VINCENZO CASSON

By Lil_meow14

At the age of eight , jeon jungkook was adopted by an Italian family. He later joins the mafia and is adopt... More

【Introduction】
【Part 2】
🖤 SUNSHINE S' BIRTHDAY 🖤
【Part 3】
【Part 4】
author note

【Part 1】

152 16 9
By Lil_meow14

Jungkook [vecenzo] s' pov

I woke up and did my morning routine and wore my suit and got outside of my mansion to finish my mission...

I sat in my car and told the driver to drive in xxxx place...

Time skip:

【 so jungkook [vecenzo]is going on his mission which is to take half property of Xavier s' land where he do big agriculture work of wine if Xavier agree to give his 50% of profit to jungkook than it will be good for him or if he denied than...】

____

[Xavier is an old man ...]

We arrived at Xavier s' place one of his bodyguard ask my driver that why is he here for then he saw me and ofcourse I am mafia he just bowed and let us in...

Xavier: ohhh! See who is here VINCENZO CASSON~He said while enjoying his food in his garden ..

Xavier: say why are you here ?

Jungkook: I am here to give you a chance to reedem yourself, not to start a war..

Xavier : sure whatever ..

Xavier: but I am not interested in your stupidity casson family has no share here ...

Jungkook slowly stand up.

Jungkook: Xavier
~Xavier looked at him

Jungkook: you will pay for disrespecting my people, you neanderthal....
~he smiled and walked away..

Xavier: heyyy ! 😡Did you just cursed me ...how dare you.. come here you brat why are you running away..

Jungkook walked away from there

Xavier s' pov

He said to his bodyguard..

Why are they spraying pesticides today?
We sprayed them last week... suddenly plane flew over them and...

Xavier : damn it .. what is this
~he smell that and it was the liquid that catch fire easily.....

Jungkook 【VINCENZO】s' pov

I told you you will regret and now you will he thought while smirking and then he...

He took out his lighter and throw that in ground and the pesticides opps! The chemical they Throw catches the fire And Xavier s' field was
now all ruined ...

Time skip

Stevien: you could have done that after dad s' funeral
[ so his dad id dead now]

Jungkook: it was his last order.. he told me to take care of it as soon as possible..

Stevien: even so burning the whole vineyard was stupid ..

Jungkook: he said I use any way to get it done..

Stevien: huh! Right my father always trusted your decisions but not mine never..

Jungkook: because you were careless when you took care of things you went against his words no matter what the happens..WE DO NOT HARM WOMENS AND CHILDREN..

Stevien: vincenzo [jk] My friend, my brother, now that I am your boss I would like to see you be more loyal

Jungkook: Stevien, my brother ,I am always ready to show you my loyality to you.. As long as you deserve it
~HE WALKED AWAY FROM THERE...

Like this........

Jungkook s' pov
I came back to my mansion and rested in my couch , I light my cigarette and then crushed it I was frustrated..

Time skip at night in jungkook s' mansion ..

At jungkook s' mansion..

Some man's came inside and started shooting on his bed thinking that he was sleeping but then jungkook came from behind and shoot all of them on their head and chest ...

Jungkook s' pov

I knew you will do something like this Stevien.. he smirked while shooting the last men on his head..

And BOOM ! He shoot him..

At Stevien s' place

Stevien s' pov
I came from party ..
I got off from my car thinking that now he must be laying on floor dead..
Suddenly I got call from someone

???: did you enjoyed your party?

Stevien: vecenzo [jk] ?

Jungkook: I can hear your dog barking you must be heading towards the door..

Stevien: how can you .

Jungkook: Oh! Let me apologizes in advance I know that it's your favorite car....

And then..

His fly in air from bomb blast..

Jungkook: I didn't kill you out of respect of your dad , and this will be the last time, I am leaving Italy and will never come back, Don't look for me, thr next time you try to find me the car will expload before you get off from the car
And I know you don't deserve to be the boss..

Jungkook s'pov

I am leaving Italy , I took out the Sim card from my phone and crushed it ..
And then I saw the pictures of the building ...

Jisoo s ' pov...

In court

Jisoo: claiming the victim dead from the side effects of the drug.. The plaintif is provoking the press with unproven evidenve..

Kim Dal po [jisso dad] : the victim all passed away from cardiac infraction..

Sorry I am skipping the conversation of court in this jisso and her dad fought against for eachothers client and judge announced that the next hearing will be after 1 week..

Time skip out of the court..

Dal po : give me a cigarette

Jisoo: I quited 1 year ago

Dal po : OK then just leave..

Jisoo: atleats wash your hair when you come to court.. dad

Dal po: I don't need advice from you, just go..

Jisoo: we could have settled out of court
How could you even start the case when you knew you will not win..
~she said all in one go

Dal po[jisoo dad] : start the case?is this the way you talk with your father?

Jisoo: I thought you disowned me?

Dal po: right ... no daughter of mine would buy off witness like that..

Jisoo : do you find peace when you criticize your own daughter?

Dal po: you deserve it .. you are like mafia...
~her dad pick his suitcase and was about to go when jisoo s' drama acting start..

Jisoo: Dad! Can't you stop even if you don't treat me like your daughter I still worry so much about you .. dad if you stop this I will help you I am embarrassed to say this now but now that I am mature enough I realized that my family comes first...
~she said with fake tears in her eyes ofcourse she is our acting queen ... ok back to the story author..

Dal po: jisooah~
Jisoo: Dad!

Dal po: you should quiet Lawyer s' job and become actor ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
510K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
178K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...