𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...

By BlitzMikaelson

Klaus and Sabrina are Epic Loves. He's the infamous Original Hybrid and she's the Goody-Two-Shoes, and has a... More

᰻ᥒ𝗍r᥆ 𝗍᥆ ᥴһᥲrᥲᥴ𝗍ᥱrs
Synopsis
Klaus and Sabrina
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Nineteen

18 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

Out and about in the French Quarter, Sabrina is snacking on a paper wrapped freshly baked cream cheese beignet.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Are you gonna continue following me, Klaus?" Sabrina asked her estranged husband, turning around to look at him.

"It's been a long while since you and I have spent any time together." Klaus told her. "I miss my wife."

"Okay, sure." Sabrina said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they slowly walks away and takes a stroll around the French Quarter.

"So, what's on your agenda?" Sabrina asked him.

"My agenda is to spend some time with you." Klaus replied to her.

"I know you, Klaus, so, is this your attempt to ease your way back into my heart? To remind me of your strong relationship connection?" Sabrina asked him, unconvinced.

"Not at all." Klaus replied, and stopped walking to look at her. And Sabrina stops walking and looks at him. "I just want to spend some time with you, Sabrina. That's all."

Sabrina looks at Klaus. "Okay."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they slowly walks away together.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

In the empty bar that afternoon, Klaus and Sabrina are sitting at a round table with their drinks. He has a small glass of bourbon and she has her cream soda.

After eaten the rest of her cream cheese beignet, Sabrina is gently resting her head on her hand.

"What it's like? To feed on blood?" Klaus asked her.

"It's addictive." Sabrina answered. "When you get a first taste of blood, you want more and more, it's like a drug to an addict. The urge for the blood crave."

"Sounds a bit intense." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Sabrina replied, and she looks at Klaus. "But that's not what you really want to talk about." and becomes annoyed. "I'm not an idiot, Klaus. I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work."

Sabrina gets up and walks away, but Klaus gets up and walks after her.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, gently taking her hand in his hand, making her look at him. "I meant what I said to you, I just want to spend some time with you."

"No, you don't." Sabrina replied, and becomes annoyed. "Has it occurred to you that I've changed, and when I fed on blood I enjoyed it."

"So, you've embraced your inner darkness, but you are no monster." Klaus said to her.

"Says the man that is." Sabrina replied to him with a straight face.

"Sabrina, I know you. As long as we've been together, I know you." Klaus said.

"You think you know me, but you don't." Sabrina told him. "Derek was right. You were just holding me back. You wanted to keep my hands clean and my soul pure because you didn't want to lose me. So sorry to say, I'm already gone."

"You aren't gone, Sabrina. There is still good in you. I know it." Klaus said. "Derek and Cora hasn't poisoned you completely."

"I'm fine with myself, Klaus. I don't need you. And I'm glad that we've broken up so, I can be free of you and be free of Always and Forever." Sabrina tells him.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"Hello, Klaus." Cora greeted him, having just walked inside Rousseau's, and looks at Sabrina. "Sabrina? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Everything's fine." Sabrina reassured her. "I'll see you around, Cora."

Cora gently nods and Sabrina walks away from Klaus, walking out of Rousseau's.

Klaus and Cora exchange looks at each other.

"What have you done to my wife?" Klaus asked her.

"Derek and I got her to embrace her inner Timberwolf." Cora told him. "Sabrina's not your wife anymore, Klaus."

"She still is my wife. She's just poisoned corrupted." Klaus said, vamp-speeding Cora to the bar counter and plunges his heart into her chest.

"Let her go, Klaus." Derek said.

Klaus looks at Derek with a menacing look in his eyes and pulls his blood-stained out of Cora's chest.

"Asshole." Cora annoyingly said to Klaus.

"Cora? I'll see you back at home." Derek said.

Cora wolf-speeded away out of Rousseau's. Klaus and Derek exchange annoyed looks at each other.

"You might as well give up on Sabrina." Derek said. "She's long gone from the woman you fell in love with, Klaus."

"Undoubtedly." Klaus said, slowly walks up to him. "Sabrina may be a blood addict, but she's still my wife."

"Sabrina wants you to leave her alone." Derek said.

"Is that what she wants or you and Cora?" Klaus said.

"You were holding her back, Klaus. Sabrina needed to branch out for herself." Derek said.

"You're making her feed on blood." Klaus said.

"That was her choice." Derek said.

"You talked her into it." Klaus replied.

"At least, she doesn't maul on persons." Derek said. "Sabrina feeds on blood because she wants to. Cora and I aren't making her do anything that she doesn't want to."

"I can speak for myself, Derek." Sabrina said.

Both Klaus and Derek looks at Sabrina. And Derek slowly walks away, and walks over to the door.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said. "Don't do this."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"I'm sorry, Mikaelson." Sabrina said, and walks away, walking out of Rousseau's.

Klaus and Derek exchange looks at each other.

"I'll see you around, Klaus." Derek said, and walks out Rousseau's.

Klaus becomes angry.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, in the study, Klaus is sitting on the sofa, drinking a bottle of bourbon.

Lana slowly walks inside the study. "Klaus?"

"There's nothing you can say to ease my frustration, Lana." Klaus told his friend, taking another swig of his bourbon. "Sabrina's involvement with the HaLe werewolves has prone too deep."

"Klaus?" Lana said.

Klaus gets up and slowly walks away from her. And Lana turns around to look at him.

"Klaus, you're my friend, and I know you're angry and hurt. And I've heard about you, your reputation and your ego, but drinking away your frustration and anger isn't gonna work. It's okay to feel emotions sometimes." Lana said.

Klaus slowly turns around to look at Lana. "You sound like Sabrina."

Klaus and Lana exchange glum looks at each other and he walks away.

⚜️⚜️

WHISKEY CASK BAR

Later on that evening, a singer can her band is performing. Cora, Piper, Celine and Sabrina are dancing together in the dancing crowd.

Derek, Gabe, and Colby are sitting atop of a table. Gabe, himself, is looking at his girlfriend, Sabrina, as she dances with Cora, Piper and Celine.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange looks at each other as she proceeds dancing. She small smiles to herself and he smirks.

Gabe slowly walks away from Derek and Colby and slowly walks up to Sabrina.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. He gently pulls her close to him and playfully bites her ear lobe.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. She gently cups his face with her hands and he gently leans his forehead on hers.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 719 106
Klaus Mikaelson, the original vampire-werewolf hybrid, has returned to New Orleans, the city his family helped build, the city from which he and his...
17.2K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...
2.6M 88.9K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
39.5K 718 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...