Motorcycle Heart |Ishimondo

By Strawberri_Fieldz

Ishimondo fluff. Average burn. Non- Despair Au. It's just a regular school but I try to include other relati... More

Chapter 1- The boy in the back
Chapter 2- A lost cause
Chapter 3- Found myself a new friend.
4- The story continues.
Chapter 5- This is not a dream.
Chapter 6- Well great.
Chapter 8- This side of Paradise.

Chapter 7- Will I/Won't I

163 2 9
By Strawberri_Fieldz

Ishimaru Pov

Geography had just finished. The halls were quieter than usual, like something was going to happen. I was walking out with Gundham again. Nobody else was there. I saw a tall, good looking figure.

I wasn't completely sure what happened in the next few seconds. But my whole world shifted. Everything I knew was put into another person. But I still don't know what I felt.

Mondo had run over to me. He didn't look out of breath at all.
"Hey ther-"
Before I could say anything else I was cut off. By a kiss. His lips firmly pressed against mine. I have to admit I kissed back while standing on my tiptoes. I dropped my bag accidentally in the midst of it all.

I felt Mondo pull my body towards him. His soft lips felt harder than before. Before I knew it, my hands had moved to where I was holding his neck.
I was waiting. For this to end. For the small moment of bliss to be over. Was it bliss? It seemed more like joyful confusion.

The moment of reality had stuck as our bodies were no longer intertwined. I let go of his neck and stood as usual. Mondo looked me in the eyes as I awkwardly stared at his lips. Part of me wanted to kiss him again and another part thought "Why did he do that?".

"So erm-" Mondo tried to say. The part that wasn't thinking won. I don't know what he said that day. Probably never will. I couldn't really hear him since my heart was beating so loud.

I stood up on my toes again and kissed Mondo. His lips tasted as good as the last time if not better. I let him pull me closer while I played with his unstyled hair. It lasted longer this time. The last kiss felt like hours ago. I wanted more but I couldn't. Could I?

I broke away from Mondo in a panic. I felt Kaz and Gundham staring at both of us afterwards. I had overheard some whispers between them. Probably about what was going on.

"I um" I couldn't think what to say. I have memorised thousands of conversation starters and been to so many school debates but I have never had a loss for words this bad. There should be conversation points for when you and your mentee kiss.

I panicked.
"Sorry I have to go." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Why? I don't know if I liked him but he liked me. And that has never happened. So why am I sad. I walked away briskly with my hands holding my bag and assorted binders.

"Wait!" I heard Mondo's voice. "I have to tell you something!" I kept walking. I know how rude it is to ignore someone but everyone breaks the rules now and again. Not me, but lots of other people.

I kept walking until I was out of school. I walked to this bench I used to eat lunch on. I sat down and let my bag fall onto the metal surface. Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT!
Why did this happen. Why did I like it. Do I like him? Mondo is my friend. But does he feel romantically towards me. Is this a joke? I need to talk to someone. Not Mondo. It's just me tonight and I don't want my thoughts here tonight.

I'll text Chihiro. He is often busy but I know that they will help out.
I: Dear Chihiro
Are you free? I would really like your company right now. If not that is fine.
Sincerely,
Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

Only minutes later I got a reply from her.
C: Sorry :( I have coding club tonight and then Nanami is coming over to help me hack Amazon. You can text me later but I'm not free Sorry.
I: That is fine :D. I'll text someone else.

Who else is there? I'll text Gundham. He is usually free but I know that he often hangs out with Kazuichi. Like me and Mondo do. Anyways.
I:Dear Gundham.
Are you free? I would really like your company right now. If not that is fine.
Sincerely,
Kiyotaka Ishimaru.
I have to admit I copy and pasted the message. It's hard work being formal.

I waited longer this time for their response.Only a short ten minutes however.
G: Hello Hall Monitor Mortal. I am afraid to say that dark prince and I have arranged to meet at the gates of hell tonight to purchase weapons. I will be happy to summon you another day. I know earlier was difficult but I think the stoner and the ginger are free.
I: That's fine. Have a nice time.

I love Gundham but some of their texts just confuse me. I can roughly decipher that he is going shopping with Kazuichi and that we should meet up another time. I'll text Leon. I trust him more than Hiro for obvious reasons.

I:Dear Leon
Are you free? I would really like your company right now. If not that is fine.
Sincerely,
Kiyotaka Ishimaru.
Copy and pasted again. The reply was in seconds this time however.
L: Yeah sure bro. I'll head over now. Be there about 5. Hiro says Hi. He's going to Mondo's so I'm assuming something happened. I'm not the best at advice but I can listen.
I: Yeah something happened. But I'll explain more when you get here.

I got up and walked to the shop.
"Hey Kiyo!" I waved to the man with long teal hair who appeared to be talking to Mukuro. I don't think they are dating but they have a special friendship like Chihiro and Chiaki.
"Hello Taka!" They said in almost perfect unison. I grabbed a few bottles of Cola, some bags of chips and a tub of ice cream. I picked up a couple of pizzas still in the box.
I took it to the till.

