WINNING HER BACK

By HarshadAbhimanyu

What will happen when Abhimanyu met Akshara after 7months after their breakup and what will happen when the s... More

A. REGRET
B. I WILL FIND YOU.
C. I'VE GOT YOU
D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.
F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.
G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE
H . HE AGREED
I . FINALLY.
J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.
L . DAY OUT.
M . OUR HOME.
N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???
O . DESTINY ISN'T KIND.
EPILOGUE.

E . CONFRONTATION.

1.3K 111 5
By HarshadAbhimanyu

He then bent down and took her in his lap on a bridal style and went towards her apartment.

As he took her to the upstairs, he asked his men to break the door of her apartment as it was locked earlier.

Then he asked his men to go as he's already found Akshara.

He entered the apartment with her on his lap.

As soon as he entered the apartment, he looked around the apartment to see it was a little 1bhk apartment.

He gulped.

She's been staying in this small apartment since the last 7months that too in this condition.

Whereas, she used to live in a penthouse when she was in Mumbai.

He moved his gaze back at aksharas sleeping face with a teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like this" - He whispered.

He then took her to the bedroom and kept her on the bed carefully not to wake her up.

He placed a pillow on the back of her head and the other below her legs and another two pillow on the either side of her so that she can keep her hands in those pillow.

He took the blanket and covered her up with it upto her chin and sat beside her on a chair.

He hold her hand and started crying.

He's numb.

He's filled with bucket of guilt.

He's responsible for her this condition.

It's only his fault.

A drop of tears fell from his eyes. And then another and then a stream of tears started falling from his eyes.

He wiped his tears and started whispering to her sleeping figure.

"I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. That day. I.... I couldn't understand anything. That day... that day you came to me... with so much happiness.... to give me the news.. the news of our baby's arrival. And I..... I....." - He looked down in shame and crying holding her hand.

Suddenly he felt her hand out from his grip and he looked up to see she's awake.

"Aksh..... "

"Where am I???" - She asked confuedly after waking up.

Abhimanyu wiped his tears and answered her.

"You're in your apartment "

She looked around the room and  yes it's her room.

She looked at Abhimanyu to found him already looking at her.

"Abhimanyu, you asked me to get into the car. I did. For.... my baby (she said 'My baby'after a pause). But now. I want you to go from here and leave me and my baby alone. Please" - Akshara said to Abhimanyu with a folded hand almost requesting him

"Akshara, I know what I did. I'm sorry for this. I was going to apologize to you. Please. Listen to me. Ple"

Akshara couldn't even let Abhimanyu finish his sentence when she spoke back.

"You're sorry for this ?? Sorry for what Abhimanyu?? Kyu aye ho tum yaha??? And why are you apologizing???" - She said to him.

"Akshara.. please forgive me."

"For what Abhimanyu??" - She asked him back.

"For .... for that day??"

"Which day???" - She gulped.

Even asking him back this questions, her entire body is shaking.

Every memory of that day still haunts her.

She expected more. More from him.

But he. Left her.

And to give him the happiness he wanted, she left everything.

Now she don't want him back.

Not anymore.

"Tell me Abhimanyu. Which day?? Which day you're sorry for??? For getting me pregnant ????"

"Akshara???" - He whispered don't know how to react.

"No no. Lemme answer. For which day??? For asking me to leave you? For telling me that you want to end the relationship and that too just because you wanted to focus on your career?? When you were already at the peak of your career. I supported you. At your everything. I....... I loved you abhimanyu. With all of my heart." - Starting with anger, her voice got soft at the mention of 'her love' for him.

Akshara :

Love.

She loved him. The most.

Even now, she does. Just like before.

For her, their relationship was the purest thing in the world.

Their relationship was her strength.

Their relationship was her medicine.

And Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was her everything.

Abhimanyu was like a god to her.

He was her strength. Even though he didn't know or never realised, but she loved him a lot. Even now, she loves him the most.

Asking Abhimanyu to leave now even causing her the same pain.

That day, he ended the relationship.

