I'll Remember Someday... Fred...

By CharlieA

Teen mom? Check. The Dark Lord's daughter? Check. Amnesia? Check. Was there anything else? Harry Potter has w... More

I'll Remember Someday... Fred Weasley
{Chapter 2} Lost Memories
{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse
{Chapter 4} Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes
{Chapter 5} Is it really Just Pity?
{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley
{Chapter 7} Verity's Plan
{Chapter 8} Pillows, they really do work!
{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George
{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance
{Chapter 10} That's not Everything
{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner
{Chapter 12} Heads will Turn
{Chapter 13} Firewhisky
{Chapter 14} The Other Marley
{Chapter 15} The Hangover, News
{Chapter 16} Confusion
{Chapter 17} Birthday Date
{Chapter 18} The Photo Album
{Chapter 19} Someday
{Chapter 20} Happily Ever After

{Epilogue}

14.1K 411 437
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters.

READ A/N @ END

Epilogue

[Six Years Later]

"Are you sure it's down here?" I questionably asked, trying to keep up with the boy with the flaming red head as he glanced back at me with that grin, which always made my legs weak at the knees.

"Miss Riddle, you worry too much." My husband said flashing me a grin as I rolled my eyes, as I held onto little five years' old, while the six year old rode on my eleven year olds' wagon holding all her school supplies, including her new pet owl, who hooted at the passing muggles in the train station. I looked back down at the piece of parchment, it said we would go to the Hogwarts Express, located at station 9 ¾, which made absolutely no sense to me. How could there be a station that was 9 ¾?

"Mummy's a worry wart! Mummy haven't you ever been to Hogwarts?" Samantha asked curiously as she turned towards me while she still sat on Clary's wagon. Samantha's dark red hair and dark blue eyes shown curiously towards me, as I smiled at my little six year old. She was so much like her father it was scary, the way she always went heads first into things, and took chances on everything, not to mention her love for pranks. She was the second oldest out of her brother and sister, Clary being the oldest. I looked towards my eleven year old, she had grown up so much, her curly blonde hair going slightly past her shoulder blades, as her crystal blue eyes shined with brilliance, and she smiled, that radiating smile, that smile that only Clary could show.

"Mummy has not Sammy, she's just a muggle." Fred said sticking his tongue out at me as I shot him a glare. "A very pretty muggle." He quickly saved himself as I smiled, and blushed slightly.

"Thank you Fred, now could you possibly tell us, exactly how we are suppose to get to this station, 9 ¾, there is no such thing around here." I stated as we reached station 9 and 10. I looked around, there was no 9 ¾ in sight.

"Daddy, where's the station?" Clary asked looking around, just as confused as I was, as well as Samantha, and my youngest. Aidan, he was the youngest, five years old and the only boy out of the girls we had. He had flaming red hair like his father, which went down to just a little past the top of his ears, he, however, had dark brown eyes, that seemed to come from the other Weasley genes. He was a lot like me, he blushed easily when people talk to him, and he was timid, shy, but an all around sweet boy. "We need to get there fast, or else the train's gonna leave without us!" Clary announced as she started to panic.

"Calm down, Clary. It's through there." Fred stated with a smile as he pointed at a brick wall. I looked at the brick wall and then at Fred.

"You're kidding me." I stated, questionably.

"Nope." He stated with a smirk, "Now Clary, Sam, follow my lead." Fred said with a smirk as he started to run towards the wall.

"Fred!" I yelled, he was crazy if he thought that he really was going to go through that brick wall. I mean it was a brick wall! We watched in horror and amazement as we saw the tall, red headed grinning man disappear through the brick wall. I blinked in utter astonishment, noticing Fred had actually gone through the brick wall. "Bloody hell... they always have to have some kind of lunatic entrance in the wizarding world don't they?" I asked mostly myself as I looked at the brick, I sighed. "Alright, girls, you're next. I suppose if your father can go through it, then you two can." I said as Clary and Sam looked over at me. Clary looked at me as if I was just as crazy, Samantha, however, looked like an eager beaver getting ready to receive something special.

"Alright!" Samantha yelled in excitement, "Let's go big sis!" Samantha yelled bouncing up and down on the wagon.

"Alright, just calm down, and stop bouncing!" Clary said firmly at her younger sister, she then let out a breath of air as she looked around making sure there were no muggles around. Once the coast was clear, she started towards the wall in a run, pushing her sister, wagon, and owl straight through the brick wall. Disappearing behind it. I smiled; I then looked down at the small boy who was grasping my hand firmly.

"Ready Aidan?" I asked looking down at the cute freckled little boy, while he looked up at me with those big brown eyes, fearful and hesitant.

