𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...

By BlitzMikaelson

Klaus and Sabrina are Epic Loves. He's the infamous Original Hybrid and she's the Goody-Two-Shoes, and has a... More

᰻ᥒ𝗍r᥆ 𝗍᥆ ᥴһᥲrᥲᥴ𝗍ᥱrs
Synopsis
Klaus and Sabrina
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty

22 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

HALE HOUSE

The early next morning around 6:00 AM, Derek and Cora, and Colby, Piper and Celine are strolling through the woods in their big werewolf forms in a clearing in the woods nearby the Hale House.

Gabe and Sabrina are slowly transforming back into their normal selves, gently leaning against a rock as they're intimately making love.

With their golden werewolf eyes and baring their werewolf fangs, Gabe and Sabrina are exchanging low growls.

Gabe plants small kisses on her neck and Sabrina moans in lovable pleasure as he does with her arms around his neck.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange passionate looks at each other and kisses each other, she gently brushes his fluffy brown hair with her hands.

With their eyes back to normal and no longer baring their werewolf fangs, Gabe uses his wolf-speed to gently lays down Sabrina atop of the warm flat rock, proceeding to kiss each other, making love with each other.

Gabe cuddles Sabrina, with her sitting up in his arms, gently holding her close to him.

After their passionately making love, Gabe gently lays down Sabrina on the flat rock and he gently brushes her hair with his fingers.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that early morning, in Gabe's dimmed lit room, Gabe and Sabrina, both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her undies, are laying in his bed, underneath the plush bedcover.  He has his arm wrapped around her shoulder, cuddling her. The plush bedcover is covering her torso and lower half of her body and his lower half of his body, intertwining their fingers together.

"You guys are big werewolves." Sabrina said to her boyfriend, Gabe.

"Pretty cool, isn't it?" Gabe asked her in his English accent.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"We've been dating for a few weeks now, but I wanted to say " 'I love you' ". Gabe told her.

"I love you too." Sabrina told him, gently caress his cheek with her hand.

And Gabe kisses her, and she kisses him back.

⚜️⚜️

That morning, Gabe and Colby had left for their work at an auto shop.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina slowly walks into the main room and sees a young woman sitting at the coffee table.

"Hi." Sabrina greeted the young woman.

"Hi, I'm Sloan." Sloan greeted Sabrina. "And yes, I'm a witch."

"Okay." Sabrina said, and her phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Jesse

Sabrina answers her phone, slowly walks into the kitchen. "Hi, Jess."

"Hi, Sabrina. Can you meet me at Slater's coffee shop?" Jesse asked on the phone.

"Yeah, sure. I'm on my way." Sabrina replied, hanging up her phone, putting it in her jeans pocket and gently takes her blue canvas backpack and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S COFFEE SHOP

Jesse and Sabrina are sitting at the table across from each other.

"What's going on, Jesse? Are you okay?" Sabrina asked her best friend.

"I'm fine, and there's something I have to tell you." Jesse said.

"Okay, what is it?" Sabrina asked.

"Slater and I are getting married again." Jesse said.

Sabrina looks at Jesse, astonished. "Oh my gosh, really?"

"Yeah, really." Jesse replied with a small smile. "It's gonna be family and best friends and a small wedding. But the guys are worried that you won't be there."

"Of course I will. Although, I'm still apart of the HaLe wolves, of course, I'll be there." Sabrina said.

"Okay." Jesse said with a small smile, but becomes worried. "I know about the fight that happened in between you and Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol. You don't come around the Mikaelson Compound anymore, the Crescent Manor or even the Talamasca Caste. I mean, what the hell happened to you, Sabrina? The guys and I miss you."

"I don't know what happened." Sabrina said, not knowing herself. "Seems as though, I just caught up in the Hale wolves."

Jesse and Sabrina exchange calm looks at each other and gently holds each other's hands.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

That afternoon, At the auto shop, Colby and Gabe, and two other werewolves, are sitting atop of a table, drinking from their flasks, exchanging chuckles with each other.

Derek HaLe slowly walks up to doorway. "Gabe?"

Gabe looks at him. "Derek?"

