Sickfics (mainly Tommy)

By Ipadkidinabox

Sickfics! Sickfics are basically one shots of sickness like desises, contions, random colds etc. like if it... More

Request (not open)
"Normal teenage XP"-CIPA
Beating Minecraft blind..
Friend at the park - autism
Finally Friends! -CP
Ahh content -CP part 2
Overworked
Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]
Chat calm down [part 2]
Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)
Memory loss.
Mrbeast stoll my leg!
The note
Broken deafonator

MMMMICROWAVE! -tourrets

591 7 6
By Ipadkidinabox

Tittle: MMMMICROWAVE! -tourrets

Tommyinnt has Tourette Syndrome. Tourette syndrome (TS) is a condition of the nervous system. TS causes people to have "tics". Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly. People who have tics cannot stop their body from doing these things. For example, a person might keep blinking over and over.

Words: 1676
Written: February 11 2023
Corrected:
Upload: April 9th 2923

Tw: tics, tic attacks

I apologize for the shortness.

———

After 4 years of many doctors visits he finally got a diagnosis that he was starting to think was impossible to get. He already knew what it was just needed a diagnosis to hopefully get teachers and places he applied to work for a reason why he keeps doing this he doesn't try to do. Plus impostor syndrome sucks and apparently a diagnosis helps it be less bad.

"Hello. Am here for the job interview" he says entering the hotel. "Just wait over there sam will be with you in just a second" the receptionist said. He waited for 4 minutes before she arrived. The interview went well. Until they asked the dreaded questions. "What is your major weakness?" She asked.

"Uh- well umm" he knew this was the part most people automatically know there not giving him a job.

"I have this condition call Tourette's witch makes me do things I don't try to do. It's not that bad just usually only bad when I have a tic attack. I swear it won't disrupt my work!" He says. He just wanted work experience so when he tried getting a job in the future they won't deny him for lack of experience!

She seemed nervous. "Alright" welp he not getting the job.

They finished the interview "alrigth thank you so much for coming you will get a email in a few days to see if you got the job" she said.

"Ok thank you so much have a nice rest of your day" he said as his face twitched. Yup definitely not getting the job.

Less then 24 hours later he got the deny email. At least they told him! Most places don't.

The 15 year old sighed ready to give up. This disorder gets him kicked out of classes, stores, stops him from volunteering at most places and now won't let him get job experience. He needs 40 hours of volunteer work to graduate. At these point he not going to have a bright future.

"Wait no don't give up. Your Tommy. Tommy Simons. And Simons never give up!" He said to himself.

So he went onto redit and onto r/Tourette's many people there know how he struggling so hopefully he will be able to see how others dealt with this.

There this girl who was talked about a lot. Sweetanita. She a YouTuber with Tourette's. WAIT! He can try YouTube again! He did it when he was 12-13 he can try again!

So he did. Then he moved onto also streaming.

———

"8 more!" He said excitedly into the mic. "YES! One million!!" He said excitedly. His friends in the call celebrated with him.

Now he at 10 million. He remaindered the day he decided to be a YouTuber like it was less then 100 words ago. The day he reached a million and the day he told everyone about how he has Tourette's. He remedainbers them all so clearly.

"Hey chat! Ready for some lore??" He said into the mic. Witch chat went crazy. They where really excited. He soon joined the call and they begun.

Chat could see Tommy's face keep twitching and the panic on his face. They where wondering what was wrong.

Tommyinnt: can we find a way to end quickly am going to have a tic attack!

Dream: yup tubbo I need you to get to the exile part as quickly as you can then end right after your done. Everyone got that?

Many people said yup and so they hurried up.

"Microwave" he ticked into the mic. Slowly the tics got worse. He kept wiseling while his neck twitched.

"Fuck M-microwave David" Tommy's most common vocal tic is him saying microwave. "Fuck Tommy you able to end?" Asked Wilbur. Chat was spamming questions marks people asking if he was having a tic attack then many people saying he was faking.

"No I can't I need a microwave you to log on to my MICROWAVE ugh" he was trying to get them to end for him since he cant end due to his tics keep hitting his chest and then the other arm is stopping him from falling.