"W-We're not gonna die.... Awe we mummy?" Aidan asked timidly as I smiled down at my little boy.

"No, I would never let anything bad happen to you honey. Mummy is here." I said as Aidan nodded.

"Okay... then... let's go!" he yelled excitedly as I grinned.

"Alright, led the way little man!"

He nodded as he started running towards the wall, with his little feet as I followed behind him, being dragged by his tiny hand. We neared the wall, and I closed my eyes, feeling the feeling of going through a spider web or something and then I opened them. My eyes widened in awe. "Wow...."

There stood in front of us a large red steam engine train, boring down on us as many families gathered around it, saying goodbye to their children as many of them went to board the train.

"There you two are!" I heard the familiar voice of my husband call out to me, as I turned to see Fred walking towards me. I looked around him, noticing, Clary and Samantha were not with him.

"Fred, where's Clary and Samantha?" I asked looking up at Fred, who only smirked.

"Oh they aren't with you?" he asked as my eyes widened.

"Fred! Do not tell me you lost our daughters!" I exclaimed fearfully as Fred started laughing.

"Chill out, Miss Riddle, Clary and Sammy are over there, talking with Libby and Lara." Fred stated as he pointed towards the two redheaded twin girls, Libby and Lara, George and Caitlin's kids. They were the same age as Clary, I let out a sigh of relief as I noticed Clary and Samantha talking to the girls, while they both had a wagon filled with their luggage and they both had a pair of owls.

We started to walk towards my nieces and daughters, and as soon as we neared them, I heard the all too familiar voice of Caitlin. "Monkey!!!!" I looked over to be glomped by Caitlin in a huge hug, as I tried to steady myself in hopes of not falling and not pulling Aidan down with me.

"Caitlin, hi!" I exclaimed through the hug as she pulled back and smiled down at me. Caitlin hadn't really changed at all, which was good.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaimed childishly as I rolled my eyes.

"I just saw you last night at dinner."

"That was such a long time ago!" She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes, I then noticed a familiar red head standing behind Caitlin with a grin.

"Hey George, I see you two actually weren't late in getting to the trains this morning. At least you two knew where you were going." I said glaring at Fred, "At least someone didn't just mindlessly drag you along the train station, not having any clue where you were going."

"Hmmm, I wonder who did that." Fred said with a grin as I rolled my eyes. Caitlin then turned and looked at Aidan still clutching my hand as he smiled up at his aunt and uncle.

"Aidan! You're looking especially handsome today!" Caitlin exclaimed as Aidan blushed and grinned.

"And what about these two fine ladies," Fred said looking at Libby and Lara, you could barely tell them apart. They were exactly identical, the only thing is Libby had brighter hair, it almost looked orange, and Libby always seemed to have her hair down, while Lara always had her hair either up or in braids. "How are the other set of twins doing?"

"Good," they both replied with a smile. "How are you Uncle Freddie?"

"Well I'm wonderful, since my daughter gets to go to the awesome school of Hogwarts!" Fred exclaimed as Clary grinned. "You are going to make sure to cause a lot of mayhem?"

"Of course Daddy." Clary replied with a smile.

"But keep your grades up." I said in my motherly tone as Clary rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Yes, mum, I will."

"Good, where are Teddy and James?" I asked curiously as Clary looked around, and then her face brightened.

"There they are!" Clary announced as she pointed to her two best friends, James Potter was strutting down with his father, mother, little brother and sister along with Teddy Lupin. Teddy was sporting a dark blue hair color, but decided to have brown eyes today. Clary ran over to her two best friends instantly as she greeted them into a hug. "I thought you guys were going to be late!"

"Us? Late?" James asked with a sly smirk, he was tall for an eleven year old and acted just like his uncles, Fred and George. The rebel, he had dark reddish brown hair and dark brown eyes, as well as his devilish smirk. Along came Albus and Lily, both around the same age as Samantha. Albus looked exactly like his father, Harry Potter, while Lily looked a lot like her mother, except she had green eyes like her father. Teddy stood there, just as tall as James, sporting the same devilish smirk, with his dark blue hair as he greeted Clary. Those three were the best of friends.

"Never." Teddy finished as the three continued to talk while, Harry, Fred, and George started to help the children put their trunks on the train. I went over and talked to Ginny as I smiled at Albus and Lily. Aidan was the same year as Lily was; Samantha came over and joined in the conversation as she talked to her cousin Albus.

