Petal [h.s.]

By _londonbelow

Harry appears to be a nice boy. He comes from a good, wealthy family. He's been with his childhood sweetheart... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE - THE LETTER
ONE - THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
TWO - IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE
THREE - DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
FOUR - LIKE THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
FIVE - SET ME ON FIRE
SIX - BRIGHT BLOODY RED FLAGS
SEVEN - LET ME IN
EIGHT - HAVE YOU ANYTIME
NINE - PETALS FOR ARMOR
TEN - YOU AND TEQUILA
ELEVEN - RUINING MY LIFE
TWELVE - MAKE IT HURT
THIRTEEN - ACROSS THE BOARDWALK
FOURTEEN - DRIVE ME CRAZY
FIFTEEN - TEAR YOU APART
SIXTEEN - SOUND OF YOUR HEART
SEVENTEEN - SO BRIGHT SOMETIMES
EIGHTEEN - ON THE EDGE
NINETEEN - I ALMOST DO
TWENTY - A FINE LINE
TWENTY-ONE - TAKE YOU HOME
TWENTY-TWO - YOU WILL ACHE
TWENTY-THREE - LIKE I ACHE
TWENTY-FOUR - WHAT A WICKED GAME
TWENTY-FIVE - DIZZY ON THE COMEDOWN
TWENTY-SIX - YOUR LIFE AND MINE
TWENTY-SEVEN - DARKEST BEFORE DAWN
TWENTY-EIGHT - DREAMING OF YOU
TWENTY-NINE - TWIST THE KNIFE
THIRTY - WRAPPED IN CELLOPHANE
THIRTY-ONE - CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH
THIRTY-TWO - PINK IN THE NIGHT
THIRTY-THREE - IN THIS WORLD
THIRTY-FOUR - MOTH TO A FLAME
THIRTY-FIVE - HEART RECOGNIZES YOURS
THIRTY-SIX - ALWAYS COME HOME
THIRTY-SEVEN - NO OTHER SHADE
THIRTY-EIGHT - THE UPSIDE DOWN
THIRTY-NINE - DEVOID OF COLOR
FORTY - IN YOUR EYES
FORTY-ONE - YOU HAD TO GO
FORTY-TWO - MINE TO LOSE
FORTY-THREE - IN THE HALLWAY
FORTY-FOUR - HEAD VERSUS HEART
FORTY-FIVE - PINK DOESN'T COMPARE
FORTY-SIX - A THOUSAND DEATHS
FORTY-SEVEN - IN THE AFTERGLOW
FORTY-EIGHT - SWEET LIKE HONEY
FORTY-NINE - SPREADING YOU OPEN
FIFTY - KEEP YOU THIS WAY
FIFTY-ONE - KISS YOUR NECK
FIFTY-TWO - ON YOUR KNEES
FIFTY-FOUR - THE CALIFORNIA DREAM
FIFTY-FIVE - CRAWL HOME TO HER
FIFTY-SIX - WATER IN YOUR HANDS
FIFTY-SEVEN - I KNEW YOU
FIFTY-EIGHT - COME BACK TO YOU
FIFTY-NINE - PINK PAINTED FLOWERS
SIXTY - WITHOUT YOU, WITHOUT THEM
SIXTY-ONE - UNTIL THE SUN RISES
SIXTY-TWO - GIVE YOU THE MOON
SIXTY-THREE - IN MY MEMORIES
SIXTY-FOUR - HALF OF MY SOUL
SIXTY-FIVE - THE END IS NEAR
SIXTY-SIX - GOODBYE, GOODBYE, GOODBYE
EPILOGUE I - THE JOURNAL
EPILOGUE II - THE LETTER
EPILOGUE III - THE CALIFORNIA DREAM

FIFTY-THREE - HOLY AND NOT

19K 423 344
By _londonbelow

*This chapter includes explicit sexual content meant for a mature audience including a M/M/F threesome, dom/sub dynamics, flogging, bondage, some degradation, anal play, a blink and you'll miss it it mommy kink and pegging.

Arabella was insane and I had never felt more devoted to her.

