Infinityโ™พ๏ธ

By Writing-Doll

Shuri moves to Infinity Willow Grove so she can experience an American college experience before taking her P... More

Welcome๐ŸคŽ
1๐ŸคŽ
2๐ŸคŽ
3๐ŸคŽ
4๐ŸคŽ
5๐ŸคŽ
6๐ŸคŽ
7๐ŸคŽ
8๐ŸคŽ
9๐ŸคŽ
11๐ŸคŽ
12๐ŸคŽ
13๐ŸคŽ
14๐ŸคŽ
15๐ŸคŽ
16๐ŸคŽ
17๐ŸคŽ
18๐ŸคŽ
19๐ŸคŽ
20๐ŸคŽ
21๐ŸคŽ
22๐ŸคŽ
23๐ŸคŽ
24๐ŸคŽ
25๐ŸคŽ
26๐ŸคŽ
27๐ŸคŽ
28๐ŸคŽ
29๐ŸคŽ
30๐ŸคŽ
31๐ŸคŽ
32๐ŸคŽ
33๐ŸคŽ
34๐ŸคŽ
Act II
35๐ŸคŽ
36๐ŸคŽ
37๐ŸคŽ
38๐ŸคŽ
39๐ŸคŽ
40๐ŸคŽ
41๐ŸคŽ
42๐ŸคŽ
43๐ŸคŽ
44๐ŸคŽ
45๐ŸคŽ
46๐ŸคŽ
47๐ŸคŽ
48๐ŸคŽ
49๐ŸคŽ

10๐ŸคŽ

242 6 1
By Writing-Doll

Rue

"I'm so happy I get to see your face again." Kaleb wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

He brought me flowers and a gift, I haven't opened it yet. He surprised me this morning and offered to walk me to my class.

"Did you have fun in New York?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll show you some pictures I took later." He said as we approach my class.

"I can't wait to see them, we can hang out after my last tutoring session, it's at six." I say.

"Okay, see you then." He leans in and I dodge.

I gasp, "I'm sorry, I just-"

"It's okay, I'll see you later at six. Have a good day." He walks away.

I hear snickering. "Smooth angel."

"How long we're you watching?"

"Long enough, you two are quite the couple."

"We're not together."

"Who are you trying to convince, you or me?" She raises her eyebrow.

I walk into class and shuffle to my seat. She grabs my arm kindly. "Did I upset you?"

"No, I just don't want to feel the wrath of the professor." I shrug my shoulders.

"Well then, why don't you set up a double date. My friend and I and you and your "boo" ".

"No" I sit next to Simon.

"Good morning guys." Simon smiles. He's always so damn happy in the mornings.

"Good morning." I spew.

"What's the matter little one? Did Kaleb forget to kiss you this morning" He asks in a sarcastic tone then begins to laugh. I shake my head and go into my back pack to retrieve my computer.

"She curved him, you should've seen it, it was pathetic to say the least." Shuri laughs and Simon joins in.

"So I dodged one kiss, we kiss all the time." I lie.

"You're lying." Shuri says.

"No, I'm not. I just didn't want to kiss him this morning."

"Rue, you've never kissed anyone. You mean to tell me you've had your first kiss?" Simon raises an eyebrow.

I give up "No Simon, I haven't. I just haven't told him that. He's going to laugh in my face." I fold my arms.

"You're going to have to kiss him eventually." Simon says.

"Yeah, but not right now." I login my lap top.

Moments later the teacher starts his lesson.

I love Simon but he has got to stop telling Shuri my business. He's just the poster boy for big brothers. I love him though, I know he'd do anything for me but the next time he does it I'm going to kindly kick his ass.

♾️

I'm at a cafe on campus and I just got done with my final session. I'm waiting on Kaleb. He was suppose to meet me so we could get dinner together but he's left me on read all day. I wait on him for ten minutes then I text. Still nothing, I give him the benefit of doubt and I wait twenty minutes.

Still.... Nothing.

I pull out my phone and try to wait on him a little longer.

Me
What's my favorite princess doing?

