Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Story on Patreon
This Author Would Like to Know

SATE is getting published!

828 9 1
By EXOtic_Devil

If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that Spider and the Elf is getting published! The book is currently up for preorder through almost all Amazon stores, and it will release March 15, 2023! The paperback will be available for order on release day.

I've written this book nearly 10 years ago, and since then, I've changed a lot to make it better and worth the story I wanted to tell. I've edited, revised, added new scenes, and more details to make the story flow better and to give a deeper insight into the relationships and characters. At its core, the story hasn't changed much, but anyone who read the draft version (on wattpad, inkitt, patreon) will notice the changes.

To conform to Amazon guidelines, the book will be taken down from inkitt on March 5, but will remain on Patreon as it is my "official website".

I want to thank every one of my readers for getting me this far and giving me an audience to share my love with. Thank you for all the love and support you have shown me.

This is the first of many books I will publish thanks to your support. I look forward to all that's to come.

With love,

Rima ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.6K 30
πŽπ‘πˆπ†πˆππ€π‹ I am no special vampire. Actually, I am a Newborn by their standards. I don't have any special title or bloodline to the original v...
12.1K 661 50
I'm playing a very dangerous game, or so I've been told. I've also been told to care more about keeping myself alive. But this isn't about me. This i...
134 16 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
762K 20.2K 64
What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a pureblood vampire Prince. Purebloods are consi...