It was that mask. Something about that mask changed her, morphed her into a dominatrix, made her orders send shivers down my spine and straight to my cock.

She was currently using a flogger on Zayn. She instructed him to undress fully and then told me to wrap my hand around the length of him. I was allowed to stroke his cock, once, each time she cracked the flogger against his ass. He had to count out loud and his voice was a mixture of pain and an intense pleasure I'd never heard from anyone.

He was trembling with each hit, his cock so hard that it felt like steel in my hand. When he got to intervals of five, she allowed me to lean over and take just his swollen, dripping head into my mouth. Just once. If I tried to move down further or do anything other than run my tongue along the drops of precum slipping out of him, I was the one who would be flogged.

I was getting lost to the pleasures of tonight and no longer felt the need or want to hold back. I wanted to touch him and I wanted to taste him. I always pushed back the part of me that felt any type of attraction or interest in men for many reasons. I didn't know freedom until Arabella came along and showed me what it was to enjoy my sexual fantasies. To fall and trust that she would catch me. To know that I could say stop at any point in time and it would be immediately respected. To know that I could ask her for anything in this room and she would give it to me.

"Fourteen..." Zayn choked out. My hand, which was covered in my own spit, slid from base to tip in one long stroke. He shuddered at the feeling, his eyes opening to look at me.

Arabella hit him again and he groaned happily, "Fifteen."

I tried to discreetly touch myself as I bent over to take his cock into my mouth, moaning at the taste of him, but there was no getting away with anything while Arabella was watching us so intently. I swirled my tongue around the thick head of his cock just once, forcing myself to sit back on my ankles afterwards, where I was met with the harsh stare of the love of my life.

"Did I tell you that you could touch yourself, puppy? You know that belongs to me." Her voice was strict, heeled boots clicking against the floor as she walked around to my side.

I licked my lips, "Baby, please... I'm achin' so bad..."

She frowned, bending over next to me, tilting her head to the side. She reached her hand up and stroked her fingers along the side of my face, her voice gentle, "Do you wanna be touched?"

I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch, my hand going down to wrap my fingers back around my swollen cock once more, "Please... please touch me..."

Her mouth leaned down toward mine, brushing across it so gently, tongue snaking out to lick my upper lip in a teasing manner, "I don't think you've earned it yet."

I was so close to kissing her, to feeling her body press into mine finally, but she wouldn't allow it. She pulled back suddenly, leaving me gasping as she stood to full height, turning her body toward the wall of restraints.

"Wait, no, Arabella..." I cried out, wrapping my arms around her legs to try and pull her back down to me, "Please, I need to feel you, need you so fuckin' bad, please..."

I was desperate to be touched and I knew that would result in the exact opposite of what I craved.

"You need to learn patience. Lovie isn't staying long so he comes first." She bent back down, reaching her hand out to brush over the other man's face, "Can you be good for me, baby? I promise it will be worth it later."

Her mouth brushed over mine again as her fingers continued to stroke Zayn's face down to his chest. I pulled her against me harder, sliding my tongue between her lips and letting her taste his salty precum there. She moaned into me, entertaining my actions for a moment longer before she pulled back roughly. Her hand was around my throat and I smiled.

"Harder." I ordered her, feeling her fingers squeeze instantly as her eyes flashed at me.

"Sit back on your ankles." She snapped at me, shoving me back by my throat until I did what she ordered me to do.

She released my throat when I obeyed, my eyes turning to look at Zayn, wondering if I could get him to be a little less obedient with me. He truly was the perfect sub and I was not, but I could tell that Arabella loved the way I fought her. I knew it would feel that much better when she finally breaks me.

"Do not move." She ordered me, standing up and storming over to the supplies again.

She came back with silky black rope just like she used on me earlier that day. My entire body perked up at the sight of it, my chest heaving up and down with each breath as she moved around behind me. Her fingers were harsher than earlier as she wrapped the strands of rope around my arms carefully, binding them together behind my back.

The rope went from my upper arms all the way to my wrists, looping across my chest to make it impossible for me to move. At the very end of it she began to slip the ends around my ankles as well, knotting them tight. She was fucking hogtying me, forcing me immobile.

