How I cope || Wilbur Soot

By rxvenclxw08

After a three year relationship between 21 year old Mackenzie and 22 year old Noah it sadly comes to an end... More

Chapter 1~ how i cope
Chapter 2~ musician, huh?
Chapter 3~ not so fast
Chapter 4~ no big deal
Chapter 5~ take a break
Chapter 6~ little brother
Chapter 7~ what song?
Chapter 8~ how could you?
Chapter 9~ you're right
Chapter 10~ our tour guide
Chapter 11~ know too much
Chapter 12~ influencer
Chapter 13~ too convincing
Chapter 14~ love birds
Chapter 15~ just you wait
Chapter 16~ fifth row
Chapter 17~ we tried
Chapter 18~ no answer
Chapter 19~ it felt worse
Chapter 20~ so do you
Chapter 21~ i dont dance
Chapter 22~ my turn
Chapter 23~ always
Chapter 24~ what hoodie?
Chapter 25~ karaoke night
Chapter 26~ you knew?
Chapter 27~ escape place
Chapter 28~ darling
Chapter 29~ biggest regret
Chapter 30~ nice job
Chapter 31~ finally back
Chapter 32~ i could tell
Chapter 33~ whats up?
Chapter 34~ come with me
Chapter 35~ arcade day
Chapter 36~ shes not kidding
Chapter 37~ excuse me?
Chapter 38~ everything
Chapter 39~ id like that
Chapter 40~ ten times worse
Chapter 41~ first instinct
Chapter 42~ as she should
Chapter 43~ one of many
Chapter 44~ honestly
Chapter 45~ you're wanted
Chapter 46~ she needs you
Chapter 47~ overprotective
Chapter 48~ no reason
Chapter 49~ never better
Chapter 50~ who is it
Chapter 51~ shoot
Chapter 52~ i really am
Chapter 53~ whos this?
Chapter 54~ memory
Chapter 55~ not my day
Chapter 56~ my own one
Chapter 57~ the sweetest
Chapter 58~ that i am
Chapter 60~ best of luck
Chapter 61~ thats the one
Chapter 62~ speechless
Chapter 63~ its gorgeous
Chapter 64~ dont you
Chapter 65~ i love you

Chapter 59~ wait and see

558 17 1
By rxvenclxw08

I insisted everybody carried on to the car when I forgot my phone, which took a quick amount of convincing. It didn't take me long, and when I got back the only seat left empty was the drivers seat.

I chuckled to myself, and made my way closer to the car. Through the window I could see Wilbur on the phone to someone. I opened the drivers door, and got into the car.

I didn't say anything at first, knowing Wilbur was still on the phone. "I've got to go. Thank you, George. Thank Madison for me too." He spoke.

The fact he was talking to George is not what made my head snap in his direction. It was that he was thanking my best friend. He hung up the phone and placed it on the dashboard.

"Thank Madison? For what?" I questioned. He turned to me with a playful smile, and held out the keys for me.

"You'll have to wait and see." He still held the keys out for me, placing a quick kiss on my cheek. I hesitantly took the keys from him, eyeing him curiously.

"Okay..." I started the car and dropped my phone in Wilburs lap. He held onto it, making sure it didn't fall off as I began to pull out of our parking space.

"Where are we off to, Phil?" I asked, hoping for a quick answer as I drove to the exit of the car park.

"I have the directions on my phone, here." We managed to prop up Phils phone so I could see it, following the directions to wherever it was we were going.

We were 10 minutes into the car journey when the conversation lead back to the day I surprised the group. That was the start of the holiday, and this was the end.

What was so confusing, was how much had happened in such a short period of time. Wilbur was my boyfriend now, that explains it all.

"I felt like I couldn't move in the beginning." Wilbur laughed, and a genuine smile displayed on my face as I listened to their words.

"We could tell. We all got a greeting before you even managed to blink." Tubbo responded from the back of the car. "It was cute though, better than any other reunion I'd seen." He added.

