𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏

By 2dyslexic4this

What's the meaning of being a grown up. Eliza Feder goes through life trying to figure that out. (Eliza Fader... More

𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐁𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟖
𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝!
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬?
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲?
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝?
𝔸/ℕ
𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝟐
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐠
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟖𝟎𝐬?
𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

5.5K 96 0
By 2dyslexic4this

16  year old Milo Lamonsoff- great big brother, perfect son, loved spending time with his family.

So here they are playing in  the pool in there garden- Milo, Donna, Bean and of course they're father, Eric Lamonsoff. Man was he a great roll model.

All having fun when Sally Lamonsoff, the kids mother hurry's out the back door phone in hand "Eric, honey, its your mom" She gestured to the phone.

 Eric went to jump out of the pool but put to much weight on the side and the barrier broke causing all the water to flood. Donna was flushed out and was shortly followed by Bean and Milo.

Eric slightly jogged over to his wife and slipped causing the kids to burst out laughing. Eventually he managed to get up and brought the phone to his ear.

"Hello Mommy" He exclaimed 

His worried face was quickly replaced with a sad one. "Uh Coach Buzzer, he uh he died last night"

Milo knew Coach Buzzer, he taught him how to play basketball and was like a grandparent to the boy. It was safe to say he was devastated.

Hope you enjoyed.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 12.9K 140
"𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖...
425K 12.4K 66
Rosalina Mikaelson was a fragile soul who had always been protected by the unstoppable force of her siblings and supernatural friends. Yet as an unpr...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.1K 1.2K 60
Marinette Dupain-Cheng and her friends are in their final year of Lycee (High School), and they are all 18 years old. Marinette has a very busy life...