š‘»š’Šš’†š’” || š‘±š’‚š’†-š‘Æš’‚

By Ministar_15

š‘³š’†š’ˆš’†š’š’…š’” š’‰š’‚š’… š’Šš’• š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’•š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’˜š’†š’“š’† 4 š’…š’“š’‚š’ˆš’š’'š’” š’”š’†š’š’• š’•š’ š’‘š’“š’š’•š’†š’„š’• š’•š’‰š’†... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4

Prologue

101 5 1
By Ministar_15

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

JAE-HA STOOD IN THE CORNER his arms folded as he took in the scene in front of him, all his fellow pirates were on the ground knocked out as Hak, Kija and Shin-Ha stood above them clearly having passed the test that Captain Gi-Gan had set up for them.

"So....how'd we do, Captain?" Hak questioned the woman, "We knocked 'em all out. Want us on your side now?"

Jae-Ha leaned against the beam right behind her, "There's no use resisting, boss, It's kinda like having three more of me on the crew, and their strength would make us completely unstoppable."

Captain Gi-Gan closed her eyes thoughtfully, "Hmph...You pass the test!" Yona breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm so glad."

Jae-Ha narrowed his eyes, he was glad that they had Hak and the others on their side but there was something wrong, he was sure he sensed the presence of three dragon and yet in front of him were only two.

Were they hiding someone or was his distain towards the whole master serving slave situation rubbing off on his dragon senses making them go hay-wire.

Before another word could have been said, the fur cloak that Shin-Ah had removed started moving. On beat everyone became alert turning towards the fur.

Everyone became silent before the fur moved a little and then finally a figure emerged from it, there was a human sitting inside that fur?!

Jae-Ha's eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl or should he say the purple dragon.

The purple dragon had a fair complexion, with a slender and athletic figure with her being a few inches taller then Yona herself. She had waist-length, long lilac hair with straight bangs covering her forehead and a pair of dark purple horns on her head. Her eyes on the other hand compared to her features were sharp silver.

And her clothes were odd too, she was dressed in a blue tunic top that reached her upper thigh and a purple Haori over it all tied together with a black laced obi. Below that she was wearing black leggings all finished up with a pair of purple knee length boots.

It was odd indeed after all it was not everyday you see a women wearing pants.

The purple dragon yawned as she opened her eyes and took in her surrounding, Jae-Ha could already hear a few of the crew men muttering, obviously thrilled that there was another girl.

"So...What did I miss?" The purple dragon questioned as she looked around tilting her head, Hak scoffed lightly, "Oh look the sleeping beauty finally awakens, we thought that you were waiting for you prince to finally come and kiss you awake."

The purple dragon blinked at Hak before she turned to Yona, "Yona do you mind if I kick him off a cliff?" Yona sent the girl a sheepish look, "Sadly Mayu we need him but when everything is done and over you sure can."

Hak sent the princess a deadpan look as she stuck her tounge out sheepishly, "I can hear you."

The purple dragon Mayu's silver eyes roamed around the ship before it landed on Jae-Ah, he thought that maybe she would just look at him and look away but instead the girl kept looking at him so long that even the other's noticed her gaze on him.

She then abruptly started walking towards him prompting Jae-Ha to for the first time in his life due to a girl tense up. Mayu stopped right in front of him, it was awkward to the point that Jae-Ah suddenly felt the need to break the tension, "Hi-"

Before the poor man could complete his sentence, Mayu reached forward and grabbed onto his jaw yanking him forward making him lean down to her height. The others just watched not knowing what to do as Mayu tilted Jae-Ha's head examining his face.

As abruptly as she had grabbed him Mayu let go of him turning her gaze to the other as she grabbed onto Jae-Ha's sleeve pointing at him, "I found the green dragon."

At that moment everyone blanched, Mayu didn't seemed fazed in the least as she kept pointing at Jae-Ha with an innocent look, "That part's already over!" Yun exclaimed making Mayu blink, "Oh."

