huh, guess he can.

He feels himself slipping as he tries to get to the door. His father is banging on it, knowing it won't open. Staff members try desperately to open the door.

He finally gets close enough to reach for his dad, until he slips. And falls back into the game.

He hears his dad scream his name one last time before he's consumed by the black abyss.

He screams one last time before his legs give out, and his vision goes black.

"DAD!"

Gold gasped awake from the nightmare, once again reminded of the incident that separated him from his only loved one. He glanced around the motel room, bringing himself back to reality and recognizing his surroundings.

He checked the time. 7:33 AM. Good God, this town has been loud these past couple days. Ever since the leader had announced he was bringing his son home. Guess the early rising was a factor of the loud celebrations.

He didn't know who he meant by "son", but he had left through a Nether portal, and knowing his father had used those in the stories he'd heard, figured his dad had something to do with it.

In the week it had been since he straight up dragged himself out of the Minecraft block that very nearly tried to kill him, his life had gone almost downhill. God knows how long he'd been separated from his dad, he was desperately trying to scrape up money he was wasting on food, water, and staying in a tiny motel.

Plus, the motel looked like it had seen an apocalypse, so that made staying there even less bearable.

It's his only shelter till he can find his dad.

Gold checked outside, and saw three figures emerge from the Nether portal stationed near the motel he'd crashed at. The leader, and two colored stick figures: a purple and red one.

Huh, where had he seen the purple one before?

When Purple woke up again, everything hurt. He could vaguely remember being thrown against the desktop before passing out, but that was pretty much it.

"Hey, hey Purple! A-are you okay?!" Red asked. Purple slowly sat up, trying to ignore the pain in his head.

"Y-yeah. I think so." He said quietly, barely able to speak.

"Where are we?" Red asked, moving towards Purple and helping him stand. Purple looked around at the deserted streets passing by them. It didn't take long for them to point out they were on a moving float.

And it took even less time for Purple to identify where they were.

"Stick village." He said. "Like, where you met King and all that?" Red asked. "Yep."

If he were to be honest, he didn't want to be here anyway. The past week had been horrible anyway: his dad's been plaguing his nightmares, which lead to a spike of anxiety in both him and King, something told him his dad had spent years finding him after he left, and he was kind of at a loss of what he would do if his dad ever did come back.

In a recent nightmare, King had tried giving comforting advice. Whilst comforting the sobbing stick figure, he had said if he ever showed his face, King would protect him with his life.

He'd never know how grateful Purple was to hear that.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! PLEASE WELCOME, MY SON PURPLE!" Navy took his wrist and walked him over, raising his arm up in the air, causing a minimal amount of pain for the stick figure. He shot a glance at Red, who seemed just as confused as he was.

Red glanced at his new inventory, and attempted to pull out a spawn egg to keep everyone distracted while he and Purple escaped, but something beat him to it.

A cloaked figure shot up from the crowd of sticks, a black-grey spawn egg in his hand. It took him less than a second to realize the figure was spawning a mound of endermites to make a distraction.

Oh no.

The crowd screamed within seconds, and the figure was jumping up, punching Navy in the face, and grabbing Red by the wrist in less than a minute. Navy stumbled backwards at the unexpected punch to the face, giving Purple the chance to run after.

The trio ran into an alleyway, and the cloaked figure tossed Red at Purple, who clung to his arm like a lifeline.

"I'd ask who just saved you guys, but they're already standing here." The gold stick said, facing a cowering Red and a stunned Purple. Purple stared at the young boy that had just ran through alleys, punched his father in the face, and potentially saved their lives.

The kid's color was giving him reminders of a photo he saw in King's house. He remembered King almost breaking down in complete hysterics when he told Purple the whole story. King said he had died. King SAW him die!

He had felt heartbroken. He'd always seen King as a father figure, and the figure in the photo could've been his brother if not for the incident. It explained so much for him back then, like why King was so driven for revenge on Minecraft.

But here he was, standing alive and partially unharmed, save for a visible scar across his face, and marks that clearly resembled scratches on his arms.

"Gold?"

It took King time to start hyperventilating, and even less time for someone to stay by his side for the remainder of the time they were waiting on Alan.