I was panting heavily as she finished and walked back around to the front of me, as I wiggled against the pull of her ties. She bent in front of me, a smile on her lips, as she leaned in close to me. I tried to move forward to kiss her mouth but I couldn't do that without toppling over.

"You okay?" She murmured to me very softly. I nodded to her, still wiggling against the ropes, "Do you want to taste Zayn?"

I grunted softly, nodding again violently. I did want to taste him, fully. Not the little bit she let me have earlier, I wanted to feel what it was like to have his cock press into my throat.

"That's my baby." She whispered, giving me a gentle kiss before she stood up again.

She moved around to stand behind Zayn's body, who hadn't moved a muscle since she turned her attention to me. He sat perfectly still, his eyes on me, a small smirk on his plump mouth. Almost like he knew what she was planning, which wouldn't surprise me. He spent much more time with this side of Arabella than I ever did. I thought I'd feel jealous of that fact but I didn't. I got to see her when she was at her most vulnerable, her most loving, her most compassionate. I was fine living with mere glimpses of this Arabella.

"Lovie..." She purred out into his ear as she stroked her hands down over his chest, "You've been so good for me. You get a reward."

"Arabella..." I said slowly, my voice a plea through my harsh breaths. The ropes burned against my skin every time I thrashed my body around in them, making a whine release from my throat.

"My hellish little pet here is going to let you cum down his throat." She murmured to Zayn, "I want you to fuck his throat until he can't breathe. Don't be nice."

"As you wish." He whispered, a full smile appearing on his face, his darkened eyes locked onto me.

I licked my lips, my hungry eyes dropping down to his cock as he wrapped his hand around it. Arabella stepped back as he stood to full height, towering over me, his cock perfectly aligned with my head. Zayn reached down and touched his thumb to my lips slowly, just as I did to him earlier, rubbing it across and then pressing it in.

I swirled my tongue around his thumb, watching him stroke his cock, his fingers moving nice and slow. I had just a moment to wonder if that was how he liked it-steady and slow. I hoped not. I wanted him to do what Arabella said... I wanted him to fuck my mouth.

"Open that pretty mouth for me." He whispered to me, slipping his thumb back out of my mouth and tugging on my bottom lip with it.

I let him pull my lips apart, my heavily-lidded eyes dropping down to watch him fist the base of his cock and guide it toward me. He was gentle, pressing the swollen head past my lips and inside. I lapped at him, trying to taste every inch, flicking my tongue along the underside the way Arabella did to me so often. I felt him shiver against me when I did and I tried to smile around the width of him, but it was hard with my mouth stuffed so full.

Zayn rocked his hips forward suddenly, his hand slipping into my hair to hold me still as he did. I gagged around him, not used to this, and drool spilled out of the corners of my mouth as he pushed in further. I felt his cock press against the back of my throat, desperate to push down it.

"Relax your throat." Arabella was suddenly behind me, her body curving over mine as she reached her hand around to the front of me, touching my cock.

I did as she said, relaxing my throat and letting the tension drop out of my shoulders. His cock pressed further in, his hand pushing down on my head to force my mouth all the way to his groin. He held my head there, my nose pressed into his pubes and his thick cock throbbing against my tongue.

Arabella's lips touched the side of my neck, "Take him all the way... such a good boy. Fuck... I can see his cock pushing through your throat..."

Her hand slid slowly, torturously so, along the length of my cock as Zayn yanked my head back and removed my mouth from his cock. I gasped for air, my spit dripping down to land on my thighs and Arabella's hand. She lifted that hand up, cupping it under my mouth.

"Spit in my hand." She whispered, to which I immediately did, moaning loudly when she wrapped that wet hand around my cock again.

My eyes fluttered shut as Zayn pulled my mouth back around his cock, this time thrusting in and out of it quickly.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." He whispered, to which I immediately did, catching his heavy gaze. He moaned loudly, lips parted as he continued to thrust into my mouth.

His hands curled into my hair, holding my head tightly, his thrusts turning harsher and harsher. I tried to lick him, to taste him, but I couldn't. All I could do was offer my open mouth dumbly, allowing him to use it how he wanted to.

