The Love Affair(Good Wife Bet...

By latoyamb

Like every ordinary wife, Nicole had a lot of little wishes which she expected her husband to fulfil for her... More

Meet the characters
THE AFFAIR
Open Arms
obidient wife
Seductive mistress
suspicious wife
Making love to his wife
married and his mistress
We have so much in common
Make up your mind
Strange visit
The love of a mistress
Wife or his Mistress
Dinner is served
fulfil your duties dear wife
Ride me!!
Threat
Cheater
All Under Control
His BestFriend and The Mrs
Awkward Encounter!!Mrs/Mistress
Pregnant
Bumping into them
Abortion
The Baby
Husband Bend Wife Over
Lose Your Baby Too
Baby Romano On Board
Twins
The Affair Revealed
Shattered
Confrontation
Good Wife OR Better Mistress
Divorce Paper's
Wife Falls
miscarriage
Matriarch And Mistress
Pleasure Him
Pills
Bonus Chapter
N-I-C-O-L-E-T-T-E!!!!!!
KILL HER
My Wife
Scandalous Baby Cover-Up!!?
Blame Game
Apology Accepted
Beg Me To Touch You
Wake Up
Tie Her Up
Whip
Into Married Woman
IS She Fit To Fall Pregnant?
CatFight
Determined To Frisk Me
Nothing happened between Conrad and me."
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Medical Examination
Facebook
Special Moments
Couple's Phone
Visit
Screenshot
Test Results
My Own Free Will
Allow Me To Fall For You Again?
"We will soon,"
Brownie, Nicole and Gabriela
Brownie has destroyed the woman.
Tables Turn
Ace
Hotel
"Guess who?" asks a deep, seductive voice.
"I'll wait for the day when Alex isn't your husband then."
Oh, did you miss me last night?"
The Kiss
John and Gabriella
Our Little Secret
Pasta
S.O.S
In His Touch
Possessive
Grandma is Grandma
Forbidden Lust
Glitter Can Be Gold
Drugged
The Difference Between Wife and Mistress
Claim You
Future Wife?
Chosen Bride
Heir
New Matriarch
Conspiring
Kidnapped
Birthday
Fake
Family Ties
Disappointment is better than hopelessness
Best Part
Our Gift
Drugging Her
Mother And Baby
Chameleon
He's A Bad Man
Be Nicole For Tonight
His Obsession
I Need Your Help
His True Face
Crumbling
Important Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their Lives In His Hands
The Plan
Happy Couple
Last Chance I'll Ever Give You
If I Die She Dies With Me

"Nicole? Will you let me love you?"

565 9 13
By latoyamb

John taps on the photo to enlarge it. Nicole sees it from the corner of her eyes: a couple in love kisses soulfully in front of beautiful mountain scenery and a view of the city. The photo is so clear that she can see Alex's tongue brushing against her lips. Intense hormones seem to pour out of the photo.

The woman in the photo is so strange to her—her cheeks are flushed and her face expresses some unrecognizable emotion. Nicole doesn't like herself in the photo. Through some trick of the camera, her passive acceptance of the kiss looks like an uncontainable passion.

"Alex, you're so sick for taking this photo!" she hisses.

"You don't like it?" Alex asks playfully, "I think I might have it enlarged and hung on our bedroom wall."

He looks at her flushed cheeks and windblown hair and feels an uncontainable emotion.

"Well," Nicole says, smoothing her hair, "Perhaps I'll have my next lover photoshopped in over your face."

"You know how to ruin the romance," Alex says, scowling.

He throws the mobile phone back to John, "Send the picture to Dr. Meyer."

"So that was his real purpose!" Nicole thinks, "What a possessive chauvinist! He doesn't love or even want me; he just can't bear the thought of another man loving or wanting me. What a pathetic neurotic—he can send it to the whole world if he wants to!"

Knowing that she can't stop him, she decides to stop wasting her time with him. She turns sharply and walks toward the elevator, her high heels clicking on the marble floors with every step. Fortunately for her, he gets a phone call and hurries away talking on the phone.

Nicole arrives at her office and flops into her chair. Her lips are hot and she can still smell his unique scent on her skin. She grabs a tissue to rub away the scent.

Romano Mansion

By the time Alex arrived at their Room it was late at night.

Close to 1 am to be precise.

Closing the door quietly, Alex strode to their room. He toed off his shoes, and whipped his shirt off over his head. Opening the door, Alex saw Nicole laid on her back, with her hair spread out on the pillows. The blankets were tossed off her body, leaving her body exposed. The blush colored satin nightgown skimmed her body. Leaning over her body, Alexandro kissed Nicole's lips softly until she responded to his kiss. Blinking her eyes, she pulled back, dazed at his half naked body hovering over her. Breathless, Nicole asked, "What are you doing, Alex?"

Skimming his nose across her chest, he gently placed his hands on her hips.

"What I should've done the moment you came back home . Worshiping your body until you believed every word out of my mouth."

"But-"

Capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, Alex ran his hands up and down her arms, until they were once again at her hips. He would never do anything intimate without Nicole's consent, but he would try his hardest to convince him into their bed.

He was a man after all. Pulling away, he kissed up and down her neck, loving the way her body silently arched into his mouth, and hands. His lips travelled the expanse of her chest and back to her lips. Needing to catch her breath, she sighed and Alex's strong hands kept rubbing her body through her silk nightgown.

"Nicole? Will you let me love you?"

She stared into his eyes, and could see nothing but raw want and desire. Nicole was always responsible.The only thing she ever wanted for herself was to leave Alexandro Romano . She wanted to be selfish for one night. Even if it would be one last last .