With Blue watching King, Green, Yellow, and Second worked on trying to make explaining Red's absence easier on them and Alan.

After hours of waiting, Alan finally logged onto the computer, and Second could tell by the coursers movements that he was VERY confused.

He opened a text box and began typing. "What's going on? Where's Red? What happened to Purple?!!?!?!"

Second motioned at Green and Yellow, who quickly opened a PowerPoint explaining the situation.

Second opened a text box at the animation Green and Yellow made. The animation showed Red and Purple getting dragged away by a dark blue stick with King chasing after.

Second typed into the box. "So basically we went to go chill with King and Purple, when Purple's dad showed up and kidnapped them both. King went after, but they piled the portal with cobblestone." He motioned for Green to change the slide.

The next slide showed Navy dragging the beaten up duo into another portal with King and Second running after them. King appeared more distraught in the animation, and the other sticks showed more emotions, too. "Then his dad dragged them through another portal and WE DONT KNOW WHERE THEY WENT!!!!!!!!" Second typed out. He could tell Alan was concerned. Not just for Red, but for Purple, too.

He began typing again. "I know a couple sticks who can track code. Chosen and Dark. They've made amends and are hoping you'll forgive Dark. They can track Red's location since you're all basically connected in a way. Then, you guys can figure out how to get there." He explained through typing. The others looked around and seemed to agree.

"How do we find them?" Second typed out.

"Chosen! Chosen, wake up!" All Chosen need right now was a full night's sleep. It was barely 9 in the morning. And all the all-nighters he'd been pulling to try and get to Alan's desktop so Dark could apologize was taking a toll.

"Dude, you realize I was up until 4 IN THE MORNING trying to find a way for you to apologize, right?!" Chosen threw the covers off of him, glaring at Dark. "Sorry. But Second's at the door. He and his friends need some help."

Hold up-The Second Coming?!

Chosen threw himself off the mattress and bolted for the front door. Alan must've figured out a way to get them there first! He yanked the door open to find Second and company at his doorstep.

Chosen thought better of tackling Second down the stairs, but he still crushed Second in a hug a second later.

The stick reluctantly hugged him back, and cast a glance at Dark. He broke from the hug and let Chosen meet the others as he walked up to Dark.

"Hi."

"Hi."

It was a simple conversation, showing the distance that had grown since Second defeated him. He could tell Dark was remorseful, despite the fact that he had literally murdered his friends in cold blood prior to this.

Green spoke in a frantic voice from behind him. "Alan said you can trace code, right?! Trace Red's code! PLEASE?!!!"

Chosen backed into the house, nearly crashing into Second as Green tried shaking his arms.

"Hold up a second-where's Red and what's going on?!"

After finally getting the story straight, Blue stepped forward as Chosen ran his code through the computer.

Finally, after an eternity, Chosen finally gave the others a hopeful look. King glanced at Chosen, the gleam in his eyes impossible to ignore.

Chosen spoke again, and it sent shivers down everyone's spines.

"I know where Red is, but it's dangerous. The longer they stay, the more danger they're in."

"Whos they?" King asked.

"Red, Purple, and Gold."

______________________________________________

Y'all don't wanna know how much I was watching episode 30 to get the opening accurate
My literal search tabs while writing:
This page
Gold's page on the AVM wiki
The King on YT
King's page on the AVM wiki
"Did gold die alan becker avm"(I'm not even kidding I wanted to know)
Some random fanfic about King and Purple being a dysfunctional family that I fell in love with in seconds
The spawn egg page on the Minecraft wiki(My dumbass forgot the color of endermite eggs lol)

Anyways, keep running up those hills dreamchasers! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.2K 26
What if thinks went just a little different when Error fell? What if someone really loved him? What if he loved someone even with all his positive em...
279K 13.4K 96
"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live the life of a killing machine that dances...
3.4K 100 7
What if there was a moment after Steven's birth where his mother could see him for the first and believed last time? what if instead of proofing to g...
11.8K 468 18
Something had happened, what it was is yet to be known. The Hero had no choice but to send his infant friend and brother to a whole new realm in orde...