"We need to talk." Derek said, slowly walking away.

Gabe gently leaps off the table and slowly walks after Derek. "Is it Sabrina? Is she alright? Am I in some trouble?"

Derek and Gabe slowly stopped walking and looks at each other.

"Sabrina's fine. And no, you're not in trouble, but we're leaving New Orleans." Derek tells Gabe.

"What?" Gabe said. "When?"

"Later on this evening." Derek said. "I know how much you care about Sabrina. And I also know that the two have become romantically close with each other."

"I'll talk to her before we leave." Gabe said.

"Alright." Derek replied.

Derek and Gabe exchange glum looks at each other and Derek walks away. And Gabe gently runs his hand in brown fluffy hair.

⚜️⚜️

That evening, Sabrina is wandering around in the French Quarter.

"Sabrina?" Gabe said.

Sabrina stopped walking and looks at her boyfriend. "Gabe? Hi."

"Derek's leaving New Orleans." Gabe tells her, glumly.

"When are you guys coming back?" Sabrina asked him.

"I don't know, but I just wanted to tell you. I don't know how long we're gonna be gone, but I am gonna miss you." Gabe said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Sabrina said.

Gabe and Sabrina hugs each other. And he plants a kiss on her cheek, gently pulls away from the hug.

"I'll keep in contact." Gabe said, gently caressing her cheek with his hand. "I love you, Sabrina."

"I love you too, Gabe." Sabrina said back to him.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they shares a hug.

Derek's cargo van slowly drives up to Gabe and Sabrina, and the passenger's car door win rolls down. It's Cora.

"Hi, Sabrina. I assume that Gabe has told you that we're departing from New Orleans." Cora said.

"Yeah." Sabrina said.

"Gabe." Cora said.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they're slowly drifts away from each other.

Gabe gets into the backseat of Derek's cargo van.

"We'll come back, Sabrina. You can hangout at our house anytime you want with Sloan." Derek said.

"Okay." Sabrina said.

Derek and Cora small waves at Sabrina and she small waves back at them.

Cora rolls back up the passenger car door window. And Derek drives away.

⚜️⚜️

HALE HOUSE

Sabrina slowly walks inside the living room and sees Sloan sitting at the windowsill with her small glass of bourbon.

"Sloan?" Sabrina greeted her.

"Hi, Sabrina." Sloan greeted her back. "So, it's just two of us girls here at the Hale House."

Sabrina gently sits down beside her on the windowsill. "Yeah."

"But no worries, Sabrina, you and I are gonna become buddies." Sloan said.

Sloan and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

shortly afterwards...

Sabrina slowly walks into the small bathroom, turning on the light switch. She looks at a pair of scissors and picks it up in her hand.

She looks at the mirror and small smiles to herself.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus is at the small balcony, looking at the buildings.

Klaus senses Sabrina and slowly turns around and slowly walks out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other, not knowing what to say to each other with the estrangement in between them.

"Hi." Sabrina greeted her estranged husband.

"Hello." Klaus greeted back, surprised, and slowly walks up to her, gently pulls off her beanie cap, revealing Sabrina's short hair. "You cut your hair."

"I did say that I was." Sabrina replied to him.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and gently hugs each other. Suddenly, Sabrina feels something hit her stomach as she pulls away from Klaus.

Sabrina looks at her stomach, which has a tranquilizer dart. She looks at Klaus.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said.

"The tranq dart will help." Klaus said.

Sabrina steps backwards, feeling the effects of the tranq dart and slowly falls over the second floor railing and onto the floor of the courtyard.

Elijah, Rebekah, Freya and Kol heard the commotion and slowly walks into the courtyard to see Sabrina laying on the floor, unconscious.

"Sabrina?" Rebekah said, walking up to her and kneeling down beside her.

Klaus gently walks down the stairs and gently sets down the tranquilizer dart gun on the coffee table.

"What the bloody hell did you do?!" Kol exclaimed to Klaus.

"I tranquilized her." Klaus said.

Sabrina slowly regains her conscious and finds herself laying on the floor of the courtyard.

"Sabrina?" Rebekah said.