"Yes. Love me, Alexandro."

Sliding the gown up and over her body, he groaned aloud at how she was spread out before him.

"Nicole Romano. My favorite dessert."

Flushing with heat, Nicole sat up before wrapping her arms around his neck, and sitting in his lap. Kissing him feverishly, she panted when she felt him grip her backside. Sliding her hands in his pants, she moaned when she felt how hard he was. His cock was already hard and it took everything in her to not mount the man right now. Pulling away from her lips, Alex placed his forehead against hers.

"Nicole. God, that feels so good. But stop, baby. I want to pleasure you first." Shaking her head, she pushed him back on the bed. Surprised lit his eyes when she took off her gown before leaning over and placing kisses on his naked chest.

"No, Alex. I want you in my mouth first."

He groaned at her dominance and the way she licked her lips before sliding down his body. Running her hands over the ridges in his abs, Nicole moaned appreciatively when his muscles tightened from her touch. Kissing each ridge, she slid lower until she pulled his underwear and pants below his knees. His eager cock sprang forward, and Nicole griped the large thick base before circling his slit and licking the underside of his balls. Swearing under his breath, Alex arched into her mouth and hands. Placing his hands on her head, he gently guided her mouth as she was pleasuring him like no one else could.

"Nicole, baby, I'm not going to last."

Pulling off his manhood with a pop she smirked.

"I don't want you to. Come in my mouth, Honey."

Groaning louder, Alexandro gripped her hair as she deep-throated him. Stiffening, he called her name like a prayer before coming into her mouth. While he tried catching his breath, Nicole slid his pants the rest of the way off before crawling up his body. The mild aftershocks of his body only pleased Nicole. She was glad to know that she could pleasure her husband. With his sexual resume, she was glad that she even had the courage to be as bold as she did. Glancing down at her, he smirked.

"Well, Mrs. Romano. I must say that I've always thought you had a talented mouth. Glad to see I wasn't mistaken."

Giggling, she hid her head in his chest. Sliding his body down so they were eye-level he raised his brow. "Please don't tell me you're getting all shy now." Running his hands up and down her sides, Alex raised Nicole's leg over his hip. Leaning forward, he kissed her deeply moaning at how wet her core was. Circling her entrance, he thrusts one, then two fingers inside of her, marveling at how beautiful she looked when her head was thrown back in passion. Licking her lips with his tongue, he continued circling her mouth until she opened for him once more. After several seconds, she pulled away.

"Alex. I need you inside of me now."

Without hesitation, Alex slid inside of Nicole trying not to come from how tight she was gripping him. Hitching her leg up higher, Nicole wrapped her hands around his neck, staring into Alex's emotion-filled eyes. Moving inside of her, being with Nicole, was everything he remembered and more. He felt even more of an idiot from letting this woman escape from his gaze. But, he knew that there would be no next time. Nicole Romano was his, and always would be.

Turning them quickly until nicole was on her back, he placed her legs over his shoulders, and began to increase speed. Scratching his back, Nicole arched further into his grueling pace, whimpering at how he kept hitting the one spot that was making her go insane with pleasure.

"Alex. Alex. Alex!"

Sitting up, Nicole gripped Alex's hair kissing his lips, and any other part of him she could reach. Sweat dripping off his body Alex increased his pace even more, which caused Nicole to shake her head. Breathless, she called his name.

"Alex. Baby, I don't think I can come anymore."

Pulling out of her he slid down her body, opened her legs wider, and began stroking her with his tongue.

"Ungh!"

Gripping his hair harshly Nicole felt tears of pleasure run down her cheeks. She didn't think she could take this type of pleasure from him all at one time. Just as she was about to fall over the edge, Alex pulled away.

"Alex!"

Kissing her thighs, he gently removed her hands from his hair, and gripped them in his own.

"I don't think, I just, I-"

She knew she was blubbering, but couldn't seem to stop. Alex slid back inside of her, and began sucking on her neck feverishly. Nothing could be heard from the two except breathless pants, and wet bodies sliding against one another.

"Come for me Nicole," He whispered against her lips. "Come for me baby."

"Ah!"

Nicole had never come so hard in her entire life. Alex followed her quickly groaning once more before collapsing beside her body. Placing her hand on his chest, Nicole sighed.

"Alexandro," Was the last thing she remembered saying before collapsing in an exhausted sleep.

Waking up the next morning Nicole's eyes blinked open to the fresh smelling scent of-

Flowers?

Smiling, she sat up when she saw three bouquets full of wildflowers. They were beautiful, and brought tears to her eyes simply because they were here favorite flowers.

"You look beautiful like that you know."

Blushing, she ran her hand over her wild hair.

"I look crazy."

Shaking his head, Alex pushed himself off the door frame and walked further into her room.

"No, you don't. You look like a goddess surrounded by flowers."

Kneeling beside her bed, he grabbed both of her hands and kissed them reverently.

" Nicole Romano, please forgive me for cheating and not treating you the way you should be treated.Every day I want you to wake up to something that makes you smile. I will work tirelessly to ensure than happens."

Tearing up at his honest words and hopeful eyes she spoke quietly.

Standing, he leaned over her and kissed her cheek.

Its all a dream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
114K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
173K 9.5K 18
"I have never done this before." he whispered while cupping her face. "Me too" she said looking at his eyes. "What? You... You have... I thought...
30.6K 602 35
Book completed✓ Do you know how it feels to want something you just know you can't have? To want it so badly that you would betray the one closest t...