Dare // Taegyu

By chanheecherry--

"I dare you to go up to that dude and call him oppa." And Beomgyu isn't one to turn down a dare. Disclaimers ... More

01 | Love At First Sight?
02 | Triple-Dog Dare
03 | Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy
04 | Oppa~
05 | Ducking Weird
06 | Oscar Nominees
07 | Pamper Pals
08 | Intruder
10 | Impulsive
11 | We're Good
12 | Infuriating
13 | Man Up
14 | Confession
15 | Hurting
16 | Heartbreaking
17 | Eomma
18 | Phoning
19 | Confrontation
20 | Run Terry, Run
21 | So Whenever You Ask Me Again...
22 | ...Please Remember My Answer Is You
23 | Interlude
24 | Get In Loser, We're Going Shopping
25 | Utterly Ethereal
26 | The Night is Young

09 | Newbies

330 19 7
By chanheecherry--

The two best friends walk down the hallway, the older of the two skipping toward his locker while the other walked. The duo saw Soobin standing right in front of Yeonjun's locker, their common meeting place since it's the closest to the school's entrance.

They, however, noticed two new presences in front of Soobin. They couldn't see their faces since their backs were facing the duo. From what they could see, the two newbies were both boys, presumably freshmen.

Yeonjun had stopped skipping, instead walking at a moderately slow pace to help Beomgyu catch up.

"Yo, who are those people next to Soobin?" Yeonjun whispered when the younger had finally caught up.

"You're asking me like I know," Beomgyu deadpanned.

"Oh, shut up Nokia owner."

Beomgyu looked at his hyung in disbelief. He felt betrayed. What did him having a Nokia even have to do with this? Beomgyu swears Yeonjun wants a fight first thing in the morning.

"Yo, Soobin!" Yeonjun ditched Beomgyu and quickened his pace to get to Soobin.

The aforementioned, distracted with his two other friends, didn't notice the pink-haired male bounding closer until then. "Oh, Yeonjun hyung!"

Yeonjun smiled. "Hey, Bin. Who are these two?"

"These are my friends, Taehyun and Hueningkai. They just moved here from Ansan."

"Oh? Nice to meet you, I'm Yeonjun." He tilted his head down and gave a small wave. "But that's hyung to you." He pointed a stern finger.

The two youngest laughed. "Nice to meet you too, hyung," Hueningkai spoke. Taehyun just gave a small nod in agreement.

"Where's Beomgyu?" Soobin asked.

Before Yeonjun could answer a low voice was heard from behind the group. "I'm right here," he spoke in his typical tired Monday voice.

"Beomgyu, these are my friends from Ansan, Taehyun and Hueningkai."

Beomgyu lazily bowed at the two. "Nice to meet... you.." Beomgyu stared at the two with his mouth agape. He noticed that Taehyun was looking at him a bit skeptically. As if he was trying to remember something.

"Wait.. aren't you the oppa guy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 9.1K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
5.7K 208 13
SYNOPSIS: For y'all deprived and thirsty Taegyuist 🤩✊ Here are one shots of your ultimate ship for you to enjoy while waiting for your favourite bo...
44.5K 1.5K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
8.8K 502 13
~°•☆•°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...