Possessed ⚪️

By GothNebula

Monarch is running out of ideas but when he used his latest victim as Time Streamer, they find one powerful A... More

Time Streamer
Nightmare
Possession
Hanging Out
White Cat
Badass
Strike
Aggressive Behavior
Rage
Mother
Anger
Justice
Wish
Peace

Trauma

434 10 6
By GothNebula

Sketched by GothNebula.

Colored and edited by CyotheLion.

I own the new image.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following morning, Adrien was too tired in bed due to Blanc's constant possession on him. Thank god it was Saturday and he hopes that Blanc did not frighten his princess too much.

"Ohhhh... man. I feel like the adrenaline has run out" He could barely pick himself up.

"You really need to get him out of you," Plagg said.

"I wish I knew a good exorcist" Adrien moaned tiredly.

"Quit whining. I did help stand up against your father" Cat Blanc floating in front of him like a ghost.

"You drained me out of adrenaline, I need rest" Adrien turned over.

"You know I'm you from an altered timeline," Cat Blanc said.

"I know that" Adrien replied.

"And I'm the only one who knows who that monster is. No one but Mayura knows" Cat Blanc said.

"Is that so?" Adrien looks up.

"Yes, as well as Ladybug's identity, but shush about that," Cat Blanc said.

"And I suppose you might tell me who Hawk Moth is if he ever tries to claim you to do his bidding" Adrien staring at the ceiling.

"I would, just not yet," Cat Blanc said.

"Because you're afraid I would end up like you" Adrien gets up from his bed but collapsed.

"Easy Adrien" Plagg pulled the blanket over him.

"Damn it. What the hell did you do with my body, Blanc?! It's like you had a kickass fight or something" Adrien groaned.

"I spent too much time in it, got to give your princess a hickey and talked with Ladybug" Cat Blanc said.

"You what?!" Adrien exclaimed.

"Well technically you gave her the hickey," Cat Blanc said.

"Not cool making me do it against my will," Adrien said.

"You do love her, don't you?" Cat Blanc asked.

"I love Marinette more than life itself" Adrien sat up.

"That's why I marked her so no man ever touches her. Unless you want Chloe or Lila to destroy her" Cat Blanc floats next to him.

"Absolutely not! Nobody destroys my princess!" Adrien said in anger.

"And that's why I marked her for you, charming prince. Also, I have something for you but you said you're not ready because you don't want to know who Monarch is. Puuuurrrrhaps milady will know from me" Cat Blanc said.

"We'll see. But I need time to gain my strength" Adrien laid back.

"Oh, brother" Cat Blanc rolled him and touched Adrien's chest to transfer some of his ghost energy to him, giving him more strength to move.

"Ah, much better" Adrien stood up.

"This old phone contains videos of your mother. But I think milady should see it first" Cat Blanc held the old phone.

"She should, if she's to defeat Hawk Moth and get my father arrested," Adrien said, "Plagg, claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir.

"Meow. Let's go, brother. Once she's here, let me possess you or perhaps just let the both of you talk" Cat Blanc flies with him out the window.

"Yes, And I hope she and I can be the duo we used to be" Cat Noir ran on the rooftops.

"The way I see it, I believe she'll be proud you've found enough evidence," Cat Blanc said.

-

Cat Noir waited at the Eiffel Tower for his lady to arrive.

Soon he heard a swishing sound and there came Ladybug, "Hey there Kitty Cat"

"Hey Bugaboo" Cat Noir greeted her.

"Ahh!! Is that him?!" Ladybug saw Cat Blanc looking transparent like a ghost.

"Yes, it's him. And he brought me some evidence about Gabriel Agreste" Cat Noir hands her Emilie's phone.

"Meow! And don't cry my little kitten. I'm used to sad stories" Cat Blanc said.

Ladybug checked every video that Emilie had and after a few minutes, she collapsed at the wall in shock, "I can't believe it. Gabriel Agreste choose obsession over his marriage and life" She said.

"What?!" Cat Noir snatched the phone to have a look.

He checks the videos and saw his mother talking about Gabriel and his obsession and that she failed to convince him and so forth.

Cat Noir dropped the phone and quickly excused himself to be alone. He pole vaulted up to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug was confused but Cat Blanc stops her from reaching him, "I'll talk to him. Stay right here, milady" Cat Blanc flies up to go talk to him.

"I don't believe it. My father never loved my mother truly" Cat Noir said to himself.

He sobs in trauma, processing why his father lied to him, neglect him, never made any time with him, and everything he told him was all lies.

"Ladybug was right in suspecting him. He is Hawkmoth!" He bangs his fist on the floor, "AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!" He smashed the bars with his baton in anger. He kept hitting until he was all out of breath.

"Are you done with your tantrum?" Cat Blanc chuckled.

"Tell me the truth! What exactly happened when you got akumatized?!" Cat Noir demanded to know the truth.

"Alright, I'll tell you" Cat Blanc floated down, "When milady and I found his lair, he knew my secret identity and he showed me that our mother was in a coma. He beat me up, sending me straight to the Eiffel Tower, demanding me to give him my miraculous to save our mother. I couldn't choose who to side with. Ladybug or him. I was in a mental breakdown and he akumatized me. I tried to fight it but I was too weak and the power was unlimited, uncontrollable, I didn't know what to do. So instead, it grew bigger and it killed everyone in Paris, including the moon. It couldn't kill me and days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. I was all alone. I killed everyone" Cat Blanc explained the whole story and he had tears in his eyes.

"My god" Cat Noir was shocked.

"Yes, why do you think I wanted to torment him?" Cat Blanc asked.

"To keep me from suffering the same fate as you" Cat Noir guessed.

