Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

Broken promise

3.7K 105 15
By idontknowtfimdoin

Age:16

A request

Tw: school shooting

Evelyn

"Phone." Mom said as she reached out her hand.

We had a fight yesterday because I snuck out with my boyfriend to go to a party. Which led to a fight between me and my dear mother.

"Seriously, seriously. I need my phone like what if I need you to pick me up or or what if I need help. "

My mom sighed "Hunny I highly doubt that come on. I'll give it back to you in afew days so you won't die and I will indeed pick you up after school so it'll be completely fine. Come on hand your phone over. "

I rolled my eyes which my mom responded to with a glare. I gave her my phone and she put it in her bag before we got out the house.

"My mom took my phone away! " I told my boyfriend as I closed my locker door.

"Mine to she also took away my credit card and house key. " he said.

"So we'll only get to meet at school for abit huh. " I said and he nodded.

He put his arm around me and sighed. "That is what we get for sneaking out darling. "

"Indeed, so next time let's not do that. "

I spent the rest of the walk to class venting to my boyfriend as he just listened.

He's a great listener which I love. I kissed him bye as I entered class and was immediately pulled to my seat by my friend as she wanted to know what my mom did.

I of course told her everything and my annoyance to the situation. Look I get it okay I get it. I am in the wrong for sneaking out but why take my phone.

I don't mind getting grounded to my room or anything but my phonee.

I admit I am indeed addicted but at least let me have it while Im at school.

"So I am without a phone for awhile. So I am not dead I just don't have access. " I warned because since I always answer my texts quickly everyone thinks Im dead or something when I don't.

I find it weird since I was only an hour late so see the text but understandable.

The teacher entered not long after and started to teach us math.

It was now 4th period and as the teacher was writing a question on the board I heard a noise.

I looked around if anyone else heard it but no one did. But then suddenly we all heard a loud scream then a bang.

The teacher immediately went to the door and locked it then closed the blinds.

"Help me move this over. " she said in a whisper and some of the boys went over to help her move the drawers and desks to cover the door while everyone else went to the back of the classroom.

I leaned onto my friend as we heard yells and cries from the other classrooms.

I looked up at the door and we started to hear footsteps and bangs. Then there was suddenly a bang on our door.

Everyone yelled and the boys were about to go to the door to hold it closed but then the man behind the door hit it so hard that it was cracked open.

With another hit the door opened and he entered with a fire extinguisher and his gun in hand.

He dropped the extinguisher and held his gun up. "One of you stand up and I'll shoot! " he yelled and everyone went back to the corner.

He held the gun towards us and closed the door back up without looking away.

He got closer and smiled.

He started to count. And his words echoed in my ears.

One... Two... Three...

He counted everyone of us then stopped.

He then looked over at all the boys.

Then bang.

Some stayed quiet and cried, some yelled and some just stared.

We watched as the boy got shot. Then anoter then another, another!

He shot all the boys leaving the girls including the teacher.

He heard sirens coming from the outside making him laugh.

"It's now your turn girls... " he mumbled before shooting the teacher.

She swore when he had one ammo left and reloaded it with the bullets in his pocket.

While he did so one of the girls had the guts to try and stop him.

But he pushed her back to the wall and then shot her.

I was last...

He shot my friend and he stared at me.

"Since the police are already here let's have some fun shall we. " he said and picked me up from my hair.

He walked over to the window and opened it.

I looked down but he lifted my head back up.

"Look! " he yelled.

"Look at everyone that's here to save you all. But it's to late for you. It's because your not worthy of living.

Your unworthy! " yelled and yelled.

The police started to say things to him but I could understand anything or hear anything.

All I could hear were his breaths.

I could feel my heart beating out my chest. I was scared I was so scared.

He lifted me with his leg and I was about to fall out the window when I held onto the bar.

I yelled and the police started to speak again telling him to let me go.

"Please! " I yelled when I felt him put the gun to my back.

"Please let me go please. " I said.

He pulled me back up and stared at my face as I inhaled.

"You thought. " he said with a laugh an shot my chest before pushing me out the window.

I yelled as I fell and tried to hold onto anything.

Absolutely anything and I almost did but the fall was to quick making me lose my grip.

Then I fell to the hard ground.

Elizabeth

I sat in on my chair as I waited for my turn to shoot.

Next to me was another fellow actor and he was looking at his phone.

I looked up from the script. "What's wrong? " I asked as he looked so distressed.

"There's been a shooting again. I mean there is a shooting. At some high school... Honestly they should do something about this. " he said as he looked up at me.

"What? " I said and he handed me his phone which had the news on.

They were filming the school so closely and suddenly the camera man zoomed in onto the top floors window where the shooter was handing a girl down.

"Oh my god. " I said and he hummed.

The girl was handing on the bar for dear life but then suddenly the shooter pulled her back in.

But moments later she was pushed out the window. I put my hand over my mouth and looked up at the actor.

"He just pushed her out. " I said.

Right at that moment my phone rang and I looked to see that it was Robbie.

"Excuse me. " I said and walked away.

"Yes? "

"D-did you hear about the shooting? " he asked in a worried tone.

"Yes, did you see the news he pushed her! " I said.

"Lizzie! It it's Evelyn's school it's her school! " he said which made my mind go blank.

I speed through all the cars and got to Evelyn's school seeing all the news reporters, police cars and ambulances.

I got out my car and was about to run into the crowd of parents when someone stopped me. I turned to see Robbie holding onto my arm.

"Let go. " I said as took his hand off.

He followed after me as we passed through the crowd of parents. Some were yelling, some were crying and some were doing both.

I just stared as they dragged the shooter out the door making the parents yell more.

Not long after kids started coming out and parents ran to their kids when they spotted them.