Soon, Libby and Lara were talking to Teddy, James, and Clary as well as I looked over and spotted someone familiar. It was a man, he had blonde white hair slicked back all the way, and there he stood with a beautiful woman standing next to him, along with a little boy. "Is... that Draco Malfoy?" I asked as Ginny and Caitlin turned and looked to see the man in the button up black coat. The boy looked a lot like Draco, except he didn't have such white blonde hair. I looked to see Draco turned towards us as he caught sight of my eye; he quickly turned back towards the train. "I'll be right back, Aidan, why don't you talk to Lily?" I asked looking down at my little boy who looked up at me, but nodded as he let go of my hand.

"Marley, where are you going?" Caitlin asked curiously.

"I need to talk to him." I said as Ginny and Caitlin both shook their heads.

"Do you really think that's such a good idea?" Ginny asked as I nodded.

"I need to thank him." I said quietly before walking off. I neared Draco Malfoy, but he seemed to not notice since he was talking to, what I think would be his wife. She was a pretty woman, with dark brown hair. "Draco." I said firmly as he turned and looked at me.

"Marley...."

"I-I just wanted to come over here and thank you... you know for that one time... We never really gotten a chance to talk after that and I just wanted to thank you." I replied quickly as Draco looked down at me and smiled slightly.

"Draco, who is this?" I heard the woman behind Draco asked curtly.

"Oh sorry, I'm Marley Weasley, I was... an old friends of Draco's." I said quickly as she merely looked back around, ignoring my existence. I didn't really mind, I then looked to see the little boy staring up at me. "Hi, you must be Draco's son."

"His name is Scorpius." Draco stated with a slight smile as I smiled back.

"Scorpius, I like it. It sounds fierce and strong, maybe your son and my daughter will be friends." I said as Draco looked at me, blinked a couple times and shook his head.

"We'll see."

I looked down at the boy staring up at me, "Well Scorpius, if you ever want to talk to a girl, my Clary is nice. She's the blonde little cutie over there." I pointed out my little girl, who seemed to see I was pointing at her and smiled, waving. I looked to see Scorpius immediately look away. "Well it was nice seeing you again Draco, and nice meeting your wife and son." I replied.

"Yes... it was..." Draco said quietly as I smiled and returned back to the Weasley bunch. James, and Teddy were glaring at little Scorpius I noticed, and so were the men who had returned, well they were mostly glaring at Draco, except for really Harry.

"Malfoy... What were you doing talking to him Miss Riddle?" Fred asked curiously as I smiled.

"I needed to thank him."

"As long as it wasn't for anything else." Fred said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes, I then heard the train whistle sound. "Looks like its time for the munchkins to get on board the Hogwarts Express!"

"Yes!" Teddy and James explained happily as they jumped in the air, high fiving each other.

"Hogwarts here we come!" Teddy announced.

"We're going to wreak havoc!" James said with a sly smirk. Ginny went over to her son and gave him a kiss goodbye, as he struggled slightly in her arms and then went over to give his dad a quick hug before disappearing into the train. Teddy gave everyone a wave before running in after James.

"You two." Caitlin said firmly looking at Libby and Lara. "Make sure to behave and make a ton of friends!"

"Will do mum." Lara said with a smile as she let her mother kiss her, and she went over and kissed her dad on the cheek.

"Make sure to keep the reputation of Weasley Twins proud!" George called out to his girls as they both gave him a quick kiss before disappearing into the train. "And don't let that McGonagall scare ya! She's nothing to be scared of!"

I then turned to see Aidan clutching onto Clary's hand like a lifeline. "Aidan, sweetie, you have to let Clary's hand go." I said with a smile as Aidan shook his head.

"No!" he yelled, "I don't want sissy to leave."

"You still have Sam." Clary said with a smile as Aidan shook his head.

"Sammy's mean." Aidan stated as Sam smirked.

"Aw, you know you love me. Clary can I take your room while you're gone?" Sam asked with a smile as Clary rolled her eyes.

"No, mum keeps Sam and her gross six year old hands out of my room." Clary stated with a frown as I sighed.

"I will leave that job to your father." I said looking up at Fred who groaned.

"Ugh, I always have to take care of the little boogers." Fred said as I glared at him, he smiled. "But I love the job! Now Aidan, say goodbye to Clary, she needs to go on her adventure at Hogwarts. You'll get your turn someday Aid my man." Fred said as he lifted up his son over his shoulder as the little boy started to laugh. "Love you Clary! Make sure to get in tons of trouble, and don't you dare get too friendly with Malfoy's boy." Fred said as he walked over with Aidan, trying to make sure he wouldn't cry from the goodbye, because deep down, Clary was really going to miss Clary while she left, Samantha smiled and grabbed Clary in a hug before running off with her father, she was the exact same way.

I turned towards Clary and smiled down at her, this would be the first time we would really ever be separated, on our own choice... "Mum," Clary said quietly as I looked down at her with a soft smile, I knew I was going to start to cry soon. "Don't worry mum, I'll make sure to write everyday, and I'll send pictures. And I'll be back for Christmas. It's not like you'll never see me again or anything."