"Such a whore for his cock, aren't you?" Arabella whispered, her hand stroking me still, picking up her pace slightly.

I nodded around him, whining as I thrusted my hips against her wet hand, needing her to give me more. She slowed in response, taking her time to stroke me as she whispered dirty things into my ear.

"Look at the way you let him use that slutty fucking mouth." She whispered, "He's fucking your throat so nicely. I know you love the way he feels. You're gonna drink every drop of his cum, want you to swallow it all like the good fucktoy you are."

"Fuck!" Zayn cried out, his thrusts picking up their pace.

My mouth was slack and useless, just a hole for him to use, and they were both loving every second of it. Arabella began to stroke me faster, twisting her hand in upward motions, making me begin to shake as I felt an orgasm edging up.

"Knew this mouth was perfect for sucking cock... that's it, baby. Take it... take it all..." Zayn groaned out above me, slamming his hips against me hard one last time.

Arabella pulled her hand away from my cock at that exact moment, which made my orgasm deflate immediately. I cried out, but it was muffled as Zayn held my head against his body. His hot cum spilled out into my throat and I coughed, not used to this, but I swallowed it the best I could. Some of his cum dribbled out of the sides of my mouth and Arabella scooped it up on her fingers.

Zayn slid his softening cock out of my mouth and as I tried to catch my breath, my girl pushed those cum covered fingers into my mouth. I lapped at them, tasting him properly, the slightly salty and musky taste that was so unfamiliar to me. I was panting heavily, my entire body trembling wildly at how swollen and aching I was.

My orgasm continued to fade away as I calmed down and Arabella's hands removed from me. She moved around to start untying the ropes on my body, her fingers moving quickly to free me. Zayn was petting my hair, his hand so soft against my skin, as he got down on his knees in front of me. His mouth found mine with ease, tongue prying my lips open so he could taste his cum there.

As Arabella freed my arms, Zayn followed with his hands, massaging my sore skin gently as he kissed me. I felt myself begin to ache again as we kissed and had to force my mouth back to take a break. I was going to explode soon if my cock didn't get some actual attention.

"So so good, you're fucking amazing..." Zayn murmured to me, his voice a whisper against my cheek as he kissed it lightly.

As soon as I was completely free from my bindings, I collapsed into his body, allowing him to wrap his arms around me tightly. I breathed hard against his bare chest, clinging to him as he stroked his hands down my back.

Arabella disappeared for a moment so she could get water, bringing it to us and sitting down next to our bodies so she could monitor us both. I pulled away from Zayn and went to her, watching him do the same. She wrapped an arm around each of us, her scent bringing me so much comfort.

"This was fun." Zayn murmured, nuzzling his nose against my girlfriend's neck. He inhaled her perfume , the same way I always did. It was strange to share finding comfort in her scent with someone, but I didn't feel jealous.

"I'm glad you found me." She replied softly, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of his head. I realized at that moment that she hadn't kissed him on the mouth the entire time we were here. I appreciated that more than I knew how to express to her, even if it had minimal to do with me.

I averted my gaze to his, brushing my fingertips over his sharp cheekbones, "Thank you."

He smiled, pushing away from Arabella so he could lean forward to kiss me lightly, "I should be thanking you. You did great."

I felt my cheeks go warm, knowing that I was blushing. I adjusted my body a little and felt the plug inside of me shift when I did. I had grown so used to it there over the last half hour that I almost forgot about it. It kept me stretched open and the way it shifted reminded me just how stuffed full I was.

I groaned as I felt it, causing Arabella to pull back slightly so she could look down at my face. She brushed my hair back from my forehead and slowly grinned.

"Oh bunny, you need some attention, don't you?" She murmured, cradling my face in her hands. I nodded my head immediately, tightening the hold I had on her.

I did. I needed time with her and I was grateful that Zayn was happy to give that to us. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and then to Arabella's, standing up slowly.

"I really enjoyed this, thank you both for letting me join." He said softly, his voice so calm and cool that it instantly made me feel relaxed. He got redressed and crouched back down next to our bodies.

"Arabella, was it?" He asked, reaching a hand up to touch her chin very lightly, "I couldn't help but hear Harry calling you that a couple of times."

