[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

5. BONFIRE

3K 75 38
By Pinkrainbowcorn

I hadn't spoken to Unicorn Dick since Wednesday. We'd handed in our assignment early and now we were just waiting for Mr. Hammock to open the door so we could go to class. Something told me he was having a little wank in there.

The morning after our little sleepover Timothy and I said our awkward goodbyes at the front door and hadn't spoken since. I didn't know why but I felt kind of nervous to see him. It was really fucking stupid.

"Hey dude," Dave greeted me.

"'Sup man." I mumbled, staring at the hallway to my left.

"Are you excited for tonight?! Man, the bonfire is gonna be fucking awesome! And more importantly, I can't wait to see Jennifer in a bikini again."

"Yeah, me neither." I agreed absently.

I looked to my right and suddenly saw him. He was leaning against the window with headphones in his ears. Today's outfit consisted of classic black and white converse, a ripped black skinny jeans and a tight white band t-shirt.. His arms were bare, apart from the checkered wristbands he was wearing.

He was tapping his foot along to whatever song he was listening to. What was he listening to?

I suddenly felt a hard fist against my chest.

"Ow!"

"Dude, you're not listening!"

"Yeah, I was. You were talking about Jennifer."

Dave kept quiet.

Lucky guess.

"You have to bring beer tonight, man."

"Sure, whatever."

I looked back at emo boy but he was gone. Most people were. When I looked in front of me I realized the door was open.

When I stepped into class I instantly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Joshua! Am I glad to see you!" Mr. Hammock said.

"What do you need?" I asked warily, shrugging out of his grasp.

"I read your and Timothy's work. You two are amazing! I would never have believed you'd written it if it wasn't for the handwriting! Your takes on Wilde's works are simply enlightening. You, sir, have an eye for poetry!"

My friends at the back of the class started laughing.

"No, I don't! I just filled in some random nonsense!"

"Well, you got an A, so."

"Great. Whatever." I shrugged and rushed to my seat.

I was so embarrassed. The guys wouldn't stop teasing me all throughout class. I wish I hadn't done my best. Then again, I'd probably be in huge trouble with my dad. Well.. more trouble than I already was after Wednesday.

Mr. Hammock left to go print out our new assignments. I looked over at Timothy and noticed he was suddenly surrounded by girls.

"We heard you're emo." One of them said.

"And you have a boyfriend." Another.

Timothy looked surprised they were talking to him. So far he'd only kept to himself.

"Uh.. Yeah. That's right."

"That's so cool!" Claire exclaimed.

"Can I touch your hair?" Veronica asked.

"Uh.. sure."

"Oh wow!" Veronica ran her hands across his head gently.

"I freaking LOVE what you're wearing! Where did you get it?"

"It was a gift actually..."

"From your BF?"

"Yeah." Timothy looked away and blushed slightly.

"Oh my God!" The girls all started squealing.

"What the fuck has gotten into them?" Dave remarked.

I sighed. "I don't know." It was really fucking bothering me. He wasn't even straight and still he was getting all the girls!

"Yo Claire! What are you doing with that fag!" Dave asked, coming over to them. I followed.

"Don't use slurs like that!" Claire said.

"Yeah, it's disrespectful." One of her girls agreed.

"Since when do we need to respect homos?" Dave asked.

Some of the girls sighed. Others rolled their eyes.

"I mean what is he even wearing? He looks like a fucking girl, right Josh?" Dave looked at me expectantly. Even Timothy was waiting for my response.

I looked away. "I guess that's why they're into it. Narcissists." I chuckled.

Dave laughed an slapped my back.

"Yeah, well, at least he's well dressed. And he never hurt you so just lay off." Claire snapped.

Dave shook his head.

"Tell us about your boyfriend!" One girl asked.

Timothy began to blush again. He looked down at his hands. "Well, he's.." He bit his lip. He was too shy. He couldn't get a word out. I felt a little sorry for him. I also thought he was really cute when nervous.

"Aww look! He's all shy!" The girls all giggled.

"Now I think it's time for the real question. Who's the girl?" Dave smirked.

"He HAS to be the bottom! Look at him!" Ashley leaned forward.

I kind of wanted to know the answer to this question myself.

I watched as Timothy turned another shade brighter.

"Ash, that's kind of personal, don't you think?" Claire asked.

"Oh come on! We all want to know! Haven't you seen that new Gaygod video? It's not a big deal at all!"

"Alright, pipe down!" Mr. Hammock entered the class, a stack of paper in his hands.

Everyone sighed of frustration and went back to their seats. Timothy sighed of relief and attempted to cover his face with his sleeve.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

The teacher handed us our new assignments. I was strangely disappointed they weren't partner assignments.

When the bell rang everyone tried to rush out of class except for Claire, Ashley and Veronica. They swarmed around poor Timothy like bats. I saw each of their mouths drop as they followed him outside. I frowned and followed. Leaning against the window across our door was none other than Charlie. He grinned wide when he laid eyes on his boyfriend. The girls gasped.

"Hey babe." Charlie was smiling so big you could see his stupid fangs.

"Hey." Timothy answered shyly.

Charlie had no account for his boyfriend's apprehension. He took his face in his hands and kissed him like no one was watching. It made my stomach turn. All the girls squealed, some even took pictures.

"That's fucking disgusting." Dave said, voicing my thoughts.

Australia pulled away and gave him an icy look.

Then he noticed me standing next to him.

"Is it? Or are you just jealous because you know you can never find someone that can love you past all your bullshit."

Damn. He was confident to go against Dave.