But today, when she's asking him to leave, its killing her inside.

She wants her baby to know about his father.

She wants her baby to grow up with a father figure.

She wants her baby to get love from father.

And the baby's father is Abhimanyu.

She wants Abhimanyu the most at this moment.

Not only for her baby, but also for herself.

Abhimanyu was her strength.  Even now he is equal to her.

He don't even know how he's her strength.  But he is.

And when the doctor informed Akshara about her complication, the first thing she wanted was Abhimanyu.

She wanted Abhimanyu to be with her in this stage.

But his one decision destroyed everything.

And now, she even don't know either it's anger or its ego which is telling her to ask Abhimanyu to leave. Forever.

"You..... you loved me ???" - He asked in a whisper but was audible to Akshara.

Abhimanyu :

She loved him. May be she still does. Cause her eyes are saying she loves him.

Yes she does. Even more.

Abhimanyu never had anyone who said they loves him .

Except his mom and sister and his dad.

He was in many relationship before but the love he's seeing in aksharas eyes are true.

Pure. Genuine.

Her love for him is true, pure, genuine and the most sacred feeling.

She left everything just for his happiness.

She never complained about everything. Just for his happiness.

When a woman need her husband/boyfriend or the father of her baby the most, she was alone.

She was alone in her most beautiful phase.

He couldn't be with her in her most beautiful phase.

Not only her. He also missed the most beautiful phase of his life too.

"Yes!! I did. May be.. Still I do..."- She whispered with the tears in her eyes.

"But you never......"

"Because I knew Abhimanyu.  You don't love me. I've seen love in your eyes for me. And I never wanted to disturb you. I never wanted you to put into an awkward situation. That's why I never......."

She paused for a moment and then continued.

"But when I got to know that I'm pregnant, I got so nervous. Didn't know what to do and what not. I was scared what if u don't want the baby. What if u asked me to ..... but I also knew you're my strength Abhimanyu. You're my love. And this baby (she said placing a hand on her belly) is yours too. And no father would say he don't want his child. So I got the strength to confess you. About my pregnancy. About my love. For you."

Abhimanyu looked at her in disbelief.

She was always in love.

She used to trust him the most.

He was her strength.

When she got the news of her pregnancy, she was scared but got the strength as he was with her.

"But you know Abhimanyu, when I was so happy, even the happiest, my world turned upside down. The man I love the most told me he don't want the relationship anymore. He want to break up with me. Because of his career. That moment, the only thing I was worried about was my child. My child happiness. My child's future. I never wanted my child to grow up without a father figure. I know I'm being selfish but...... and I   don't know Abhimanyu, what happened to you on that day. What's the exact reason. But I'll never blame you.. you did everything for your own happiness. "

She took a deep breathe and looked at the ceiling and wiped her tears.

After a pause, she said :

"That's why I left everything on that day. Everything. You know na how I dreamt about becoming a music therapist. It was my dream job. But I had to leave my master degrees too."

Her confession shook him to the core.

She confessed about everything.

He. He always thought about only himself. And she. She only thought about his happiness. His everything.

Is she even for real ??

He is the monster. A devil in her life.

And she's in love with the devil.

With the monster.

She don't deserve him.

She deserves the best.

He looked at her and then at her belly where their baby is.

After starring at her belly for sometime, he looked back at akshara.

"Akshara, I want to...... I......"

He gulped and wiped his tears and was almost shaking.

________________

Taa daaada...
A surprise is waiting for you guys in this story if it goes according to my plan and plot.

So let's see.

Can't wait to reveal it..

Tell me the feedback.

And don't forget to vote.

I need vote more. So keep voting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 3.4K 31
What if instead of Neil it was Manjari who died in that unfortunate incident. How will it impact the Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship? Will they re...
189K 9K 37
When Abhimanyu Birla meets Akshara Goenka...
25.6K 1.5K 16
It has been years since Akshara left the Goenka family with Abhir and Abhimanyu. Now, she finally had everything she could dream of a happy family, a...
60.3K 3.5K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...