Chapter 45~ you're wanted

"Hey, Kenzie." George's voice sounded from my phone. I smiled at Wilbur before replying.

"Hi, George! How are you?" I looked over to Tommy, his face proving how deep in thought he was as I just tried to hold back a laugh.

"Alright, thanks. How about you?" George replied.

"Yeah, I'm good. Urmm, I have some news for you." I didn't even attempt to hold back my smile. "Well, it's not just me."

"Oh, cool! Who else?" I paused for a moment before telling him. I knew he'd figure it out straight away.

"Wilbur." After a couple of seconds, I heard an audible gasp from his end of the phone.

"No way! Please tell me it's what I think it is!" I chuckled slightly, and I knew he heard it. "Finally! Aww, congrats! When did it happen?" I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Last night. Tommy still hasn't figured it out though." I laughed, looking back to Tommy who was getting annoyed.

"Really, Tommy? You can't figure it out?" George had figured he was on loud speaker as he spoke to Tommy.

"No, I can't! Please tell me, Gogs! I need to know!" George laughed in amusement before telling Tommy.

"They're official, Tommy. You know, boyfriend and girlfriend." George stated as Tommy looked at us in shock.

"Wait, you're not kidding, right!?" I smiled at Tommy and shook my head.

"We're not kidding, Tommy." Wilbur confirmed as he jumped up from the bed and celebrated. "Anyone would've thought that he just got his own girlfriend." Wilbur rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ok, we'll talk to you later, George." I chuckled, as did George.

"Bye, Mackenzie. It was nice talking to you again." We both said bye one last time and hung up the phone.

Tommy was still dancing around the hotel room as the rest of us watched him fascinated. About 5 minutes later, my phone buzzed with a load of notifications.

1 new message: Sapnap🔥
1 new message: George🎉
2 new messages: Karl🍀
3 new messages: Madison❤️‍🔥

A confused look appeared on my face as I looked at the notifications. I pressed on Sapnaps first and read the message.

Sapnap🔥

Sapnap🔥
Is everything okay?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, going onto Karl's contact, in hopes that would give me some context.

Karl🍀

Karl🍀
Are you okay?

Karl🍀
Please answer!

My confusion just grew with each text as I went onto George's contact.

George🎉

George🎉
Sorry in advance😌

The realisation grew in me as I sighed with a slight chuckle, going back to reply to Karl.