Mayu let go of Jae-Ha and walked up to Kija, once she reached him she grabbed onto his large claw, unfazed by it in the least, "Kija! Candy!" Kija blinked before his expression turned to a please look as he handed a candy from the small pouch he was carrying.

Kija rubbed the top of Mayu's head as she munched on the candy, Yun sighed with an annoyed smile, "It's almost refreshing to see how much you baby her."

"Your telling me," Hak mumbled standing next to Yun, Yona puffed up her cheeks, "Hey Hak! Yun! don't be mean!" Yona and Shin-ha along with Ao all joined in and surrounded Mayu rubbing the top of her head.

"Does this girlie serve any other purpose than being the child of the group?" Captain Gi-Gan asked as she finally caught everyone's attention again, Mayu's eyes lit up when it landed on the cigarette pipe in the captain's hand.

"Ohh Fancy! Can I try that?" Mayu questioned going up to the older women, Kija held onto his chest as if he was having a heart attack at the merry thought of Mayu smoking, "Nope not happening girlie." Mayu pouted.

"Alright that's enough! If you can't contribute to the cause you can leave! So prove your worth tell me your strength," Captain Gi-Gan said getting serious, "My strengths?" Mayu questioned tilting her head, "I suppose I can fight..."

"Fight? Show me, these dumbasses got their ass handed to them by your companions, show me that you can beat them," Captain Gi-Gan pointed at the beaten up crew members who stood up ready to fight, Jae-Ha opened his mouth to protest, purple dragon or not, these were men and a huge group of them.

Jae-Ah was about to speak up when his eyes landed on Kija, from what Yun said it was clear that the white dragon was protective of the girl but for some reason he remained unfazed which made Jae-Ha rethink. Was he underestimating this girl?

Jae-Ha's purple eyes narrowed on the happy go lucky purple dragon who was shaking her hands with the crew members she was supposed to fight with, "Not that I'm complaining but why are you shaking are hands?" One of the crew men asked with a red tint in his cheek.

"Oh to show sportsman ship of course! So that you guys don't feel bad when you lose," The word lose triggered something in them as crew got serious get ready to fight, "Don't think that just because your a girl we'll go easy on you!"

Mayu smiled wide, "Oh I'm counting on it."

With a battle cry they all charged at her, Jae-Ha's eyes widened as he noted that she didn't even have a weapon on her, the green haired man stood up ready to intertwine if something went wrong.

It all happed in a flash, all the crew members along with Jae-Ha were mounded of their feet a purple aura surrounding them. Shocked cries were heard as Mayu's body was too evolved in the purple aura before she too started floating.

A huge grin stretched on Mayu's face as she grabbed onto the hand of the closest crew member twirling him around like a top before floating to the next one making him do a air flip.

Apart from the crew and Jae-Ha, Mayu was the only one in control of her body and despite having no control over their own body and being hauled off in the air, the crew members looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Floating around Mayu reached Jae-Ah, she blinked at him before smiling as she grabbed onto his arm, without his consent his body moved on his own as Mayu began twirling herself, like she was dancing with him.

As suddenly as they had been hauled off they all dropped down, all landing in a pile with Jae-Ha on the top. Gracefully if she added, Mayu landed softly sitting onto top of Jae-ah and therefore the pile, she looked at the captain who was shocked.

"What do you think Captain?" Hak questioned with a smirk of his own, Gi-Gan's shocked expression turned to a smirk, "I think I like you girlie."

Mayu simply sat on top of the pile with a grin.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
702K 11.3K 65
ĖĖ‹Ā°ā€¢*ā€āž· š—”š—±š—±š—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—µš—² š˜„š—暝—¼š—»š—“ š—»š˜‚š—ŗš—Æš—²š—æ š˜š—¼ š—® š—“š—暝—¼š˜‚š—½š—°š—µš—®š˜ š—¶š˜€ š—²š—®š˜€š—¶š—¹š˜† š—±š—¼š—»š—² š—»š—¼ š—ŗš—®š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—µš—¼š˜„ š—³š—®š—ŗš—¼š˜‚š˜€ š˜†š—¼ļæ½...