I smiled, "I know, I'm just really proud of you Clary, you'll do beautifully in Hogwarts. Just promise me, you won't get into to much trouble with that jumping habit of yours." I said looking down at Clary as she beamed up at me.

"I'll try not to." She said as I bent down and pulled her into a hug, crying slightly. She would be gone for awhile, but she would be back. She was my Clary. I heard the train whistle again, signaling departure. I pulled away quickly, "Okay sweetie you better go, or else you'll miss your chance of going to Hogwarts." I said as Clary looked up at me and grinned.

"Okay mummy, I love you." She said as she started to go towards the train.

"Keep those two boys in line! You'll be the only person they'll probably listen to over there!" I yelled as she turned around and smiled as she disappeared into the train. I stood there as Fred came back, Samantha sitting on his shoulders while Aidan held onto his hand. Then as the train started to move, Clary's head popped out from one of the compartment windows, looking down at me with a smile as she waved off. We all waved back at her.

"She'll be fine." Fred said next to me as I felt the few tears run down my cheeks.

"Oh I know she wills, it's the two boys I'm worried about. I think being around them so much is going to influence her more to break the rules like certain people." I said looking up at Fred. He smirked down at me, as he lifted Samantha off his shoulders. Samantha and Aidan disappeared as they ran over towards Harry, Ginny, Albus, Lily, Caitlin and George as they left Fred and me alone. "Sometimes I wish I could have gone..."

"To Hogwarts?" Fred asked as I nodded. "I don't, and then some other guy could have swept you off your feet before I ever got the chance to."

I looked up at Fred and smiled, "I love you Fred Weasley."

"So cliché." Fred stated with an eye roll as I frowned.

"Well how else am I supposed to say it, Mr. Weasley?"

Fred smirked as he cupped my face in his hands as he leaned down towards me, "Like this." He said, "I." he said placing a kiss on my forehead, "love," he kissed my nose, "you." Then his lips met my mouth as I smiled into the kiss, placing my hand on his. The kiss didn't last long, because before I knew it, he had pulled away and was now staring down at me with a grin.

"And you saw I'm cliché." I said with a smile as Fred smirked.

"What can I say? After being with you so long, it sort of grows on me, Miss Riddle."

"Yeah well, you know what I learned from you?" I asked standing up on my tip toes nearing Fred's face, he looked down at me with eager eyes as my lips grazed his.

"What?" he whispered quietly as I smiled.

"Teasing." I said as I brushed his lips and quickly pulled away from him with a smirk. "You're right, teasing you is fun." I said with a smirk as Fred glared down at me and tried to pull me into his arms but I quickly made a break for it.

"Come back here Miss Riddle and let me snog you!" He yelled as I blushed.

"Never!" I called back as I ran off towards the rest of the family with a large grin plastered to my face.

Nothing was hurting anymore, everything was perfect, and everyone was happy. I was finally happy to be with Fred, to have a family of my own. Clary was no longer alone. She had friends, and she would soon have more, and one day she would soon fine her person, just like I had found mine in Fred Weasley. Forever and always, nothing would go wrong.

Somewhere, standing in the darkest corner of Kings Cross stood a dark watching the scene in front of him. Watching the girl with the curly brown hair, he watched from the distance and he smiled. He would soon get what he wants; his plan would soon fall into place. He looked out towards the retreating train, smiling as he saw from the distance with his yellow eyes, the little girl with the curly blonde hair smiling, unknowingly, of what is yet to come.

The dark figure laughed as he imagined the things he would do, of the things that the happy family unknowingly would have to face, on Clary's seventeenth birthday.

This is only the beginning for some and the end for others.

The End

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, so the age gap is suppose to be in there. I know it may drive some people nuts (it drives me nuts a little now considering I'm going back through my stories and editing/updating things). But alas, it has to be there in order for the spin off story about Clary to work.

Spin-off Clary story is called "Clary Riddle and the Man with the Nefarious Eyes"

Check it out, don't check it out if the time gap makes you upset/annoyed it's all good. Glad you all who have read this series up till now have liked it thus far!

Check out these Peeps: xxTheDreamerxx, the_chosen_one, 3DaysfromLove, IAmGeorge, IAmFred, IAmtheWeasleyTwins, Georgerocks_3_2_1, and others of course, but like always i can't remember! I will write them down someday i promise!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. LIKE. (On facebook)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 572 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
16K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...
189K 9.4K 37
Waldosia: n. [Brit. wallesia] a condition characterized by scanning faces in a crowd looking for a specific person who would have no reason to be the...
10.5K 285 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...