passionfruit! tpn x reader (p...

By malangz222

after finding about whats really going on at the plant, you and everyone else decide to make a plan to escape... More

Y/N
Love Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
!!announcement
10. preparations

Chapter 3

551 12 19
By malangz222

Your POV

"Now let's start the test," Mama said.

You and all of your siblings were in a dark room with only the florescent light of the screens lighting up the faces of the concentrated children. The tests are to 'help decide what you want to be in the future.' At least that's how Mama described it.

"Age 11, Type 1," the screen said. "Answer each question within 10 seconds. We will now begin."

"Question 1. Choose which answer is grammatically correct."

"Beep."

"Question 2. Choose which answer is correct to fill in the blank."

"Beep."

"Question 3. What is the correct ordering of this sentence?"

"Beep."

"Question 10. Question 30. Question 70. Question 100. Next Type 2..."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"We're finally done!"

"I'm so tired!"

"Ray. Norman. Emma. Y/n," Mama started. "I'm so proud of you three! You all got three hundred points again! Good job!"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Shoot! Norman is it?" Don complained, staring at the number he had put up.

"Ray, Y/n are you joining us?" Emma asked.

"Nope," Ray responded, not even looking up from his book.

'So blunt,' you thought.

"No, I'm too tired," you told the girl.

"I hope you feel better then!" the redhead said, waving as she ran off to the others.

"Thank you," you said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

You moved to sit down next to Ray, who was leaning on the tree.

"If you're tired, you should eat a snack," he said, still looking at his book while you took out your headphones and device.

"I'm fine," you responded, putting on the headphones.

You let the calming music take your mind far away and zone out.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"What do you want to do if you go outside?" a young Emma asked the three of you.

"I don't know what about you?" Ray asked.

"I want to ride a giraffe with Y/n!" she answered.

"Okay, good luck with that," Ray said, sarcasm clear in his voice even though he was still young.

"What about you Y/n?" Norman asked you.

"Watch the clouds," you answered simply.

"But you can do that here!" Emma exclaimed.

"I want to know what it feels like, outside. But, I still want to be with all of you!" you suddenly said.

"I want to stay with you too!" Emma said, launching herself at you. Luckily, you caught her.

"What do you think these gates are protecting us from?" Norman asked.

"Something dangerous? Bleh. Let's go back," Ray said, pulling you away.

Before the gate was completely out of sight, you took one last glance over your shoulder and saw a large shadow.

Suddenly, all of the memories were rushing back. You wanted to scream, but held it in so that you didn't worry your friends.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Gah! He caught me!" Emma's voice woke you up from your trance.

"You lasted 10 minutes this time," Ray said.

"That's an improvement!" you encouraged her.

"Y/n!" she cried and threw herself towards you. You caught her laid her gently down on your lap, stroking her head. "I always lose to him when we're playing tag!"

"What does Norman have, that you don't?" Ray asked Emma.

"I don't know! There's too much!" the carrot head exclaimed, clutching her head.

"Strategy. The ability to plan ahead," he answered. "It's like using your whole body as a chess piece."

"Well, I'm not as good as Ray," Norman said, appearing and dropping himself down on the other side of Ray.

"Those four are out of the world," you heard a voice say.

"Apparently, the house has never had four kids at this level at the same time before."

"No wonder Mom is happy with them."

"They're extremely skilled in academics and athletics."

"Norman who's a genius, who has by far the best brains."

"Ray is smart and resourceful as well as knowledgable."

"Emma has outstanding motor skills and her astounding learning ability allows her to follow them closely."

"Y/n is smart, creative and calm, but also kind. Whenever we get new siblings, they warm up to her immediately. She has a charming smile and her beautiful voice make her easy to approach. She also has amazing agility and gracefulness that allow her to jump on the trees!"

"Norman! I want a rematch!" Don yelled. "Everyone is it but you!"

'So unfair,' you thought.

"Sure, but I won't get caught," Norman said calmly.

"You'll regret saying that! We'll win, this is your last game too Conny!" Don exclaimed.

Norman won.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Conny are you ready?" Emma asked, bursting into the room that Conny shared with the other younger kids.

"Yep. How do I look?" Conny asked, twirling around so that the both of you could see her outfit.

"Lovely," Emma said.

"Adorable," you complimented.

"Thank you!" she responded. "I'll work hard. Even after I leave, I'll be okay. I have Little Bunny with me. Did you know that there's only one Little Bunny? Mom made it for me, its my treasure. I'm slow and not as smart as everyone, but when I grow up, I want to be like Mom. And I'll never leave my kid."

You all walked to the front door of the House.

"Bye Conny!" everyone said.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Ahh! Conny you forgot him? Even after you made that big speech?" you heard Emma yell. You rushed to the dining hall and saw Emma holding Little Bunny. "What should I do?"

"I saw from a window that the lights at gates are still on and Mom isn't back yet. So I don't think Conny has left yet," Ray said.

"Let's deliver it to her."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Ray! I saw something at the gate and, and it was a monster!" younger you whimpered, rushing over to Ray.

"Did you see the demon?" he asked.

"All of my memories," you said and trailed off.

"We'll escape. Just trust me, okay?" he reassured you.

"What about everyone else?" you worried.

"They might die if we escape with them," he told you, stroking your head.

"But, we can't let them die here!" you said.

"We'll find a way, I'll tell you when it's time. So don't worry, okay?" he calmed you.

"Okay."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Do you think they'll find out?" you asked Ray.

"Hopefully, we'll need to escape soon."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

A few days before

"Conny, I need to talk to you about something," you said to the young girl.

"Okay," she said, following you into an empty room.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

After explaining

"If you don't want to be sacrificed, that's completely understandable. I'll sacrifice myself," you told her.

"No," she said.

"No?" you asked.

"I'll sacrifice myself. Just, make sure you escape, okay?" she told you.

"Okay," you responded.

"Can you sing for me? One last time?" she asked.

"If that's what you want," you responded.

"Pinky swear its not a lie, I cross my heart and hope to die and if I break my vows, I would gladly swallow needles on a Monday. It doesn't matter if it's Sunday.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? The only one I'll ever love, the only one to whom I call my darling. No need to ask, 'cause it's my darling.

I just want to be with you until the end of time, so if there ever came a day we had to say goodbye, I know I's feel like I would rather die. I'd feel like I would rather die.

More than all the sweetest tastes, know you're the only thing I crave, so if somewhere along the way, we had to say goodbye. I know I'd feel like I would rather die, I'd feel like I would rather die.

Even so from time to time, I'm still unsure my heart. But you'd surely be the one to cast away the doubts now, won't you baby?

Yeah I ain't nothin' but ya, baby."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Did you make it?" Ray asked the pair.

"No, not in time," Norman said, his eyes looking void of emotion, as well as his hands. He didn't have Little Bunny.

"They made it," you whispered to Ray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
754K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...