"You wanna start with me?" Dave took a step closer to him. He was almost as tall as him. Almost. That said, when it came to width Dave could easily take him.

Charlie took another step forward, he didn't look even a little scared.

"Sure. Let's fucking go."

"Charlie," Timothy grabbed his arm. "Just let it go." He pleaded.

"I'm not gonna let him talk to you like that."

Charlie was getting ready to fight him. I couldn't just watch that happen.

"Dave, you don't wanna get into a fight over him. You're gonna get a strike and for what?"

"Aw, are you scared of the principal?" Charlie mocked.

"Hey, fuck you!" Dave gave him a hard shove and the fight was on. Charlie didn't waste a second and pushed him right back. Dave nearly fell. Fangs was pretty strong for a stick-man.

Charlie lifted up his fist to punch Dave when a girl came running in.

"Charlie! Stop!" Her voice was authoritative. Her blazing red hair was the first thing I saw. Charlie sighed and without fear the the red haired emo pushed herself in between Charlie and Dave.

"What is wrong with you?!" She screamed.

"He said something about Tim, what was I supposed to do?" Charlie answered.

"Not this! Come on!" The girl pulled Charlie by his arm and they went the other way. Timothy followed after them.

"Saved by a girl! Really? Be a real man and fight!" Dave screamed after them.

Everyone that was left watching looked at Dave like he was was stupid. I felt a little embarrassed to be his friend right now. They were right. He looked a like fool. I wondered how often I did.

I stared after the girl with the bright red hair. I saw her smack Charlie on the back of his head. Charlie laughed and pushed her aside. She pushed him back harder. Timothy just smiled at them. He seemed relieved.

It was getting sad how much attention I paid to him but he just fucking intrigued me. And it drove me crazy. I was sitting outside in the sun with my friends. The emos sat in the shadows on a bench under a tree. Timothy was sitting next to his boyfriend, under his massive arm. The red headed girl from earlier sat beside Charlie and there were two other weird looking kids with them and three normal people.

Sitting next to each other you could really see the hilarious height difference between the two. Charlie seemed overjoyed to be with his boyfriend. He never stopped smiling. I noticed when Charlie tapped his lap and Timothy sat on him. They were listening to the red haired girl as she was telling some story. Timothy listened carefully. Charlie obviously didn't. He was more concerned with his boyfriend. He constantly rubbed his arm and squeezed his thighs. It was like they were making out the entire time and no one noticed. Timothy didn't even shift. He was used to this. How was he so shameless about it?

"I know, it's gross, right?" Taylor said. "But staring is only gonna make it worse."

"Yeah." I looked back at the guys. They were discussing our plans for tonight. It was weird but I wasn't excited at all.

That was.. until I was reminded of what would happen tonight. Jennifer came by in that crazy slomo way. Her hair blew in the wind and she cracked that sexy smile of hers. Ah yes. I couldn't wait for tonight.

I turned up to the beach, two six-packs of beer in each hand.

"Heyyy!!!" My friends all greeted my excitedly.

"Ayo!!" I answered in the same high spirit.

I set the beer down with all the other cans.

I immediately searched for Jennifer. She sat right across from me and she was giving me her classic flirty eyes.

I smirked at her and she flipped her hair. I felt like tonight would maybe finally be the night something would happen between us.

"Hey Josh." Some blonde girl joined my side. She was your typical girl next door.

"'Sup." I nodded and opened a beer. The guys were blasting music on their stereo and everyone was just talking and chilling. There were about twenty people there.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Fine. Normal." I shrugged. She always started the most random conversations. "And you?"

She nodded. "Same. I'm glad you're here though."

I nodded and looked across from me. Dave and Jennifer were talking. That sly dog.

"I'll see you around, okay?"

I got up and walked over to Jennifer. "Hey, Jen."

She smiled at me.

"You look great." I said.

"Thank you." She smirked. She was wearing a white low cut sweater and shorts even though it was seriously cold. Everyone was in sweaters. Though she sat close by the fire and something told me that she was always hot, no matter the temperature.

"So, you guys have the big match tomorrow, are you excited?"

"Yeah totally." Dave answered. "We've trained hard. We're so ready to cream those mofos."

"I came up with the strategy so if we win... it's basically all me." I smirked.

Dave smacked me for that and Jennifer giggled.

I was excited for the match tomorrow. I mean, we were basically already the kings of our grade but whenever we won a game the whole school was at our feet for a while. It was like Christmas and I was really looking forward to it.

"So if we win tomorrow what do we get?" I asked, leaning forward a bit.

Jennifer giggled. "Hmm.. I don't know. What do you want?"

"Oh, I could think of a few things.." Dave said.

"A night with you. Just us two." I smirked.

"I'm not that easy," Jennifer replied.

Dave and I glanced at each other. No one bought that.

"And who would I even pick? You're both captains."

"How about the person with the winning shot." I leaned in. I would win that easily.

Jennifer smirked. "Hmm, I'll have to think about that." Jennifer rose to go consult her friends.

"Don't think too hard." Dave said. He stared at her ass all the way until she sat down. Then he smirked at me. "I'm winning, bro. No way am I gonna pass on that ass."

"We'll see about that."

The rest of the night we drank beer, told stories, some of us got laid and basically got riled up for the game tomorrow but all the while I couldn't stop my mind from wandering to a certain emo boy I knew.

A/N
Still getting used to this posting schedule so sorry I'm late! Lmk in the comments... How did you feel about this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
28.6K 750 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
13.9M 512K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
42.5K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...