𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WO

15.5K 493 869
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWO

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 up way too early and couldn't go back to bed, so here she was straightening the last bit of hair that was left. she ran her hair through it, satisfied when she felt no knots.

the time on her alexa read seven twenty, which ment she sometime get ready before she went to school. the girl had already picked out her outfit from the night before which was yellowed theme.

a sp5der websuit hoodie, black cargos and her air jordan fours. she gently put the on yellow fun day beanie on top of her head that read 'mea culpa' in a wavy font.

the lightskin girl grabbed her backpack off the desk she sat it on last night and slinged it around her shoulders.

she smelled the smell of waffles from the living room and jogged downstairs. "mornin princesa." she heard her father greet her making her smile. "hi pa." she spoke feather like.

"i didn't see you yesterday night when i came home. you went out?" when celeste had come home it was almost eight meaning her dad was already home but as soon as her face met the pillow last night she was she was ou like a light.

"oh yeah, i did." she didn't even know that she was smiling until her cheeks started to hurt. "oh? with who? last time i checked the only person you talk to is music." her father remarked making her hit his shoulder slightly.

"with a friend, i guess." she simply replied not knowing if darrian was her friend or a short aqcuataince. her dad turned around from the stove, sliding her a plate of waffles.

"okay.. but i'm coming home tonight around eleven so don't be out to late." he poked her nose making her scrunch her face up. "it was one time, i probally won't go anywhere anytime soon." she replied munching on her food but her father wasn't convinced.

"lo que digas cél.." her dad trailed making her groan in annoyance knowing he didn't belive her. the two started talking about the start of their week and things they have missed in the previous days.

the alarm celeste had scheduled on her apple watch had rung and she got off the stool that was connected to the island of the kitchen.

she gave her dad a side hug and he kissed her forehead which she rubbed off infront of his face. "you ruinin my make up pa." she whined as she grabbed her jacket off the rack.

"too grown!" he yelled as she was walking out the front door, "love you too!" she laughed quietly before walking to the train station. and as  always she had her headphones in her ears.

she went through her hoodie pocket and smacked her teeth in annoyance when she couldn't find the metro card.

which ment she would have to go through the gate door which also meant she would have to wait for someone to open to slip through.

it was like god heard her prayers when she saw a group of three boys go through the door. she was gonna wait for someone else to go through since they were being extremely loud and didn't want to seem like she was following them.

tho one of the boys noticed her who was of course darrian. "leste! ova hea!" she knew by the voice and name she was called it was the boy she shared her sandwich with.

celeste made eye contact with him and quickly walked through the gate door behind him. "thank you d." she thanked him in which he just nodded.

"you that celeste girl right?" a boy that looked a tad darker than the two spoke up. celeste nodded confused on how people even knew her. "oh aii, i'm notti tho." he smiled as he dapped her up and she smiled a bit in return.

he was gonna say something else until the other lightskin boy shoved him."aye move nigga! it's my turn." he shoved him then flashed a toothy smile to celeste.

"wasgood celeste?" he smiled at her making her smile softly back at him. "bro don't──push me bro." the two went back and forth while darrian and celeste watched the brothers.

celeste scooted a bit closer to darrian softly tapping his shoulder, "they okay?" she whispered lowly as she motioned to the two boys that were now tackling eachother on the floor but laughing at the same time.

"yeah, they brothers." he replied to her in the same volume making her nod in understanding, "aii let's go. the train here." darrian grabbed her hand and put it in his.

DURING LUNCH CELESTE usually sat by herself in the back of the cafeteria with her headphones stuffed deep into her ears while was doing missing work.

but today it would be different since darrian had instited for her to sit with his friends but celeste wasn't convinced yet.

the bell for lunch had just rung and darrian was walking with celeste with an arm wrapped around her shoulder. "c'mon leste, jus sit with us for today and if youn' like it you can go back to where you was sittin before." he said turning to face her.

she bit her lip in thought and nodded. "you tha best leste, now come on." he dragged her to the cafeteria table he he sat.

celeste sat in the corner of the table not trying to be seen or noticed. darrian sat beside her, talking with his other friends. she brung out a bag of takis secretly out her bag not trying to share with anyone else.

expect darrian.

she tapped his knee making him face towards her, "you want?" she put the takis bag in his direction. "yea, thank you leste." he grabbed a handful of the spicy chips and ate it

"nigga where did that spawn from?" dd gestured to the takis in his hand while darrian just shrugged in response.

"yo wassup twin." notti shoved dd out the way to dap up celeste. "so like.. if he can't break bread he fake." notti recited the tiktok while shrugging making celeste snicker and put the takis on the table.