She blushed. I felt guilty, knowing that she didn't give her name out freely in this establishment. She also didn't kiss anyone and didn't remove her mask. She's done two out of the three tonight, with Zayn present, and I knew it was because of me and for my own comfort levels.

"It's a beautiful name. One I'm happy to keep to myself." Zayn whispered, reaching for her hand and bringing it up to his mouth to kiss it very softly.

"Thank you, Zayn." She whispered back, her eyes a little shiny as she shook her head, "Thank you for everything."

"My pleasure. Truly." He winked, turning to brush his fingers over my cheek softly before he stood up again.

He moved a little stiffly from the paddling he received, but he was glowing when he turned to look at us from the doorway.

"I'll see you around?" He said, his voice lifting at the end in a sort of question. Asking if we would ever see him again. Asking if we'd ever look for him.

"Yeah. We'll see you." I answered for us both, feeling Arabella's arms tighten around me.

"Bye, lovie." She said sweetly, watching him slip out of the door and disappear.

She reached up and pulled her mask off , turning to look back at me. I cupped her face in my hands and pulled her mouth to mine gently, kissing her nice and slow.

When I pulled back, she was gasping for air, her eyes full of emotion. I adjusted myself until I was straddling her lap the way she's done to me so many times in the past.

"I want you." I whispered, nudging my nose against hers, "Just like this."

Her fingers moved down my bare back, slipping down to my ass cheeks and grabbing handfuls of flesh. I brought my lips back down to hers, sucking her tongue lightly into my mouth as she pressed her fingers up against the plug inside of me. I gasped into her mouth and she swallowed the sound up, starting to slowly pull the plug back and then thrust it back into me. My eyes shot open, wide at the sensation. I didn't know it could feel like that. I wanted more.

"Is this okay?" She asked me, to which I nodded, a soft whine coming from my throat.

My cock was hard again, lodged softly between my belly and hers. I pushed forward, wanting some more friction, and she obliged by bringing a hand down to wrap around me firmly.

"You want me to fuck you now?" Arabella whispered, her breath against my wet mouth as she stroked my cock at the same time she thrust the plug into me.

It was like fireworks went off inside of me. I gasped again, nodding my head in a violent way, watching her smile.

"Gonna remove your plug, okay, puppy? Then I just have to go and get my strap." She murmured against my mouth, to which I nodded again, "I can't wait to see you fall apart for me."

"Arabella..." I whispered, panting already like a desperate slut, feeling her fingers wrap around the base of the plug and pull.

She continued to stroke my cock at the same time, a welcome distraction from the emptiness I felt as she successfully removed my plug. I crawled off her lap, staying down on my knees on the floor as she stood up carefully. She reached down to run her fingers through my hair.

"I knew you could be good for me." She smiled, "Don't touch yourself while I'm gone. Understand?"

"Baby, please..." I frowned at her, my body trembling and on edge. I watched her eyes run over me, one eyebrow lifting as she tilted her head. I understood why she didn't want me to touch myself. I was too close to the edge as it was.

"Hurry." I added in a whisper, watching her smile softly.

"Not gonna be a brat now?" She asked as she moved across the room.

"I'll never do it again, I swear, I swear, but please..." I muttered softly, my fingers curling into my thighs.

"That's my good boy." She said softly as she walked back over to me, holding a black harness in her hands that had a dildo attached to it.

I swallowed hard as I watched her slip her legs through the harness and up over her hips, buckling it into place tightly. I'd never done this before and I felt nerves suddenly claw their way up my throat. I sucked in a shaking breath and Arabella looked down at me when she heard it.

"C'mere." She murmured, holding her hand out to me.

I took it and allowed her to guide me to my feet and then over to the bed. She had a bottle of lube in her hands that she placed down on a small table next to it, as she climbed in. She sat with her back up against the headboard and patted her hands against her thighs.

"I'm gonna be nice and gentle with you." She whispered as I crawled onto the bed to her.

I straddled her knees, looking down at the erect dildo that was waiting for me. It wasn't very large, smaller than my own cock, which I was grateful for. Even after being stretched out all night with a plug, I was still shaking with nerves, knowing that this would hurt a little bit before the pleasure came.

