[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

14. MIDNIGHT

2.1K 71 26
By Pinkrainbowcorn

"Yes! Yes, that's good! Keep going!" Jennifer moaned.

I did. But still it wasn't her I was thinking of. She was hot as hell, I knew I felt that way but there was nothing interesting about her. Nothing that excited me as much as thinking about Timothy.

A surge of frustration made me thrust harder. Jennifer enjoyed every second of it, while I just tried to forget she was there.

I was having sex with the most wanted girl in school. The girl I wanted most yet I wished I was somewhere else. Timothy's white room popped up in my mind and I felt warm affection. Something completely different than the cold lust I felt now.

I pulled out of her and she was over the moon.

"I've been thinking about that forever." She smiled.

"Yeah. Same." There wasn't much enthusiasm in my voice but Jennifer didn't notice that fact.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck. "I knew you'd be good but.. you're even better than my fantasies."

I nodded and wished myself away. T's ridiculous black living room came to mind.

I stared at the clock. It was past midnight. I couldn't show up now. Either way anything was better than being here.

"I gotta jet." I got up and got dressed.

"You can spend the night." Jennifer said. "My parents aren't home."

"Well, mine are. I gotta go." I grabbed my shit and hurried out of the house.

Back at home I found my dad had gone out to drink this time. I was at ease alone in my room and closed my eyes.

All I could think about was seeing T's lovely blue eyes. The flush of his skin. His mischievous smiles.

It kept me up. A half hour went by, another one. I couldn't sleep.

I figured since it was his fault I was still up, he could be the one to fix it. I grabbed my phone and right when I saw his name on the screen I was reminded of a couple days ago. His evil boyfriend.

I thought for a long while. "Fuck it." I said and got dressed.

I drove through the deserted midnight streets and pulled up a block away from T's house to avoid suspicion. I walked the rest of the way. I sighed of relief when I'd made it. Even just being around here put me at ease.

I looked up at his window. "Here I come." I said.

I climbed up the tree in front of the house. I was pretty good because, you know, I was strong, manly, I could do any sport with ease.

I banged on his window. I made sure not to be too loud. I went to knock again but the curtain opened and Timothy looked me right in the eyes.

My skin tingled and I let go of the branch I was clasping onto for just a second and nearly fell to the ground. I caught myself quick enough, luckily.

Timothy opened the window. He looked horrified.

"Move aside!" I whispered.

Timothy did as he was told and I practically dove inside. I landed on the floor.

"Ah!"

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Timothy whispered.

"Can't you see I'm in pain here? Doesn't that take priority?"

Timothy just stared at me like I'd lost my mind.

I sighed. "I couldn't sleep."

"Okay?"

I took off my jacket. "Grab your poems. Time to read."

"It's two in the morning?!"

I sat on his bed. "I don't care!" I'd raised my voice for just a second and immediately I heard Joe in the other room.

"Get under the sheets!" Timothy whispered.

I pulled the sheets over myself and felt something soft being thrown on me. Clothes?

The door opened.

"Timmy? Everything alright, kid? I heard a bang."

"I-I'm okay, dad."

"What's that mess on your bed?"

"I'm cleaning out my closet."

"At two in the morning?" Joe asked.

"Yes."

There was a silence.

"Timmy, if you're feeling that way again, please tell me. You promised you'd talk to me if you started getting those thoughts again."

"I'm not! I'm just cleaning, honest."

Joe sighed. "Alright, kid. Come here."

I peeked up from the covers and saw Joe hold Timothy in his arms. He kissed his cheek.

It felt weird. My dad never touched me. He never even said he loved me. Was this what a normal family was like?

Joe closed the door behind him.

I went up from the covers.

"You can't just come in here and demand-"

"Yes, I can." I interrupted Timothy. "I'm about five times as strong as you and I can break your bones single-handedly. Or I could tell your dad you get railed by your overgrown boyfriend." I shrugged.

With an exhausted sigh, T shuffled over to his closet and pulled a black hardcover from it.

He lingered by the bed.

"Get in here." I commanded, scooting aside a little.

It was a single-bed so we were very close.

Timothy's hair tickled my forehead as he flipped through the pages.

He began to read and his voice instantly calmed me. So did his scent, his whole presence.

I watched his face. His sleepy eyes. I could kiss him. I'd make him shut up. No one would know.

"Timothy,"

He looked into my eyes. "Hm?"

Would you allow me to kiss you?

"What is it, Josh?" He whispered. My skin tingled. I lay down.

I pulled him slightly on top of me. His hands were on my chest.

He looked a little uncomfortable. We were very close now but that was what I wanted. He couldn't say no to this. I put the book on my chest. "Continue,"

I was relaxed with him. Before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up with Timothy in my arms. His nose in my neck, his arm on my chest.

My heart was racing, I could feel it.

It couldn't get much gayer than this.

I caressed his back under his shirt. He was warm, for once. I felt a little evil. I thought of playing with his nipples again. Even if he didn't want me to be the one to do it, at least he'd enjoy it. Before I could let my mind wander any further, Timothy woke up. He pulled away from me immediately.

"This is so wrong." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"What's so wrong about it? Are you having dirty thoughts about me?" I smirked.

Timothy gave me an annoyed look and got out of bed. His hair was all fluffy. Total bedhead. And his face! He looked like a grumpy cat.

"So I take it you're not a morning person."

He didn't even respond. He just locked himself in the bathroom.

I heard the shower go on and fifteen minutes later the blow dryer.

Alone in his room I suddenly felt the presence of the black box under the bed..

I reached under to pull it out.

The door slammed open and T came into the room. I straightened my back and pretended I wasn't about to look into his dildo box.

T was only wearing a towel around his waist. I tried to keep my eyes on his face but they kept trying to document every inch of his body.

"You're still here." He noted. He attempted to cover his body by crossing his arms. He awkwardly glanced around the room.

Making him uncomfortable was sort of my hobby. I rose from the bed. "Yes, I am."

"And there's no point in acting all shy, you're not covering anything I haven't already seen." I pulled away his arms and let my eyes wander his chest.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" T grimaced.

"Yes sir. Without a doubt."

"My dad could walk in any minute." Timothy said, keeping his eyes on the floor.

That was a valid point. Not valid enough to make me want to stop torturing him, however.

"Do you want me to leave? You can just say so if you do."

"Yes." Timothy crossed his arms again.

"Yes what?"

"Josh," He whined.

I laughed and walked towards the door. I lingered and looked at him. He finally met my eyes, only for a second before turning away again, a small smile on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
28.4K 750 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
1K 58 15
Josh was the new kid and he was making a big impression. He's loud, he's a total punk, he gets in trouble and doesn't give a fuck what people think (...
115K 4.8K 75
(This is the edited version of my book Bad Boy Knows My Secret) Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he'...