Chapter-1

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

THE SUN BEGAN SETTING FOR the afternoon as Gi-Gan anchored her ship at the docks, Yun was patching up the crew men who were beaten up earlier using the Senjuso that Princess Yona had obtained earlier to prove her worth

Most of the dragon's were spread out through the ship and so Mayu sat on top of the little cabinet of the ship, Yun's bag at her disposal. Jae-Ha who had been aimlessly jumping around landed next to her, "What have we got here?"

Mayu looked at him with a still gaze before she tilted her head, "Who are you?" Jae-Ha blanched a little, "I'm the green dragon...Jae-Ha," Mayu looked thoughtful for a moment before she nodded in realization going back to digging through the bag.

Jae-Ha sat down next to her eyeing the girl curiously as she dug around the bag, "What are you doing?" He repeated again, this time she replied, "I asked Kija for a candy but Yun scolded him saying that I he was letting me have too much candy."

"So you stole Yun's bag," Jae-Ha concluded as Mayu nodded conforming his suspicion, "Ah-Ha!" Mayu pulled out a small pouch, tossing Yun's back away she opened the pouch to pull out some sort of green candy that was attached to a stick.

"What's that?" Jae-Ha asked curiously as Mayu took a lick of it sighing in pleasure, "Its a lollipop! I found it in town, pretty cool huh?" Jae-Ha looked at the girl with a ghost of a smile, "Yeah cool."

"You want a taste?" Mayu questioned holding out the sweet treat in front of Jae-Ha's face, his initial though was to decline but some how he found himself agreeing. Grabbing onto Mayu's hand that was holding onto the candy he bought it closer to his mouth and took a testing lick, it tasted like...Green Apple!

"Your right this is nice!" Jae-Ha said letting go of her hand, Mayu nodded enthusiastically, "I know right!"

"Hey Kija have you seen my bag?" Mayu's eyes widened as Yun voiced drifted towards them, quickly sticking the lollipop in her mouth, Mayu stood up strapping Yun's bag on her shoulder, "Got to scram, See you later Jae-Ha!" With that Mayu jumped up a purple aura surrounding her as she flew off.

"Hey Jae-Ha have you see my bag?" Yun questioned looking at the smiling green haired man sitting on top of the cabinet, Jae-Ha glanced up at the sky before giving Yun a dopey smile, "Nope, No clue!"

✤✤✤

Later that day all the crewman gather inside after a nice and filling dinner, Mayu sat on the floor next to Shin-Ha playing with Ao, muttering and chattering lingered in the room until the Captain extended her voice louder than normal causing everyone to fall silent.

"Kum-ji's been gradually increasin' his manpower lately," She begun with a map sprawled out in the centre of the room. "His power has grown extensively. If I had to guess, I'd say the extra security is a prep for a large-scale transaction."

"He's taking his business to the Kai empire," Captain Gi-Gan pointed out discreetly, "The Kai Empire?" Yona questioned confusion laced in her tone.

"Of course, the extra forces are most likely from around Awa," Gi-Gan explained glancing up, "And Kum-Ji's clients are despicable lot." The older women placed the pipe between her lips while Yona fumbled over her words. "I don't understand, what kind of business?"

Gi-Gan blew out the smoke from her lips, quiet for a few seconds. "He's a human trafficker," She replied finally, Jae-Ha narrowed his eyes as he noticed how Yona, Yun, Hak, Shin-Ha and Kija discreetly glanced at Mayu.

He wouldn't have caught it if his eyes hadn't been trained, the way how Mayu stilled for a second a small chill going down her spine before she continued playing aimlessly with Ao as if she never heard anything.

"The scumbag preys of women and children," Jae-Ha explained directing his attention back to the point, grunts of disgust and appalment chorused through the room.

"But that's illegal! Slavery is banned in Kouka Kingdom!" Yun stuttered, "Ya think he gives a crap about breakin' the law?" Captain Gi-Gan questioned mockingly, "He has no fear 'cause he's got manpower behind him. More than enough to overthrow all of us, and I bet he's aimin' to do just that."

One of the crewman steps forward, "Then let's strike first and take 'em by surpis--" The man was cut off by Captain Gi-Gan who narrowed her eyes, "That's the dumbest idea I've heard, We can't attack Kum-Ji's ships while they're in Port, because we'd be putting citizens in harm's way. That means........"

Captain tapped the end of her pipe on a certain spot on the map, ".....we'll just have to wait until they hot open waters, I have a feelin' the deal will go down somewhere between Awa and the Kai Empire."

"One problem, we have no way of knowing which of his ships the women might be on," Jae-Ha added thoughtfully, "We can't barge in and pit them at risk. We're going to have to tread carefully."

"Besides what's to say that he won't use the ladies as hostages to keep himself safe," Mayu added a finger on her chin, by the way she had been playing with Ao one would assume that she wasn't even paying attention.

"Let's think this over, boys. If only there was a way for us to get 'em to safety, before we go in and attack." Captain Gi-Gan questioned thoughtfully, "Captain, this trade's serious business, right?" Another crewman questioned, "Chances are Kum-Ji's gonna be in the big, fat middle of everything. Why don't we just find his ship, sneak onboard, and take him captive?"

"Yeah! We should be able to pull that off," Another crew member agreed nodding towards the dragon and Hak, "Especially with the help of our new super-strong crewmates."

Captain Gi-Gan firmly tapped her pipe in the small cigar holder, emptying out the remains from it.

"Either way, we're gonna need some more information before we move," Captain Gi-Gan said reaching into her shawl to pull of a dagger, "This might be our one and only chance to stop Kum-Ji. We gotta make sure it goes off without a hitch. We owe it to the people of Awa. They've been bullied and abused for too long, I'm gonna be fightin' right alongside ya!"

"This is the end for Yang Kum-Ji and his pals!" Captain Gi-Gan declared, her clam behaviour turning more into fierce determination. "We'll take 'em down, or we'll die tryin'! Are y'all with me?!"

All the men cheered in response to their captain, filling the void of tension that was finally lifted with hopeful cheers. "Well if this is over I'm going out for a nice night fly," Mayu said standing up stretching her body.

"You want me to come with you?" Kija questioned standing up, "Nah I'm fine besides Kija you can't fly!" With that Mayu opened the door and flew of the deck of the ship.

Unknow to her was a pair of certain eyes following her.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●