Not long after the amount of parents lessened and bodies started to come out.

"Sh-she wasn't with them. " I said as I squeezed Robbie's hand.

"She wasn't with the kids. She wasn't with them. " Robbie couldn't say anything and just stared at the exit.

We watched as bodies continued to come. Some were already bagged and a small amount were on beds on their way to the hospital.

They identified the dead bodies and the parents mourned their dead child with screams and cries.

The parents of the injured kids cried with hope.

Yet we just stood there.

Evelyn was no where to be seen.

Then I remembered the girl who was thrown out the window...

I looked around for a officer or a worker and stopped them.

"The girl. " he looked at me.

"The girl who was thrown out did her parents come? What did she look like. How was she? " I asked more tears threatening to fall.

"We couldn't identify the body. Her face was wrecked from the fall."

"What... " I said out of shock.

"What happened to the girl? Where is she now? " Robbie asked since I couldn't.

"Are you her parents? " he asked and Robbie yelled yes before asking again.

He told us the name of the hospital and we rushed there.

When we did we immediately asked to see her and they brought us to her and-

We paused, at least I did.

At the sight in front of me I couldn't take a step forward. I couldn't even breathe.

I watched as a body was rolled out. The doctor came out and the nurse talked to him then the doctor talked to Robbie.

I was taken out my trance the moment I heard the word dead.

I turned to face the doctor. "Sh-shes dead? "

The doctor nodded with sad eyes. "No, no I won't- I won't believe such a thing. " I said and ran after the body.

I stopped the nurses and ignored everything they said as I lifted the blanket up.

I gasped as I saw her. Her face her body.

But I still didn't want to believe that she was dead.

She can't be dead.

"Evelyn... Evelyn wake up hunny. Please wake up. " I said with a shakey voice as I put my hands on her shoulders.

When she didn't the tears swelling in my eyes finally dropped and I tightened my grip.

"Wake up! Please wake up!" I said desperately.

People tried to pull me off her but I didn't let them.

I lifted her body and shook harder as I cried harder.

I finally let go of her when Robbie laid her back down.

"S-she isn't waking up... " I said as I looked up, my vision blurry from tears. "She's not waking up! " I said as I fell to my knees.

"He ruined her... He ended her, she's gone because of that monster! "

●●●

It's been a week since that horrible day. We still had to confirm that she was our daughter so we did so by looking for her birthmark and she did have it.

Her school was now full of pictures with the deceased students. Which we soon learned that he had shot multiple students from random classes.

Until fully killing 2 classrooms.

They interviewed the monster and Robbie learned that the only reason why he threw our daughter out thw window is because he wanted to end the game in a fun way.

I laugh every time I think about that.

Not because it's funny... But because it hurts to hear.

He threw my daughter out a window because he wanted fun.

He threw my 16 year old out a window for fucking fun.

"Do you want to go with me? " Robbie asked me and I looked up at him.

"Where? "

"To clean out Evelyn's locker... " He said and I let out a sob.

He was about to say something but I held my hand up and took a deep breath.

"N-no I'll  I'll come it's fine. " he nodded with a soft smile.

Before we entered the school I stopped to look at all the pictures and flowers outside the school.

I spotted Evelyn's picture. Notes and flowers next to it.

"Liz, come on. " Robbie said and I nodded.

We entered the school and the hallways were empty.

The school reopened just today but everyone was currently in class.

Me and Robbie walked to Evelyn's locker and like her memorial outside the locker had notes and flowers taped onto it.

Robbie put the lock in and opened it. He unfolded the box he brought and we started putting her notebooks, books and other items she had in.

The next was pictures. Mostly Polaroids, of her friends, boyfriend and us.

"I'll take these off. " I said and started to take them off. One by one.

My hands shook as I did.

I took the tapes off them and put them on top of each other.

Right then the bell rang and the kids left their classrooms.

I closed the locker and then we left.

When we got home Robbie put the box into Evelyn's room. I walked to our room and took her phone out my drawer. I've just been staring at it for the past week.

I felt Robbie sit next to me so I looked at him. "I the last thing I said to her was this. Her punishment... Maybe if she had her phone we could've at least heard her voice. Maybe even a text like the others got.

But no... She couldn't  because I took her phone away. " I took a shakey breath as he told me that it was no one's fault but that man's.

"I saw it... "

"What? "

"Her being thrown out. The news caught it. I watched as she was thrown out the window. I watched it. A-and every time I close my eyes I see that. I see my daughter, our daughter being thrown out by that man. Her ruined face  everything just. "

We sat in silence the only sound being soft sobs and breathes. I looked at the phone in my hands and finally turned it on.

The second it opened the phone lagged from notifications. My tear fell onto the screen and I wiped it off.

The phone opened when it detected my face. I expected her to take that off or change her password but she didn't.

I didn't click on her massages because I couldn't but instead went to her gallery.

Her gallery was filled with class notes, friends, family and her.

We both silently looked at her pictures and videos of hee doing random things.

The sobs getting louder as we watched and looked.

"I'm going to miss her so much... " I said in between sobs as the video rolled.

"Me to me to. " Robbie said as he pulled me into his embrace.

Little Evelyn leaped into her mothers arms and smiled. "Happy birthday mommy! "

"Thank you baby. "

"Mommy I promise that I'll never leave you. Never ever ever. So promise me that you won't either! " little Evelyn said as she took her pinkie out.

Elizabeth smiled and locked their pinkies.

"Pinkie promise. I'll never leave you my angel. "

Helloo! Where I am its already midnight which means its February 16th so happy birthday to the one and only Lizzie!

This was a request that happened to be finished on this day but I will write a happy one shot just for her bday and post it in afew hours.

So I hope u enjoy this and uh I'll give u something happy right after.

Haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
930K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...