Brushing my fingers over the silicone material, I looked up at her face, at her flushed cheeks and her chest heaving up and down. I could tell how turned on she was just watching my fingers explore. I licked my lips, searching her face.

"I'm nervous." I admitted to her softly.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do." She replied right away, her fingers wrapping around my wrist gently.

"I want to." I breathed out, shaking my head, "I want you to... I want you to be the one to do it. Just you."

Arabella relaxed slightly, giving me a light tug to urge me forward. I slid further up against her until I was back to straddling her lap, my hard cock pressing between us. I rolled my hips forward slightly, eyes fluttering shut at the friction.

She wrapped her hand around my cock, causing a shuddering breath to release from my throat at the feeling. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, thrusting my fingers into her hair. I pulled her head back until her face was tilted up toward mine, leaning down to devour her tongue with my own. I kissed her hard, still rocking against her, shaking each time she stroked my cock.

I reached over toward the small table blindly until I had hold of the bottle of lube, flipping the top open so I could squeeze it out into her waiting palm. I went to work on the zipper on her top, wanting her as bare to me as I was to her. I stripped her down until her hard nipples pressed against my chest. I ran my fingers over her breasts, giving each nipple a harsh little pinch that had her sighing and moaning at the attention.

I gasped when I felt her fingers probe at my backside, slippery and cool against my warm skin. Our eyes met as her fingers spread the lube around and then slid into me, finding hardly any resistance after the plug had stretched me for her. She curled her fingers and I cried out into her mouth, panting hard at the jerks of pleasure that hit my lower belly.

"Such pretty sounds you make for me." She murmured against my lips, "You like that, baby? Do my fingers feel good fucking you?"

"Yes... yes, Arabella..." The words were a broken whisper from my tongue, "More... please. Begging you."

Her tongue found mine easily, snaking out to meet it, as her warm fist worked up and down my shaft with slow precision. She flicked her fingers against that spot inside of me that made me feel like explosions were soon possible. I licked and sucked on her tongue as I tried to get more from her, moving my hips so her fingers would thrust into me.

"More lube." She requested as she slid her fingers out of me, almost causing a sob to break free from my mouth as I was left empty and edged once more.

I forced it back, knowing that the loss of her would soon be resolved and I'd be fuller than ever. I was quick to flip the lube open again, soaking her hand with it. This time, she reached under my hips in her lap, sliding her fingers all over the dildo she wore for me. Her hand worked both of our cocks at the same time and I found myself twisting to get a look at the way she worked the silicone one. It was glistening with wetness, waiting for me to shift and lower my hips until I was seated right on it. My breath got caught in my throat again.

"It might feel like a bit of a burning sensation as you stretch out around it." She whispered, bringing my attention back to her, "I'm gonna guide you, okay? Nice and slow. Keep your eyes on me."

I nodded, clinging to her a little tighter, as her hand left my cock so she could grasp onto my bare ass cheeks and guide my body back. She kept one hand tight on my ass as the other moved between my cheeks to the tight ring of muscles there. Her fingers probed again, but only for a moment, to get me opened up for her to slip me right over the head of the dildo.

"There you go... sink down slowly." She panted out, her mouth coming to my bare chest, kissing over my skin, "That's it."

I let my hips slowly drop, feeling my ass stretching open wider than ever before as her cock penetrated me. A groan of some sort clawed its way out of me and I couldn't tell if it was made more from pain or pleasure. It was an intense mixture of both. My hips sank down further until her cock was fully nestled inside of me, taking it all the way. I realized quickly that I had begun panting loud and hard against Arabella's temple.

"You're so good, you're taking my cock so fucking good, baby." She whispered into my chest as she continued to kiss and suck at my skin.

I tugged at her hair, needing to look at her, grinding my teeth as she held my hips in place tightly. I needed to move. I needed to be fucked, the urge so intense that it felt violent.

"Tell me how you feel." She urged me.

"S'full... feels amazing... need you to fuck me... fuck me hard." I requested as my fingers slid from her hair down to her bare throat, giving it a squeeze.