Princess😵‍💫
Doing homework, mostly watching tv. What is heavens favorite little Angel doing, I know your tutoring session is over.

Me
Ahh, waiting on Kaleb, he was suppose to meet me half an hour ago for dinner. I think I'm just about to go home though.

Princess😵‍💫
Did he not show up?

Me
No, he hasn't text me back all day or answered his phone. It's okay though. I have a pop tart at home with my name on it.

Princess😵‍💫
Pop tart? Ew, it's pure plastic you can't eat that for dinner.

Me
Why not, it's my favorite food.

Princess😵‍💫
What's your favorite real food?

Me
I like simple food, I love any form of chicken and rice. I could eat it all day. How about you?

Princess😵‍💫
Any form of pasta.

I pack up the rest of my things and walk to my dorm while texting Shuri. Lottie is out tonight with her new friend.

The apartment is cold and empty. I unpack my bag and shower. Once I'm settled in I pour me a glass of wine and grab my pop tart from the cabinet. I sit at the bar deep in my thoughts. I decided to grab my journal.

I started to write my thoughts but my eyes kept getting irritated from my contacts, I took them off and grabbed my glasses from my night stand.

I got about a page and a half written before I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I looked through my peep hole then open the door.

"You don't look ready for dinner." Kaleb stands in front of me.

"Of course not, you stood me up so I came home. We were supposed to meet up three hours ago."

"I'm sorry, I was busy. I meant to text you back."

I frown my face. "You had enough time to look at them and read all of my text so I know you had enough time to respond. Are you lying to me?"

"I really was busy, let me come in and explain."

I go against my better judgement and let him in and he sits at the bar in the kitchen and I stand behind the counter with my arms folded.

"I don't need an explanation to why you weren't there. I don't care, you didn't pick up the phone. You stood me up and no amount of explanation is going to change that."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I really like you, I've been going about it all the wrong ways trying to show you that."

"I really like you too Kaleb, I've been through some really messed up things when it comes to dating. So when you do things like this my mind starts making up crazy scenarios."

"I know, and I'm sorry. It won't happen again. You say you like me but you dodged me earlier. I'm starting to think you don't like me as much as I like you."

"No, god no. I do like you Kaleb, I dodged you because, b-because I've never been kissed before. I'm not one of those "I'm saving myself" people. Life just got too crazy at some point and I've only ever focused on school and work until this year. I'm trying to open up and have fun. That's why I dodged you."

"So it has nothing to do with Kathleen?" He asks.

"No, she's my brothers best friend at the moment. She's very flirtatious but she and I are just friends." I say.

"Good. Is it okay if I come kiss you now?"

"I would very much like that Kaleb." I smile.

He comes around the counter and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans down and I offer my lips to him. I kiss him and suddenly his touch and his lips are like fire to my skin. Craving more, I try and get closer to him. A knock at the door interrupts us. "I'll be right back." I leave him in the kitchen.

I go to the door and open it without looking through the peephole.

"Hey Angel, I brought you something." Shuri smiles holding up a few bags.

"Hey, thanks." I say.

"Can I come in, It's cold out here." She chuckles.

"Actually Kaleb is here and we're in the middle of something. We can hang out tomorrow." I smile.

"Uh, sure. Here, I just came to drop these off. That's all Angel. I'll see you in class tomorrow." She passes me the three bags.

"Okay, text me when you make it home." I smile closing the door.

I take the bags to the kitchen and look inside them. When I see the items I almost cry because she's so thoughtful and I sent her away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 52 14
๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ, ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ...
12.1K 149 8
Shuri Udaku x Black!Fem!Reader Riri Williams x Black!Fem!Reader Shuriri x Black!Fem!Reader tumblr account: @asvterias
38K 1.1K 31
You've been searching for this long and hard.. You've been staring at it all along.. You've been searching for me all along.. You don't have to ke...
64.9K 2.3K 54
Raksha is the daughter of Natasha, Steve and Bucky. HYDRA experimented with their DNA's, shapeshifter gene, and fire element to create a deadly weap...