"Yeah, you didn't hear his little remark." I playfully rolled my eyes, glancing at the man next to me before focusing on the road again.

"Remark?" Tommy questioned, already intrigued. My smile only grew. The happy atmosphere that filled the space of the car was so genuine, I couldn't contain any smile.

"It's nothing major, Tommy. I just called her darling." Wilburs eyes flashed to me for a quick moment, a mischievous smirk on his face.

I managed to quickly meet his eyes for a second, my stomach exploding with butterflies as he sent a wink at me.

"It was an inside joke at the time, I guess. Well, not a joke, but-" he took a breathe, chuckling to himself. "I don't know how to explain it." He finished.

"He knew how it affected me, that's why he did it." I confirmed and he shrugged, not bothering to try and deny it.

"How did you actually pull that off, though? Because I can promise you that I didn't see it coming." Ranboo spoke, the curiosity evident in his voice.

"George did most of the work. He just told me everything about where you were going, when you were going and where you were staying. I just bought the plane ticket." I shrugged, saying it like it had been a piece of cake.

"I know one thing for sure, though." I stole another glance at Wilbur so he knew I was aiming my words at him.

"What's that?" He took my hint, relaxing back into his seat, his eyes burning into the side of my head.

"You were jealous of Karl that night I was doing karaoke." I smirked to myself. I heard the audible sigh escape his lips, and the snickers from everyone else in the car.

"Ok, we don't need to-" he began, but Ranboo cut him off almost immediately.

"You we're jealous of Karl? Come on, that guy would never take a girl from you like that." He spoke. I agreed with him on that.

I know I didn't know Karl like others did, but I could tell he was loyal. Everything about him proved it.

"I wouldn't speak, Ran. He was jealous of you the night of the disco. When the two of you left to dance, he made it painfully obvious." Tubbo spoke.

"Right, I was jealous of Karl that night, but I wasn't jealous of Ranboo at the disco." Wilbur pointed a finger to his friends in the back seats.

"Oh, yeah? And what about on the way to disco, in the hotel? You know, when you stormed away to the car." Tommy peaked his head between the two of us.

"Ok, maybe I was then, but we don't need to-" Tommy cut Wilbur off at the exact same time Ranboo had only moments before.

"I knew it! I told you, Kenzie! I told you on the day and you didn't believe me!" Tommys voice rose and a soft laugh left my lips.

"I'm sorry, Tommy. You were right." I told him why he wanted to hear and then Ranboo spoke again.

"To start with, I think it's absurd you were ever jealous of me." Ranboos voice was laced with both confusion and amusement. "But secondly, do you know how painful it was to watch your twos love story?" He questioned.

My eyebrows furrowed at his words as I turned right at the end of a road. "Why?" I asked, keeping my eyes focused on the road ahead.

"I knew the two of you liked each other. You had both told me, and yet I had to keep both of your secrets." He shook his head.

"Thank you, Ran. It really did mean a lot to me that you didn't tell anyone." I smiled at him through the rear view mirror. He smiled back and my eyes turned back in front of me.

"Thank you, Ranboo." Wilbur turned around to smile at the younger friend.

"Wait, is this our destination?" My voice perked up as the sat nav lead us into a tiny car park.

"It sure is." Phil replied, and I felt my face light up, my stomach bubbling with excitement. "I thought it'd be fun." He added.

"You have no idea." I parked the car in the nearest parking space, and prepared myself for our first activity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1115

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 163 12
It's- surprising, to say the least, how easy it is. This. Dating. I guess it was just that much of a long time coming. *** Sequel to Ruin The Friends...
111K 1.2K 32
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅..." ⚠️THERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUT⚠️ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...
27.5K 465 22
[COMPLETE] Apart from his public appearances, Wilbur is actually a jerk in private. Then she comes along to discover his soft spot for her and things...
87.3K 1.4K 40
THIS BOOK IS STAYING UP BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR. I DIDNT WRITE THIS SO I FEEL BAD TAKING IT DOWN. SUPPORT SHELBY AND OTHER VICTIMS