Bound To You

By KenleyCopeland

After getting fired from her job for no reason, Izuku Midoriya ends up upset and desperate to find a way to m... More

1: Two Lines
2: Oops!
3: Hello Stranger
4: Trouble
5: Bounce Back
6: Madness
7: Impurities
8: Cold Heart
9: Try My Luck
10: Red Lights
11: Prism
12: Good to Me
13: You Think
14: Odd Sense
15: Thumping
16: We Must Love
17: Gentleman
18: What Can I Do?
19: Easy
20: Savior
21: Invisible Touch
22: Hurdle
23: Easy Lover
24: Light Switch
25: Love Paranoia
26: Fairy
27: Love Distance
28: Don't Want My Heart
29: Get Away
30: Crazy Sexy Cool
31: Dr. Bebe
32: Going Crazy
33: Exodus
34: Villain
35: Truth
36: Guilty Pleasure
37: Eye On You
38: Lost to Paradise
39: Animals
40: Evil
41: Bad Love
42: Monster
43: Tear Drop
44: Thunder
45: Juliet
46: Glue
47: Yours
48: INVU
50: Sting
51: Mirror
52: Back on my Bulls**t
53: Mmmh
54: Forgive Me
55: Last Piece
56: Propose
57: Beautiful
58: Trauma
59: Trauma
60: Disappeared
61: Punishment
62: This Little Girl
63: Paranoia
64: White Noise
65: 28 Reasons
66: Light Switch
67: Sweet True Lies
68: Gorgeous
69: Love Theory
70: The Chance of Love
71: Playdate
72: I Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore
73: Think About You
74: Head Over Heels
Epilogue

49: Case 143

111 7 0
By KenleyCopeland

"It's good to know that you're feeling better, Midoriya." Shoto noted. 

"Mn, you too, and I wish you the best of luck in your next relationship, just try not to become too obsessive." 

"Right, and Bakugo." Shoto paused, looking over at the blond. 

"Ha? What the hell d'you want now?" 

"Just take good care of Midoriya, because if you don't, I'm sure she'll tell me and I'll have to be the one to knock some sense into you next time." Shoto added, which ticked the blond off. 

"Why you– LIKE I'D LET HER RUN TO YOU AFTER THE SHIT YOU'VE PULLED!!!" 

"Take care, Todoroki." 

"Yah– Don't be nice to him!?!?!" And soon the two of them watched as Shoto waved goodbye and was out of their sight.

"Sorry I have to crash at your place now, Katsuki, but since I no longer have an apartment under my name, I don't know anyone else that'd want to let me live with them." Izuku expressed the second the blond unlocked the front door to his place. 

"Why're you saying sorry when you're gonna live here with me now that we're engaged?" he asked. 

"T-Technically we're not engaged though since I don't have a ring." 

"We're engaged, and you acknowledged it at the hospital in front of our parents," he noted. 

"T-That's true... I guess it can't be helped then. Hmph, I'm sure you won't mind me living here, right Takashi?" she joyfully asked the big dog as he began to wag his tail. 

"You don't mind me taking up some of your space do I, huh?"

"Oi– Deku." 

The greenette lifted up her head to look at the blond, only for him to gently push her against the wall and slam his lips straight onto hers. 

"Mn! K-Katsuki... wait! Mn!" she breathed only to feel his tongue enter her mouth with a bit of force. 

He clasped his left hand with her right hand tightly against the wall while having his right arm wrap around her waist and pulling her closer to him, easily making her melt. And when they finally broke away, all that the blond could do was rest his forehead on top of her shoulder while panting to catch his breath. 

"Hah~ I've been waiting all day to do that." he breathed. 

"H-Huh? But... BUT WE DID THE SAME THING THIS MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP!!!" she yelled. 

"Yeah, but we were forced to stop cause of that annoying doc." 

"That doesn't mean we should do this in the doorway!" she blurted. 

"Don't care, it's my place so I can do whatever I want." he sighed as he leaned in once more. 

"K-Kacchan, wait!"

Ring~~~

The two of them stopped, looked at each other and could hear the ring echoing louder. "I-I think that's your phone ringing." she pointed out. 

"Tch– Just ignore it." 

"No way! You better answer your phone before you end up missing something important!" she exclaimed, pushing his face away. 

"I'm already missing something important right now." 

"Just answer it!" 

"Hah– Fine." he groaned as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to see it was Best Jeanist calling. 

"Dammit, what?" 

"Oh good, you decided to answer, Mr. Dynamite." 

"This better be good as to why you're calling me right now." 

"Katsuki!" the greenette angrily whispered. 

"Fine, what is it?" 

"Did you forget you have patrol this afternoon? And whether you like it or not, you need to be here, no excuse. I expect you to be here at the agency in 30 minutes or less." Best Jeanist responded, only to hang up on the blond.

"Dammit, what's so hard about me wanting to spend time with someone I like?" he complained. 

"Is it work?" 

"Yeah, a stupid patrol." he groaned. 

"Then you have no choice but to go." 

"But–"

"No buts Katsuki! You're the Number 1 hero, which means you have a big reputation, and the second you start slacking, people will notice! So go now before you get in trouble" she demanded. 

"Hah~ why don't you just go with me?" 

"I am in no condition to go with you since my feet still need to heal! And the second people see us together, they will swarm us, and I don't need that to happen! I'll be just fine here at your place, so go on your patrol." she added in a stern tone. He wanted to laugh at how cute her angry face looked, but since this was a serious matter, he had no choice but to agree. 

"Fine. I'll go, but don't make a mess." 

"Got it." he sweetly pecked her forehead, put his jacket and shoes back on and was out the door. 

"I'll be waiting for you when you get back!" she added, easily making him want to stay instead of leave.

"Aha! There he is, the Number 1 hero!" Kirishima announced. 

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Katsuki growled. 

"Nah, we were just wanting to see if you had a nice night last night after the banquet." Kaminari joked. 

"I'm fine, so don't even bother trying to make me feel better." 

'Dammit, of all times why did it have to be now when Deku's at my place and I finally get to spend time with her? This patrol better be quick since I've got someone waiting for me at home.' he thought. 

"Bakugo." 

The blond flinched when he recognized that voice, and he spun himself around to see Shoto standing right behind him. 

'You– You gotta be shitting me?!?!?' 

"Hey Todoroki, thanks for joining us since Sero can't!" Kirishima cheered. 

"You– You knew he was coming?" Katsuki growled with glaring eyes. 

"It's just for this one patrol, and Todoroki will be a big help." Kaminari added. 

'I fucking hate this... WHY CAN'T I JUST GO HOME?!?!?'

"Wow, now that I look at this place, Katsuki really is a clean freak, there's not even a speck of dust anywhere." Izuku noted as she analyzed the place she was now going to be living at. She couldn't help but explore every nook and cranny of the place, as she never got to do this when she was dating Shoto since he still lives with his family. 

"I guess there really is a bigger difference between the Number 1 and Number 2 heroes than I thought, huh, Takashi?" 

Woof! 

"Well the good thing is that I don't have to worry about allowing pets here since you're here, Takashi." Izuku added as she looked over at the couch to see the sleeping black cat that she rested there when they got there. 

"Oh yeah, now that I think about it, what does his bedroom look like?" she questioned, which led to the dog leading her there right away.

"Woah~ Even his bedroom is clean... 'Sniff' 'Sniff' and it even smells like him in here too!" she pointed out with surprise. 

Woof woof! 

The greenette followed the dog straight into the bathroom, which was another surprise to her by how big it was, but the dog was leading her to the closet. 

"Hm? Why the closet?" she asked as she could only follow the dog and opened the door leading into the closet. 

She turned the light on to see rows and rows of clothes hung up nice and neatly. Formal clothes on one side and casual clothes on the other, all while the scent of caramel lingered around. 

"Wow, I don't even think I had my closet organized this much. Oh! Maybe one of these sweatshirts might be my size since he has so many!" she chirped as she started going through the hangers of sweatshirts and looked at each and every one of them and the size. 

To her disappointment, all of them were his size, which made her realize she was starting to lose it.

"What's wrong with me, there's no way he'd have my size here when we still barely know each other. Hm?" As she was about to leave the closet, she happened to see something in the corner of her eye which easily caught her attention. 

"Ah– Is that..." she approached the rack of hangers and grabbed the sleeve and was in shock. 

"No way! This is a limited edition of an All Might sweatshirt that came out years ago where only 100 of them were made! I remember that I even tried to purchase one when they came out, but since they were sold in just a few minutes, I couldn't get one. Wow~ so cool! Maybe I should try it on!" she cheered as she carefully took it off the hanger and pulled it on.

"Woah~ It's a lot bigger than I thought." she noted as she looked at herself in the mirror to see the sweatshirt going down to her thighs. 

"I wonder how Katsuki managed to get this, unless he's a big fan of All Might like I am, then that would be awesome. Ack! I shouldn't wear this since it's a limited edition! I should put it back!" she told herself as she tried to take it off herself as delicately as she could and hung it back on the hanger and put it back where it belongs. 

"Huh, now that I'm looking at it, Katsuki has a lot of nice sweatshirts too, not just formal stuff. Ah–" she looked through the racks again and noticed a different sweatshirt from all the rest. It was a black sweatshirt with a large orange X across it, something she easily knew. 

"Oh, this design is based off of Katsuki's suit, that's cool. Hmm..." she paused as she felt the fabric and could smell strong caramel from this sweatshirt. 

"Maybe... Maybe wearing it for a bit won't be a bad idea. I-I'll just wear it until he gets back since it's his clothes, so what could go wrong?" 

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

I'm just gonna say this now, but there's absolutely gonna be fluff in the next chapter! And it's gonna be good, promise!

Gonna post 2 more chapters later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
148K 4.3K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
683K 22.9K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
338K 12.3K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...