"Ahh Pizza." Korekiyo looked up at me. He always wore a black mask and the same armyesque uniform. Mukuro was looking at something on her phone.
"Would you like to hear a story?" He asked politely.
"Yes Please." Korekiyo always told interesting facts. It was really quite impressive.
"Pizza originated on the isle of Sardinia around 7000Bc. However, they started using dates and cheese around the Ancient Greek era. But the word 'Pizza' was only documented in 997 AD only 8000 years after it's creation. Pizza became known in Ww2 when troops took it home to their countries when they were stationed there. Humanity really is beautiful." Kiyo held out his arms almost like he was rising. (A/N I  spent half an hour researching pizza for this.)
"Thank you. Here is the Money." I handed him 1000 yen.
"Have a nice day." Mukuro said. I'm not sure if she works here or not but she's nice.
"You too."

I walked the usual route to my house. You can cut through a field filled with wildflowers and butterflies. I like to go there at night and look at the stars or in the day and have a picnic. I checked my watch to see how I was doing.
4.30pm. Not bad. I can be there at quarter to and wait.

The rest of the walk was quiet. Well at least on the outside. Inside was hell. I kept thinking the same things over and over again: 'What did it mean?' 'Why did I kiss him back?' 'What if it was a joke?'
You know the usual overthinking. It was on a loop in my mind until I got to my house.

It was a pretty large house (as Mondo has told me many times) with Five bedrooms and Four Bathrooms. We have a pool which we use in summer and we converted the spare room into a gym. My parents have the master bedroom and
I have the second largest room on the other side of the house.
It's not the most interesting room but I like it. I have my desk, my bed and my closet. The closet is pretty comfy. Little gay joke there. I have a few little rainbow pens which I keep on my desk. I'm not out to my parents. Frankly, I'm a little scared of their reaction. I've been perfect my whole life and this has always been there.

I set up everything downstairs and laid down on the sofa and just stared at the clock on the wall. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes.
The clock had almost reached twenty minutes before I heard the doorbell.

I got up and started to get myself emotionally ready. I opened the door to see Leon wearing plaid trousers, a band t-shirt with "Nirvana" and an angel type thing on it, a leather jacket and assorted jewellery.
"Hey dude!" He smiled.
"Hello Leon. Come on in."

(A/N: Timeskip to after they've eaten cause I'm lazy lmao)

I had just finished putting the plates up to the kitchen. I walked down the living room where Leon was sat on the rug.

" So do you want to talk about what happened? If you don't want to that's totally cool but I know like one or two things about romance. Possibly three." He joked.
"Yes please. So pretty much, I kissed him." I started fidgeting with my hands like I always do.
"Kissed who?" He seemed to lean in.
"Mondo." I said quickly.
"Oh fuck yeah man he finally did it!" Leon seemed excited about this.
"What do you mean finally did it?"
"You oblivious little bitch."
"Language" I scolded.

"Sure- Anyways, he's been like madly in love with you since like when you met in math. You're literally all he talks about. You've made Mondo like super annoying to hang out with. But I get it." Leon gave a grin which suggested there was more.
"What do you mean, You get it?" I felt there was a story time.
"Cause me and him were in the exact same position. We were both madly in love with this dude who probably didnt return our feelings. I had had a crush on Hiro for around a year before I asked him out. I had flirted, worn revealing clothes, talked about couple's costumes and other shit like that." Come to think of it, Mondo usually wears tank tops and has talked about going as shrek and donkey.

"It was pretty painful. But then I finally asked Hiro out on valentines. I don't think you understand quite how overjoyed I was when the idiot said yes or in his words "yeah sure." Look, if you're in the same situation as us then I'd say go for it. You guys are best bros and my Gaydar has been going crazy." He finally finished.

"I forgot to say something. Mondo kissed me first. Then we kissed a second time. But I did that one." I felt a wave of guilt crash down on me.
"Why did you kiss him?"
"I don't really know. I think he's just really pretty and a good kisser." I blushed a bit at that part.

"You are so gay it hurts. And I have a boyfriend." Leon joked. "Just date him. And if you break up you'll be friends still. He's a good guy really. And if I have to have any more paragraph long texts about how pretty you are I may jump off a cliff. Just talk to him."

"Yeah. I need to text him. I need to tell him what I feel." I got my phone out of my bag. The notification screen glowed brightly in the dark room. I headed to messages.
A text from Mondo? I clicked on it.
M: Hey, we need to talk. I'm headed over to your place right now. If you don't want me just call me. But I do like you Taka. I've waited too damn long.

My face flushed bright red. Practically perfect timing.
I just got lucky I guess. I thanked the gods for letting me have such a nice person like this in my life.
Suddenly, there was a ring at the door.

I opened it to see Mondo standing in the rain.
"Hey there Taka."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 1 6
TW: Su!c!de, ableism, selfh*rm, s/a, homophobia, swearings I won't do TW when the subject are being brought so it doesn't spoil the story so if you'r...
37.4K 1.1K 15
*.+ An Ishimondo fic +.* Non-Despair AU >Completed< [Trigger warnings will be included in the chapters]
45.6K 375 28
This story will include fluff, smut, and not much angst because they've already been through enough :-( This is something I've been wanting to do for...
921K 25.1K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...