"see, this why you ma twin." he said while munching on the takis making celeste smile slightly. darrian turned his head to face celeste who was scrolling on the purple phone that was placed on her lap.

she felt staring and turned her head to face darrian. she crumpled her eyebrows together, worried because he was just staring. "what's wrong?" dairran was brought out his gaze by his newly favorite sound. her voice.

"nun, you look pretty." he bluntly said without thinking making her cheeks flow crimson red. truth is that celeste found herself smiling more around darrian than ever. and she never smiled in in public this much.

"thank you." she muttered her cheeks still pink as ever. darrian decided to turn the conversation fearing she made her uncomfortable. "what period you got gym?" he asked while twirling a piece of her straightened hair around his index finger.

"next period." she responded quietly. darrian nodded in acknowledgment, "me too. how come i neva see you?" celeste just shrugged at the question, ignoring the feeling that bubbled in her stomach when he said that.

there conversation was quickly interrupted by another lightskin boy plopped down next notti dapping him up. "my son." celeste took in his features and saw that he looked very alike to dd and notti.

"who this?" the boy said still dapping her up even tho he didn't know her. celeste picked up that dd and notti were both liked that, they welcomed anyone who was friends with their friends and vice versa.

"this twinnie." notti said still fucking the takis up. "oh aii, wassup ma names jay." jay said smiling at her, the new york accent clearly dripping from his voice. "celeste." she muttered quietly leaning towards to darrian more.

while the lightskin girl was scrolling on her phone jay mouthed something to darrian while smirking. "this you?" he mouthed and darrian instantly shook his head.

jay nodded not convinced and started munching in the takis that layed opended for the opposite side were celeste was sitting.

soon the bell rung and and it was there que to go to there next class. celeste got up from her seat and put her beanie on the table. jay saw the beanie and grabbed it looking at the design. "yo, this mad cool. can i wear it?" jay smiled celeste making him dimples pop out.

she couldn't find herself saying no to his smile so she just nodded smiling softly at him."thank you bro!!" he smiled more with his teeth and took of his amiri cap off making his brothers laugh hysterically.

"yo this nigga a megamind forreal." darrian laughed while the other brothers laughed harder from the joke. "you know what it neva was? that serious. it was neva tha serious." jay huffed and walked away from the table probally skipping his next class.

"ight we out, lesgo brutha." dd dragged notti with him leaving darrian and celeste alone. celeste took her back and sligned it over her shoulders. darrian immediately wrapped hand around her shoulder and started walking to the gymnasium.

darrian didn't miss the fact that some girls were mugging the two, mostly celeste but they instantly stopped when they saw darrian's glare at them and how he leaned to celeste more

the two separated ways to go down to the locker rooms. celeste had changed into her grey nike tech sweatpants, a white cropped shirt. she switched her jordan's for her air forces not trying to mess up the jordans.

the lightskin pulled her straightened hair into a low ponytail then walked out of the locker room to see people playing different sports.

she usually played basketball in a random court or played volleyball with a large group of people. she walked over to the court that had people from her class and waiting on the bench for when it was her turn to rotate in.

her eyes roamed around the room until it landed on a certain domican boy who was jogging up the stairs from the locker room with dd.

she found herself looking over his outfit which was red sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt matched with his red thunder fours. it was simple but celeste wouldn't lie and say that it wasn't attractive.

it looked like he was looking for someone so she looked away not knowing that he was looking for her. darrian found her small figure and walked over to her. "why yo pretty ass sittin alone?" he called her pretty for the second time and put his hand out for her to take and interlocked them.

celeste shrugged and walked to wherever he was pulling her to. "aii, so you kno how to play basketball right?" he questioned and she nodded in response. "ight. yo jigaboos get off tha court, it been five fuckin minutes!" he yelled harshly at the people who were previously on the court.

darrian pulled celeste on his team and separated there interlocked hands. the game started and it was safe to say that celeste was making most shots along with darrian since dd couldn't shoot to save a life.

when the three minute game to an end darrian bursted out laughing when he saw dd's face which was an angry expression. "ma nigga, you made no shots!!" darrian teased him while celeste stifled a laugh.

"get off ma dick, dickrider." dd huffed before shoving him resulting a playful fight between. celeste just watched the scene playout, smiling softly to herself grateful that she could refer to them as friends.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE ──── this was lil filler, but next chapter boutta be good !! see ya soon pookies .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 60 14
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ."
1.4M 15.9K 56
A world of dd, ddot and notti. Y'all turned this into a smut book yall lil freaks😐
278K 6.8K 66
︎♡︎ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You can't fight fire with fire." He said as s...
5.4K 87 5
𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫...