The Strange Ones || MHA AU ||

By Galatic_Moon

AU: Multiple kids suddenly manifested powers, no one knows why or how. I'll explain each power when they come... More

Chapter 1 - #232 and #234
Chapter 2 - 216, 219, and 237
Chapter 3 - 238 and 235
Chapter 4 - 126 and 157
Chapter 5 - Missing Persons
Chapter 6 - 222, 201, and 183
Chapter 7 - The Todoroki's
Chapter 8 - 222 and 219
Chapter 9 - Police Investigation
Chapter 10 - Everyone finds out Ms. Katsu sucks
Chapter 11 - The Todoroki's pt. 2
Chapter 12 - Ms. Katsu gets what she deserves
Chapter 14 - The Aftermath/Reunions
Chapter 15 - Free and Safe.
Chapter 16 - Sleep and Nightmares
Chapter 17 - The Big, Wide, Beautiful World
Chapter 18 - The Future
Chapter 19 - Class 1A
Chapter 20 - The Project(s)
Chapter 21 - Panic
Chapter 22 - Honored Guests
Chapter 23 - My Savior
Chapter 24 - "Touya's Calling.."
Chapter 25 - Superpowers sell for a lot
Chapter 26 - That's Classified.
Chapter 27 - Do you have Acrophobia? No.
Chapter 28 - Why, a cage.
Chapter 29 - Displeasing
Chapter 30 - Sick again
Chapter 31 - Amajiki and Hado
Chapter 32 - School? Now?
Chapter 33 - Explanations
Chapter 34 - Peace with you

Chapter 13 - The Raid

68 0 2
By Galatic_Moon

|Blood, gore,(Good)Police, guns, death|

(The Next Morning) Third Person POV:

Multiple police cars were outside the building. Aizawa, Rumi, Nemuri, Hizashi, and Toshinori all had walkies between them, because they were going to separate with their teams. The teams were set to find certain kids in the area.

The teams looked like this:

Izuku and Shoto - Rumi w/ ten other officers.
Denki, Ochako, and Tenya - Toshinori w/ fifteen other officers.
Katsuki and Eijiro - Hizashi w/ ten other officers.
Himiko, Hitoshi, Tenko - Nemuri w/ twenty other officers.
Touya and Keigo - Aizawa w/ fifteen other officers.

"Alright guys, we're going in now." Toshinori ordered through the walkies.

They barged into the building, instantly coming across two nurses in the hallway. They were immediately arrested, and the police continued.

The teams began to separate in the halls, going down the hallways they had mapped through the fly bot. They spread through the building and arrested many nurses, but a few did get away.

After searching for maybe an hour, Aizawa's team ran down a corridor and saw many doors with numbers engraved in them. "We have eyes on the cells." He says through the walkies. 

The other teams came over. Aizawa saw that the doors to the cells were probably about twenty feet away from each other. Although, some of them in the back were more than thirty feet away from the others. All of them had the numbers of the kids on them.

<^> Switching to the children's POV:

Izuku was crying in his cell. Shoto tried to comfort him, but nothing was working. 

Suddenly, they heard a loud noise and both of them froze. They stayed completely still as they heard pounding footsteps outside the door.

The door was yanked open, revealing a police woman with white hair. Izuku and Shoto screamed and scrambled back in the cell. Standing up and facing her. The woman's fierce looking face calmed and she gave them a soft smile. She didn't move forward, and crouched down a little to show she meant no harm.

"Hello." She said. "You must be Izuku and Shoto?" Izuku was shaking almost violently while Shoto hugged him tight. "I was the person who made the little fly. I'm here with my friends to save you, okay?"

Izuku stared at her as he stopped shaking. "Save us?" He whispers. "You're here to save us?"

Rumi nodded. Shoto and Izuku looked between each other before bursting out crying and Izuku ran to hug Rumi. She hugged him gently as Shoto joined the hug as well. Being the strong amazing lady she is, Rumi picks both of them up. Earning a gasp from them both.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" She says with a smile. Izuku and Shoto stare at her in awe before Izuku gives her the biggest and brightest smile ever.

Related things were happening in the other cells.

Toshinori pried open the door to one cells that had Ochako, Denki, and Tenya in it. He gave them a huge grin. "Hello children, I am here to save you from this place." He says. Tenya was the first to unfreeze. 

"You're a police officer!" He says. He turns to Ochako and Denki. Ochako wastes no time and runs to Toshinori. She hugs him and starts crying.

Denki was more hesitant. But Tenya pulled him towards the door as well.

The moment Hizashi opened the door, Katsuki saw his police uniform and his smile and immediately helped Eijiro out of the dark room.

With Nemuri, when she opened the door, she only saw two children. Himiko was crying and when she saw Nemuri, it only made the tears worse. 

"Hey, little ones." Nemuri said with a warm smile. "I'm here to get you all out."

