WINNING HER BACK

Por HarshadAbhimanyu

What will happen when Abhimanyu met Akshara after 7months after their breakup and what will happen when the s... Más

A. REGRET
B. I WILL FIND YOU.
C. I'VE GOT YOU
E . CONFRONTATION.
F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.
G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE
H . HE AGREED
I . FINALLY.
J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.
L . DAY OUT.
M . OUR HOME.
N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???
O . DESTINY ISN'T KIND.
EPILOGUE.

D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.

1.5K 136 6
Por HarshadAbhimanyu

"Hey I've got you. You're SAFE now." - He whispered to her but her condition doesn't seem like fine.

She's having difficulty in breathing. She's literally choking. As soon as he hold her in his arms, she clutched his t-shirt tightly for the support.

On the other hand, her stomach started paining as well may be for the stress she was taking as doctor asked her not to take stress.

Not any types of stress.

Abhimanyu got panicked watching her at this condition.

He's never seen her in this condition.

Never ever.

She's sinking.

She's passing out.

But she can't be.

"Hey hey. I'm here. Don't close your eyes and keep breathing  look at me... look at me.  You'll have to breathe you know na..." - He said to her started massaging her foot, her palm and even started massaging her back so that her breathing can get even.

But it was of no use.

Her condition started getting worsen.

Finding no other way, he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

Close to his chest.

Tightly as possible.

He started caressing her back and hair and she clutched his shoulder and t-shirt for the support.

"Ab....abhi...Abhimanyu..   my.... baby..... it...s pa....I.. paining " - She said lost In her breathe.

"Ha ?? Kya hua..? I'm here. I won't let anyone happen to you. I promise." - He said.

He's in tears.

Abhimanyu Birla is shedding tears.

That Abhimanyu who never used to have emotions.

That Abhimanyu is shedding tears who broke up with Akshara 7months ago.

And now watching her fighting for breathe in his arms that too when she's pregnant is breaking his down.

More guilt.

Guilt of leaving her at this stage.

Guilt of causing her left her own apartment even in this city.

Guilt of causing her panic attack.

"Abhi....." - She screamed pointing at her belly.

And at that moment Abhimanyu understood what she meant and without wasting any more seconds, he took her in his arms in a bridal style and took her towards the car.

Her breathe is now getting more heavier.

She's not even in the condition to inform him that she'd ve to control her breathng at first otherwise it can harm the baby.

She started crying loudly in between her breathes which is causing her situation getting worsen.

"Akshu. Akshu don't cry. Don't cry. I'll take you to the hospital. "

Akshara shook her head in a 'no' and started throwing her legs.

Abhimanyu got out of her control as she started throwing her legs out and so he stopped on his way and looked at her.

She's looking lifeless.

Fighting for her breathe.

Her hair looks messy and is spread all over her face and got stuck on all over her face because of the excessive sweat.

"Pu...  put me..  down" - She said in between her breaths.

"But....."

"Pl....easeee.."

He put her down on the ground and she sat on the ground as well as he sat beside her.

"Aksh...... what..... Kya... ho gaya tumhe???" - Abhimanyu asked confused what he should do and what not.

Then Akshara started pointing towards her chest trying to inform him about her breathing.

"Wa....ter..." - She said.

Abhimanyu got up and ran towards the car to fetch the water bottle.

He came back with the water bottle and helped her drink the water.

She started humming a tune in between her breathing and started thinking about her baby.

The baby who's growing inside her.

"I've to be fine. I've to be okay. For my baby. My baby needs me. The most. I have to fight this. " - She said to herself in her mind.

She continued humming the tune and dheere dheere her breathe started getting normal.

After few more humming, it got fine and she got fine.

Abhimanyu looked at her and saw her getting her normal breathing back and he took a deep breathe and calmed himself down.

She's fine.

Akshara is fine.

His Akshara is fine.

He can't see her watching like this anymore.

Not again.

That too in this condition when she's pregnant.

"How are u feeling??" - He asked while sobbing.

"Fi..ne. thank u " - She answered.

"What happened to you suddenly?? I've never seen you like this before."

"Its normal for me. It happens because of the stress... "

"But why you were stressing??"

Akshara closed her eyes and let the tears falling down from her eyes.

"Hey I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry" - He whispered cupping her face.

She didn't answered him and started getting up.

As her bump is so big now, she was having difficulty in getting up but Abhimanyu helped her.

"Akshara, your stomach was hurting na.. How's it??" - He asked again went into panic mode

"Its fine now. It was because of the stress and panic attack."