"We understand am longing In now and deleting the vod" Wilbur said. A few seconds later the stream was done and Tommy stopped holding in his tics and let his tic attack play out. He ended up getting off his chair and siting on his bed since he keeps almost making it fall over. The call was still on and they just made sure he was ok.

"David wants a MICROWAVE" he yells. Luckily after another 40 minutes the tic attack was done. He stayed laying on his bed really sore. His throat hurt a lot due to him yelling the word microwave a lot.

He grunted lifting himself up. Witch a small pop of the lips he sat back on his chair and put the headphones. He was super tired. "Sorry. When do you want to redo the stream?" Asked Tommy in a groggy voice. "Don't apologize we will figure that how later. For now you should get some rest. I know how tired you always are afterward" dream said. Tommy nodded. "Ok. Bye guys" Tommy said to the call. They all said goodbye and let the kid go to sleep.

He slept for 18 hours straight. He was always extremely tired afterwards. Sadly he was still exhausted when he woke up.

Wilbur

Hey Tommy text me when you wake up

Hey wil. Just woke up!

Tommy! Good morning I was getting worryed!

Sorry

No don't apologize. You feeling less tired now?

Nope. Not even a bit less than 18 hours ago

That sucks. I wish I could help.

It's fine am use to it.

Hey will. What do I tell the fans? What if they all just think am faking it or leave due to me having Tourette's?

You don't need to tell them. But it will probably be easier. Yes people are going to accuse you of faking and people may unsubscribe but there going to that ether way. If you tell them or not. But many people are still going to support you nonless

Thansk will. I'll tell them next time I stream.

Alrigth good luck. If your less tired maybe we can call later?

Yup :)

The conversation ended there and the younger got up and went to grab himself food. Once he entered the kitchen he seen his mum and dad sitting at the table just talking. "Hey toms. How are you feeling we heard you yelling a lot last night. Bad tic attack?" His mum asked. "Yea sorry if I disturbed you. I know you where trying to work" he said guilty.

"You can't control it. There's no need to apologize. I made lunch but I didn't want to wake you up knowing how tired you get. It might be a bit cold but it's on the counter" she said. "Thanks mum" he smiled getting himself some of the spaghetti.

"Where you able to finish your door stream?" His father asked. "It's lore dad" he said. "Yes I know just messing with you" his father laughed. "We weren't able to finish it in time and the stream seen me have the attack I am not going to go on the internet for a few days" he tried laughing at the end as he sat at the table with his food.

"Aw am sorry that happened" his father said sympathetically. "It's fine can't change what happened. Hey maybe I can make more content but related with the Tourette's!" He laughed. Tommy was always the type of person who tried seeing the bright side. That's what made him keep going and keep trying after many years of struggling.

"Yea maybe you can do that video idea you had what was it again?" His father asked. "Minecraft but every time I say microwave a creeper spans on top of me" Tommy laughed. "Yes you can do that one!" Both his parents laughed.

Once Tommy was done eating he rushed upstairs. And messaged Wilbur. This time trough discord instead of phone number.

Devilinnt : Hey wil wanna call?

Dealbur (like drug dealer due to the potion van. You get it? No. Ok.): yea give me a second.

Devilinnt: ok!

Dealbur: ok I can call now!

Tommy got a incoming call from Wilbur and he accepted it. "Hey Tommy feeling better?" He asked. "Yea.  Still really tired but that's normal" he said. "Yea"

Then began to talk about lots of things. "Hey Wil you know how I said I was going to tell them on stream. I actually got a better idea" Tommy said.

———

"Before I start this video I just want to say that I have Tourette's syndrome and many people watched me have a tic attack live. So that's what made me post this video. If it's out there might as well use it for some content"

They made sure to wait till a bad tic day to record since most days there not that bad.

"M-mmm microwave David smut ahh fuck!!" "I think you're tics may have fallen for that David guy" Wilbur laughs after the your dead screen popped up. "Yea the other day it said something about wanting to shove him in the microwave so I don't know" Tommy laughed.
-
"Wilbur help I don't have water and there like 10 ender men after me!" Tommy yelled into the mic. "Ok coming" "Davidddd" Tommy yelled. Luckily creepers only fall onto them when he says- "David in microwave oh no"

Ah fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
18.3K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...