She obeyed immediately. She may be a dominatrix in this building, but I knew that even when I was at my most submissive, I controlled her every move here. She got off on the way I came undone for her and she would do anything I asked of her to achieve my total submission.

Her hands felt so strong on my hips as she guided me up, a loud hiss sounding came from me as her cock slid out until just the head was inside. She waited a moment, a smirk on her lips when my eyes flashed down to meet hers.

"Please... please, give it to me. Need you so bad..." I gasped out pathetically, trying to sit down so her cock would fill me up again but failing miserably from her tight hold on me.

"You want to be fucked hard, puppy?" She asked me, her voice teasing. She released my hips and settled back against the headboard, "Then ride me. Fuck that tight hole on my cock."

My cheeks flushed, not used to being in this position. I watched her smirk at my embarrassment, knowing it was exactly the reaction she wanted from me. A punishment for making demands so hastily. I wanted to take it back, to beg for her to guide me once more, but I knew she wouldn't give in. I had to show her what I was willing to do to cum.

She slid her non-lubed fingers into my mouth, which I hadn't realized had fallen open in surprise, sliding them all over my tongue to get them nice and wet.

"Do you want to cum, puppy?" She whispered to me as I began to suck at her fingers, lowering my hips back down and taking her cock inside of me once more.

I moaned, the sound muffled around her fingers as I nodded my head wildly. She pulled her fingers out of my mouth and held them under my chin. I let my spit dribble into the center of her palm, panting heavily as I braced my hands against the headboard behind her. I lifted my hips up the way she did, but her cock slipped out of me completely. I cursed at the loss, my eyes going wide and panicked as I looked to her for help.

"Shh, it's okay. Mommy has it." She murmured to me, wrapping her wet hand around my cock as she reached the other under my hips.

A shiver went through my body at her words and I lowered my face to the base of her throat, allowing her to press her cock back up against me. I sat down slowly, feeling the way it slid into my body with more ease that time.

"Look at me..." Arabella whispered her order and I listened to her, pressing my forehead against hers, "I want you to fuck yourself on my cock... use me, baby. Use my cock. That's it."

I was feeling more desperate than ever. Her hand pumped over my swollen, aching cock as I began to ride her. I mimicked the motions that I'd seen her do, swapping between fully lifting my hips and between grinding them down. Grinding felt better for her, I could see the way her eyes glossed over when I did it, knowing the harness was lightly rubbing into her cunt. I stuck with that, holding onto the headboard tightly to keep myself steady as I began to move at a furious pace.

"Fuck! I can't... feels too good... I don't..." I could barely get any words out of my mouth. Everything was choked and broken as it left my lips.

Her hand began to work my cock even faster, the other one now grasping onto my hip to help me along. She sat up suddenly, finding my lips as she released my cock and took hold of my hips. I panted loudly into her mouth and reached down to keep stroking myself as she took control of my body. Her fingernails dug into the pale skin of my hips and she held me still, as she began to thrust up into me.

"Such a good fucktoy..." She gasped out, "Taking every inch of me. God, you're so good, you're so fucking good for me."

I couldn't hold it back any longer. A sob broke through my chest and out of my lips, my eyes wet from the overwhelming pleasure that hit me at once. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, this explosion inside of me. My balls tightened and I couldn't even manage to give her a warning before I was shooting my load all over her bare chest.

"Fuck, fuck... Arabella!" I cried into her mouth as she kept thrusting into me as I came hard. I felt like I'd never stop, the waves just kept rolling through me over and over until it became almost painful from how sensitive I'd become.

I released my cock with a gasp, falling into her hard, my entire body twitching with the aftershocks. She clung to me, running her hands up and down my back, pressing her soft lips to the curve where my neck met my shoulder. I could feel my sticky cum between us, spreading onto my stomach, but I couldn't move. I felt stuck against her, my legs shaking so hard that the entire bed was vibrating from it.

Arabella grasped my hips to lift me off her, trying to urge me onto my back, but I refused to let go of her. I could tell she wanted to get up, wanted to clean off and remove the harness so she could properly hold me, but I just couldn't manage it yet. Her patience was unmatched, she allowed me to cling to her as long as I needed, stroking my sweaty hair.