Himiko kept crying while Hitoshi stared warily at Nemuri. Nemuri took a step closer to them and Hitoshi pulled Himiko and him farther back in the cell. The purple haired boy glared at Nemuri so intensely that Nemuri felt a chill run down her spine.

Nemuri frowns at the neck bandages dotted with blood Hitoshi had, but smiled again to ease the kids. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." She says. "My friends and I are here to help you."

After a moment, Himiko looked at Nemuri. "You're very pretty." She whispered. Nemuri smiled. She extended her hand and Himiko took it. 

After Nemuri got the two children out of the cell, she remembered she needed to find another kid as well. She turned to the two children. "I know you have another friend, do you have any idea where he is?" She asks them.

"Tenko probably is on the other side of the facility, Touya and Keigo are probably there too." Himiko said. "Be careful, Tenko is easily scared."

So Nemuri grabbed Shota(Aizawa) and made their way across the facility.

...

After a few minutes of running, Nemuri and Shota came across a hallway with similar doors as earlier. 

They suddenly heard an ear piercing scream come from one of the doors. They immediately ran to the door where it was coming from. They wrenched the door open to reveal a man with a device in one hand and a spear of some sort in the other. He was facing away from them, and was yelling at a small boy in the corner.

The shocking device was turned on, which explained why Tenko was writhing around in pain on the ground. The man hit Tenko on the side with the back end of the spear. The young boy cries out again. Shota and Rumi take out their guns and point it at the man.

"Drop the weapon!" Shota shouts. The man stops moving and turns his head. He laughs at the guns and turns the shocking device up a notch. Tenko shrieks become even louder.

The man swings the spear at Shota and Rumi shoots the man in his chest. He falls to the side and stops breathing. 

Tenko continues screaming though. Rumi grabs the shocking device out of the dead man's hand and turns it off. Tenko stops screaming and practically collapses. Rumi rushes over to him and checks his pulse. "Shota, go get the other two." She says after making sure Tenko was just unconscious. "I got it from here."

Shota nods and runs out of the room. He wrenches open the other door in the hallway and sees the last, and oldest, two kids. Keigo was awake and was shaking Touya who was next to him.

Keigo whips his head to face Shota with a terrified face. Shota rushes to them. "Help." He says. 

"What's wrong?" Shota says, checking Touya's pulse and feeling relieved when he is feeling a heartbeat.

Keigo stares at Shota for a moment. He searches the policeman's face. "I don't know, they sedated me and then did whatever they did to him." He says finally. "You're here to help us?" Shota nods. "About time." Keigo mutters.

Aizawa picks Touya up bridal style and gets up. The sleeping boy's arm swung limply in the air. The white haired boy doesn't make a sound, but his eyes open to very, and I mean very, small slits before closing again. 

Keigo stands up as well. He puts his hand on Touya's forehead. "He's been burning up since I woke." He says. "But I don't think he's sick." Shota runs out of the room with Keigo following. The winged boy was limping slightly, Shota made a note to check it out.

They ran all the way back to the big group. Rumi already got there and had set Tenko on a stretcher, with Himiko and Hitoshi by his side. Himiko was crying and holding onto his arm. Shota lies Touya on another cot for the paramedics to care for him. Keigo stands next to him.

"Young man, please move away so we can check him." One of the paramedics says. Keigo doesn't move, instead, grabbing onto Touya's arms.

He stares the paramedic in the eyes. "No." He says simply. 

The paramedics around gives him nervous looks. "Please, we need to check him fully." The medic tries again. "We need you to move." Another medic gently grabs his shoulder. Keigo whips around and three feathers detach themselves from his wings and position them at the medic's throat.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down." Shota tries to calm Keigo down. 

But it doesn't work. Keigo spreads his wings and gives death stares to everyone. "Stay away from him!" He snarls and flaps his wings around.

Shota sees out of the corner of his eyes a medic coming from behind him with a sleeping mask. "Keigo, stop." Shota says. The boy turns his attention to him, giving the medic time to come behind him. "That's your name, right?"

"Yes." He says. "I'm not going to let you hurt him-" The medic puts the mask over his face. Immediately, Keigo starts flaying around and trying to pull the mask off his face. But the medic stops him from doing so and the boy slowly falls backward. 

Three medics grab him and pull him onto another stretcher, and he falls completely asleep.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.4k words)

YAAYYAAYAYAY THEY GOT RESCUED WWOWOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.1K 17
Everybody likes him. Katsuki likes him too. He never denied that. He just never showed it because he knew that Todoroki would never ever want him. No...
8.9K 292 32
❗TW❗ Mentions of murder and stalking. Don't read if it makes u uncomfortable No quirk/highschool AU While Enji Todoroki is known in a lot of places...
263K 9.6K 54
{[Warning: manga spoilers]} The students have finally graduated UA and are continuing their good work as some of the top heroes in the world. A slic...
1.7K 56 13
I AM NOT STEALING THIS BOOK!! it is me @Cloudystar987 and I am continuing my book here in my new account, since I can't access my old account. The ot...