𝓖𝓡𝓸𝓻𝔂 | Robert Gould Sha...

By luvlylillys

Josette Mikaelson is a descendant of a woman who was part of the Salem Witch trials that occurred in the late... More

Cast
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
Chapter NamesπŸ’•
Sneak Peek!!!
XIV
NOT CANNON TO THE STORY(SMUT) DONT READ IT SUCKS
XV
A/N
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Totaly not interesting
XXII

im sorry

172 1 2
By luvlylillys

[i'll be posting this in multiple books of mine]

i love writing this book so much and i won't quit yet, i've been working on some chapters but tbh i'm not the same as i used to be a year ago. all i cared about was writing and creating things but now that just all gone, yet i still want to do it but my brain won't cooperate, nor my hands, it's all in my heart and i can't push over that barrier.

i think it all started when i met my boyfriend, and i'm not my own person anymore, instead i've built my life around him, i can't find the motivation anymore and i'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting and being "loyal" to a story when i'm not loyal to any of you guys. i just wanted to let you all know my headspace since i've been silent for so long. i appreciate all the well wishes from you in my dms.

https://youtube.com/@luvlylillys9052

i also made a youtube account about books ofc , i have some ideas for my channel in the future, but i wanted to motivate myself to do more and i thought it would be kinda cool since you read my stuff but still don't know me as a person yet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 676 63
Book one in "The Reign of The Flame" series "If she became queen, she would be the end of us all." A disinherited princess and a kingdom on the verge...
36.9K 498 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
8.1K 163 49
In which a girl with the power to foretell the future does everything in her power to keep her best friend alive or in which two souls yearn to be...
1.9K 98 25
Callie, she's been from foster home to foster home ever since she witnessed the murder of her parents. Ever since then, she has been blaming herself...