They were talking about everything but none of them got the courage to ask each other any questions.

He has buckets of questions inside his mind to ask.

About her.

About her well being.

About her condition.

And. And about their baby.

His eyes falls on her stomach which she was holding by her hand and his lips curved up into a smile.

"Akshara...." - He finally broke the silence.

"I've to go" - She answered avoiding his gaze.

"Not before answering my questions"

He held her wrist and stopped her from going.

"Why ??" - He asked confusedly

"Why??" - He asked frustratingly

"Whyy??" - He said a bit louder this time.

"Why Akshara??" - a low tone and a teary voice.

"Why you hid the truth from me ???"

Akshara stayed quiet.

It's not like she don't have the answer.

She has answer of all of his questions.

He.

He was the one who let her go.

He was the one who was the cause of their separation.

He was the one who broke her dreams.

He was the one for whom she left everything behind.

Now he's asking 'why?'

"Leave me Abhimanyu." - her tone and gaze was sharp and confident.

"Told you I won't."

"I said.... (taking a deep breathe) , leave me" - She shook her hand and free herself from his grip.

"Akshara!!!"- He said in disbelief looking at her.

She started walking towards the road holding her belly as she also having the difficulty in walking.

"You can't even walk properly, get in the car." - He instructed her pointing her to the car.

She kept silent and continued walking.

"For the sake of our baby, just get in the car akshara"

'Baby'. This word made her pause at her movement and didn't let her walk further.

'Our baby'. So she guessed it right before.

He knew. He knew the truth now.

But will he accept the baby???? She don't think so.

The man who's busy setting his career and for that left his girlfriend can't accept the baby.

Can never.

But she had no other option at that moment

She has to get in the car.

For her baby.

As in this condition, walking won't help.

She looked back and got into the back seat of the car.

Abhimanyu then got into the driver seat and started thr car towards the direction of akshara's apartment.

.
.
.
.
.

After about 20minutes, they reached her apartment and in this ride, she fell asleep without even realising it.

The car ride was silent as well and for her tiredness, and health, she fell asleep as soon as the cold breeze touches her.

He stopped the car in front of her apartment and looked back at the backseat to find her sleeping peacefully holding her belly.

Her baby.

Their baby.

He smiled a little looking at her possessiveness towards the baby and got out of the car and opened the door of her side.

An angel.

A sleeping beauty.

The messy hair all over her face made her looking more beautiful.

Then his gaze fell on her hand which was on her belly.

Her hold was protective.

As if she's protecting her baby.

She's the mother so it's natural to protect her baby.

He took his hand out to reach below where her hand was and hold her tummy.

A soft bump.

He bent down and whispered to the baby.

"Hi. You don't know me. But I'm your....." - He paused before uttering the word father as the realisation hit him and tears started shedding.

"You know baby, your mother is the best and the most strongest woman I've seen ever.  She's the fighter. And she loves you a lot" - He whispered to the baby looking at Akshara who was still sleeping peacefully leaning on the seat behind her.

And that moment, he felt a kick.

The baby kicked.

Yes. The baby kicked.

He agreed to him.

The feeling he just witnessed is the best feeling he ever had.

He got to feel his baby's touch.

He felt his baby's kick.

His baby kicked.

"Hey buddy!!! That means you also agreed to me right????" - He asked whispering.

And at that moment, he felt another kick.

His happiness now has no boundary.

Tears of happiness started falling down from his eyes looking at Akshara and her belly, where he felt two kicks consecutively just few moments back.

This feeling is irreplaceable.

The best feeling ever.

He got up still holding her belly looked at Akshara.

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me the best gift. I love you so much. " - He confessed without even realising his words.

He bent down to kiss her sleeping figure.

First, he kissed her forehead.

Second, he kissed both of her cheeks.

Third, he kissed the tip of her nose.

Coming below at her lips, he paused for a moment and decided not to kiss hee further as it could wake her up.

He then bent down and took her in his lap on a bridal style and went towards her apartment.

________________

4 chapters in a day!!!

Definitely I'm now an obsessive writer.

The longest chapter I guess.

Don't forget to vote.

The next update will be after 80+ votes.

Thank you.
Byee.
And good night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.7K 790 14
The current track of abhira meeting each other is shitty. So this is my take on the leap of 6 years. Singhanis will have a huge role in this story. P...
60.2K 4.2K 27
When Abhimanyu and Akshara, the two broken souls, were finally able to gather the courage to put back, the puzzled pieces of their lives after their...
35.6K 2.6K 29
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
20.9K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...