"Yes and to not lose everyone and everything," Cat Blanc said and saw an akuma coming but Cat Blanc used his cataclysm on the Akuma from touching Adrien, "Not today, Akuma. I need to know if you're in your right mind" Cat Blanc asked.

"No. Tell milady I need some time alone" Cat Noir pole-vaulted out of here.

"Very well" Cat Blanc floats down to Ladybug.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"He needs to be alone for a while. He needs healing from all this" Blanc said.

"Sensitive?" Ladybug guessed that her kitty is very sensitive.

"Yes," Cat Blanc nodded.

"Does Adrien know?" Ladybug asked.

"No, he doesn't know his own father is the villain" Cat Blanc replied.

"Should I tell him?" Ladybug was scared of how he will react.

"No, I should. that's another reason I never told you both. That's why my own lady and I discovered who he was but then it ended in disaster" Cat Blanc said.

"Okay" Ladybug nodded.

"Puuurrrhaps I should help you with taking down that monster but I need Adrien. Give us a few days until he's ready, milady. I can't wait to finally finish off where I started from my timeline" Cat Blanc, feeling vengeance.

"Very well. Just don't kill in front of my eyes" Ladybug said.

"You don't know what he was like when he akumatized me. He showed no mercy. This time, I won't show mercy to him. That fool living in the past is destroying his future. He has no future at all" Cat Blanc said and flies out of there.

"Oh, boy" Ladybug sighs and swings away in deep sadness.

-

Adrien was in his bedroom, ignoring the daylight while sobbing on his bed, "I don't believe it! My own father!" He cried into his pillow.

"Oh, Adrien. I'm so sorry about the news" Plagg said.

"Ladybug was right from the beginning" Adrien sobs.

"What are we going to do, Adrien?" Plagg asked.

"We have to stop him once and for all. But I can't let him discover that I'm Cat Noir" Adrien said.

"Yeah, your powers would just end up as Blanc's. Nor can he akumatize Ladybug or there's no one to fix everything" Plagg said.

"Don't waste your tears on that monster, Adrien. He deserves to rot in hell. There is something I discovered in the mansion. Your father's name is a fake" Blanc floated next to him.

"I found this, this morning while you were sleeping" Cat Blanc gave him the old paper.

Adrien opened it and found a file reading Gabi Grassete, with what appears to be his father in his youth, "Gabi Grassete? That's his name?"

"Yes. Which means there was never an Agreste. Our father lied to us about being raised as an Agreste. He was never rich or famous" Cat Blanc growled.

"He was just a juvenile delinquent and his family worked as fry cooks" Adrien read more.

"Which explains why he wants to be famous by marrying an aristocrat. I could be wrong but that father is a deceiver. We don't know if our mother knows that" Cat Blanc said.

"This is enough evidence that he's a fraud but I'm stuck with my surname and so is mom," Adrien said.

"I suppose being a Graham de Vanily is better than Agreste" Blanc said.

"Yep. We need a plan to take down my father with Ladybug but we need days to plan" Adrien said.

"Not until you're in your right mind. Just like I wasn't" Cat Blanc said.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrr" Adrien unexpectedly purrs in sadness and pain. Plagg pats his shoulder to comfort him.

"What are you doing?" Blanc asked.

"I'm comforting my kitten," Plagg said.

"I meant the purring" Cat Blanc said.

"I'm purring out of sadness," Adrien said.

"You never do that. Stop purring" Cat Blanc said.

"Blanc! He's gone through a lot recently! Show compassion!" Plagg scolded Blanc.

Blanc looked at Adrien and then recalls his own moments of his Ladybug being a good friend even as Marinette, "I am. I spent my broken heart in my prison, all alone with nothing to end this pain" Blanc said.

"You need to help him not end up like you" Plagg crossed his arms.

"Look at him! I know myself! I know he won't kill his own father" Cat Blanc yelled.

"But you certainly want to! When I confront him, I'm gonna make him face justice" Adrien stood up.

"Nathalie said something like that," Blanc said.

"Yes, rather let him rot in prison than kill him," Adrien said.

-

With Hawk Moth, he was scheming to try to take Cat Blanc down by any means necessary.

"There has to be a way to stop him. Unless I could try Ladybug's darker side with the real one" Hawk Moth thought.

"You're more stupid than a villain" Blanc in Adrien's form, appeared behind him, "Face it, moron. You're wasting time and living in the past only destroys your future"

"You again!" Hawkmoth turns around.

"Yeah. I'm keeping my eye on you. Akumas are disgusting bugs that make me sick!" Cat Blanc let a scary banshee cat hiss at Hawk Moth.

"And mark my words, I will get Cat Noir and Ladybug's no matter the cost!" Hawk Moth said.

That was a wrong move when he felt his heart being squeezed by something but there was no hand in sight, "Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!"

"Stop playing like God, bastard! You can beg all you want but there's no use in praying. Even your God knows better than to come here" Cat Blanc glared while crushing Hawk Moth's heart with his mind.

"AAAAARGH!!!" Hawk Moth fell on the floor.

"Be prepared, fool! Your son will know soon enough!" Cat Blanc laughed evilly and disappeared.

Hawk Moth soon passed out due to the strain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 12 7
Adrien Agreste/ Chat Noir gets abandoned by Ladybug even after she promised never to do so and is also replaced by all of the other superheroes. So f...
3.1K 99 8
During an akuma incident, Adrien didn't have time to transform and he takes the hit for Ladybug, ending up severely injured but also in a coma. His s...
66K 1.3K 17
After you are akumatized, you mysteriously gain the mouse miraculous. will you be able to keep up with Ladybug and Cat Noir or will the pressure make...
216K 5K 33
Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and Marinette, when Ladybug is the one he t...