Sabrina looks at Rebekah as her glow golden werewolf eyes slowly turns back to normal dark brown eyes and her werewolf fangs reverts back to normal.

"Sabrina?" Kol said.

Sabrina looks at Kol and Rebekah, and then, at Klaus and Elijah, and small smiles, implying that she's gonna be okay.

Klaus crouched down to Sabrina. "Welcome back, Cooper Wolf."

Klaus and Sabrina gently holds each other's hands.

Sabrina small smiles at Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya, who small smiles back at her.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Sabrina lays in bed, underneath the bedcover.

Klaus is gently leaning sideways on the doorframe. Elijah slowly walks up beside her.

"How is she?" Elijah asked about his sister-in-law.

"She's asleep." Klaus replied. "But I know she still remains a blood addict and she's still with the Hale wolves."

"Speaking of the Hale wolves, Marcel has informed me that they've departed from New Orleans. But Sabrina is romantically with Gabe." Elijah said.

"Such a love triangle that I'm in." Klaus said with a sense of humor.

Klaus and Elijah exchange small smiles at each other.

"Come along, Niklaus." Elijah said. "Freya may have a lead on Charlotte Petrova."

Klaus gently nodded and slowly walks with Elijah.

⚜️⚜️

In the study, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol Freya, and Marcel are in the study.

"How's Sabrina? Is she alright?" Marcel asked.

"She's gonna be fine. I tranquilized her. She's sleeping it off." Klaus said. "What of my mischievous crazy ex-girlfriend, Charlotte Petrova?"

"Since Charlotte Petrova is half witch. She cloaked herself. But I have to assume that she's not gonna remain cloaked for long." Freya said.

"I have Josh and Gia on the lookout for anything." Marcel said, walking away.

"And I'll go see if Vincent or Davina has anything." Freya said, walking away.

"And what of me?" Klaus asked.

"Stay here with Sabrina. She needs you." Elijah said to Klaus, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

After her nap, Sabrina slowly wakes up and looks at her husband, Klaus. "Klaus?"

"Hi, love." Klaus greeted her, sitting down on the bed. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." Sabrina replied. "I'm so sorry, Klaus. I hurt you, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol. I said those things to you."

"I forgive you." Klaus said to her, gently holding her hand in his hand. "It wasn't you, Sabrina. We all have a darkness within us, but it's up to us to embrace it or not."

"Yeah. Even a good person has their limits, huh?" Sabrina said.

"Yeah." Klaus replied with a small smile. "And I really don't want to share your romantic affections with Gabe."

"I know. But I can love two men." Sabrina said, referring to Klaus and Gabe.

"I love you too." Klaus said, plants a kiss on her knuckles. "Always and Forever."

"Always and Forever." Sabrina replied.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and gently brushes her short hair with his fingers, exchanging another small smiles at each other.

shortly afterwards...

Klaus and Sabrina has fallen asleep on the bed with him laying beside her, gently cuddling her.

Sabrina's phone buzzes on the nightstand, causing Klaus to wake up and picks up her phone and looks at it.

Annoyed with Gabe's flirty text messages with his wife, Klaus slowly sits up straight and dials Gabe's phone number on Sabrina's phone.

"Sabrina?" Gabe said.

"She's unavailable as of right now." Klaus told Gabe on the phone. "I know that our estrangement has caused her to seek comfort from you and it became romantic, but don't ever text or phone contact her again."

"It's up to her, Klaus. Not you." Gabe replied on the phone, and hangs up the phone.

Klaus gently puts Sabrina's phone back on the nightstand and looks at her as she sleeps.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 24
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.❞ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚. It's been a few mon...
108K 2K 17
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version. Read Starry Darkness (TVD 1,2,3,4) and Smitten Storm (TO, 1,2,3) for the rewritten version of Danielle'...
4K 196 26
The sequel to FAELY ⚜️ The Originals. It wasn't Love at first, but it was an attraction. Klaus Mikaelson and Alexa Holland's relationship started slo...
701K 19.4K 92
Trapped for a thousand years in a coffin, only to be awoken by the brother of the person she'd been hidden from in the first place. It seemed her onl...