"Sweet boy. You did so good. I'm so proud of you." She whispered to me, her voice soothing me.

I nodded to her when I finally felt like I could move and she pulled me into a sitting position very gently. I watched as she unhooked her harness and let it fall to the ground, her hands reaching for me so she could help me stand up. She led me into the attached bathroom, which was my favorite feature of this room after the balcony. It had a large jacuzzi tub and Arabella went to it immediately, turning the water on to fill it up.

She studied me carefully as she ran a warm washcloth over my chest and her own, cleaning off the sticky semen on both of us. I smiled at her as I watched her work, my adoration for her growing louder and stronger the more she took care of me.

She led me into the tub when it was finally filled and I reached for her desperately, urging her into my lap when she tried to sit opposite of me instead. She laughed softly, allowing me to pull her where I needed her, her thighs straddling mine and her chest a soft place for my head to rest.

There was a feeling similar to a flower in the center of my chest and it was in full bloom. I could feel every single petal of it stretching open and taking over. It made tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I let it take over until I was fully consumed by the love I felt for this woman in my lap.

"Are you okay?" She murmured to me, pulling back slightly so she could look down at my face. She wiped the tears off my cheeks and I felt them flush in embarrassment.

I nodded my head to her, studying her features, reaching a limp hand up so I could trace my thumb across one of her eyebrows gently.

"Never felt anything close to this." I whispered, my heart pounding, knowing it was more than submitting to her. It was so much more.

"It's intense, I know." She whispered back, turning her head to brush her lips over the inside of my wrist.

"Is this how they all were with you?" I asked, lifting my eyebrows and suddenly feeling very small and insignificant on her list of conquests. I tried to shove the feelings back, but I was in such a vulnerable state that I couldn't. My bottom lip wobbled pathetically as I searched her face.

"Oh baby, no." She frowned, shaking her head, "No, Harry. It's so much more with you... you're... you're my whole world. They were just... little towns on my map. Tiny towns. You're the biggest country with the brightest cities. You take up the most space. Just you. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You swear it?" I breathed out a quiet sigh as I pressed my face against her clavicle, angling my mouth so I could kiss her neck.

"I swear on all things holy and not." Arabella whispered, her mouth moving against my ear as she continued, "I swear on Juniper Bay Beach and stolen bicycles and Ferris wheels."

"What else?" I pulled back to watch her smile.

"I swear on George Harrison and dried flowers on my doorstep and Jagger." She nudged her nose against mine.

"What else?" I asked her, brushing my lips across hers. Her cherry red lipstick had smeared away in all of our kissing, but her lips were still stained from it.

"I swear on Celine Dion." She teased, smiling at me.

"Keep going." I kissed her again.

She moaned softly against my mouth, "I swear on connecting balconies."

"Almost enough." I leaned into her touch as her hands stroked my hair back from my face.

"I swear on shared cigarettes." She whispered.

My heart felt like it might explode. All of these pieces of us, these pieces of our love story... they were so special to me. They were pieces on our map. They were the road to where we were now. They were tiny gold stitches that held us together, the thread so strong that I was certain it could never break apart. They were ours.

I kissed her mouth, allowing my lips to move up and over, kissing as much of her as I could. I kissed her jaw and her cheeks and her neck. Her nose and her eyelids. I covered her in kisses. As I did this, I began to trace words into the soft skin of her back the way I did once before on a hot summer day. Her eyes sparkled a little brighter as she felt it.

"I swear on the color pink." Arabella said.

"That's the one I was looking for." I whispered, her hands running over my chest in a gentle manner.

It took me a moment to realize that the movements of her fingers were deliberate. She wasn't just tracing patterns into my skin, she was tracing words. The same words that I had been spelling out against her back.

I love you, right over my heart.

HI BABIES! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I hope to never ever do it again. Missed you so much!!!! And hope you enjoyed these chapters 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.8K 9
Harry hasn't been able to sleep for weeks. His job situation stresses him out. Unable to stay in his apartment he goes out for walks in the middle of...
42.8K 2.5K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...
2.3K 153 41
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
131K 5.8K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...